• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
mesarahgemma.jpg

Dway, I never knew you liked us all so much! XD My friend Ditts does that all the time and acts like Uncle Sam half the time.

As for Stel...it's starting to scare me that Stel's got the same facial features as my dad...

I promise I'll find an interesting picture of myself soon and post it.

El, I is jealous from all the girls. Lucky b@$+@rd.

Nice pics, though, I should put one of me on here? I think I will

EDIT:
LegoPliers.jpg

Last year in Science. Lego Day. I built Lego Pliers.

LegoRig.jpg

Same day. Lego Oil Rig.

Wi-fi.jpg

Also last year, in American History. We went to the Capital Building in Little Rock.

EDIT:(NOT FOLLOWING EL'S DOUBLE POST EXAMPLE)
100_4653.jpg

from September. GEEK DAY

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
100_0160.jpg

First rule of taking pictures of me: NEVER tell me to smile for the camera. Crisis Core = win, by the way.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
It's called a "smile". It's a rare expression on me, especially in photos. The Sideways Death Glare posted later should compensate. >>;

The Sideways Death Glare is epic win. I should emulate StellarWind with a glare of my own someday.

In response to the 'camp' picture, yes, I'm sure the god StellarWind can show positive emotions, lol.

I cant tell you how late these are. For one, the guy in the picture, Bryce, and I arent together anymore, and this was at homecoming.

I just wanted to post a picture of me in a dress, again