• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

OMFG, RAIN, YOUR PROM DRESS IS UBER CUTE!!!!! *promptly faints from uber cuteness*

I quite agree with you Secad, on both the picture posting and the quality of the DSi camera. The quality is very nice ;)

I has new pics.

100_0633-1.jpg

100_0672-1.jpg

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
We either need to superimpose Baratron in a lab coat in to that picture, or get the two together for an OMG PIC OF EPIC SCIENCE.

I don't believe any pictures of me in a lab coat exist, but I do have a picture of me in goggles and gloves. Taken about 3 years ago, and it's one of those Guess How Old I Am pics where I look years younger than I really am.

This is a non-horrible photo of me. I'm on the left as you look at the picture or the right as we were in the picture. Evil dolly dress.

I have about 2 years worth of photos on my camera that I need to upload :o.

Wow! Rain is oh so attractive! *slap myself to snap out of it.*
Much better...anywho, I got some good pics of myself that I thought should be shared.
3089q1h.jpg

1zh3dop.jpg

Tihs image was shot from Big Bear's personal channel known as TV6. It was on set from Round Town with Ron (a show on that channel).
2mqkej5.jpg

51oe4j.jpg

Oh, the girl next to me, she's not ny girlfriend. We're just friends and she dating one of my friends. ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Err... Well, finally got an SD card, so put it to use and snatched a pic off of my DSi.

I hate pictures of myself >>;; but, here you go. Possibly the first full image I've posted here?

HNI_0001.jpg

...Well, since I'm tired of Zacky bothering me about pictures, I decided to post some good ones of myself up.

Me_And_My_Mom_by_QAJenova.jpg

This one (above) is a pic of me (right) and my mom (left)....yeah. NOW you guys know the true face of Jenova.

Me_Again_by_QAJenova.jpg

This is the only picture I can find with me being alone.

American_Idol_Skit__Kimzie__by_QAJenova.jpg

This was taken at my school's talent show, where I had to sing (well) in an American Idol shi- I mean, skit.

After_American_Idol_Skit_by_QAJenova.jpg

After my class's skit. I lost weight after this picture xD

Yuuup, first full pictoor, Katie. You look a lot different from that hand-blocked one earlier. Maybe I'm just crazy O:

Anyway, I got bored. So, I present....

FOOT DOODLE BEWARE OF MASSIVE IMAGES O"

037-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

039-1.jpg

I hope someone gets that reference.

040-2.jpg

I has a family on me O:

Yuuup, first full pictoor, Katie. You look a lot different from that hand-blocked one earlier.

*Giggles* I actually took that picture! ^.^

Here's me.

Super-Keri.jpg

And here's a picture of Katie (aka Linkachu) that I love and hope she wont kill me too badly. I think it's awesome!

Katie-Stance.jpg

... and as a compensation gift to her.. if she.. kills me..

KeriSticker.gif

She likes this for some odd reason.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
The eyes have it:

Sharingan.jpg

If anyone battling me gets the feeling I'm watching their every move...this right here is why. :p

...yeah. Basically a close-up of my eye, with a Sharingan contact lens edited over it using *gasp* MSPaint. Because Paint is, like, totally awesome and stuff.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Shiny, you're adorable. Anyway. SEM PIC :000

NewEye-1.jpg

This is a pic of me with my new prosthesis for my eye :0 THEY DIDN'T TAKE IT OUT, MY EYE IS STILL IN MY HEAD. That thing just covers it and makes me look normal :V

*pokes the dark spot on the side of his chin* I hope that's the lighting... *flocks to the mirror.*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ahh. Now I understand it. Makes so much more sense actually seeing the pic of Semmy XD
You can't even tell the difference anymore :O Here's hoping it stops giving you hell. Nice pic, Sem ^^

Also, Shiny's pic IS adorable, and El's too photogenic for his own good.

My entire existence summarized in two pictures:

Me, along with my little brother, Samson.
004sfz.jpg

Okay. So he's not really "little". *cough 17hh clydesdaleX coughcough*

OH YEAH
imsoawesomwohyeah.jpg