• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

THIS THREAD REQUIRES MOAR SILLY.

SomeoneAteThem.png

Someone ate those fries.....and it wasn't me. :X

BoredomStrikesBack2.png

Me getting bored and doodling on my face. I encourage other members to do the same and post their results! MUST INCLUDE YOUR WHOLE FACE, NOT JUST THE DOODLE.

unamused.png

ASSHAT COP APPROVES OF THIS POST. This is by far my best picture ever. *nods sagely*​

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Somehow I expected the nosefries pic from you. XD

I think you know exactly what I think about the face-doodle one (In one word: Mrrrr. >>; ) and the Asshat Cop is epic. XD

Nemesis

Former Administrator
We either need to superimpose Baratron in a lab coat in to that picture, or get the two together for an OMG PIC OF EPIC SCIENCE.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Stel is doing SCIENCE! And he's still alive!

And Dway's doodles look really cool as well. ^^;

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=205050967&albumID=1795861&imageID=27863207

THis is the "nurse" at Heart Attack Grill taking my order. I'm obviously the one on the right.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
You know, for about 5 minutes I thought you were the nurse/waitress hybrid before I realized the picture scrolled. (And bothered to read your post) I wonder if she knows CPR?

Ohh....okay. Skilled. LOL HEre's another one of me, so I'm not spamiing. I have a newere one of me and my gf, but I look drunk (my eyes are half closed) and Autumn's blowing a bubble with her gum...
Mar09028.jpg

What the hell.. Here it is just for laughs. We were at a parade.
Mar09013.jpg

me.jpg

I still have no clue why i got this picture taken 0_0 thats pocky in my mouth btw
DSCN0185.jpg

I get bored with a camera i wish i was more photogenic XD
DSCN0228.jpg

me cosplaying as a girl version of light from death note... yes i am a fangirl

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Photo-0054.jpg

NEMESIS IS AN ENEMY OF THE DA-LEKS AND WILL BE EXTERMINATED

Photo-0063.jpg

Good dog!

Photo-0070.jpg

There's a Slitheen behind me, isn't there?

And just for good measure...

Photo-0051.jpg

There are more without me in, but as that's not what this thread is for, I won't post them unless anyone really wants to see them.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
The only TARDIS they had was rotating at the bit where you qued up to get in, theres part of it on my Facebook but wasn't easy to ge. They had the blue suit standing next to it too.

Yeah, I only had my phone, and the lighting didn't help at all. Davros was impossible to photograph. Theres a pretty good K9 pic on my facebook though.

Rain. I must say, you're really quite attractive.

...oh yea everyone else was dashing too... I guess. :p

Now onto me. I'll post two and I promsie a new one, because even in my newest picture it's longer than it is now, same style, different length... without further ado:

Bradley.png

DSi Camera FTW! I love my DSi

profile3.png

This is a tad older, not much.

Hey, Rain, your prom dress looks nice. I still have to find one for mine...grrr!

I might post pictures if anyone takes any, as I have no idea how to use Photobucket.

The DSi camera is much higher quality than I thought. I must try one out sometime.