• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokéHuman Forest

Timothy looked at the Umbreon Pokehuman, not quite sure what to say next. The sun had finally set, and stars began to shine in the night sky. A wave of exhaustion flooded Timothy, and he sagged a little. The whole ordeal of being kidnapped and webbed to a wall had really taken a toll on him. Not only that, but he hadn't eaten since breakfast.
"I'm feeling a little tired. I'll try to sleep. It was a pleasure talking to you, but you probably shouldn't stay here, on this boat. It's too dangerous." Timothy said. He gave Kuro a weak smile. "We can talk again tomorrow, K?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The throbbing pain in X's side started up again and the hunter winced. It was nothing a little rest and spray potions couldn't fix. X, too, was tired from the day's events.
"It's a good plan. I should have enough tranquilizer to get her back to the mainland..." X said to Zero. He gestured around the room. "You can sleep down here. That door over there leads to the kitchen."
Gregor walked over to the stairs that lead to the cabin and walked up them, getting ready to rest. X followed shortly.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"... Never though I'd be the one engaging first, but... I'm bored so yea." Diablo said as he walked towards ship, Diablo let out a loud 'battle cry' as he waited for his opponents to show themselves. "Let's go, I'm ready for a fight!"

Kuro nodded, smiling at Timothy. “Yeah, humans need rest. We can talk tomorrow. Also, I’m going to stay up all night and watch them all so I’m not in any danger,” she said then glanced at Timothy’s arm that he had freed from the web before but he had put it back in. “You’re in more danger than I am,” she muttered right before she heard a battle cry of a Hakamo-o and turned around, her bright blue and yellow eyes glowing in the dark. “Hey! Leave the humans alone, they’ve decided that they will not attack! They’ve already been beaten by us,” she called over to it, a triumphed smile on her face. “If you want to fight then fight another Pokémon on the island,” she called over, jumping over the edge of the boat, her bare feet hitting the sand, a few peices flying around and some hitting the ship. Kuro watched the Hakamo-o carefully, looking to see what it would do next. The nearly full moon shine overhead, illuminating the ground and putting a shine on her black hair.
————————————————————
Zero nodded, a satisfied look on his face. “Can’t wait to see these PokéHumans at auctions,” he muttered to himself, a smile on his pale face. He watched the two other Hunters leave then he went to the left corner closest to the kitchen and sat down. With a smile still on his face, his grey eyes closed, Zero fell asleep.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Diablo shrugged "I might just go stand by a tree or something, It's just nice seeing something else on this island, not really because they probably want to sell you on the black market or something like that... whelp, see'ya but not really I'm just gonna stand by a tree goodbyeeeee" Diablo said as he walked towards a tree or a rock "I don't care if it's a roccccccccckkkkkkkkkk" He curled up and just lied there like he was sleeping.

Kuro chuckled at the Hakamo-o’s antics. She climbed back on the ship and sat where she was before, watching the trees and the sea, thinking about what the Hakamo-o said. She knew that these people were dangerous and probably would end up trying to steal the Pokémon and PokéHuman on the island. Sighing, she closed her eyes and opened them a minute later, watching the sea as it’s waves lightly flowed with the wind. She smiled, her bright blue and yellow eyes softening.

The next day...

Timothy opened his eyes, blinking a few times in the morning sun. For a moment, he wasn't quite sure where he was. Then it all rushed back to him. The boat, the hunters, the Pokehumans. He was still stuck. Timothy's body was sore from sleeping in such an awkward position, and his throat was dry. When was the last time he had water? Yesterday afternoon? The Pokemon Ranger looked around, to see X's Dragonite still asleep, curled up on the deck. Using his free arm, Timothy tried to work on the webbing that held him to the side of the ship. It was still very tough. Timothy's stomach let out a loud growl. He hadn't had any food since yesterday morning either, and felt famished. Forget that. Timothy thought. You can eat once you get out of here! The Dragonite shifted, and Timothy froze. Were the hunters up yet?

Kuro looked at Timothy when he had finally waken up. She had been watching the humans and waiting for them to wake up. She smiled at him, seeing that he was trying to escape his webbing. She was about to help him when X’s Dragonite shifted in its sleep, causing both her and Timothy to freeze. The Dragonite settled down again and Kuro looked at Timothy with worry, afraid that by the time he would be halfway out of the web the rest of the humans would be awake and punish him for trying to escape. “We should have tried to get you out last night,” she muttered as quietly as she could, being careful not to be too loud. Her long black hair flowed gently in a nice breeze, her pale skin looking even more pale since it was still a little dark, the sun was soon going to rise.

As the morning came, a bit of sunlight entered the cave and hit Phoenix's face, which caused her to slowly wake up. She sat up, yawned and looked around. She noticed that Zenix was still sleeping. Phoenix was feeling a bit hungry, but she didn't want to wake Zenix up to go and get some. So instead, she quietly left the cave to go find some food.

After a bit of searching, Phoenix found a tree with two apples. She climbed the tree, picked them and ate them happily. Once she finished, she walked around the area a bit and saw a ship on the beach. Being the curious Vulpix PokéHuman that she is, Phoenix slowly walked towards it.

Timothy smiled weakly.
"Yea, probably." He said. He tried to pull on the webbing again, then hesitated. Even if he did get out, X still had his Pokemon, and who knows where? Timothy sighed and leaned his head back against the wall of the ship.
"Damn." He swore softly. The situation felt hopeless. His stomach growled loudly again, and Timothy looked at Kuro. "You, ah, wouldn't happen to have any food on you, would you?"
The Pokemon Ranger saw something out of the corner of his eye, and looked over to see another Pokehuman on the beach, what looked like a Vulpix girl.

Kuro chuckled and, smiling at Timothy, she shook her head. “No but I’m going to get some. What is your preference in berries?” She asked before she saw something out of the corner of her eyes, turning to look at it. It was a female Vulpix PokéHuman and, in almost relief, Kuro smiled at the PokéHuman. She turned her attention back to Timothy, her pale fingers drumming the side of the ship.

Phoenix examined the ship thoroughly and noticed that there were some people onboard. Since curiosity is really getting to her, she proceeded to climb onto the ship. Once she was onboard, she saw an Umbreon PokéHuman, a human trapped in some web, and a sleeping Dragonite. "U-umm....h-hello...." She shyly said, not knowing what else to say or do.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Diablo yawned and got up "Let's see what's ging on in the ship!" he said as he climbed aboard the ship and saw them, "What's going on here?" Diablo asked as he stretched.

Kuro turned around to see the female Vulpix PokéHuman come onto the ship. “Hello,” she greeted, a smile on her face. Her bright yellow and blue eyes landing on the shy form of the Vulpix. Soon after, the Hakamo-o from before came onto the ship as well. “Shh, we don’t want to wake the other humans, not yet,” she said quietly, putting a finger to her lips, the smile still on her face. “I’m going to get some berries for breakfast but I need to know his prefrence so I can get those,” she said, standing up and glancing towards where X and Gregor were sleeping.

Gregor yawned, sitting up in the cabin of the ship. He looked around drowsily. Something was... Off. Getting out of bed, Gregor put on his Pokeball belt and looked around. The bed X slept in was empty. Odd. Getting up, Gregor walked down to the lower deck where all the cages were. X wasn't down there either. The kitchen was empty as well. Most peculiar...

"It doesn't really matter to me. I like most berries." Timothy said to Kuro. He looked over at the new Pokehumans. They were both kids.
"You two shouldn't be here. These guys..." Timothy trailed off as the Dragonite yawned, blinked, and looked at the three Pokehumans. Gregor emerged from below deck, looking a little tired as well. The hunter hesitated when he saw the two new Pokehumans, but when he realized they were just kids, he shook it off.
"Wakey wakey, buddy." Gregor said, patting the Dragonite on the neck. Gregor turned to Kuro. "You seen X this morning? I mean... Jacob?"

Kuro looked at Greogor with confusion. X?, she thought then thought she would ask about it later. “No, I haven’t seen Jakob. Why? Is he gone?” She asked worriedly, afraid that Jacob had woken up early and gone into the forest. She looked at the Vulpix PokéHuman then at the Hakamo-o. “If he is then I’m going to find him. And I’ll bring back some berries,” she said and walked of the ship, certain that Jacob had gone into the forest.

Phoenix looked at the Umbreon PokéHuman and thought that she looked a bit friendly. She was a bit startled when the Hakamo-o showed up and tried not to make eye contact with him. She then saw the human show up and got even more nervous. When the Umbreon PokéHuman was leaving, Phoenix decided to go with her since for some reason she trusted her more than the others. "H-Hey, wait up," she said as she followed her.

Gregor blinked as the Vulpix Pokehuman ran off after Kuro, then shrugged and turned to the Dragonite, who had stood up.
"I don't suppose you've seen Jacob." Gregor asked it. The Dragonite shook it's head no. Taking his four Pokeballs off his belt, he tossed them onto the beach, releasing each of his Pokemon. His Tentacruel plopped into the water, and began to swim around the boat. Gregor's Mightyna landed on the beach, and took a look around at her surroundings. Gregor's Machamp landed on the ship, and looked suspicously at the Hakamo-o Pokehuman, but kept his distance. Gregor's Pidgeot flew up, circled the ship once, then perched itself on the roof of the fishing boat.

While Gregor's Pokemon got comfortable, Gregor himself pulled an apple from his pocket. X's Dragonite looked at Gregor hopefully, and Gregor smiled.
"Go on." Gregor said, gesturing to the forest. "We'll hold down the fort while you're gone."
The Dragonite perked up and smiled gratefully at Gregor, then flew after Kuro and the Vulpix Pokehuman.

As the Dragon Pokemon flew after the Pokehumans, Gregor leaned against the railing and took a knife from his belt. Glancing at the Hakamo-o Pokehuman, Gregor began to peel the apple.
"So... You got a name?" Gregor asked the Hakamo-o Pokehuman.

Kuro heard the Vulpix PokéHuman call to her and she heard her footsteps as she came to follow Kuro. Kuro smiled to herself, glancing to the Vulpix PokéHuman. “Yes?” She asked, turning toward her with the smile. The Dragonite was flying after them, no doubt to make sure Kuro actually does what she said she would. She continued smiling, feeling a bit bad for the Dragonite because of last night.

Phoenix caught up to Kuro and looked up to see the Dragonite. She then turned back to Kuro and looked down a bit. "C-Can I....umm....c-come with you?...." She asked shyly, still looking down, "Y-You seem m-more.... trustworthy..... than the rest...."

The Dragonite landed next to the two Pokehumans, and rolled it's eyes when Kuro smiled at him. He was only here because he was concerned about his trainer, and thought that following these Pokehumans might be the fastest way to find him. Or even to protect X from the Pokehumans, if they were to try anything.

Meanwhile back on the ship, Timothy shifted uncomfortably in the web while Gregor finished peeling his apple. The hunter sliced himself a piece and tossed it into his mouth.
"Hey, ya got any food for me? What do you plan to do, starve me to death?" Timothy asked angrily. Gregor looked over at the Pokemon Ranger and handed him the apple. Timothy gave Gregor an unimpressed look.
"Thanks, but I'm a little tied up at the moment." Timothy said. Gregor turned red when he realized his mistake, and looked back out towards the forest.
"Well, what do you want me to do, feed you?" Gregor said, embarrassed.

Kuro smiled at the Vulpix PokéHuman and nodded. “Sure, and I don’t trust the others either, besides Timothy,” she said and before she turned around she saw Gregor try to hand Timothy something, most likely the apple he had been peeling before realizing that Timothy couldn’t accept it, as he was still webbed to the ship. With an amused smile and an amused look in her eyes, Kuro turned around and started toward the scent of some berries.

X's Dragonite followed Kuro into the forest, on foot. He too was hungry for food, as the dragon Pokemon hadn't had breakfast yet. As the Dragonite made it's way through the forest, something caught it's eye. Clinging to a bush was a small piece of white cloth. The Dragonite took the white cloth and sniffed it. It was from X's cloak!

Dragonite showed the white cloth to Kuro. While the Dragonite didn't have much of a sense of smell, perhaps the Pokehumans did. Unbeknownst to the Dragonite, X's scent led deeper into the forest.

Gregor sat there, watching the forest. It really was a beautiful place. As the hunter ate his apple, he suddenly remembered that Zero had also been on the ship. Did Gregor see him on the way to the kitchen? The hunter couldn't remember.

Kuro looked at the cloak, she could smell X very strongly on it and his scent went deeper into the forest. “Before we find any food, we are going to find Jacob,” she said determinedly, walking in the direction she smelled Jacob the strongest. “I wonder if he went to find water that he could drink,” she mumbled the possibility, trying to avoid the ones she dreaded.
————————————————————
Zero yawned, stretching. He looked up from his seated position on the floor, remebering yesterday. A smile tugged at his lips as he stood up, making his way to the top of the ship. He opened the door and exited the cage room, seeing that Gregor was already up and there was a Hakamo-o Pokémon on the ship. He also saw that Timothy was still webbed up, as he should be.

Gregor caught movement out of the corner of his eye, and looked over to see Zero emerge from the ship. Gregor's Machamp glared at the hunter, but Gregor just waved him off.
"Morning." Gregor said. "Sleep well?"

Timothy watched the other man. He had been a little distracted when the hunters had been talking yesterday, but from what he could remember X and Gregor called him Zero. The Pokemon Ranger definatly didn't trust him. If he had been below decks, then Timothy knew that Zero was at the very least okay with what X and Gregor were doing. At the worst, and more likely, was that Zero, too, was a hunter. That makes three hunters, all very dangerous. Timothy couldn't help but to glare at Zero.
"Yeah, sleep well down there?" Timothy asked angrily.

X was sitting next to a stream. It led down to a small waterfall, and X was refilling a water bottle. With a small breakfast of citrus berries, he couldn't help but to smile. He had managed to sneak out of the ship without being detected by Pokehuman. Now it was only to leave a fairly obvious trail to where he was. Leaning back against a rock, he took another bite of the citrus berry.

Kuro sighed and glared at X when they finally reached a stream, only to see him lazing around eating berries. “Really? You couldn’t tell anyone you were leaving before you left? I only feel bad for your Dragonite at the point,” she said angrily, an icy spike to her voice. Her pale hands were on her hips, her black shorts and tank top rustling slightly in a soft breeze, her heterochromatic gaze on X.
————————————————————
Zero looked at Gregor smiling at him before getting a sharp, angry question from Timothy. “Sorry that you had to spend the night in a web but you don’t have to be so icy. At least I didn’t spend the night in a web,” he said the last part quietly, a slight smirk on his face. “Good morning,” he said after, as of nothing had been said before.

"A good morning to you as well." X said, smiling a cocky smile at the Umbreon Pokehuman. He took another bite of the citrus berry. X's Dragonite, overjoyed that his owner was unharmed, ran to X attempting to embrace him. X scowled and brutally pushed the Dragonite's head aside.
"Don't touch me, you idiot." X snarled. The Dragonite drew back quickly, looking hurt. X turned back to Kuro.
"It was early. I didn't want to wake anyone." X said, shrugging.

"Don't have to be so icy? These, these people literally-"
"Hey, shut up." Gregor said. Gregor's Machamp moved in front of Timothy, glaring at the Pokemon Ranger. Gregor turned to Zero.
"X ran off, and that Umbreon Pokehuman that was watching us went after him. If you wanna run off without being seen, here's your chance." Gregor said.

Kuro scowled, a soft growl escaping her throat. However, she sighed in defeat and started to collect berries from a nearby bush. She flinched when she heard X being so cruel to his Dragonite but she tried not to seem bothered by it. “I was awake but I must’ve been getting something or looking through the ship,” she muttered to herself, trying to remeber what she was doing when X left. She frowned to herself as she collected the Citrus berries in her hands, placing them in a small basket she made with the bottom of her shirt, still attached to her body. She stood up, turning to X. “We should go back to the ship, Gregor was looking for you,” Kuro said to X, her eyes narrowing slightly in anger at him for his Dragonite.
————————————————————
Zero smirked, walking over to Gregor and standing next to him, looking out into the forest. “Leave? Why would I leave when we are going to have so much fun?” He said, his fingers drumming the side of the ship in excitement. His smirk was one of excitement, his body twitching slightly in excitement. This is going to be a good, wonderful, exciting hunt, Zero thought, the thrill of the hunt already going through his body.

Phoenix followed Kuro as they looked for X. When they found X, Phoenix hid behind Kuro as seeing X scared her. She stayed close to Kuro as she collected berries. Phoenix then quickly remembered that she forgot about Zenix and hoped that he hasn't woken up yet.

X stood up, and noticed the Vulpix Pokehuman that was trying to hide behind Kuro. Unfortunatly, the girl's bright orange-red clothes and tails made her stand out against Kuro's black clothes.
"If you insist." X said to Kuro. He eyed the Vulpix Pokehuman. "And who might this be?"
X's Dragonite moved closer to it's master, trying not to look miserable and still keeping at least an arms distance away.

"To get a head start, I suppose." Gregor said, and took another bite of his apple. "Pretty sure that's what X has gone and done."
As Timothy listened to the conversation, his heart sank again. Another one. Another hunter had somehow found the island. How? He was a failure both as a Pokemon Ranger and as a member of the Green Order.

Kuro’s eyes narrowed a bit, standing slightly defensively near the Vulpix PokéHuman. “Her name is...,” she trailed off after realizing she never asked the Vulpix’s name. “What is your name?” She asked, turning to the other PokéHuman, curiosity easing her anger and caution down a tiny bit.
————————————————————
Zero shook his head, his smirk of excitement still on his face. “No, if those humanoid Pokémon have their powers than they most likely have their sense of smell or it could be heightened. We'll have to be very careful, Gregor,” he said in an almost hushed tone, quickly glancing at Timothy then the forest and eventually his excited grey eyes found Gregor.

Phoenix got more nervous when X noticed her and tried to hide behind Kuro even more. She then quickly released that she hasn't told Kuro her name. She looked up at Kuro. "M-my name is Phoenix," she said shyly, "W-what's yours?"

Kuro felt a small smile grace her lips at the shyness of Phoenix. “Kuro,” she said kindly then turned to X with sharp bright blue-yellow gaze. “Happy?” She asked, a slight bitterness in her voice though she knew that she would have done the same if she were in his position. She knew that Jacob mistreated his Pokémon and that upset her, it upset her greatly because she herself was also a Pokémon just different like the rest of the PokéHuman’s.

"Phoenix..." X said, memorizing the name and ignoring Kuro completely. The hunter sat for a moment more, then stood up and finished his citrus berry. His cloak was still a bit damp from his expedition earlier, but X didn't notice. He was deep in thought. Gesturing to his Dragonite, X began to walk back to the ship. The Dragonite followed submissively.

"Don't you think I know that? This isn't my first rodeo." Gregor said to Zero quietly. "I think that this isn't worth the risk. I've hunted tough game before. Nidoking, Agron, even an exceptionally crafty Staraptor. But these... Pokehumans are different. Way stronger, and way smarter. I think It's just too dangerous."
Timothy watched the two hunters talk. Although they spoke in hushed tones, Timothy didn't need to hear them to know what they were talking about. But in the position he was now, there was nothing he could do. He was tied, both physically and by threats. So it was all he could do to just glare at the hunters. The Ranger's stomach rumbled again, and Timothy wondered when Kuro would be back with berries. And who was the Vulpix Pokehuman?

Kuro sighed angrily, following behind X and glaring at his back. She didn’t like him at all and she didn’t trust him either. Something seemed off about all of the humans that had come to the PokéHuman’s island and Kuro didn’t like it. She glanced quickly behind her to see if Phoenix was following them back to the ship.
————————————————————
Zero sighed, frowning. “You don’t get it. He thrill of the hunt is only there if it’s dangerous and powerful. They might be strong but if we pay close enough attention to them, we’ll find a weakness. We already know Kuro’s weakness,” he said, a smile on his face once again. He felt like a little child who was getting candy from his mother after months of not eating any.

Phoenix was about to follow Kuro but figured that she should go back to Zenix since she was gone longer than she wanted to be. "Umm, K-Kuro.... I-I have to go...." She said shyly, "Y-You see....I-I'm living with m-my friend.... and he will start to get worried if he found out I was gone for so long... so umm...."

Kuro turned to Phoenix, nodding in understanding. “Okay, see you around, Phoenix,” she said with a smile, waving her right hand a bit then letting it drop back down. She turned her attention back to X, glaring at him again and continued to walk back to the ship.

"No, you're the one that doesn't seem to get it." Gregor started, then sighed and shook his head. He was getting nowhere arguing with Zero, and maybe he was right. But these Pokehumans seemed a bit too... human for his liking. It seemed to close to human trafficking, and that was one line that Gregor was definitely not going to cross. He just had to keep telling himself that they weren't human. "Never mind. You might be right."

On the beach, Gregor's Mightyna perked up as figures began to emerge from the forest. It was X, followed by his Dragonite and the Umbreon Pokehuman. Timothy let out the breath he was unconsciously holding. Why was he so nervous? Kuro had shown that she was pretty darn strong. But where was the Vulpix girl? Gregor's Pokemon, on the other hand, seemed to tense up as the Umbreon Pokehuman emerged.

Phoenix smiled and waved back at Kuro before running in the other direction. After a bit, she was getting closer to the cave until she bumped into someone. She looked to see who it was, and to her surprise, it was Zenix.

"Phoenix!?" Zenix said after seeing that he bumped into Phoenix.

"Umm, hi?" She said to him, knowing that she might get scolded.

"Where were you!?" He asked, "I've been looking everywhere for you! Do you have any idea how worried I was!?"

Phoenix looked down after being scolded. "I'm sorry," she said.

Zenix sighed and patted Phoenix. "Well, what's important is that you're alright," he said with a smile, "Just don't run off like that without me knowing, okay?"

Phoenix looked up and Zenix with a smile. "Okay," she said and hugged him.

Kuro saw that Timothy looked a bit relieved after seeing her and X return and she smiled in greeting at him. She walked faster, soon walking onto the ship. She glanced down at Gregor’s Mightyna, giving it a small smile before glancing at the two hunters, Zero watching her with a smirk. Suppressing a shiver, Kuro glared at Zero before looking at Timothy, his helpless figure in a web on the ship. Her eyes softened as she picked up a berry from her makeshift basket. “Timothy, are you hungry?” She asked, offering up a berry, careful not to put any insult to injury.
————————————————————
Zero watched the Umbreon PokéHuman, X, and his Dragonite come out of the forest. Smirking at Kuro, he watched her hurry onto the ship, glancing at Gregor’s Mightyna before looking at him. Zero held his smirk and saw Kuro become slightly unnerved by his actions. Satisfied, he looked over at Timothy who looked completely relieved to see Kuro. Zero looked at X who was still walking over to the ship, his eyes and smile filled with excitement.

X looked back up at the ship, seeing Zero and Gregor leaning against the ship's railing. The white cloaked hunter returned Zero's smirk, even offering a two fingered salute. X climbed back on board the ship and walked over to Zero and Gregor.
"Well. Good morning, gentlemen." X said to the hunters quietly, with a small smile.
"Where've you been?" Gregor asked X.
"Why, what we were sent to do, it course." X said, clapping a hand on Gregor's shoulder. "Exploring."

X's Dragonite flew onto the ship, still looking a bit downcast. The Dragon Pokemon ignored concerned looks from Gregor's Pidgeot and curled up next to Timothy again, sulking. Timothy looked at Kuro, confused as to why this was. But when she asked if he was hungry, Timothy smiled a small smile.
"Just a little, yeah." Timothy said.