• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, I actually don't know how to do that. I may be undefeated, but I'm still a RP noob!" Zak said as he laughed at himsef, still being very unknown among the world of RP'ers. He thought that even the Pages of Chimera were probably smiling and laughing down at him.

"GET OFF" I yanked shadow and shoved him to the ground and readied an aura sphere just to scare him enough so he got the memo.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh its easy, all you havr to do is rub your temples and think of the user whom controls the character," Sythn said as he demonstrated and the words @BeepLettuceBee appeared on their phone screens.

"Hey, I just wanted to have some fun, doesn't mean you have to destroy it" Shadow formed a shadow ball with his ears and used night slash to cut the shadow ball in two. "try this on for size Ludachris!" Shadow said as he hurled the two shadow balls at Ludachris hoping to teach him a lesson which is to never mess with a Pichu or else they get pissed off.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Name: Diablo (ye ik it's dumb i just thought of something and diablo came to the top of my head)
Pokemon: Hakamo-o
Sisters or brothers: Z (Brother), Gusa (Brother)
Extra :Sometimes when he gets mad he gives off a little electric shock to whatever touches his scales, he doesnt know why this happens but it does sometimes

He straight up just started existing from nowhere "wait what, where am i? MMMMMMMMMMMM... im uncomfortable, this isn't right I shouldn't be real," he inhaled " WHO AM I? WHAT AM I?" he cried, he then proceded to scream as he started moving places in the blink of an eye, he was teleporting.

Shadow heard the slitest sound of someone yelling loudly. After the crazy amount of yells a Hakamo-o apear right in front of Shadow. Jumping back (Still as Pichu form) cried "Holy Cow! When did you get here?"

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"I DON'T KNOW, I JUST SHOWED UP HERE" he said in a hurried voice, while still teleporting around the area, he teleported away and then returned with a pack of soda and handed it to shadow, "here have a gift" he said as he continued teleporting

Last edited:
"What the heck?" Zak shouted into space as the Hakamo-o appeared in front of the party. "What's your name, shouting Hakamo-o?" Zak said, questioningly. He was puzzled because Zak thought the 4 were the only things actually existent! Well, I guess not!

"Well, thanks I guess?" Shadow said confused as he opened the soda, the smell filled his nostrils and started drinkin the soda (even though it was propbaliy as big as himself). "Best soda EVER! were did you get it from whatever your name is."

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"I think my name is Diablo" he said as he calmed down and stopped teleporting "phew, that was scary like really scary don't try to teleport when you don't know how, trust me it's terrifying, i think i teleported into a wall, maybe another pokemon too"

"Strange, I haven't heard of a telepoting Hakamo-o, but how do you know how to teleport, not much pokemon know how and anyway, how did you teleport here?" Shadow asked questionly, making him look cute and focused.

"guess you have a problam like me, I am a Zoroark, not a Pichu." Shadow said. suddenly he strated looking normal "FINALY MY MIND LETS ME BE MYSELF, Victory is mine!!!"

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
(OOC: yea ik it means devil i just thought bout a name and i came up with diablo)

(BIC)
"I didn't know that, neat!" he replied, he was still breathing heavily "That was terrifying though, i haven't teleported before"

"Well, I guess there was a first time for everthing." Shadow explained, "And you could have been brought here for a reason?" Shadow questioned.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"I honestly have no idea why I'm here, I just kinda showed up here, maybe I am here to help you? Or maybe I'm here to kill you... honestly I don't care and i don't wanna know" he said

"Zak's alredy gone, sorry I had to tell you but he had left to become the rightful king of his home, you see, his father had just died and he was the only hier, so he was gonna be king, so he went back to fafill his destine"
(Sorry, horrible at spelling)

"Wait, how do you know about the forth wall?" Shadow said eyeing him strangely. "Yes I can break the forth wall, not very good though, I need practice, because right now we are in the plains of exsictance, looking for Beep and Ceaser, can you help us?" Shadow said beggingly.

Jay, still trapped under the Blastoise decided to ask for help. "UMMM... FELLOW POKEMON? I'M STILL TRAPPED UNDER THIS BLASTOISE. A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED...." The Blastoise jumped off of Jay and gave Shadow a death stare. His cannons were bubbling....

Name: Arrow
Pokémon: Dewott
Sister or Brothers: Snivy (sister)

Arrow creeped from the shadows revealing himself. He took out his Schalchop and said “One should never speak of the fourth wall so much, or Arceus knows what palkia would do”. I come here as a messager from my master... also I am extremely thirsty, do you guys have anything to drink?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"I have lemonade" he said pulling a jug of lemonade from nowhere "Yea, I do that sometimes, it's weird" he said in a tone that was somewhat saddening

Oh thank Arceus! Said Arrow having his thirst replenished. So what are you doing around these parts? This ain’t no place for a pre-evolved Pokémon

“Interesting” Arrow said carefully putting away his scalchop. “Well my name’s Arrow, I come from...” Arrow looked stunned for a moment “from uh, Sinnoh, yeah Sinnoh” He said suspiciously

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"i don't believe you" he whispered almost silently as he walked back, phasing out of reality "cya... DING DONGS" he said as he phased out of reality

Shadow was glad that the new student was making new friend really quickly, "HELP!" Shadow heard someone scream from behind him. "Oh, I forgot!" Shadow ran at full speed towards the Blastoise and used a night slash hitting the Blastoise square in the chest and held his hand out to the haunter, "Are you okay?"

Arrow noticed what happened and ran to the scene of the crime “Well that’s an odd specimen” he said as he pulled out a device that transformed into a cage for blastoise” that should keep him safe... for now”

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"YOUR SAVIOUR RETURNS MY PEOPLE" Diablo shouted as he came back into reality "YEEEEEEET" soon followed as he threw a rock at something

"UHHHH..... I DON'T THINK SO.... I MIGHT FAINT. MAYBE. THAT BLASTOISE PACKS A PUNCH." Jay said as the Blastoise from before broke out of the cage and attacked Shadow. Jay shot a shadow ball right at the Blastoise, knocking it out. Jay started to flash white. He had evolved into Gengar! "Name's Jay. You?" Jay asked Shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.