• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah i'm ready!" Sabin replied. He used double team to confuse Shadow. "Can you tell who the real one is?" All the Sabin's asked. They all got a flash cannon ready to attack.

The blades and the energy wave combined to destroy the training dummy. "You won't win with That combo." Shadow suddenly used a night daze

"Wait, we're not fighting in a real way?" Sabin asked as his clones fade away and his flash cannon goes away. "I was looking forward to battling you.." Sabin says sadly.

Dusk, looking all around, started clapping slowly. Then, he stopped clapping and said, "That was excellent indeed! I could definitely learn from the both of you. For now, I shall take my rest as well."
(See ya guys later)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After just standing there, he went over to Dusk seeing that Kyra was having a moment or she may kill him. He decided he should attempt to talk to her and so once he set the coordinates he signed off only to return at about 6:00 am in American time. Then his body collapsed leaving nothing but stardust.

"... I'm lonely, ok bye nothing but stardust." Sabin says while leaving some blue and black stardust. "WAIT!" Sabin says while stopping the page going. Sabin uses flash cannon on the dummies. "Ok, now" Sabin said. Then, there is nothing but blue and black star dust.

Zak walked the empty halls off Pokemon High, being back after a period of 'Sign Off Distortion', and had the perfect idea! He started hammering away, making a giant LED screen, with multiple cameras connected via Bluetooth. He made a randomizer code, an awesome terrain changer, and it was all replacing that useless field right in the middle of the campus. "Phew! I'm done!" Zak said, muttering to himself. "Wait till the guy's see this!" He said excitingly.

(LegendtheEj6427, how did you get your avatar to look like a Sun/Moon Trainer?)

The exhausted Leafeon looked- well. Exhausted.
But she was still going.
Her ribs hurt, her lungs hurt, her legs hurt. Her head hurt the most, but she kept going. She'd moved on to a different dummy- the other one was looking perpetually dead. Shreds had fallen to the ground, and all that was left was a foam base.
"Did you do that to the dummy?" he asked, a sliver of awe in his voice. She looked back at the dummy.
"Huh. I guess I did." she replied dully. Kyra felt her skin prickle with unease, the way it did when you're being watched. She turned, but saw no one. Still, the unsettling feeling of the Dusknoir's stare burned into her like an Ember move.
She looked back at the dummy- the new dummy. And kept going.
Work Up first. Some of the exhaustion dragging her body down left. Leaf Blade. Slices of knife-sharp leaves cascades towards the dummy, slicing off fragments of foam. Then Razor Leaf. A similar outcome happened.
Giga Impact. She knocked the dummy to the ground, gasping to take a breath. These were the high power moves that needed rest before further action, but Kyra refused to accept that. She didn't need rest, she just needed to get better. Right?
Giga Drain, Sword Dance, Synchronoise. She did these three in a row and immediately launched into Last Resort, but it'd taken a toll on her body. She completed the move at a cost, eventually crouching to the ground. She was sucking in air faster than she could realize, her chest heaving. After a moment she was fine again, so she tiredly sat and watched the others.
She wanted to get to a point where she could beat Zak, considering he was over-poweringly undefeated.
She realized that she was the only student who hadn't even considered a battle yet. Everyone else she knew had either been in a battle, or was training for a battle. She wasn't training for a battle. She was just training.
But Zak, Beep, Sythn, the Lucario, the Dusknoir... Comet, wherever she was... Everyone had fought but her.
The physical battle with the dummy was nothing compared to the mental battle going on in her head, regarding every single other student, Sythn, and battles.
Her mind always was a mess..

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
(@Shinx_Shades a follower of mine named @Ignorer made the sprite for me so that's how) Sythn felt he was responsible for causing Kyra train hard like this to relax. He figured since his battle against the Dusknoir was going to happen soon he needed to strategize. While he could use three of his four moves, Double Edge was not an option against ghost types because they were immune. He went to his dorm and went to pick up his tm for earthquake and made himself learn it in replacement for double edge but he could always relearn it with the tm for double edge. The Ivysaur then practiced the move that he just learned as he felt the ground shake around him. He went over to Kyra to see if she was ok, "Hi, are you feeling okay. Because if not I'll leave you alone." The Ivysaur respected other Pokemon's desire to be alone especially in an emotional struggle.

Beep, as said before, gave up. So, he tried to be an omnipresent being around the rp until it inevitably dies. Soon, probably. He would watch every interaction. Every small movement. Study every sentence. Except for the ones he didn't feel like studying. If anyone wanted to talk to him, they would go to his dorm. Beep wanted everyone to know that, without saying anything. So he did. His final action, was sending good vibes to Kyra. At least in this post.

Her entire body seemed to droop, her spine bending as it would when she sighed. Her ears had drooped, and she forced a tired smile.
"I- Arceus, I'm sorry, I just..." The words she was looking for, exactly, were 'I feel like I need to train when I get stressed. It takes my mind off things.'
But what she ended up saying wasn't very clear. "...I don't know how you managed that. Really." she stated simply, the that being liking her. Like- why not Comet? At least Comet wasn't petrified of the idea of a relationship. I think.
She huffed quietly, a thread of anxiety dwindling in her head. How was this supposed to be a 'Romance RP' if she was the only girl? Nothing wrong with homosexuality, but the chances of all of them?
The creator really should change that name.

She thought, puffing out her cheek. What had happened to the creator, anyway? Had she just.. casually died?

Razor walked to the gym. As he approached the entrance door, he saw many exhausted Pokemon. He was a little suprised because of the situation, but he started to train hard anyway. Razor and Skarmory were looking for new members for their group called F.W.A. Razor didn't know how to raise popularity of this gang, so more flying Pokemon can unite and help the weaker ones. He thought about making a song.
Straight outta high school!
Crazy Pidgeotto named Razor
From the gang called Flying with Attitude

Skarmory agreed for this plan, but they needed to wait for a perfect moment to sing it. After Razor's workout, he went back to his room, grabbed a pen and started to write the song.
/OOC
I live in Poland and now it's 22:30, so I cannot reply to posts for next 6 hours. Please understand that
/BIC

"Oh." Beep said, reading Kyra's post. He rubbed his appendages together, for he had a plan. "Time to even the odds." Then, he did what he did best. Travel through the planes of being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cesar was tired. She always was. When she looked out the window, all she saw was void. "Looks better today." She got up, and floated down the inter-dimensional hall. She opened the fridge, finding a half-eaten cupcake and a bottle of orange juice. "How do we survive on this again?" She asked. There was creaking in the other room. Qwark. She thought, those grumbles and heat lamp buzz familiar to her. "Hey, Hollowhead." Cesar froze. She hadn't heard that voice, and to a lesser degree, that name in a while. She whizzed around, confronting Beep. "Hello, Jitterbug." "I'm gonna send you out today." He replied, eyes glinting. Cesar glared at Beep. "Where-" She asked, but it was too late to ask. She was shoved into a timehole, sending her through the universe. It all stopped, and she found herself in a gymnasium, surrounded by other people. She flinched, eyes boggling from the sudden movements. Cesar then remembered warping attracted a lot of attention, and she blushed. There were sure to be people around here. Cesar looked around, and noticed there were a Leafeon and an Ivysaur trying to converse, and the Leafeon seemed to be in some deep emotional crap. "Ugh. Beep!" She yelled, inevitably scaring everyone around her. A random Phantump, warping in and yelling someone's name in annoyance? Not skeptical at all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Beep smiled, hoping he did the right thing for the RP. "This is a romance RP, so there's gonna be some." He informed Cesar on everything. "You know the drill. Act new."

(*Casually points to my ocs list*)

Razor was walking through the bleachers looking for a vending machine. He was exhausted, because of the hard training. Then he accidentally bumped into Cesar.
- Uh... Hi, I haven't seen you around in this place - Razor said
Or maybe... Nevermind. - he added with a strange feeling of mysterious aura.

Last edited:
Cesar almost watched as someone bumped into her, even though she wasn't in the hallway, and standing next to the Leafeon in the bleachers. "Oh. Sorry." She said, blushing even harder. She had no idea what the heck she was supposed to be doing, calming this Leafeon character, apparently. Beep haven't even told her the Leafeon's name. "How-" She said, before interrupting herself. She'll just wait until the Leafeon talks to her. She glanced in the Leafeon's direction a couple of times, hoping.

And indeed, the Leafeon did!
"Oh. Oh, hi-." Kyra seemed to stumble upon her words when a totally random Phantump appeared in front of her. Even despite the situation she was in, she still offered a rather friendly smile to the newcomer. Subconsciously, she knew this had something to do with Beep, because when was Beep not involved in every strange occurrence around here? "Are you new here?" she asked curiously, tilting her head vaguely.

Oh... strange isn't it? Razor said.
I was going through the bleachers, looking for a vending machine but then, this happened - he added.
Razor decided to stay in the bleachers to see what exactly happened, although he was hungry

"Y-yeah." She replied. She was very shy, but she knew she had to conversate. Beep said so. "I... Uh......" Cesar said, trying to explain whatever the heck Beep had done now. "Beep..... Uh.... Told me.... That, uh....." Cesar was really blushing now. The fact that she was shiny made the blushing even worse. So that's nice. "There....... Was, uh...... Only one girl here. So, uh.... Yeah." Oh, crap. She was shiny. Shinies get bullied, at least for her. Cesar was shaking by this point, and she had no idea why. Why was talking so hard? Why did Beep choose her? Why not, heck, Crarmp?

Zak ran over to the others, and saw a Shiny Phantump. How can I be so lucky? He thought. She's a girl, a Shiny, and in my egg group! "Hi there, my name is Zak, I'm friends with Beep. It's good to have another shiny around. Do you reckon... wait I..." He stuttered. "I can... aaahhh... Ok... I have to say something. Could you follow me to my dorm?" Zak went over to his dorm, and waited for her to come.

Kyra choked on air as a way to attempt to hide a laugh. It didn't work.
"Very smooth, Zak." she teased lightly. Not in a rude way, but the kind of teasing friends would partake in.
(rip short reply)

"I...... Uh...... okay." Cesar was surprised at how this Gallade was acting. Beep told her he was usually nice and.... Well, not awkward. She glanced toward the Leafeon again, checking to see if this was normal. Apparently Beep had seen this with some 'mon named Sythn, and now this Gallade? Clearly, Beep was not a romantic. She sighed, not knowing where the heck 'Zak's' dorm was. As Beep would say, 'She started heading over there, even though nobody had established where any of the dorms are.'
She approached his dorm, thinking about how weird it is to have someone crushing on you. She knocked on the door, and waited.

(IDK about ya'll, but i have to go somewhere today, so I won't be replying.)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn thought he caught on to what Zak was trying to do, and he decided to let it happen. He wondered where Beep was and if he crossed dimensions to bring the Phantump to basically take his place. He decided he should either talk to Kyra, see if his battle against the Dusknoir could happen now, or he could just go to his dorm and relax for now. Classes would be an option but personally he thought that classes didn't matter as much. The Ivysaur finally settled on the first option and told himself to not bring up what happened in the dorm and to try and act normal as he approached the Leafeon. Eventually, he did plan on introducing himself to the Phantump that just came here.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
And where was Jolty during this entire shindig? Well, he was in the Library. He had noticed the Leafeon, most likely the creme blob from earlier, and thought to himself "wow, she's kind of pretty," But nothing more. He had not time to waste on romance, even more so when he saw the Ivysaur, obviously blushing, come talk to her. Shaking his head, trying to focus back into reality, he continued his search of digging through the books, looking for a particular one. Aha! Here we are! He pulls a dusty old book off the shelf, and starts for the checkout area.

The Leafeon winced slightly, looking up with a cringe of a smile.
"Gah. Hi. Sorry. I, uh, probably should've said something, instead of, like.. disappearing... I, um." she tried, ultimately failing. She wasn't the best at communication when she was flustered. She didn't really know how to explain.
Hey, Sythn! So, I don't know how to break the news to you, so I'll just say it flatly. I'm scared of a relationship and now I'm petrified to be around you!
Hah. No.
I'm not looking for a relationship.
Even worse!
yes i love you
Definitely the worst. Lies were bad. Oh no.
She squirmed faintly, looking at her paws. This was going horribly wrong, and was the main reason Kyra liked to stay away from others. Drama didn't happen if you didn't know anyone.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty had checked out his book, and now was sitting near the battle arena, on a bench, reading it. He noticed that girl, the pretty one, was next the the Ivysaur that was all flush for her earlier, and looking rather nervous. He felt bad, but didn't know what to do. Perhaps I could perform a distraction....
Why would you do that, you don't even know them?!
Maybe so, but she seems nervous, and he looks sad, I think they both need an excuse out of that situation.
You've always left people alone, Jolty. First off, stop calling that girl pretty, or your gonna get "interested" in her, like that boy. Second off, just leave them alone, and go back to your book.
...Alright. Wait, how am I having an argument with myself....

Sighing, the Jolteon returned to his book, decided to leave them alone, despite his conscious telling him he should help. Unless an argument broke out, he would leave them alone.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn accepted her apology but saw how this was making her uncomfortable and decided he could do something to relieve her stress, "Kyra, I accept your apology and I want to apologize for what I unintentionally put you through. I can understand if you don't want to answer my question and truthfully, I was caught up in the moment so don't even worry about what happened in the dorm, I'll just forget about it so that we can move on with our lives." He hoped that what he said made up for the mental torment that the Leafeon had gone through in the past couple of days. He decided that it was probably best if he forgot about everything that happened recently and move on as if the recent events that had transpired had never occured. For the first time in a while, the Ivysaur put on his shades and waved goodbye to Kyra and left to his dorm to let everything cool down.

Beep laughed at reading a part of Kyra's post.
yes i love you
The other ones had proper punctuation and capitals, but his one. This one. This one was probably the best one. Not to say, but that one was gold.
But he realized he had to do something.
Drama didn't happen if you didn't know anyone.
That was bad. He wanted to do something, but he didn't know how or when to intervene. WAIT. WOAH.
"SYTHN, THAT WAS AMAZING!" he yelled, but he was physically in his dorm, but he was probably loud enough for the entire school to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cesar heard Beep. Apparently, Sythn did something cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That's........." Beep was speechless. "Best one. I like it."

:Flackback Explaining Kyra's Fear of Relationships:
It was Kyra's last year at Sinnoh Region Middle. She'd finally evolved- a lot later than the others, but she'd evolved regardless. Finally!
A new Leafeon roaming the school. Her best (and only) friend, Lynn, who was a Delcatty, was walking beside her and with her boyfriend, who was a Mightyena by the name of Yin.
"I'll be right back! Maddie's over there, she's calling for me." Lynn chimed, rushing away towards a Kirlia who was waving frantically for her. This left Kyra and Yin.
"Follow me." Yin murmured, nudging Kyra and gesturing for her to follow. Awkwardly, the Leafeon obeyed, looking back at Lynn before following.
"What're we doing?" the younger creature asked softly, as they walked.
"Having fun." was his response, quickly shoving her against a wall. She gritted her teeth, staring at him.
"What the hell, Yin? Get- get off me!" she yelped, squirming. He persisted.
"Go out with me, Kyra. We both know Lynn is too bubbly. Too sweet. Too innocent." he whispered. "You have a more mature mind, don't you? You'd like our relationship. Promise."
"Yin, I- I really don't- please, get off- I just-" she croaked, unable to form words. Her face was red and she couldn't do anything. By the sounds of it, Yin heard something before she could.
He spun around, putting himself on the wall and throwing the Leafeon to him.
"What the hell, Kyra?! Get off of me! I'm dating Lynn!" he screeched.
"Kyra...?"
Kyra's head snapped forward to see Lynn looking petrified and staring. She stumbled off, staring at both of them.
"I don't-! I didn't... he-..." she whispered, feeling tears form in her eyes. She wasn't an easy crier, but she couldn't help but feel the hot liquid bubble up in her eyes.
"How could you?" Lynn sobbed, loud and dramatic as always. Tears streaming down her face, she sprinted away, Yin following her after shooting her a deathly glare.
And the Leafeon cried. She stumbled into the wall, leaning against it, and she cried.
About a week later, Yin started spreading rumors. About how she insisted they fooled around, how no matter how hard he denied, she continued. How she tried to break Lynn and Yin up. How, after they did break up, she finally got what she wanted.
Lynn spread rumors, too. How she hated her, how she talked bad about her every chance she got. How she tried to get any guy to be with her. How she was such a prick.
And so, when the year finally ended, so did Kyra's time at Sinnoh Region Middle.
She'd taken some time off from school, past summer. Three months exactly. She moved pretty far away, and that thoroughly explained why Kyra had been a new girl at Pokemon High, and how she'd been a month behind.

:End Flashback:

Kyra muttered an awkward "bye" as Sythn left, and she leaned against the wall as she had last year, minus the feeling violated and tears part. She kind of just... sat there, a dull look in her multicolored gaze. She swallowed the lump that seemed to form in her throat.
Stop being so sensitive.
Nobody cares about your dumb problems! Others have it so much worse, so just shut up!
Swear to Arceus if you cry...

Kyra kind of had this... thing. When she got upset, she attacked herself. Verbally and mentally. It wasn't the most fun. At all. But it was Kyra.
(Me: "ughhh what can i do to make the story more interesting?"
Also me: **TRAGIC BACKSTORY**

Beep covered his mouth. That. Was a story. He stopped. Whatever he was doing, he stopped. "Oh. Oh my Arceus." Tragic. He had no words. I have no words. He apparated in front of Kyra. "I........ Wow, that's.......... Don't beat yourself up. Just, uh...... It's, uh, not your fault. They're just a bunch of........." He didn't want to cuss. He felt he had to. Hopefully ya'll will be okay with it. "They're just a bunch of.... uh...... They're just a bunch asses. Asses. A bunch of assholes who only care about themselves and their fucking whore instincts. They don't fucking care about anyone. Hell, they're probably gonna get fucking killed. Somehow. They can go suck my-" He stopped. He went too far. "I..... I'm sorry." He said, blushing. "Don't beat yourself up about it. It's not your fault." He said, thinking.

(That was a whole new level for me and Beep. I don't cuss that much. Ugh, i wish i did. Personal biz. Cussin' feels good.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cesar heard the whole thing. She was shocked, and wanted to cuss more than Beep did. So she did what she did best. She drank. Took out an orange juice, and drank. Heavily. Beep didn't let her drink alcohol. Most of the time.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn didn't hear the whole thing from his dorm, but he did hear enough. The Ivysaur hated the Mightyena who had the balls to try and make Kyra his girlfriend and then blame the situation on the innocent Leafeon. Sythn was on the fence as far as if he hated the Delcatty as she only felt betrayed because of what Yin had said. The thing that caught his attention the most was that this was the year that Kyra evolved, as he remembered evolving as if it just happened, he tried flashing back to the simpler time but to sum it up, basically he just got done spending the night at Flover's house and was heading home. As he was going home, he met a Skitty who bullied him and as a young timid Bulbasaur, he was too scared to defend himself. So they fought and during the fight, the young seed Pokemon evolved into an Ivysaur and he also got his shades from the battle. He barely passed 8th grade and went to Pokemon high and then the rest is history. He decided to close his open window and decided to lie down on his bed, envisioning the epic battle in his mind.

(I just realized that I put 'Flackback' instead of 'flashback' but now I need to keep it. Inside jokes, everyone! Flackback!)
Kyra offered a weak smile to Beep.
"Thanks, Beep." she chuckled softly, feeling a yawn take over. She was officially tired. "I'mma head to my dorm, if anyone needs me... Arceus, I'm exhausted." she mumbled, trekking down to the dorm hall and disappearing into her quaint room, settling into her hammock with a sigh of satisfied relief.

"No problem, bucko." Beep replied, still surprised from all that cussing. that was a lot of cussing. Jeez. Everyone was in their dorm, except Cesar. (Cesar was deemed not important in his part of the post since 1903) He went back to his dorm, thinking. About what? Who knows what he thinks about. "Pfft. Flackback."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(picture Cesar being impatient outside of Zak's dorm)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn put down his shades as he finished reminiscing about his evolution and how it changed him as a person, who knows maybe if someone asked the Ivysaur may go into full flashback(or Flackback) mode. He decided to leave the dorm for a little bit and saw a Phantump waiting outside impatiently, he went over to introduce himself seeing as there was nothing else to do. He tapped Cesar on the shoulder and said, "Hi, I'm Sythn, if you are friends with Beep you might know me also, what's your name?" He wondered if Zak had a crush on this Phantump just because they share an egg group, he was no expert in love, but he thought that was a pretty weird reason to like someone. But he digressed as he didn't want to remind himself of what happened in his own dorm.

(Kyra wasn't crying, she was just really close ^^)

The Leafeon groaned quietly. As much as sleeping sounded good, she was just... too tired to fall asleep (I'D LIKE TO MAKE MYSELF BELIEVE). She paced around her room, contemplating different things to do, and just... decided to go to the library. It'd been a while and frankly, she needed to engross herself in a book. Besides, she wouldn't pass the Gym on the way to the library, so she'd withhold judgement.
She quietly left her dorm, disappearing into the familiarity of walls upon walls of books. Even just the smell of old paper and dust combined forced a smile on her face. She silently returned her book on egg groups, which felt like she'd checked out ages ago, and went to peacefully browse.

Cesar flinched. Physical contact wasn't her thing. "I... uh.... I'm Cesar." Apparently this was the Sythn that did something cool. Huh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Holy crap, this is dumb." Beep said, trying to clarify for his mistake that no one will know about because he's fixing it right now. "I was having problems posting everyone, sorry about not replying immediately, as i always do."

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, I just thought I would say hello as I don't really have much else to do and I see that you're waiting for Zak." He decided to clean his shades and for the first time in a while, he really examined them. It reminded him about how he got the shades and why he put them on as often as he does.

"Uh....... Yeah. Hello." Cesar replied, watching Sythn stare into his shades. She knocked on the door again, wanting to get the love confession over with. At least, that's what she thinks it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
"Flackback!" Beep announced.

"Come on in..." Zak said to Cesar. Once inside Zak confessed. "Ok... I honestly do not know how to put this, but ever since I heard you were coming here, I was totally going into awesome mode. I grew up with a Phantump friend and I had always been fond of them" He continued. "But then, you actually got here and I saw that you were a Shiny. I then went into the awesomest (I know not a real word) mode of all the possible modes you could think of. Plus, you are a pretty cute..." Zak waited for a response.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting, I had a competition all weekend, and my parents don't really like me to have my laptop on weekends... So they hide it. Anyway sorry, today is school for me (I hate Mondays) (I love that quote)

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh sorry I was in the middle of a Flackback or flashback as normal people say." Sythn noticed that no one else knew his memory and that was because unless you were a psychic type, you cannot see into people's minds. He then headed back for the dorm and waited to see how this would turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.