• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cesar blushed the blushiest of blushes after hearing "You are pretty cute....." She was shocked. No one has ever been that open to her...... About feelings, at least. Beep was a special being. "I..... u-uh...... Th-thanks?........" She stuttered, entering UHHHHHH Mode (trademark Beep). "W-well, uh. B-bye?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beep was surprised at how Cesar was handling this. Usually, she would just hide in her tree-part. Seeing Cesar walk( or float ) out of the dorm, Beep materialized behind Zak. "So, how'd it go?"

(OOC: This post is meant to be before Beep's last post. And I need to address a couple of things. I could see your past Sythn, because I am a psychic type (dah), so i got it. Also, My name is Zak, not Zac, if people need a spellcheck. And BeepLettuceBee, try not to swear, it makes me uncomfortable)

Please Cesar, Zak said telepathically. Please at least listen to me, I just would like it if you showed the same affections... Zak was stunned that she actually turned up, because, well... Not many people do, when a boy likes you. Zak didn't even know how she would even like him for what he was. Shadow could change his own form, to look really appealing to girls, if someone new came and he really liked them. Well, Zak thought. All I want now is a response...

"Oh. heh, sorry. That cussing thing was more of a one-time whatever, anyway." Beep replied, getting out of the room. There was conflict goin' on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cesar stopped. She'd heard Zak speaking telepathically or whatever, so she turned around again. "I-i........ uh........" She stuttered, almost to herself. This is bad. Oh gosh. Golly gosh jeez golly. How do I respond to this? he looked Zak up and down. I guess he's cute. His... blades..... are nice. HOW DO I DO THIS?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? "I-i...........C-can i think about it for a b-bit?" She asked, screaming internally. I just need time. He'll understand, right? Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH dang. I just..... ugh. I didn't read the first line of the OOC, i'm sorry. I'm a horrible being.
Beep thought. He'd been messing up a lot lately, and he was tired of it.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
(I guess that makes sense here is what Zak saw in Sythn's mind)
Flackblack(Flashback) of how Sythn got his shades
Sythn, being a newly evolved Ivysaur was walking home with a gift he got from his opponent in the battle that triggered his evolution. His opponent, was a Chikorita who also evolved in the battle and she had a small crush on Sythn, but she moved away so after she confessed, she gave him the gift and she told him to wait until he was home to open it. After some gentle teasing from his mother and father, he opened it to find a pair of shades. He then cherishd them for as long as he kept them in remembrance of the Bayleaf that had a crush on him.
(End Flackback)
Sythn heard the Phantump's nervous stuttering and thought to himself, Well I hope this went well for Zak. He let himself into the Gallade's dorm and asked, "So, how was it?"

"You know what?" Beep asked, really bored from just sitting around all day. "It's Flackback time. Time for you and me to learn about my past."
"It all started when i was born. Duh. My parents weren't the richest people, or the poorest. A little in between."
"Anyway, so there was little five year old me. Or something. I forgot. Me and my friends, we were just hangin' out in the woods out behind our houses. It was fun. We had a little shack that my friend's dad built, and life was fun."
"That is, until i fell."
"Straight on my head, so did I. I somehow climbed up on the roof of the hut, and just so happened to fall off of it. No big deal."
"Also, if someone replies to the thread before i finish this post, I'm gonna scream."
"Anyway, i fell. That sucked. What really sucked, though, was that i was knocked out."
"And what did i do when i was knocked out?"
"I projected my mental being onto a different plane of existence, of course! That was my first time!"
"So there i was, a little Joltik, not even a decade old, discovering an entire new lane of existence."
"It was beautiful. I cried. I'll admit, I cried. Like when i saw Guardians of the Galaxy."
"So, when i came back to, like, thirty minutes later, i found all of my friends huddling around me and crying. I asked them what was wrong, and yadda yadda, 'You're alive!', i told them what happened, and they didn't believe me."
"That night, i couldn't sleep. Who could?"
"After a few weeks, life got dull. How are you supposed to enjoy existing on a puny planet, chained to only one body?"
"Anyway, life got dull. I wanted to return to that plane, or at least something like that. So i tried. Again, and again, and again. Finally, after two months, i did it."
"So, what did i do with this newfound power?"
"Meddle with other planes of being, of course! That's how I do what i do!"
"Did you know that every RP exists on a different plane of existence? I didn't!"
"Eventually, i found a little house, floating in the void, and i went to check it out."
"I knocked on the door, and Cesar just opened it!"
"I was like, 'Woah! how can pokemon exist in this void?'. Cesar replied, 'There are other pokemon than us?'. We chatted, and that's how i met Cesar."
"So now i just do thing in other planes at whenever i go to bed."
"Thanks to a little thing called astral projection."
"Ya'll can do that too. Thanks for coming tonight."

"Also, i drew this! For some reason! Copying Shinx_Shades!"

Attachments

• thesoundofmydiapercrinklingasiruntowardsyou.png
    thesoundofmydiapercrinklingasiruntowardsyou.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh cool, so does that mean I can meet all of the characters that @LegendtheEj6427 made. That's cool show me how please." Sythn said aloud, feeling certain that Beep could hear it, wherever he was. He wondered what other Pokemon that @LegendtheEj6427 RPed as lied beyond other planes of existense. He wondered if he had many other friends.

"Sure, time is an essence for people" Zak said to Cesar. "Yeah I don't think it went well guys, I probably just failed my chance at ever getting a girlfriend. Well if you guys want to come in and watch Mad Malasadas in my dorm. I think it's featuring that celebrity... He's a Decidueye, and his name is... Ace? I dunno. Anyway you can come if you want. I think we should all talk about how we're gonna deal with the thing that's happening" Zak said resourcefully.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well Zak, to be fai you did just meet her today and aside from being attractie to you and in your egg group what other reasons do you like her?" Sythn said while he sat down on the couch,"Also I'm curious to know who else saw my Flackback." The Ivysaur was always intrigued by the show, why did Pokemon enjoy watching other Pokemon eat? Well he was going to find out today.

"Uhhh, well, you have to do it in your sleep." Beep replied. "The thing is, uh, it's kinda hard to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cesar floated over into Beep's room, and sat down. Oh geez. How am i going to do this? She thought. "Hey Beep," She asked. Cesar had been in plenty of past RPs (not really, just canonically), but she never had to deal with love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you.... know anything about...... love? all that jazz?" Cesar was tired. "Well, uh, you gotta.........." Beep was not that good at that particular jazz. "You..... uh...... It's just a feeling, right? So you gotta...... feel it. Towards someone. If you don't, then, uhhhh, try it for a little bit, then if it doesn't work, then tough toodles." They were both not good at this.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well I'm just going to go to sleep and astrally project Zak, if I don't come back, then know I was a good friend of yours." Sythn said as he fell asleep and his mind felt like it was glitching or there was something taking over. When he woke up he was in a sort of green hub area where he found a Bulbasaur with a pink bulb. The two instantly got information about each other, the Bulbasaur with the pink bulb had a name, Stunner, and he another Pokemon he roleplayed as. He also saw a Combusken for a fleeting second before he woke up with a headache. He was absolutely mind blown at what he had saw and wanted to tell Beep, wherever he was.

Shadow's star dust formed back into himsef once again. He looks around. He is inside his dorm. Outside Zac was blushing for some reason. Shadow yelled "Hey Zak! What has been going on!" Shadow started to walk outside. Still questioning Zak on what he missed out on.

The show started and Zak watched thoroughly. He tried to etch the recipe into his brain so he could try and cook it some time. He was a pretty good cook and he thought a Malasada wouldn't be too hard, right? "Pour sugar into the bowl and crush with a Marowak Bone" The Slurpuff on the show said. "Now, pour the sweet jam mixture in and put in the oven. Once it's done, you'll need to cool it. And there you have it! A beautiful sweet Malasada ready to eat with friends, or in this case a celebrity! So, Ace! What do you think?" The Decidueye spoke. "It's very sweet... I Love it! It makes my mouth water!" The Pokemon looked so excited. "Well Sythn, I would like to tell you but once you have recovered from your trip throughout the realms. Oh, of course Shadow! I just admitted my love for a girl!"

Shadow had his mouth wide open and he screamed at the top of his lungs "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He looked strangly surprised. He was gasping for breath. "I knew there was something strange about you blushing, anyway, what type of pokemon did you get?" Shadow wanted to know more about this new twist.

"Yes I know it's a shock, although, I was so lucky! She was a shiny, and a Phantump!" Zak was overwhelmed with excitement, but was so sad! He didn't know what to think, except, that... At least he had a chance. "Well, I reckon If I cook you all... Malasadas!" Zak said, trying to cheer up the moment.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn's headache was starting to go away foe one second. It still hurt though, he wanted to look for Beep so that he could tell him how it felt to astrally project even though it made his mind feel pain. He was a bit hungry and he didn't mind how good of a cook Zak was, but he did want the answer to his question, "I'm fine and if you could answer my question that would be nice."

Shadow. started to cheer up a bit. He imagened what his cooking will taste like, although he hasnever seen a gallade or Zak cook before and was a bit worried about how the lunch we are having could turn out. He turned to see the tv was still on and the Malasadas was already ready. "Well your prepared, and also I forgot to say congratulations" He said happily smiling.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Huh, Well, we should probably tell everyone the news." Sythn said as he astrally projected to Beep, "Hey Beep, I just wanted to let you know that Zak is dead." He told this news to everyone he knew including Caesar. Once he had finished, he gave Zak a proper burial and then went to his own dorm to lie down as all of the astral projecting took a toll on his mind

"Wow." Beep replied. "That's.......... sad." Two characters had died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cesar heard Sythn. Zak was dead. "Oh. uh." She said to herself. "at least I don't have to dump him..... maybe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So...... Sythn. How'd the projecting go?" Beep asked. maybe he'll meet Zak in another life. If that even exists.

(@_obsequious, hows the drawing? by the way, Zak died.)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"It was fine but it gives me a little headache." Sythn said as he astrally projected to where Zak's grave was, and he put Shadows grave next to it. He then went back to his dorm and lied down after the astral projection to make his head better, I just hope that no other characters die, because not only do I want to lose anymore friends but I also don't want to bury anyone anymore.

Kyra had kind of decided that it was her turn to die next, but she firmly decided against it.
No, dying would probably suck a bit.
She huffed quietly, overwhelmed. She hadn't even started the drawing. Spectacular. She sort of felt like a failure because of that, but she'd had so much to do!
She flopped on the ground from wherever she was, sighing out a small exhale. GAH.

"It's alright." Beep said, in his softest tone. "We all get caught up in things.". He thought, maybe he should die. Nah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Cesar had no idea what to do next. She should probably finish those Malasadas Zak started. She floated over, and looked at the bread. Still warm. "Maybe i should." She took out some vegetable oil, and started boiling it. Then, she realized she had no idea what she was doing. "Uh, Beep? How do you make Malasadas?" he asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Uh." Beep said. "That's a good question." He projected over to Cesar, and said "Maybe boil some vegetable oil?"

Onyx made her way to school for the new year, Onyx didn't like high schools that much because of how noisy and chaotic they were but needed to attend only because she promised someone she would. Onyx sighed heavily keeping her eyes shut as she walked tail moving back and forth slightly. Onyx went through the entrance as she heard the loud noises of the other Pokemon which she did not like at all as she had sensitive ears. Onyx quickly went inside the building ignoring all the Pokemon that talked, and roamed the hallways. Onyx entered the library as it was the only place that was quiet for her sensitive ears. Onyx looked around seeing how many books were on the shelves as this lightened her mood a bit. She looked through each shelf and grabbed the one she liked with her mouth as she sat down at a table and began to read it.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So. TheCryngeTrainer was another sockpuppet of FlamingOrangeEevee/JonathanDaBeastYT/whatever other dumb name they wanted to call themselves. As such it has been killed with the rest of them. Continue on as if they do not exist.

Name: Skully
Pokemon: Duskull
Sisters or brothers: None
Orientation: ???

As Skully entered the school he noticed everyone was mostly here before him, then just gazed into the crowd of people. While most of these Pokemon were colorful, he had a black cloth so he did not fit in much with anyone here. Some people death stared him, and he felt as this was going to be a really long school year for him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The Ivysaur's headache wasn't getting better right now. In fact it was getting worse, Sythn was waiting for the Malasadas to be cooked when suddenly he started to spaz out on the floor while he was saying, " HS STHEHRHDJRHFJEIPWOSKSNFKDNXHEVDHOAPQOWJDKDOLEKDJXPSLNAJDNXJFJCNCKCPEKDIFJDNFKC9KVKRPFOEJW8WIWJDVJVJJDIWJSIXPGJRLDPQOAMALLDKDAAAAAAAKKDGKD8XJD8DKUFJCUCKX" Eventually, he stopped saying his nonsense and managed to utter a few comprehensible words, "Get help please..." Then he went unconscious.

Last edited:
Name:Switch
Pokemon:Grovlye
Brothers or Sisters:Unknown...

"Sigh""There is nothing to do nowadays.good thing im bringing these snacks to this school"Grovlye said."Huh?"it-it won't let me in!"Grovlye yelled."my mom is gonna Kill me!"Grovlye began banging on the school door."Someone, let me in!""was I late? am I at the wrong school!?"Grovlye dropped his snacks."oh,man"Grovlye said."ok,then.ill just wait"

Onyx had put the book back on the shelf as she sighed then walked out of the library ignoring the Espeon as she walked past her. She went out of the door of the library as she saw an unconscious Ivysaur on the ground "-What in the world? -sigh- man now I have to wake up this Ivysaur even though I don't want too-" Onyx walked up to the Ivysaur ans nudged him "Hey wake up!" She said sternly then sat down waiting foe him to wake up.-

Onyx's ear twitches by the sound of the door as she got up and opened it seeing it was a Grovyle as she then turned her back on him not wanting to deal with him as she sat down again where the Ivysaur was unconscious as he was poking him "-Man wake up!-"she said in thought as she had an anger mark on her head "Honestly why do I even bother!" She said but she wasn't cold hearted just stubborn and impatient at times.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn lie there unconscious, though he felt a slight nudge before he felt himself drift to another plane of existence. Before he did he clung onto the regular world to say one more sentence, "Get Beep, he is a Joltik with a Swadloon's cloak, he can help." He then released himself to the other plane of existence.

Onyx sighed heavily as she stood up and leaped off. She looked around finding a Joltik "Hey are you Beep? Well if you are you friend an Ivysaur needs your help!"Onyx said sharply still with an anger mark on her head as she leaped off again back to the Ivysaur as she sat down jusr in front of him.-

So, some umbreon was sent by Sythn to drag me back in this RP. Cool. Beep thought. "Alright." He said, walking to where Sythn was. When he got there, he discovered that the Ivysaur was passed out on the ground. "Aw geez. I have no ideas for this post." He said, thinking. "Maybe I should drag the others back."
@_obsequious
@....... uh.
Well crap. the other two on this page are dead. Beep thought. "Uhhhhhh. Maybe I should go get him." Beep astral projected, and started looking for Sythn in the basic 2nd realm. "Sythn?" He yelled out, hoping to find him easily.

Onyx leaped up to Beep "Hey over here Beep" Onyx said as she leaped off again leading him towards the passed out Ivysaur as she sighed heavily as she saw Beep riding on her "Hey! Get off me please I'm not a piggy back ride!" Onyx said sternly as she sat down once the Joltik got off her.-

Last edited:
"Omg!""ok,schoolchildren you have left me no choice"Grovlye said angrily. Grovlye uses swords dance then uses power up punch and breaks the door."Sorry,door but I had to do this "Grovlye said

Onyx saw the door being fling open right towards her and the other two Pokemon as her tail lit up white showing iron tail as she hit it "Really dude! Was that unnecessary!" Onyx had an anger mark on her head glaring slightly at the Grovyle. "You almost hit us!" Onyx shouted as she could see the other Pokemon jump by the door being busted open!.-

Grovlye panted heavily."well,I had to do that! I was outside for Three Hours!"Grovlye shot back."I banged the door for twenty minutes!"I was gonna donate some snacks to this school...but now they are ruined"Grovlye yelled."I need to attend school !"

Last edited by a moderator:
Onyx sighed "Oh I see well I did open the door! Did you not see that?!" She said sternly "If you don't want to doors to close on you come early next time that's all!" Onyx paused then continued "Its not that hard to get up and go to class!"Onyx said as she sighed again as in thought "-A typical Grovyle...annoying.....-"

"Ok first of all I live Deep in the forest do you really think-"Never mind"Grovlye snapped.Grovlye began sobbing a little.Then Grovlye walked to class seeing a ivysaur unconscious..."hey what happened here"Grovlye yelled

Status
Not open for further replies.