• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokéHuman Forest

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"I saw them being mean to us pokemon, one of them seemed nice because they looked angry when the other one was angry at a pokemon i have not seen before, or i don't remember it" he replied while still climbing, eventually he got to the top

She nodded and looked at diablo "oh well then, guess they're not all nice" she said cracking her nuckles "but I'm not bothered to go stab them all right now" she chuckled darkly

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"I heard they call themselves hunters, i'm guessing they wanna find someone like you... i saw more of them, more of pokemon like you, they looked like you, one was an umbreon, another was a dartrix" he replied "maybe they wanna like... kill you?"

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Yea, people like you, i saw an umbreon and a dartrix, maybe more" he had said as he began running across the trees "See, i got the hang of this"

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"They were talking to the things, i think i'm gonna call the things huans, does that sound nice?" he said "one of the huans had a weird thing on his arm, like a long range weapon, i think"

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"I think you might be looking at this wrong, what if they hit you before you hit them, if you tell me you're gonna attack I've got your back, I won't let you go by yourself" he said "I'm pretty strong so i can help if you need it" he said

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"If i'm with you then i can defend you And besides, who said their weapons did much damage?" he said "I can help, i can take them down... then again, what about their pokemon?"

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"... Thanks" he said "But we're gonna need to get some backup maybe we can find those pokemon that look like you or maybe some normal pokemon too before we take on the humans"

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"yea, I guess i'm t-tired" he said yawning "B-but w-e're g-gotta f-f-find m-more all-all-ies, if we wanna get those huans outta here, off this island because we gotta keep you and the others safe, besides when i'm furious, i think i kinda form an electric me, like an electric version of me"

"That's cool, but you need sleep, right now" she said throwing the weaved quilt down to him "or you'll just collapse" she added and she looked out into the distance

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"I-I'm ok, i just get tired sometimes" he said as he stretched and yawned "see, better, it just happens sometimes" he said as he was energetic and ready to go explore

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Hmmmm, watch this" he said as he curled into a ball and rolled around outside, he went up to a fruit tree and rolled towards it, he hit it, making fruit fly everywhere "Was that cool or what?'" he said

She slid down the side of the tree and wiped the smushed fruit off of her arm "yes, but don't do that again" she told him looking around, thinking she heard something

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Yea maybe, they... they seemed nice, i haven't met anyone like you before, others turn away when they see me." he said "... great, now i'm gonna cry myself to sleep."

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
He climbed down the tree back to the ship and watched the humans "When will they do something, i'm bored? He said as if he wanted to fight the humans.

"I... I don't know where my father is. Him, as well as the rest of the Green Order, disappeared about 6 months ago. But by then, the job to protect your island fell on me. That's why I joined the Rangers. They make maps, and I would lie about this area of ocean, making it more dangerous then it actually was and saying your island doesn't exist." Timothy said. He paused, trying to work out what to do. From what he had seen, Kuro was pretty strong. She could probably take down the Dragonite. But there was no way the hunters wouldn't hear the commotion. Then all X would have to do would be break Mawile's Pokeball, or Xatu's, or Wailord's. It would be too risky to try to make a move now, or warn Kuro what was going on.

"N-no! No. It's just that... That Sceptile Pokehuman beat the crap out of you and your Pokemon. These guys a strong! The risk is a little high!" Gregor said.
"Yes, but so is the reward." X said. He turned to Zero, thinking about what the hunter said.
"... Do you have an idea?" X asked.

Kuro gave Timothy a small smile, her eyes glittering with respect and happiness. “Thank you, you didn’t have to do that you know,” she said then looked down, a frown replacing her thankful smile. “I’m not stupid, I know that these people aren't telling the truth about something, who they are in particular,” Kuro paused, her eyes narrowing. “I know we aren’t found in any other place, I can feel it, which would make us worth a pretty price. I know it might seem odd that I know that things cost something you humans call money but I do know about it,” she sighed, looking out into the beautiful ocean with the sun almost at full set, the smallest sliver of brightness welcoming the darkness that was coming.

Zero smirked, his eyes glistening. “Yes, I do. If you get that Ranger to get very close to Kuro, closer than they already are, then when you finish hunting, you can force Kuro to come or else you would kill the Ranger,” he said, amusement on his face with his left hip out and his arms crossed, the fingerless gloves drumming the sides of his ribs.

As the sun sets down for the day, Zenix and Phoenix managed to find a cave to stay for the night. Zenix was gathering some leaves for a bed while Phoenix was looking at the sunset, which she thought looked beautiful. Zenix looked at Phoenix and smiled a bit. After a few minutes, Zenix was done with Phoenix's bed. "Phoenix, I'm done!" He said to her. Phoenix looked at the bed and was a bit confused. "What about your bed?" She asked. "I don't need one, so I just made one for you," he said with a smile. The young Vulpix PokéHuman was surprised that Zenix would make one just for her. "T-Thank you," she said and hugged him. Zenix smiled and hugged her back. Phoenix then proceeded to lie down on the leaf bed and slowly fell asleep. Zenix sat down near the entrance of the cave and slowly fell asleep.