• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

Zoo09004.jpg

This is me at the PHX Zoo today. My gf took this. The shadow of my hair on my nose looks like Iruka-sensei's(Naruto) scar/
Zoo09028.jpg

THere was a hollow tree, so I was a smart ass and poke my head through, and Autumn took the picture. I didn't get any of me and her. I got pics of her, but not with me.

Shouldn't be too huge...

palinmccainblur.jpg

blurred out her face, and the reflection of my dad taking the picture. Yes, we're young. Yes, my facial expression is odd. But, it's us in our fake McCain and Palin glory, making it the best haloween (or however one spells it) EVAR. Some people refused us candy :p

so, here you has Cody.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
:O

*Attempts to axe Cody but is quickly intercepted and dragged away by the secret service*

(Aka. Nice, funny picture, Cody ^^)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That picture made me smile XD

I can't believe people refused you candy. Best costume ever XD

Shado, we both are, and were HUGE Obama supporters, this was mostly a "mock act" and a "thankGodit'sfinallyover" and, might I add, it worked much better for certain reasons, such as gender.

And people did give us candy eventually.

*dies laughing*

*gets revived and dies laughing again*

Haha. Wow, my day just got a whole lot brighter. Thanks for the laugh Cody. XD

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Your hair is so pretty O_0

Seriously, it looks fine. Once you get used to it I'm sure you'll like it. It's so straight and perfect... my hairs all over the place

It doesn't look that bad at all. When you said it was short, I thought "OMG! IT'S LIKE, SHORT!"

But now, I don't really see a difference between before and now.

*whispers* can I have your hair? Mine's not that pretty....

Yay for birthday pics, Dani! :D Haven't quite decided if the first is happy or snide staring, or both...

And Pheonix has many strange items on his bedside table :o

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I cosplayed at school as Ichigo a while ago, and I re-found my mask so I was playing around with it.

Also, Stel, a part of my soul just died.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Setting this as a sticky, just to prevent people getting in trouble. It's officially not grave digging if you post in here from now on.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Zombieman.jpg

Me at Halloween. All the best Halloween stuff seems to come from across the pond, so I went to an import/export Halloween shop for this mask.

@Rain: Soooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!! Someone looks like Hayley Williams...

@El: Why the hell did I look?

@KoL: Sweet mask! But, what are you? I'm gonna go to an import/export Halloween shop now...when Halloween comes around that is

Come on Shoc, Yoshi's picture wasn't bad.

KoL, that mask is awesome! Is it a zombie mask, or am I just mixing up my undead creatures?

Rain, your hair is sweet. It's like the reverse of what I want done. (I mean that by saying instead of going from light-to-dark from the top down, I want dark-to-light.)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
@KoL: Sweet mask! But, what are you?

It's just a generic zombie mask (I think.) It was quite expensive though, for a Halloween mask, although I can't remember the exact price.