• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow was runningto get to the battle in time. "Dam. I forgot, I hope I have someone to pare up with" Shadow ran onto the battle field and everyone was already paired up exceped That Dusk fellow. "Hey! What to pair up?"

Looking over at Shadow, Dusk yet again chuckled and said, "Well, isn't today in my favor? It would be better to team up with a Dark type like yourself for today's lesson." As he said this, Dusk had taken the first step forward and looked over at Zak saying, "Our team will be your first defeat here at Pokemon High."

Beep took out a little cello he'd made from webs, and played a small tune. "Hey Zak," He said, "I have an idea. How about you use Stone Edge to make rocks jut up around the arena, and i'll make a web between them! That way, we can hit 'em into the webs, and they'll be stuck!" He stood up two small rocks, and wove a web between them. Beep then kicked some sand in between the rocks, and the sand got caught in it. "No way!" Beep yelled. "Maybe yes way. Maybe."

Dusk looked over at Shadow and smiled. Dusk had moved back to Shadow and said to him, "Those webs won't last for long. If I remember, your Night Daze attack can lower their accuracy. I can burn away those pesky webs while you put them in a daze." In Dusk's head, it was an excellent counter plan that couldn't fail no matter what happened. He looked over at his opponents and thought to himself, 'So, we're facing a Joltik and a Gallade. Seems interesting enough.'

"Oh. Crap." Beep said. He wasn't aware there was another being of his.... knowing of the fourth wall. Nice. I have a better plan. He thought. Maybe he shouldn't think. At least, canonically. Maybe he can- Don't think! Jeez, it's easy! Ugh. Instead, he started thinking of how he would decorate his dorm. I'm thinking of just putting everything upside-down. Web it to the ceiling. All of the furniture. And, He chuckled. the only thing on the floor is a roomba. With a bluetooth speaker on it. Playing jazz. Instead of a fridge, he would have one of those plasma lamp ball things. Those are nice. I'm thinking in third person. Nice.

(Also! I copied @Shinx_Shades!)
thesoundofmydiapercrinklingasiruntowardsyou.png

(I can't draw zoroark, i mean look at it)
(I forgot about Dusk, sorry)

"Just for your imformation, that Gallade, is Zak and he beat me last time, so you better keep your guard up" Shadow said, he didn't like the way Dusk talked, he looked at his face, Dusk had a very wide smile across his face, something didn't seem right about him.

Zak used Shadow Sneak and disappeared into the ground. He came up out of it an attacked Dusk, landing a critical hit! He used Night Slash giving Dusk little time to breathe. Zak used Calm mind and raised his stats, then used Close Combat to land another critical hit, but this time on Shadow. "That all you got old friend?" Zak shouted to Shadow, hitting the Dusknoir with another Night Slash.

"Oh crap! We're starting!" Beep said, scrambling to do something. He immediately shot some extra-sticky webbing right into Shadow's eyes, effectively taping them shut. "Uh. UH." Beep was running in circles. Attack! Attack you- Beep interrupted his own thought, using X-Scissor on Dusk. "Sorry." He said, jumping back. It was their turn now. Thankfully, Shadow was blind. "I'm not good at dodging." He said. crap.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After blushing nearly to death, he finally said these words to Kyra, "I know that you probably won't reciprocate my feelings towards you, but if you do, don't hesitate to tell me." He then left his dorm and saw Beep and Zak battling Shadow and a mysterious Dusknoir, something about him made him suspicious so he watched the Dusknoir carefully and if he had the time, he would challenge the ghost type.

"Okay, Let's go!" Shadow rushed at Zak and used Extrasensory dealing lots of damage and then Shadow used a night slash on Beep, Direct Hit! he then used a flame thrower on Zak. Keeping a far away distant. "Is That all you got?"
(sorry, was writing this a bit too early)

Even after taking two Night Slashes and an X-Scissor, Dusk had let out a hardy laugh and said, "You two are not bad, but I can do better!" Dusk had charged after Zak, using his infamous move Pain Split so that Zak could feel the damage he did to Dusk and, now that Dusk felt better, had hit Zak with a Will-o-Wisp to burn him. "Remember, Psychic types are weak against Ghost types!" Dusk shouted, using the move Hex to deal even more damage to Zak now that he was burned.
(I wrote this a bit early too, but still went with it sort of)

"Yeowch." Beep said, trying to recover by shooting a string, swiveling around, and throwing himself back at the enemy. He opened his mouth wide, and bit Shadow right on the ear. And didn't let go, either. "Bug Bite! Do you have a Berry on you?" He asked, through clenched teeth.

"It hurts but thank you" Shadow Grabed Beep because the pain showed him where he was, he used shadow ball but he formed it with his mouth and blasted Beep right in the stomach. "How do you like that" Shadow Said still holding Beep

"Keep him still Shadow!" Dusk shouted, aiming another Will-o-Wisp at Beep and shooting it at Beep directly, causing him to be burned as well. Looking at Zak, Dusk had laughed again and said, "This is where you will be defeated!" Saying this, Dusk summoned a Shadow Ball of his own and blasted it directly at Zak, causing him even more damage than before and landing a critical hit.

"Yeah. That hurts." Beep said, between laughs. Then, he felt burning. "OW CRAP." He said, practically screeching. He shot a web towards Zak, dragging him towards Beep. "This sucks." He said to Zak. "Can you get this one?"

(No need to get accepted, just put a character sheet and join in!
Standard Pokecharms rules apply.)

"Nice" Shadow said and he tossed Beep back over to where Zak was and sarted tearing off the webs on his eyes. When he opened his eyes he saw a lucario walking up the stairs to the battle fields to watch. "Hi, What's your name?" Shadow said to the newcomer

Laughing, Dusk sees Zak get dragged off and says, "You won't get away so easily!" Then, Dusk formed another Shadow Ball and fired it at both Zak and Beep, causing an explosion of damage landing a critical hit on both of them. Then, Dusk looked over at the Lucario as well and scoffed, saying, "Humph...more fighting types among us."

Beep saw a chance and took it. He webbed Shadow's legs, and tripped him. "Yes, that's supposed to be you. Also, pure OOC posts are not allowed, please. Shadow doesn't know your name yet, but i just tripped him, so make your character surprised." He spun around and Olympic-style threw him towards Dusk. "Have fun catching that." "Crap. We posted at the same time. It seems to fit though, so i guess we won't fix it."

"Interesting." Dusk said. Then, as he saw Shadow fly towards him, Dusk opened his stomach mouth and caught Shadow inside him. Then, Dusk said, "Go along with the rest of the plan." Then, Dusk shot Shadow out of his stomach mouth right back to Beep, yelling, "Catch this, little bug!"

Shadow thought fast and used shadow claw to dig his hand in the ground to stop him in midair, but also he landed on his face. "Ouch! nice one Beep, I didn't kno that you where this good at battling, but i won't give up."
(sorry early again)

"Uhh.. I'm Sabin. And you?" Sabin replied while wanting to go to the battlefield. He looked at the other pokemon there, hoping one of them could be Sabin's friend. "I wonder if we're about to fight.." Sabin thought to himself in a while looking in the battlefield.

"I didn't know that, either." Beep said. He saw another chance, so he took it. Again. He quickly strapped shadow to the ground with webbing. His wrists, ankles, neck, chest, everything. He wanted to make sure he didn't escape. "One sec Sabin," Beep yelled. "Just patching someone's plan up." He then activated his Final Smash, and- wait. Wrong franchise. "Really need your help here, Zak."

"Okay, Sabin, Wanna battle after this, you know, like a friendly battle" Shadow said smiling but then Shadow used Night daze near Beep and Zak hiting them both and knocking them back also lowering thier a accuracy. "Lets Win!" Shadow said excetly

Dusk looked over at Sabin and quickly says, "We can't afford distractions right now. Perhaps after this battle, we can make small talk." Then, Dusk quickly charges over to Beep and used Hex on him, causing more damage due to Beep still being burned. Then, he burned away the webbing using Will-o-Wisp to free Shadow.
(This one was early too)

Sabin stared at what Beep was doing. "I have to do something!" Sabin thought in a panick. "Uhh.. How about.. punching him? Nah.." Sabin thought. "Uhh, excuse me. But what are you doing to him!?" Sabin asked as politely as he could.

"Oh, we're just battling. Friendly." Beep said. "I'll freaking gouge your eyes out." He said, shooting a web at Dusk's eye. Beep pulled. Hard. He had no idea what he was doing. Hopefully it was causing damage. Or, pain, at least. "@Shinx_Shades! Zak! Come on!" He yelled, still pulling.

Chuckling, Dusk looked at Shadow and said, "This is a team effort. There's no I in Team, as they say." Then, looking over at Sabin, he responded to his question saying, "This is a school lesson for type match-ups. We are simply battling is all." Then, Dusk used Hex on both Zak and Beep to keep the damage going before they can get back up. But then, blinded, Dusk backed away quickly and burned away the webbing with Will-o-Wisp and said, "This webbing hasn't done you any good little bug, so what makes you think it'll work now?"
(Sorry, I needed to edit this to fit the situation)

Last edited:
"Wait, so this is basically a fighting school or something?" Sabin asked. "Because if it is... i'm in!" Sabin yelled. "But wait.. I never learned what moves I could use.." Sabin said sadly.

"Lets Confuse Beep" Shadow then transformed into a Joltik. "like seeing double" Shadow than used flamethrower right at Zak nearly knocking him out. "Come on Zak, Get up" Shadow thought.

"I have no idea. I'm an idiot." Beep said, shrugging. "You were blinded though. I'm a one trick ponyta, i guess." He grabbed Zak, and since he was doing nothing, threw him at Dusk. "It's not directly using webs. I think."

Smiling menacingly, Dusk formed another Shadow Ball and said "This goes with the plan perfectly! This is where the undefeated falls before me!" Dusk had shot the Shadow Ball directly at Zak, knocking him back to the ground.

Sabin look at the pokemon battle, saying, "This battle is really entertaining, and educative at the same time!". Sabin watch the battle more, "Do we get healed n a way after a battle? Sabin asks while watching them battle.

"Sorry, but this is the end of this battle." Shadow used his Night daze, His hands clouded with red and he crushed them into the ground, sending energy waves crashing into Beep and Zak leaving near to no health left. "Okay, Dusk finish them off!"
(yes they do get healed)

"Gladly Shadow!" Dusk said, using Shadow Ball on both of them one last time, landing a critical hit that wasn't necessary. Then, he looked at both of his foes defeated and he smiled saying, "I told you this is where your first defeat would be at."

"Oh." Beep said, watching Zak flop to the ground uneventfully. "Well then." Beep got hit by the Night Daze, and when he was tumbling back, he had an idea. He webbed down Shadow again. "Oh jeez. Sorry." "OH MY GOD. WE DID IT AGAIN." He said, fainting. "Good job."

Dusk scoffed, and used Will-o-Wisp to burn the webbing again saying, "You have no chance with that web of yours." Then, to make sure the battle was finally over with, Dusk used Shadow Ball once again on Beep.

"We Win!!!!!!" Shadow cried happilly punching his fists in the air. "Hey Sabin, do you want to battle now, you can prepare if you want, because your going to need preparations" Shadow said smiling happlliy.
(you can have as many attacks as you want and they can be powerful)

Status
Not open for further replies.