• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokéHuman Forest

Gregor spun and looked at the new human. The way he walked, the way he talked. The way he acted, Gregor knew. He was a hunter.
X'll definitely want to meet him. Gregor thought. Then he thought about the Umbreon Pokehuman. She will definitely be trouble.
He didn't know much about the Staraptor girl, but had a feeling that she too was also quite intelligent.
"Gregor." Gregor said, offering him a hand. He glanced at the two Pokehumans. "I'm here with a friend as an explorer."

Zero also extended his hand to Gregor and shook it with his natural strength, being firm but slightly gentle. He knew that Gregor was a hunger as well, hunters always knew who was a hunter and who wasn’t. “What are you here for?” Zero asked Gregor, letting go of Gregor’s hand and letting it fall to his side.

Kuro watched the two, not knowing what they were doing. She had a feeling that something about them was very similar but they were both so different. The only similarity that Kuro saw between Gregor and Zero was that they were humans and had somehow gotten on their island. “I’m going to check on Jacob and the ‘evil human’,” Kuro said with air quotations and began walking over to the boat. When she reached the boat, she didn’t even bother asking X if she could come on the boat, and walking into the boat. She was so quiet that she doubted that X heard her come onto the boat. “I’m here!” She called out, hoping to startle at least one person. She walked over to the Ranger and sighed, looking at him in his brown eyes, noting his blonde hair sticking out in random places from what seemed to be from roughly put in a spot. “So, are you going to talk to me or do I have to wait?” She asked quietly, not putting her hopes too high for a yes.

"Exploration." Gregor said, cross his arms across his chest. He looked over at the Pokehumans, and seemed a little startled when Kuro decided to go talk to the human. "Hey, don't trust him!"
Gregor shook his head as the Umbreon Pokehuman walked off, then looked back at Zero. He hoped the hunter was smart enough to come up with a good cover story. "So, why are you here?"

The Dragonite perked up once the Umbreon Pokehuman boarded the boat. It watched her closely, and stood up once she talked to Timothy. It growled softly at her, gesturing for her to back off.

Timothy looked up, surprised that the Umbreon Pokehuman had returned. He felt a spark of hope upon seeing her, but then the Dragonite stood up.
"I'm Sorry about before, but I can't talk-" Timothy said. The Dragonite growled fiercely at Tim and lightly hit him on the head, not to hard. Just a warning to stay quiet. Timothy looked apologetically at the Umbreon Pokehuman, the glanced at the Dragonite.

Kuro watched the exchange closely and growled at the Dragonite in return. “We can talk later then,” she said but stayed where she was, glaring at the Dragonite with icy daggers, if looks could kill then the Pokémon would have been dead. She was tempted to bare her teeth at the Dragonite but decided against it, knowing that it would lead to a fight and only one person would come out.

Zero looked down at his Pokéball and put on a small smile. “My Pokémon flew me here. It was the only land in sight,” he lied. He had come here for a reason, to get new Pokémon and possibly discover something new. Which he did, just not first and that annoyed him. He glanced at Talon then at Kuro, noticing that Kuro was sitting on the railing of a ship with a human that was tied up against the wall with web. He smiled larger at the sight of it, he was going to like being allies with these hunters.

Halt raced through the woods until he made it into a cavern. Entering in, ice became evident across the floor. "Hey, Im home." He said, his voice echoing through the cave. "You there?" He asked.

Content that the Pokehuman and Ranger weren't going to cause any more trouble, the Dragonite curled back up, keeping an eye on the Umbreon Pokehuman. Timothy tugged on the webbing again, only to have the Dragonite let out another low growl.

X walked back onto the ship's deck, feeling well rested. His Pokemon were all healed up, and he was ready to explore. He stopped, however, when he saw the Umbreon Pokehuman sitting on the ship railing. Judging from the fact she didn't immediately tried to kill him, X concluded that his Dragonite had done it's job well.
"What do you want?" X asked.

Gregor nodded at Zero sagely, as if he cared about his false plight.
"I see. I have a feeling that my friend would be very interested in meeting you. We have room on our ship for one more, if you would need a place to sleep. I have a feeling that this place could be quite perilous at night." Gregor said.

"Yeah, it does get pretty hard being here." Quebuk said, forgetting that he exists here. Upon him saying that, a Sentret in a nearby tree took aim at him, and swiftly threw a couple of acorns at Quebuk, yelling "This island's great, you filthy rock!". Quebuk flinched, the acorns cracking against his rocky shell. Is it a shell? How do rock types even work? "We love everyone here." He said sarcastically.

Kuro looked up at the voice of Jacob, a hint of a smirk on her face. “I told you I was coming back. I live on the island, i can do whatever i want. That’s what every PokéHuman does,” she said simply, leaning her body out but holding onto the railing. “Where are you off to? The sun is almost set,” she said, looking up at the sky before glancing at Timothy for less than a second.

Zero smirked, tilting his head to the side. “Really? Just how perilous would it be at night?” He said, his arms crossed and his hair hanging slightly in front of his face. He glanced at Kuro and noticed her leaning backwards but he also noticed a glint in her eyes that indicated she was indeed having fun.

Gregor winced. Really, what sort of hunter was scared of the night? Did he really say that? The fight between the Pokehumans and him and X must have unsettled him more than he thought.
"Come on." Greg said gruffly, and began to walk back to the boat.

X ignored the Umbreon Pokehuman and walked over to the edge of the ship. He looked out towards the forest, and saw Gregor emerge with another human. Judging from the way he looked, he seemed to be another hunter.
Did someone somehow beat us here?! I thought the man said that we were the only ones that knew about this place... X thought. He felt slightly concerned, but yet... Perhaps he could use this to his advantage...
X turned to the Umbreon Pokehuman, responding with nothing but a smirk.

Kuro saw Gregor emerge out of the brush with another human out of the corner of her eyes. I wonder when that Zero person came to the island, she thought with a small and almost inaudible growl coming out of her throat when Gregor gave her a smirk. Now what is this human up to?, she thought to herself, bringing her torso up and just sitting on the railing.

Zero followed Gregor an amused smile upon his face. He saw a hunter on a ship that looked completely shocked to see Zero here. A smirk replaced his smile, his eyes showing amusement. When the hunter smirked and turned to the Umbreon PokéHuman, Kuro is her name he recalled, with the smirk, Zero was uneasy but he didn’t show it.

"Well then, Gregor. Who's this?" X asked, turning back towards Gregor. He leaned casually against the railing, his white cloak fluttering a bit in the wind. It still had tears from when the sceptile Pokehuman hit it with a Leaf Storm attack.
"His name's Zero. He's another human." Gregor said. X rolled his eyes.
"I can see that, Gregor." X said. The hunter got a long board used as a makeshift gangplank and lowered it over the side. As he lowered it, X's side lit up in pain and he couldn't hold back the wince. X guessed his side still needed some repair, even with the Hyper Potion he used on himself.

Timothy looked at X, confused. What did he mean, another person? He was pretty sure he heard another Pokehuman say that there were no humans on the island. So who was this? Timothy looked at Kuro, hoping that she knew some thing about what was happening.

Kuro sighed, glancing at Timothy to see what he thought of the situation. “Zero may have come here before you three but he only came to our island about, maybe, 10 minutes before you. I hadn’t realized he was here, neither did any other PokéHuman,” she explained, looking at Timothy most of the time. Her silky black hair settle behind her after a cool, small gust of wind hit her. Her bright yellow and blue eyes lingered on Timothy a second longer then she looked at the three hunters, knowing something was wrong with the piture but she couldn’t put her finger on it.

Zero saw a male body that was webbed to a wall and his grin grew wider, his eyes holding more amusement in them. His short and ruffled white hair blew for a bit in a nice breeze. His fingerless gloves covered his hands that rested at his sides twitched a bit. “Who’s that?” Zero asked, his dark grey eyes flirting to X, a grin on his pale face.

A Neourk sat near the wreckage site of a small helicopter while the Droiton wrapped a bandage several times on the Neourk's right rear leg. The Droiton used his welder claw to tape the bandage snugly with a pinch of harmless energy, while the Neourk asked, "Augh... I have no clue as to why you're helping me out... I thought you were on their side earlier."

"I was, u- until I found out they were up to no good a while ago. I pretended to be with them so I can destroy them from the inside out," The Droiton replied while patting the Neourk's back.

"W- well... t- th- that explains why those pipes exploded all of a sudden. I guess I owe you for not only saving me, b- but also doing some work without me knowing it..." The Neourk stated while panting in hopes of ignoring the stinging pain on his leg.

"Are you alright? I can give you a bit of a boost if you're really that hurt. Don't worry, I've always liked you ever since I heard those legends about you robbing that museum with that mouse Pokémon earlier," The Droiton said while adjusting the short barrel on his arm into a safer mode for the little shark Pokémon.

"I- I think I'm fine... but I suppose a little won't hurt... I guess. Just pray I don't cry too much," The Neourk responded while closing his eyes and covering them with his forearms.

A small burst of ethereal energy was slowly shot at the Neourk's body, as the Neourk took in a deep breath, opened his eyes, uncovered them slowly and proclaimed, "Ahh... I think I feel better already! What is in that stuff man? Why didn't you use that in the battle?"

"It's called ethereal energy from what I heard, and that stuff's got some strange properties going on. Apparently it heals those I love, while hurting those I despise with all my hate. I didn't use it in battle since I hated almost every one of my comrades since they were mean like those strict teachers you'd see in your typical college area," The Droiton explained while helping the Neourk get on his feet.

The Neourk glanced around the area they were in, as he inquired, "Okay, well it looks like we crashed in the forest earlier... so how exactly are we going to get out of here?"

"The helicopter doesn't exactly look too great... and well, at least autopilot was on before the chopper got hit so many times. I'm surprised this thing didn't explode, though I think my leg might have gotten hurt after I had to jump..." The Neourk added while the Droiton patted his barrel.

"Hmm, it doesn't seem damaged beyond repair, though it's barely just by the looks of it. Even if I had the tools, it would take someone like me at least a week to repair... and that's if no one manages to bother me out in the wild. I'm not sure if anything's working in there, since even the radios look pretty bad," The Droiton affirmed while using his welder claw to repair a tiny dent on his left arm.

"Well... I mean, you can always try to repair the radio... it looks almost like the one back in my hideout I think, so I can use it when you're done," The Neourk stated while the Droiton nodded in agreement.

"Good idea. It's much easier to repair that thing even if it's a bit charred from the blast. At least it could still be usable if it I'm careful with repairing it. This should probably take about at least a couple hours since it looks like it took quite a beating here," The Droition said while blowing onto the radio to get rid of any particles of ash casually lying on the transceiver.

"Nobody of consequence." X said. He looked Zero up and down. Yep. Definatly a hunter. "What can I do for you, Mr. Zero?"
Curious about the new human, X's Dragonite got up from where it was lying and walked over to Zero, after shooting Kuro a suspicious glance. It wasn't quite sure what to think of the new human. Gregory glanced at Kuro apprehensively. He still wasn't quite sure on his he felt about the Pokehuman still being on the ship.
"Oh, get back." X growled at his Dragonite. While everyone's attention was on X's Dragonite, which was conveniently blocking the winter's view of Timothy, something happened.

Timothy had been working on trying to free himself from the evening, when he finally managed to free his left arm from the side of the ship. It was quite a surprise for him, and Timothy stared at his now free arm in shock. It was kinda sore from being stuck in the same position for the last day and a half, but it was free. Timothy quickly put his arm back to where it was before, to hide the fact that it was freed, but not after giving Kuro a shocked glance.

Kuro casted a quick glance at Timothy, seeing as he freed his left arm but no one seemed to notice and she didn’t make a scene about seeing Timothy come free. The flame was brief and held a slight bit of hope in her two different bright colored eyes. “What do humans do at night?” She thought to herself but, yet again, she thought out loud although it was quite quiet.

Zero looked at the Dragonite, having a small urge to capture it but, seeing as it was owned, only looked at it with a slight edge to his eyes. “Well, considering there is no shelter besides PokéHuman’s shelter and I don’t think they welcomed you so kindly, I was wondering if I could stay here with you, if you don’t mind” Zero said, nodding at X for he had seen him wince. His grin stayed on his face, even if it was smaller than before. His dark grey eyes held caution, he was trying his best to be as careful as he could, one wrong move could cost him everything, especially since he was a Hunter talking with other Hunters.

"There should be some room below deck for you to stay." X said, right as his Dragonite nudged him.
"Get off of me, you idiot! Go back to your post!" X growled angrily at his Pokemon. The Dragonite lowered it's head and, with a disappointed look, returned to where it was before.
"Follow me." X said gesturing to Zero. He walked over and opened up a door that led below deck. Walking down the stairs, X turned on the lights. Below decks was a relatively large space that had cages of all sizes.
"Close the door on your way down." X said to whoever was following.

Gregor went to follow, but stopped and leaned against the railing. He paused and glanced over at the Umbreon Pokehuman with a look between confusion and curiosity.
"You're not just gonna sit there all night, are you?" Gregor asked the Pokehuman.

Zero followed X, his grin replaced by a frown from the way that X treated his Pokémon. Even being a hunter Zero treated his Pokémon with respect and praised them when needed. He closed the door behind him, seeing all the cages. “I hope you’re not planning to put me in a cage,” he joked, his tone light and a smile graced his face.

Kuro looked at Gregor and shook her head. “I’m not going to sit here all night. I’ll probably walk around, watch you sleep, maybe fall asleep nearby but I don’t need sleep every night like the others, being that I’m a Shiny Umbreon,” she shrugged, a smile tugging on the corners of her mouth.

X was not amused. He leaned against one of the cages and looked over the hunter. He seemed younger than X, but X got the feeling he had some experience.
"How did you find this place?" X asked coldly, getting straight to business. "Who are you? Why are you here?"

Gregor raised an eyebrow at Kuro's response.
"Do you normally watch people as they sleep?" Gregor asked the Umbreon Pokehuman. Asking this, Gregor noticed that the Pokehuman was heterochromatic. Well. That's pretty interesting.

Zero narrowed his eyes, his smile now replaced with a stoic expression. “My Staraptor brought me here for a Hunt. I’m Zero, as I said before. I don’t lie about my name unlesss I need to and, it seems, that these PokéHumans have no clue who are actually are, our names I mean. I’m here for hunt, as you seem to be. I don’t use cages very often unless I’m getting a lot of Pokémon. I didn’t expect my Staraptor to land on an island that no normal human was on otherwise I’d probably have brung a few cages. Now that I’ve told you about myself, it’s your turn to tell me about you,” Zero said, leaning against the wall next to the door with his arms crossed.

Kuro shook her head, a sigh escaping her lips. “No, not usually. Other PokéHumans usually stay away from me so I stay away from them. It’s weird, the relations between us,” she said, look into the forest with a frown. She didn’t want to tell the humans too much about them, she didn’t think they were being truthful at all and she didn’t want them to know too much about the island or the other PokéHumans. The thing she really didn’t want to tell them that all the PokéHumans have a connection. The connection keeps them together and whenever one is in trouble then they all know and most of them come to help.

"I go by X." X said. The man hasn't answered the question of how he found the island, but he decided to let it slide. "But seeing as how that's not a very friendly name, I'm going by Jacob on this island. Gregor and I were hired by a man to use that Ranger we had webbed up, to get him to lead us to the island. We didn't know there was going to be these... Pokehumans."
X glanced at the door, then back to Zero.
"Do you still plan to hunt?" X asked.

Gregor grunted in response to the Umbreon Pokehuman. The Dragonite curled up in it's previous position next to Timothy, and Gregor was about to head below decks when he heard the Dragonite let out a sad huff. The hunter paused, and looked over at the Dragonite. It was staring sadly out at the ocean.
"It's gonna be alright, buddy." Gregor said, patting the Dragonite on the neck. Then the hunter descended below decks.

Zero smiled, nodding his head. “Of course I’m still going to still hunt. I just have to take extra precautions,” he said, almost offended that X, or Jacob, would think he wouldn’t hunt. “Do you work for anyone or for a company?” He asked out of the blue, looking at Jacob’s blue eyes with his own grey orbs.

Kuro looked at the Dragonite, a frown on her lips. She reached out a hand for the Dragonite to sniff, it was never good when soemone just out right tried to pet a Pokémon without letting it sniff you first. “Your trainer treated you terribly,” she said, sadness dripping in her voice. “I don’t trust them, the humans I mean. I trust Timothy though,” she said, glancing for a second with her bright yellow and blue eyes.

X looked at Zero.
"Neither. I accept jobs from anyone as long as it pays well. Or if it's going to be entertaining." X glanced away with a smirk. "But I feel that this is going to be a bit of both."
X turned back to Zero.
"These Pokehumans pack one powerful punch, though. Way more powerful than other Pokemon I've gone after. So I suggest you be careful." Right as X finished talking, the door opened and Gregor entered.
"That Umbreon chick's says she's gonna be hanging out here most of the night. We should probably just chill here." Gregor said. X smiled, and put a hand on Gregor's shoulder. Gregor looked uncomfortable.
"Gregor, my dim witted friend, do you seriously believe that I haven't already factored that?" X asked.
"You have a plan? Already?" Gregor said.

The Dragonite looked at Kuro suspiciously, then batted her hand away and went back to moping. It watched as the sun began to sink into the ocean. Timothy turned to Kuro.
"Okay, so now what?" Timothy asked. The Dragonite turned and glared at Timothy.
"Sorry." Timothy said. The Dragonite rolled it's eyes and went back to watching the sunset.

Zero smirked, looking at the pair of hunters. “Thank you for the information and for warning me,” he said, then looked at the door. “That Umbreon PokéHuman is something else. She was the second PokéHuman I saw and even then she was distant. She has put up walls that seem to not be able to be broken. Maybe if we find a way to break them then it’ll be easier to hunt on this island,” he suggested, his dark grey eyes looking at the door with the same posture.

Kuro sighed, dropping her hand and leaning against the railing of the ship. “Timothy, do you ever wonder why you were on this same ship the same day I was on the beach that night?” She asked him, looking at the sky, an expression on her face that was a mixture of curiosity and sadness.

Timothy looked at Kuro. Why did she want to talk about that now?
"Well... I don't know. I never really thought about it much. It was coincidence, I guess." Timothy said. "I was on that ship because my father wanted to show me this island. He-"
Timothy cut himself of, realizing that he was about to say something that wasn't meant to be said. The ranger glanced over at the Dragonite, but it seemed to be lost in it's own little world as it stared into the horizon. Timothy thought about what he was going to say for a moment. Why not? Those two hunters already know about it.
"My father was part of a secret organization, called the Green Order. I don't know much about it, but his position in the order was to protect this island. He was showing it to me because I was going to be inducted into the Order, and my job would be to help him." Timothy said. He looked at Kuro, then at the rest of the island. "I don't think he knew the reason why he was keeping it secret."

X shook his head.
"For a person like me, it would be impossible to get her to lower her guard." X said to Zero. He walked over to a porthole, inspecting it. "No, I'm not sure about that. But I don't plan on leaving the island without her."
A look of uncertainty came over Gregor.
"Hey, X, are you sure that's a good idea?" Gregor asked. He shifted uncomfortably.
"Of course it is." X said, carelessly. "Not only is she a Pokehuman, she's a shiny one as well. The client will pay through the nose."
X glanced over at Gregor, a thought sudden crossing the hunter's mind.
"You aren't going soft, are you Gregor?" X asked in a dangerously low voice.

Kuro looked at Timothy with curiosity, analyzing him. “So, the Green Order protects things and your father was supposed to protect us. Where is your father now? Is it your job to protect us now?” She asked, not knowing how sensitive the subject of parents could be. PokéHumans were just there, they were born from eggs that no one knew where they came from so of course Kuro wouldn’t know how close a parent could be to their child. Her head was tilted and her bright eyes were trained on Timothy.

Zero sighed. “You’re not getting my point. Kuro, she said her name was, seems to be pretty protective and close to the Ranger webbed to the deck. If you somehow use him, I bet capturing her will be far easier,” he explained then he looked at the two, X had gone dangerously quiet. He backed away, watching the exchange with wariness.

"I... I don't know where my father is. Him, as well as the rest of the Green Order, disappeared about 6 months ago. But by then, the job to protect your island fell on me. That's why I joined the Rangers. They make maps, and I would lie about this area of ocean, making it more dangerous then it actually was and saying your island doesn't exist." Timothy said. He paused, trying to work out what to do. From what he had seen, Kuro was pretty strong. She could probably take down the Dragonite. But there was no way the hunters wouldn't hear the commotion. Then all X would have to do would be break Mawile's Pokeball, or Xatu's, or Wailord's. It would be too risky to try to make a move now, or warn Kuro what was going on.

"N-no! No. It's just that... That Sceptile Pokehuman beat the crap out of you and your Pokemon. These guys a strong! The risk is a little high!" Gregor said.
"Yes, but so is the reward." X said. He turned to Zero, thinking about what the hunter said.
"... Do you have an idea?" X asked.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Diablo woke up near a tree, it was obvious he had gotten in a fight with something, that or he had gotten confused and slammed into a tree thinking it was an enemy. His head hurt and his back ached, he groaned in pain and got up, leaning on the dented tree "W-where am i?" he groaned, he had amnesia too, he walked for a while before realising a large scratch on his arm "must have been a rough tree or a big pokemon." he said before his wound started to bleed a bit "sheesh better get this patched up quick" he said as he put a bit of bark around his arm then tied it with a reed (or something like a reed),then he proceded to walk until he found X and the others "What the?!?! what are those?" he whispered to himself before hiding somewhere. He felt engaged to attack the new creatures but decided not to, he wanted to see their capabilities, what they could do, why were pokemon he hadn't seen before and why they listened to the creatures, he wanted to see why they were here, he tried to sneak closer

Last edited:
Yasmine was jumping from tree to tree trying to find something to fight or talk to, she looked down and saw diablo and smiled "someone to mess with" she though, she hung upside down and looked at him, Yasmin's giggle and tapped his head a few time with the top of a physic blade she had summoned (is that a good way to put it?)