• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan's left eye twitched at Kyles' comment. Surely the guy realized Nathan would obliterate him in a fight? But he remained calm. He'd never fought before, and that was exhilarating, being able to finally use a larger portion of his power. He approached the unconscious form of Marik, and stooped over, picking up the man, carrying him back to the others.
His mind began to wander. They had just caused a lot of trouble. Surely the villagers were terrified out of their minds, and the governments would be taking more serious actions towards this band of metas, realizing It's potential.
They wouldn't have much longer.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"It really is bad. I had my doubts, but this..."
Toby had materialized beside the present Marik as they viewed his younger self attempt to courage his trials, attempt to survive. Looking now, Toby could see all Marik knew, having finally gathered the courage to visit Marik's head. It was always easier when the host was asleep. "They took you. They took others. Forced you to fight a war you didn't want to. Forced away your innocence. Tried to make you monster and puppets for them to control..." Toby closed his eyes as he slowly nodded his head.

Marik's head spun to the side at the sound of another voice, but when he saw who it was, he looked back down. The world around them slowly faded to black emptiness once again. He merely sat there on his knees for a long moment, listening to Toby's words. "...why are you here? You have no right..." He stated quietly, pulling himself to his feet but keeping his head down. "Just ta-" Marik was cut short as another sound could be heard. The faint sound of a boy yelling. Like before, this sound got louder and louder again there environment shifted.
It was Marik again, older this time, only a few years younger than he was now. He was pressed against the wall by two men in big white suits, he seemed to be in panic, struggling to break free. Across the room was..."Val." The older Marik mumbled while staring down at his younger sibling. "No!" He screamed, turning to Toby, "GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW! WAKE ME UP! WAKE ME THE HELL UP!" He roared, getting far to close to Toby's face for comfort. "NOW!"

comic

Toby simply cocked his head to the side. "Are you sure? I sense doubt. You're scared. Of your own past." Toby shook his head at this. "I'm sorry, but not right now. Your body is in no condition to wake, regardless. All you'll do is suffer from your injuries. You may heal fast, but there are some wounds," He uses his hand to gesture to the scene unfolding before them. "That don't heal automatically. Wounds that need to be tended to, and only you can do that. I'm not waking you." He stated firmly. "Not yet."

Kyles was starting to walk back to the cave. "Its getting late, better head back." He said to himself when Alexandrea ran up to him. "Wait Kyles, why don't you stay here. Its certainly better than that cave" She said. Kyles looked at her. "You know I don't like being around groups of people Alex." He then noticed that Alexandrea was wearing a plain looking helmet with a short antenna on it. "What are you wearing?" He asked. "Oh this? Well there is a psychic our group now so I thought about making something to prevent him to look into my mind, my mind contain a lot of knowledge you know." She said. Kyles looked at the helmet. "So how does it work?" He asked. Alexandrea smiled. "Well first the antenna on top generate a force field around my head that would theoretically deflect any and all psychic waves that would get close to my head, and if that doesn't work, which is unlikely, this helmet is made out of aluminum and I also put a sheet of tin foil on the inside." She said as she showed the inside of her helmet to reveal a sheet of tin foil in it before putting it back on. "Alright then... Well I'll be off now." Kyles said as he left. Alexandrea waved him goodbye before turning around and walking back to her place. "I hope this thing works, not that I doubt my engineering skills but because I never studied psychic activities so I can't be 100% certain on how to defend against them." She thought to herself as she walked.

"No..." Marik said in a gruff voice dropping to his knees. "No..." he repeated while clutching his head, shaking. The world around the two began to melt around them, being swallowed up by the blackness. Marik got quiet as his hands dropped to his sides, The dark world around them flickered for a moment, his very mind seemingly disappearing, then...nothing.

Marik shot to his from the place Nathan had laid him. His head was drooped forward and his eyes were closed, his whole face expressionless. After a moment of silence, Marik turned and charged the closest person, Toby. His speed was much slower, barely above the level of a normal human. In spite of this change his eyes remained closed, he drew his fist back and aimed to punch Toby hard in the chest. "..."

Lucas jumped forward from his pot on the ground. The boy had watched the whole fight against Ryohei from spot, and hadn’t intended to get up from it. But now Marik was attacking one of their only allies, so Lucas decided to step in. He sprung up and increased the density of his right hand, forming a fist to intercept Marik’s. I swear to god if I get thrown back again, Lucas thought, hoping he wouldn’t regret this. The boy planted his feet in front of Toby just as Marik would’ve made contact, a swing his fist as hard as he could as Marik’s.

Marik followed through with the attack, letting his fist clash with Lucas'. But this time, Marik was the one to cave as his knuckled cracked on impact, showing that his dermal armor and enhanced defense's were completely gone. Even after the painful collision Marik followed through, spinning while extending his foot outwards. Aiming for a roundhouse kick to the middle of the boys back. "Where....am I?" Spoke an inaudible voice from the midst of nowhere.

Lucss felt Marik’s bones shatter when their fists collided. What the hell? Lucas dropped to the ground when he saw Marik begin to move his leg. Lucas kicked out in a sweeping motion with his right leg, aiming for Marik’s leg. If I can get him off balance I should be able to pin him if his weird armor isn’t working, Lucas thought. He shifted the density of his torso and head, just in case Marik went for an attack in that region.

comic

Toby took a couple steps back as his eyesight returned, eyes narrowing at the charging Marik, who was quickly stopped by Dylan. It had all gone black. Marik was... mentally dead. Sure, it would more than likely be temporary, but this was not good in any way whatsoever. As Marik now attempted to harm Dylan, Toby heard a loud bark. He turned to see Sasha racing forward, and leaping towards the struggling pair.
Her jaws locked Dylan's forearm, as she seemingly completely ignored Marik. Toby's eyes widened. "Sasha! No!" He was honestly confused. Why was she defending Marik? She never missed an attack, so there was no way she'd accidentally attacked Dylan instead of Marik. He immediately grew concerned. Sasha could get herself harmed in this situation, and he needed to remove her from it.
Quickly, Toby moved forward, grabbing Sasha by her scruff, pulling her away, but her jaw was locked on Dylan. "Don't harm her!" Toby yelled, hoping Dylan didn't intend to do so.

Lucas screamed in pain when Sasha clamped down onto his right arm. He hadn’t shifted it’s density, so her teeth broke right through his skin. Lucas stopped his attack and began to wrestle with Sasha, trying to pry her jaws off his arm. He could vaguely hear that Toby guy saying “Don’t harm her!” Lucas flashed him a look of anger and said, “Well then what the hell do you suggest I do?” It was a rhetorical question, but Lucas really didn’t know what to do. He couldn’t shift the arm because then Sasha’s teeth would become stuck.

Marik slammed his palm against the ground, pushing himself into the air slightly as an attempt to dodge the leg sweep, but didnt really need to as Sasha interrupted Lucas' attacks. Marik landed on both feet and took advantage of the momentary distraction to quickly deliver a chop to Lucas' throat before following up with a flurry of combo's. "What am I....?"

Alex leapt in front of Marik's attacks and blocked the throat chop with his right and only arm. Alex did his best to defend Lucas in this situation, thankfully Marik wasn't going full force or else he wouldn't be able to keep up with only one arm.

"Come on, Toby." Alex said in between grunts as some attacks struck him, "Call your pet off." Alex said, eyes glowing red as he continued to track Marik's movements carefully and coming up with combos based off of his to counter.

Alexandrea suddenly appeared from around the corner and walked near Sasha. "Don't worry I'm on it." She said as she extended her right arm forwards and flicked it as her Spider Puppet jumped out from behind and tightly clutched itself onto Sasha with enough pressure to make her loosen her bite. She then pulled her arm back in to have her puppet pull Sasha away from Lucas.

Marik reacted to the prediction of his movements and quickly switched his fighting style from fists to curled palms, his stance lowered greatly. He struck upwards at speed much greater than before, delivering shots towards Alex's chest. This quick change was thanks to his muscle memory. He can use thousands of fighting styles that he's tried before. To a normal human this brainless brawler was still extremely lethal, a warrior, powers or not. "Where is my body...?"

Alex ducked under the shots and aimed a swift kick at Marik's knee, "Man, if only if his eyes were opened. I could try and snap him out of it." Alex said as his pupils and the circles around them spun and moved extremely quickly, immediately shoving the information in his brain.

Alex jumped back and took a deep breath, "Come on Marik, wake up!" Alex yelled as his eyes changed forms again. Alex needed to use this new found ability to help his friend, but the only problem was he didn't know how to use it.

Lucas shifted the density of his left hand and stuck his fingers inbreeds the rows of sharp teeth that were biting into the flesh of his forearm. “Get...off!” Lucas growled, gritting his teeth. He loosened Sasha’s grip and, with the help of what looked like a homemade spider puppet, flung the dog off. Lucas got down on one knee and hugged his injured arm close, his eyes watering from the pain.

Lucas stood up and looked at Marik and Alex fighting. I guess I have to get back in there, he thought as he tensed his legs. After shifting his entire body except for his left foot, Lucas sprung at Marik. Lucas spun his left leg around, aiming to hit Marik at the base of his skull with his heel.

Last edited:
Dylan looked behind him and saw the brawl going on, gritting his teeth. Goddammit, I don't have time for this. He looked back at Gon with an icy cold glare and said, "You don't need to know." That said, Dylan lunged forward and delivered an extremely powerful punch, electrified and powered with aura for even more strength. He was moving too fast to process it, but suddenly, Gon had crumpled to the ground. The straight lunge slammed into Gon, flinging him out of the battlefield. I didn't expect to have to do this much fighting. He turned to the fight between Marik, Lucas, and Alex. From what it looked like, Marik had lost mental control over his body and powers, and his dermal armor and defense were gone at this point. He was still dangerous, however, defense or none. As Lucas was ready to slam his foot into Marik's skull, Dylan rushed into the midst of the battle and blocked the kick with an electrified palm, a sonic boom erupting from the point of collision, though neither side budged an inch for a solid 5 seconds before Dylan shoved Lucas to Alex's location. Separating Alex and Lucas from Marik, Dylan stretched out both hands left and right to calm them down. "Enough!" He glared at all three of the metas and flared up his aura as a warning for them to stay back.

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Oh crap." Gon screamed in pain. The fuck was this punch? Surely strong. Gon felt that his stomach would explode with the strenght of the punch. Dylan was not just stronger than what Gon thought, he was at a next level of strenght. This could give Gon a fight, but at that moment, he needed to care about other things. "Uh-*Huff* Then, let's fight later..." He moved his arms to his stomach. It was harming him... a lot. Dylan was surely a good oponent to Gon. He moved to the other battlefield. "Guys... Stop... Fighting, it's useless..." He heavily breathed, seeing the three teenagers training, or figthing, whatever. They needed to stop.

"Uh, you may want to talk to Toby about this one, Dylan. We aren't trying to hurt him... Well at least I'm not." Alex said, glancing toward Lucas and back toward Dylan.

This situation was kind of awkward to Alex. They had Toby and his dog freaking out, Marik was out of control, Lucas tried to attack Marik with a lethal attack, Dylan was trying to act like a superior adult, and Gon was just... Alex didn't even know about that one.

comic

Toby again, grabbed Sasha by the scruff, and pulled her away. For some odd reason she'd defended Marik. Had he somehow forged a bond with her? As far as Toby knew, he'd had only one interaction with her. As the chaos continued to ensue, Toby maintained his grip on Sasha as his mind delved into thought. There was more to Marik than just his resentment towards normal human beings, that brought his upfront likeness to Sasha out... an ability within him... his pheromones... Toby could see it now. He was releasing a bunch into the air, in a metaphorical term, of course. This made him appear as the alpha of the pack, to Sasha, who had discovered that her 'leader' was under attack, and took action against Lucas.
And with his mind shut off, Toby was having trouble probing into it, but it wasn't entirely out... he could see a small sliver of light, something Toby was quick to act upon as he projected his mind outward, and began to force this small hole to open, causing the blackness to dim.

Hearing Alex's defense, Dylan dissipated his aura and glanced at Marik. There was no aura present in his body; it was just a lifeless husk controlled by who knows what. Maybe he just needs a small poke? Dylan walked toward Marik and rested his hand on the meta's heart. using his palm as a defibrillator, he surged a small amount of electricity through his hand that coursed through Marik, originating form his heart to get it started again. God knew if this would work.

Alexandrea sat on his spider puppet beside Toby after he took Sasha away, she had a kind of visor that was part of her helmet rolled down. "You noticed it too didn't you? The pheromones he's secreting from his body." She said to Toby. "Its a good thing it doesn't seem to have spread too far, it would be bad if other animals started attacking here." She added.

comic

"Quite so..." Toby replied, before looking at Alexandrea, raising a brow in concern. "Why are you wearing..." That was when it dawned on him why she'd decided to wear this homemade helmet. She was attempting to keep him from her mind. Which meant she had something to hide. "You know that won't work, right?" He asked. "You seem to think I project 'psychic waves' to latch onto a host and thus view their minds and or control them. In fact, you are incorrect. There are no waves. I don't even look to the mind." Toby concluded this, before turning back to the scene before them. Nobody needed to know how his powers worked, not for the time being. Not until he could truly trust them. And the one he trusted least of all was the shadowed figure thinking he was well hidden in the bushes.

Alexandrea looked at Toby. "So there is no Psychic waves huh, interesting." Alexandrea thought. "Well my helmet is still quite useful even if it doesn't deflect you mind reading powers with its force field. Plus its made of aluminum." She said. "I need to research more if I want to fully understand psychics." She thought.

Marik hesitated while registering the new fighters, jerking quickly, feeling Dylan's hand on him. Before he had time to react, a large jolt shot through his body, dropping him on the floor, unmoving. "What...?" Spoke the faded voice again as a small light came into view amongst the nothingness. "Hello?" It spoke again.

Dylan's eyes narrowed as Marik crumpled to the ground. Not potent enough? I might have to give him a shake, then. Resting his hand on Marik's head, Dylan's eyes crackled with blue electricity as a larger amount of sparks than last time surged through his arm and passed into Marik through the head.

Lucas frowned at the sight of Marik flopping on the ground like a fish out of water. He was just beating the shit out of us and a little zap is all it took, he thought. “Whatever then,” Lucas said, walking away from the group. Lucas walked back to the warhammer and crouched in the frozen grass next to it. The battle against Ryohei had melted most of the snow in the area, but it was only a matter of time before another storm hit and it was all replaced. Lucas ripped pff the sleeves of his t-shirt and tied them around his still-bleeding arm, grunting at he slight pain that was pulsating from the wound. “That dog better not be rabid!” Lucas called to Toby.

Marik's body jerked hard from the wave of electricity coursing through his skull. "I can.....leave." Spoke the voice as the dim light in the distance burst to life. The disembodied voice slowly moved forward, morphing into and outline of Marik as it moved. "I am....weak." He spoke quietly one last time before reaching out towards shining exit.

Marik shot forward into a seated position, grabbing Dylan's hand as he did so. He looked around at everyone, the awkward moment slowly dragging out before he spoke. "Well....that was interesting!" He said spryly jumping to his feet before stumbling forward, quickly remembering his damaged arms and lack of energy. "Looks like this one did me in huh. Time to get to work." He thought momentarily before slowly and carefully walking forward. He glanced over to Toby as he sat down against a small boulder, "Now you know why you should stop that if you can..." He thought.

Alex fell back to the ground and landed on his behind. "Man, everything is going down hill." He said with a sigh, he knew it was only a matter of time before the government came back once again.

"Hey, Toby!" Alex called over to the other meta, "What kind of supplies does that village have?" Alex asked.

comic

"Indeed you do." Toby replied to Alexandrea before his attention was called back to Marik. He had seemed to regain himself, and was now attempting to give Toby a small 'told ya so'. 'PTSD. This is not a time for you to show this experience off as a way to prove why I should allow you to leave your mind at will. It's pathetic. You use your past as an excuse. It has shaped you, yes, but what you do now depends entirely upon the present, and the future.' Toby now walked forward a bit, cocking his head slightly. This time, he opened his mouth as he spoke. "You're complex, diverse, and blind. One visit inside of your mind was all I needed to pick you apart. I know you, Marik. Your sister. You're a creature of unimaginable, deadly potential." Toby ignored everything else occurring around him, ignoring Alex.
"You are infuriating, insufferable, and above all, uncaring. You display yourself as some kind of trophy, but in the spotlight, you put on a humble facade." Toby frowned now. "I'm sorry I had to be the one to finally crack on you, but everyone else here is either too shy, or scared, or uncaring to do so." He crossed his arms as he awaited Marik's response, already sensing what the other was thinking.

Marik merely lay there with his eyes closed, a smile spreading across his face. "So much insolence in such few words..." He thought, taking a long pause as a loud crack occurred, his arm resetting itself finally. "Do you think taking one dip into my trauma filled past has given you the ability to label me as you see fit? You barely know me. You think your 'special powers' make you see clearer than everyone else? You dont know that half of it..." He paused, standing up and stretching out for a moment before walking up to Toby, there faces only inches apart now, "A stupid man aware of his own arrogance is still greater than a smart man blinded by his gift." He spoke quietly.
After a moment of silence he stepped back and approached Dylan, "Do you think you could lend me some energy? Its gonna take forever to heal if I gotta recharge first." he asked casually, moving on from the conversation with Toby.

comic

As Marik turned away, his words repeated themselves in Toby's head. 'A stupid man aware of his own arrogance is still greater than a smart man blinded by his gift'. Toby scoffed at this. "Then surely you understand where I am coming from, Marik. Out of respect, I didn't dwelve in to see you, for who you truly are. But It's clear as day to me now. Maybe I am blinded by my abilities, but at least that's not the only thing I rely on. You're walking down a dangerous road, Marik. My only wish is to not be around when you reach a divide. That small bit of darkness you've been ignoring grows daily. The war. The normies. Your sister, and your obvious failure at defeating an inferior opponent. Dark thoughts cloud your mind. Most of your own conjuring. Your high horse will die shortly, Marik Colton. And when it does, no one will be there to save you or Valerie. I can see you for who you are now. I just wish the others weren't as blind. A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you." With that, Toby whirled about, walking back to the village, Sasha trotting along beside him, casting a glance back at Marik.
"The village is in short supply, Alex. Your idiot friends and their little skirmish earlier has ruined the community here. You have all overstayed your welcome. I suggest you leave. I have people to attend to. Innocent people, with wives, children, parents, and siblings." Toby muttered to Alex as he passed by. "Don't bother coming back. You've all done enough damage as is." He growled as he entered the village, which about 1/3 was cast into ruins from the battle that had recently taken place. Nathan hadn't caused any of the damage, but Marik, Ryohei, Gon, Dylan, and the others had already caused enough trouble.

Damien strolled through the bleach-white halls of the base, whistling a Catholic hymn as fire danced across his fingertips. “I wonder what the boss-man has for me today,” he said to no-one. After a minute or two of walking, Damien came to a stop in front of “Commander Jack’s” office. Damien snickered and began to levitate, floating upside down so that his feet touched the ceiling. The half-demon reached down and opened the door to Jack’s office and “walked” in. Damien put on a mock air of respect and saluted to the Commander, asking, “What up Jackie? Got any bad guys for me to kill?” Damien switched to a slightly sarcastic tone. “Good guys are fine too! I just looove killin’!”

(@Dave Strider)

Last edited:
Jack raised an eyebrow, but otherwise his face remained stagnant. After Damien had finished his quipping, Jack looked back down at his arm, which was resting on the table. There was no skin, in fact, the arm was entirely mechanical. "Shut up." He replied simply as he stood up from his seat, heading towards another table on the far side of the room, where a fleshy lump sat. Jack took a seat at this table and grabbed the flesh, wrapping it around his arm, and began stitching it tightly together. "I didn't want bio-mechanical enhancements, but they insisted. Said I'd 'Be better than the metas'." Jack scoffed as he concentrated on his stitching. "We're planning another raid. The bug we planted on Ryohei gave us plenty of information about the metas true power. Including somebody... new. All we know is his name is Toby. There's nothing about him in the databases. He's a living ghost. We believe he has telepathic powers, so he will be a top priority to capture. We will also have the 'HL-VII's' be joining us." As Jack concluded that, he didn't bother to tell Damien what the HL-VII's are, for even Jack didn't know exactly what they were. "Your job, is to kill Marik, Dylan, and Lucas. You have their files. The HL-VII's will handle Nathan. Val and I get the rest." With that conclusion, he finished his stitching, and stood up, now showing off what looked like a normal arm, but still with a mechanical hand. There was another fleshy ball on the table, but Jack disregarded it. "Now quit wasting time. MOVE IT!"

Alexandrea walked into the house she was using as a workshop, there were many scrap metal and tools lying around. She took off her helmet and activated its projection mode and projected a file about Toby. "Hmm, from what I've seen of his powers so far and from my scans I did over the past day, it seems like there's no clear way to prevent his powers to enter my mind." She then opened the side of her helmet and started tinkering with it. "Then maybe I'll just prevent anything in my mind to slip out." She said to herself. "I'm not sure if Toby knew I was scanning him or not since he's a mind reader, maybe he does know and is just humoring me right now." She said to herself quietly. "Argh! the idea of that pisses me off." She groaned as she continued working on her helmet.

“Damn, alright!” Damien exclaimed, hopping off the ceiling. He landed in a crouch and muttered, “Don’t gotta bust my balls!” before generating a portal to Hëllé. He stepped through the portal, grinning wildly at Jack, and closed it behind him. Damien exhaled in relief as he entered the sweltering heat of the Underworld. Home sweet home, he thought as he kneeled down. Damien’s hands began to glow with white fire, and he pressed it into the molten ground. Slowly, a Xädia (an enchanted symbol that tells you the sins of anyone whose name is spoken near it) was carved into the rock.

“Marik Colton.” Damien said. The Xädia began to hiss in an unintelligible tongue as shimmering white letters began to appear in the air before Damien. “Holy shit,” Damien whispered as he read the sins of this one man. Genocide was at the top of the list.

Next up was Dylan. It was pretty standard stuff, only a handful of murders. Nothing out of the ordinary for such a powerful Meta.

Finally was Lucas. Damien chanted his name and the Xädia gave him normal stuff, at least for a Meta. A few self defense killings, but no real murders.

“Alrighty then,” Damien said to no-one. He closed the Xädia and reentered the mortal world. The man’s hands once again ignited with a white fire, and opened up Chzaria (pronounced Zaria) Gate. Damien stepped through the gate, and his foot crunched into the snow of the Himalayas.

"You always talk to yourself out loud like that, or what?" A voice asked Alexandrea as Adam appeared, leaning against the wall. "Nice place. How'd you get it?" He pushed himself from the wall as he took a step forwards. "You're purpose is different. Isn't it? You play by your own rules, and whoever doesn't apply to those rules are your obsession. Like Toby, right?" He rolled his eyes and smirked. "He's bluffing, you know. He's a psychic. Of course he's going to try and make you believe his powers are beyond the use of your little helmet." With that, he turned, and started to walk out, before stopping abruptly. "Oh! Also, I wanted to ask you on a date. But I can see you're busy, so I'll leave you to it."
He left.

Alexandrea glanced back at Adam as he talked and continued working on her helmet. "I just don't want anyone peeking into my mind that's all." She the heard the part about the date. "Oh alright, that's nice... Wait What?!" Alexandrea shouted when she realized what Adam said. She closed up her helmet and put it on before running out to find Adam.

Dylan shrugged and laid a hand on Marik's shoulder. His hand faintly glowed a pale bronze as a small amount of energy coursed into Marik from Dylan's palm. "There."

Roku stepped in front of a mob and a gang in the middle of an arms transaction, clearly not knowing the meta was there. One of the gang members noticed the Roku and cursed out loud. "We got company!" Several henchman opened fire with machine guns as Roku sighed. He weaved through the bullets and unsheathed both swords, impaling one henchman through the chest. before moving on. He decapitated two guards with a single slash of his blades and slashed three more across the chest.After crossing off a few more henchman and gang members, only one, the Russian mob leader, Pyotr Vorstich. The man cursed in Russian and took two machine guns from his fallen comrades, firing wildly. Roku lunged forward, slicing the bullets in half. He made several more quick slashes that cut the firearms to pieces and ended the ordeal by impaling Pyotr with both swords. Wiping the blood with a towel in his back pocket, he pulled out his cell phone and called his employer. "It's done. I expect the money sent to my account."

Status
Not open for further replies.