• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokéHuman Forest

Landing to the ground with a thud Archer shook her head before grabbing her bow and standing up, her eyes locking onto X "I'll ask once more" she growled placing an arrow on the bowstring and pulling back "Who are you!". She was focused now, her eyes narrowed slightly as she stepped closer "Who, are, you".

Gregor glanced at X, but the hunter was ready.
"We're... explorers." X said, still trying to get his breath back. His Dragonite stepped in between the Pokehumans and X, growling softly and ready to defend it's trainer. "Adventurers, searching for new lands to explore.'

Archer kept her bow up "You know why we attacked right? You're on OUR land, you're not welcomed so leave" she stated. Her stance changed from angry to calm as she walked up slowly "Don't make us do you any harm".

"Oh. Thank you." Quebuk said, as the Machamp walked away. "So, uh, yeah. You can be here all you want, just don't mess with things, at least that's my philosophy.. I Audino though." He said, looking at the Dragonite. "Don't hurt us, and we won't hurt you. I think. Mayb we will. Let's say i wont." Quebuk tried to not sound self centered, but what could he do? Use a different word choice? What is he, a good RPer? No. He did it anyway.

"I think its a bit to late for you all not harming me." X said, wiping blood from the cut above his eye. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his Pokemon's Pokeballs, returning them all except for the Dragonite. "I ask that me and my companion have a few days to restock supplies, if that would be okay. We won't be able to make the trip back if we can't."

Gregor stared at the Roggenrola. He didn't know it until now, but for some reason talking Pokemon kinda freaked him out. He walked across the ship's deck to inspect the rock Pokemon closer.
"... How are you talking?" Gregor asked the rock Pokemon. The Pidgeot removed the arrow and glared at the Decidueye Pokehuman.

Halt grinned at the comment. "How are you talking? All we normally hear is 'human human human.'" He walked up to the ship. "What exactly is this thing? How does it move without fins?"

Lowering her bow "Don't mind him, so whats your names?" she asked, placing the arrow back into the quiver. She sat down head tilting in curiosity, her thumbs twiddling on her lap as she looked at him.

Quebuk smiled. Somehow. "Well, same way you do. Vibrate your sound part, and move your sound escape part to communicate. I guess since this island is mainly PokeHumans, the local fauna have picked up the habit of speaking." He said, looking back at the ranger. "I as guess since Roggenrolas are practically speakers. Are you gonna release that, uh, person in the web?"

Suddenly, Kuro stepped out of the shadows, revealing herself to the humans. Her black tank top had deep, dark blue on the sides and her black jean shorts went a little past her thighs. “As long as you don’t take the Pokémon, I’m fine with you here. Just don’t cause too much trouble and I won’t bother you,” she said, her bare feet being warmed by the sand as she walked towards X, extending her hand to the human to try to help him up. “You have very loyal Pokémon and I respect that. It means you are better than I thought you were, with the stories I’ve heard,” she said with a small smile, glancing at the Dragonite.

Meanwhile, Zero strolled through the forest, looking for Pokémon to catch, oblivious to the fact that there had been a battle. The island seemed deserted with very little noise as the Pokémon stayed quiet and watched the newcomer, a human at that. “Where are the Pokémon?” He pondered aloud, looking from left to right. All of his Pokémon were in their Pokéballs and he didn’t bother to take them out at the time.

X raised an eyebrow. This was going easier than he thought. His Dragonite growled at the Umbreon Pokehuman, but X waved it aside. He went to accept the Pokehuman's hand, then hesitated.
The most interesting prey... The most rare creature... And possibly my biggest bounty is standing right in front of me... And I'm about to take it's hand. X quickly shook the thought from his head. No. If I am to survive and capture them, I mustn't think such thoughts! I have to wait for when the time is right.
X accepted the Pokehuman's hand and stood up.
"My name Jacob, and that's Gregor." X said. He limped over to his white cloak and picked it up, handing it to his Dragonite. "As for that third man up there... He's a liar and a fiend. He snuck onto our ship and attempted to kill us halfway through our voyage, but luckily we were able to stop him. He kept screaming curses and evil things, so I shut him up. When we get back to the mainland, we'll be sure to turn him in."

Gregor listened to what X was saying. The crafty ol' Delfox might even pull it off. Gregor turned his attention to the Sceptile Pokehuman.
"It's a boat. Haven't you seen a boat before?" Gregor asked. "And moreover, are there any humans on this island?"

The Pokemon Ranger's eyes widened at the hunter's story. That wasn't how it went at all! The Ranger had been kidnapped by these hunters and forced to tell him where the island was, not what he was saying! And if the Pokehumans believed the hunter, than there would be no way that they would even come close to trying to free him, and no way to let them know they were in danger! The Ranger thrashed against the webbing that held him against the wall, but it was no use. He tried to yell through the webbing on his face, but it only came out as muted shouts.

Archer looked up, her eyes starring at the ranger, standing up she picked up her bow and walked closer her hands going towards her back reaching for an arrow "I wish to speak to them" she stated "I don't trust you". The female looked back at 'Jacob' "Do you mind?" she blandly said, no emotion in her voice.

X shrugged.
"Very well." He said. He was starting to feel a little better. Giving a signal, X's Dragonite picked him up carried X onto the ship's deck. The hunter strode towards the Ranger, and, without the Pokehumans seeing, revealed a small portion of the Mawile's Pokeball. For the Ranger, the message was clear. Follow the story... Or else. Sliding the Pokeball back into his pocket, X walked up to the Ranger and ripped the webbing off of his face. The Ranger gasped, and glared at X.

(Um... Quick, anyone know a name for the Ranger? :'|)

(Tim! Tim’s are completely innocent!)
Kuro had a feeling that X wasn’t telling the whole truth. “I’ve seen one boat before, from a distance of course, very similar to this boat,” she said, walking towards the Pokémon Ranger. He looked very familiar to her, but she didn’t know how or when she had seen the human. A flash of memory went through her brain, her eyes flashing with recognition. “I remember. I was very small, most likely six when I saw this boat,” she muttered, touching the wood of the boat. She looked back up at the Ranger, looking into the eyes of the human. “You, yes, I remember you. Staring at the island with much fascination. You were smaller of course but the point is, you’ve never been on this island, to my recognition, but I don’t know your personality,” she muttered, meant for only the ears of the Ranger and herself. She had a feeling that she shouldn’t trust this “Jacob” person. She turned toward X and looked at him, taking in all of his details. The camouflage under his white cloak. After the webbing had been taken off of the Ranger’s mouth, Kuro looked at the Ranger’s face. She took in the color of his eyes, his skin tone, a look of rememerence in her blue and yellow eyes.

Quebuk saw the quick Pokeball flash. After all, he said the PokeHumans didn't see it. He wasn't a PokeHuman. Or, if you want a different excuse, he saw the glare the Ranger gave the Hunter. "Hm. Well, i'm gonna stick around, assuming y'all aren't." He remarked. I know too much. "I need to know names, please. I'm tired of just saying 'The Hunter' or 'The Ranger'. My name's Quebuk." He said, in his most friendly tone.

Halt shrugged. "Stay away from me, and we get along fine." Walking over to the edge of the woods, "I gotta get back to the cave. Frost is probably worried." With that, he climbed a tree at an alarming rate and disappeared into the thick trees.

Kuro nodded at Halt, a PokéHuman she had talked to once. “Bye,” she said to Halt, glancing back at him. “Oh, there is a strange scent in the forest. I don’t know what it is but, could you look for what it is?” She asked, referring to the strange scent that smelled like X, a human. “And no, there are no other humans on this island,” she said, looking back at X.

Timothy looked at the Umbreon Pokehuman. Was she really what he had seen those years ago..?

"Father, what is this place?" Timothy asked his father. They were on a fishing boat, sailing near an island. They had been sailing for nearly two days straight.
"This is the island with no name. As a member of the Secret Green Order, it is our duty to protect this island, to keep it's secrets from the world." Timothy's father had said. Tim looked back out towards the island in fascination, wondering at what secrets it held. Suddenly, he could see a person-like figure on the beach.
"Father, there's someone there!" Timothy said.
"So there is." Timothy's father said. "But it is time for us to go now.

I'm sorry about this...
Timothy thought. He opened his mouth to say something, anything, but no words came. Should he try to tell her? When Timothy gazed into her eyes, he almost felt that he could. Then, from the corner of his eye, he saw X. The Pokehumans were fast... But X had surprise. He could crush the Mawile's Pokeball before any of the Pokehumans could do anything. But looking into the Umbreon Pokehuman's eyes, he knew he couldn't just say something cruel either. So, using what little spit he had, he spat in the Pokehuman's face, then looked away.

Kuro closed her eyes as the spit hit her face. She wiped her face of the spit, disgusted but very, very disappointed in the Ranger that she knew she had seen when she was a child. “I’m disappointed in you,” she said quietly before turning away from the Ranger. She looked at the trees, her eyes watering the slightest bit as she remembered the time when she saw the Ranger as a child.

The waves crashed against the wood of that simple yet complex boat. Kuro stood at the end of the beach, as far as she could without going into the water. A child about her age stared out at her with fascination in his eyes which was reflected back with her own eyes. “What is he? A human, I think they call them. So interesting,” she muttered to herself, looking at both the humans, the child and the adult with absolute fascination. She watched as the waves splashed against the magnificent boat as it seemed to float away, out of her sight. She got a bit misty eyed when she couldn’t see the boat anymore but she sat and stared at the ocean, hoping that the boat would come back. But it never did, at least to her acknowledgement.

Those four words cut Timothy deeper than any wound inflicted by X or Gregor. He flinched, lowering his gaze even more. The Ranger attempted to keep his emotions from showing, but couldn't stop himself from shaking. A wave of hopelessness washed over him.

X watched the Sceptile Pokehuman dash off into the forest.
One down... He thought. Then the hunter looked at the Umbreon Pokehuman and Decidueye Pokehuman. Two to go... It looks like the boy understood the threat.

Gregor watched the scene unfold with the Umbreon Pokehuman and the Ranger, and winced at the spitting. He recalled his Machamp, keeping out his Pidgeot which was preening it's feathers.
"Don't worry, big guy. I'll get a Potion on that wound soon." Gregor said to it. Then he turned to the Roggenrola. He was starting to find the small rock Pokemon... Interesting, to say the least.
"We told you already." Gregor said to the Roggenrola. "I'm Gregor, and that's Jacob. And the guy webbed up, well, he never told us his name. What about you? You got a name?"

The female turned away from the humans her eyes glued to the forest "My name is Archer, now don't do anything stupid" she said before leaping up into one of the trees in front of her. She landed on a branch, her hand gripped the bow tighter as she looked back "I'm watching" she whispered before going higher in the tree.

Kuro turned around to the Ranger, attempting try again to help him. “What’s your name? And I want to know who you’re working with,” she said to the Ranger yet to all of the humans. “Also, I’ll be here tonight to watch over you all,” she added and her yellow and blue gaze drifted to all the humans. She looked back at the Ranger, her hand twitching the tiniest bit.

"Leave me alone..." Timothy mumbled, not meeting the Umbreon's eyes.
X scowled at the Umbreon Pokehuman. That was all he needed, some prey sniffing around his boat.
"We don't need your protection." X said. "And what do you mean, who are we working with? We're explorers."
"Speaking of exploring, is it okay if I have a walk around?" Gregor said, half to X and half to the Umbreon Pokehuman.

Kuro’s heart sank when she heard Timothy and she slumped her shoulders. “I’m coming back tonight anyway. If you leave everything where it is supposed to be then I don’t mind if you explore. You must leave the Pokémon alone and don’t let any other PokéHuman get mad at you. You might be killed,” she said before turning around and walking swiftly into the forest.

Zero continued to walk around, obvious to the fact that there were PokéHumans on the island. “What should I do? Catch Pokémon or explore first?” He asked aloud, knowing what the answer was. He wouldn’t catch Pokémon without knowing every detail and square inch of the island. Then he would know where to go in danger or to sleep and eat.

X watched the Umbreon Pokehuman return to the forest. As annoying as it was that she would return, he knew Gregor and himself had plenty of daylight to burn. Or in his case, recover. His side still hurt like heck from the Shadow Ball attack, and he had plenty of cuts and bruises from the multiple Leaf Storms. X walked over and put the webbing back over Tim's mouth.
"Like I said, don't try anything." X said. He turned to his Dragonite. "Keep an eye on him. If he tries anything, let me know."
The Dragonite nodded, and curled up next to the Ranger. Gregor was about to walk into the forest himself when X motioned for him to come back. The two hunters went into the cabin of the ship. Once they got in there, X placed his Pokemon on a healing machine usually found in Pokemon Centers, and began to bandage his wounds.
"This is going to be an interesting hunt." X said, bandaging the cut above his eye.
"I... I'm not quite sure about this." Gregor said.
"What?" X stopped, glaring at Gregor.
"It's just... They're pretty darn strong. That Sceptile-"
"Please. That won't happen again." X said. "Just imagine how much they'll be worth. We'll be rich."
"If we make it off the island. Who knows how many of these... Poke-humans or whatever they are, are out there? If they figure out we're hunters, they might not be so keen on letting us stay. Or live."
"Then make sure they don't figure it out." X said. "As far as they're concerned, we're a few explorers in need of resupply. You go out, make some friends, and get a scouting of the island. I'll handle the rest."
Gregor rubbed his forehead.
"They're just... So humanlike. Even the actual Pokemon." Gregor said.
"Gregor. Think of the money. Now go." X said, gesturing away. Gregor sighed, and left the cabin. Jumping over the railing of the ship, he recalled his Mightyna and Pidgeot to their Pokeballs and began to walk into the forest.

Deeper in the forest a female pokehuman laid down on the ground, her hands to her side with her wings spread "Such a nice day" she hummed. Her eyes opened as she got up, her wings flapped as she stretched, her body lifted off the ground as her wings flapped harder "Haven't done this in awhile" she murmured as she flew higher up into the sky.

"Welp." Quebuk said, acknowledging that he was called a good memelord. That was nice. "Seems like things are happening that i can't comprehend right now because my mind is in a different place right now." He had heard everything, he thought. He didn't know. Seems like there was some sort of emotional crap going on between the Umbreon-thing and the Ranger, Tim. He thinks it's Tim. "Bad at writing. Bad at writing." He sang to himself, before wandering around the ship just to look at it. He had no other ideas of what to do. Ultra Sun and Moon, y'know?

Gregor was about to enter the forest when he suddenly remembered something. The Roggenrola was still on the ship. Getting an idea, Gregor walked back to the ship and got back on it, and quickly walked over to the Rock Pokemon.
"Hey, dude." Gregor said. "Do you think you could show me around the island?"
He didn't know why, but for some reason Gregor found the Roggenrola charming.

Quebuk looked up from his 3DS that he took out. "Uhhh, sure. I've sorta only ever been on the beach, soooooo i might not know everything." He said, walking/tumbling of of the ship. He trotted into the forest, looking around. "There's actually, uh, not much stuff around. Either that or I'm just not that..... uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I don't look at things closely. Find the word out for yourself." Quebuk explained. "You might find some.... frickin'........ Pokehuman houses here and there." Quebuk knew almost nothing about the forest. Not even the pokemon that live there. So he wanted to find out. But what loud noise to play? "COMING SOON TO OWN ON VIDEO AND DVD." He exclaimed, taking notes of what pokemon scurried around in panic. "Cool." Quebuk said, also realizing that that knowledge will help Gregor and that X guy. "Crap."

Talon landed on a branch next to the beach, her head tilted as she heard a strange Roggenrola. Shaking her head back into focus she noticed a human "A human!" she screeched then covered her mouth realizing they could hear her.

Gregor jumped back, startled. He was so distracted by the Roggenrola that he hadn't even noticed the new Pokehuman fly over. His hand instinctively went to the Pokeball on his belt.
"Umm... Hello." Gregor said. From this distance, he couldn't quite tell which Pokemon it was, but he could tell it was a bird Pokehuman.

Grunting she leaped of the branched and landed on the sandy beach "Hey" she murmured tucking her wings back behind her.
--
Archer turned her head seeing Talon, her eyes closed as she sighed. She leaped off the branch and headed deeper into the forest.

Kuro felt disappointed, even though she knew that the Ranger would do. She cursed under her breath and hit the trunk of a tree with her fist, causing it to break and fall down to the other side. “Why did I even think that he would do something else? Because I saw him when I was little? Because I instantly trusted him? Because I don’t trust those so called “explorers”? What is wrong with me?!” She talked to herself with anger in her voice. Kuro walk into her cave den and sighed, sitting down on her moss/leaf bed. She rubbed her face with her hands, closing her eyes for a few brief moments.

Zero heard something yell, very loudly, about something he couldn’t decipher. He headed towards the sound and hid behind a tree, shielding himself between him and two seemingly humans and a Roggenrola. He watched them greet each other and realized that there was something wrong with the female human. She looked, different but the same at the same time. “What is she?” He mumbled to himself, continuing to watch the exchange.

Gregor heard the flapping of wings, and managed to catch a glimpse of the Decidueye Pokehuman as she flew off into the forest. He turned his attention back to the other Pokehuman that had just landed on the beach in front of him. Now that he was closer, Gregor could see that she was part Staraptor. She looked quite interesting, but Gregor was having a little difficult of a time reading her expression.
"You... Recognized me as a human. You've met a human before?" Gregor asked the Staraptor.

"Its been a long time since I have, I haven't always lived here you know" she stated, her arms crossed she blew her bangs out of her face "Why are you here?". Her red eyes blinked, she was looking right at him searching for any indication that he was lying.

Zero watched the two with pure interest as he realized that the female was kind of like a Staraptor but she was human at the same time. Suddenly, he thought about what she would sell and what she could do. “Wow,” Zero muttered to himself, staring at the Staraptor PokéHuman.

Kuro shook her head then hit it against the wall. “I’m so stupid,” she muttered before standing up and shaking herself. “Alright, I’m going to head back. By the time I get there, it will be dark,” she said and began walking confidently back to the ship. The sun was setting at that point and she wasn’t getting tired, being the Shiny Umbreon she is, but she didn’t know what the humans would do at night.

Zenix and Phoenix walked through the forest until they were hearing fighting from other PokéHumans. Once it was over, Zenix sighed in relief. "I-Is it over?" Phoenix asked. "Yes, it is," Zenix replied to her. "What was that?" She asked. "I think some PokéHumans were fighting," he said and noticed that it was getting dark. "We should seek shelter," Zenix suggested. They proceeded to walk and find a cave to sleep in for the night.

Kuro saw something move put of the corner of her eyes and usually she should dismiss it but since the humans "ruffled her feathers" she decided against it. Her yellow and blue eyes turned to look at two PokéHumans, her body tense. "Oh, it's just you two," Kuro said almost in releif when she realized it was only Zenix and Pheonix. She relaxed and continued making her journey back to the boat.

The two turned to the Umbreon PokéHuman. Phoenix hid behind Zenix, while Zenix watched her leave. "Who was she?" He asked himself and turned to Phoenix, "Don't worry, she's gone." Phoenix sighed in relief. Two then continued to look for a cave.

Talon felt uneasy she could feel someone looking at her, she turned towards the tree Zero hid behind and scoffed "Come on out, no need to hid!". Her foot tapped the sandy floor as she growled slightly "I'm not waiting all day!".

Zero was surprised that he was found but he came out of hiding, a smirk on his face. “So, you found me. You are very perspective,” Zero said to the PokéHuman, his arms folded and his back leaning against the tree.

Kuro finally arrived at the boat and saw Gregor, Talon, the Roggenrola, and a new human that were close to the entrance to the forest. Her eyes flitted to the boat, seeing Jacob and the Ranger who was still tied up. She made a mental note to talk to the Ranger later, when everyone else was asleep. Kuro walked silently toward the little group by the entrance and stood behind the Staraptor PokéHuman. “Who are you, human by the tree?” She asked with a stern voice, her arms crossed and her right hip sticking out.

Zero’s eyes met a left yellow eye and a right blue eye from a Shiny Umbreon PokéHuman that had been so quiet in approaching that he didn’t hear her. “Name’s Zero, who are you lot? I also want to know who’s in charge on this island,” he said and stood up straighter instead of leaning on the tree.

Kuro looked at Zero, her eyes filled with confusion. She hasn’t seen him on the boat or around the boat that Jacob and Gregor came on not had she seen him afterwards. “I’m Kuro, and there is no one in charge on this island. We all make our own decisions or we vote, which we’ve never done but I’m thinking we’ll have to do that some time soon,” she answered, her eyes flitting to Talon.