• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan shrugged. "Whatever." Is he okay? Well, I don't care, so whatever. He flared up his aura and turned around. "Well, I'm heading back." Blue lightning crackled at the bottom of his shoes as he bolted (hah) from the clearing and ran back. He noticed a group of people in a nearby village and skidded to a stop, sparks flying from the trail he left by digging in his heels into the ground to halt. He saw an unfamiliar face and walked toward the group, keeping his guard up.

Marik leaned back as the foot came up, frowning slightly, "He's a good fighter, power, defense, but his combat level and speed arent above that of a human." He concluded while increasing his strength to maximum. "Then theres only one way to finish this!" He yelled,darting to the side of Lucas at superhuman speed before FUCKING SPIN KICKING HIM in the back. "Sorry Lucas." He thought nonchalantly, knowing the damage wouldnt be great, but enough.

Last edited:
"Shiiiiiiiiit!" Lucas wheezed, flying ten feet then eating snow as he fell face first. Marik had kicked Lucas right in the small of his back, one of the only places he had trouble shifting. Lucas dropped his defenses and got to his feet, groaning. "You *huff* win *wheeze*." Lucas groaned. The boy walked over to the warhammer and picked it up, shouldering it as he walked back up to Marik. "Good fight. *huff* May it not set a precedent."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mike nodded watching the end of the battle. A fast battle. Really fast. Mike started walking away, vanishing in the snow and appearing at the village.

In the village, Mike was finally alone. Dylan was here, but he just ignored him. He bought food with his money and started walking back to where the group originaly was. There was a fascinating ship, which Mike entered. "Interessing..." He said, surprised. There were a lot of soldiers that died, his bodies dead at the ground. He tried to ignore them, and just forget they existed.
'Data Room' Was what was wrote at a door. Mike entered the room, seeing the computers. He analized every single thing in the computers. Just a lot of information about the metas that escaped/died when the ship crashed. Oh boy, Mike couldn't even tell how useful this was. So, the name of the two that were fighting where Marik and Lucas.
So there was someone that could read minds, named Adam.
And much more... just things that were useful to anyone that probably would fight these metas. Mike then exited the room and the ship. There wasn't anything else useful in it. Probably. "This was useful..."

Two sandwiches disappeared. "Thank you!" Dave cried, his mouth full, though it came out sounding more like 'fuck you'. With that, Dave appeared beside Sasha, giving her a pat, before disappearing again.
He reappeared a few meters away from Marik and Lucas. "Hey... you look like shit." He commented to Lucas, before cocking his head to the side, his gaze averting to Lucas. "Oh yeah, you guys fought! I wanna try it." He grinned cockily. "Whaddya say, Marik? Wanna go a round? I can teach ya the old 'one-two'." Dave grinned.

"There's... no one left..." Nathan whispered to himself. He was all that remained at the mountain, as far as he could tell. The others that had been injured were either dead or missing. The attack had been more devastating than anyone else knew. "They... I... she..." Nathan shook his head. He couldn't save them. While the others fought the muscle, several soldiers had quickly disposed of most of the metas. He'd found them all. The dead ones. Marcus... Angelina... and... Ashley...
Nathan had failed. And those that had gone missing, not even having traveled with the main group. Quickdraw and Sky were nowhere to be found, though it was understandable with Sky. As for the others, he was sure Alex, Josh, Adam, Dave, Dylan, Lena, Lucas, Marik, Kyles, Alexandrea, and Jim were together. All he needed to do, was join them.
With a heavy sigh, weighed down with his grief, he trudged away, headed towards the village.

Marik approached Lucas, a cold look on his face, "Youve got a powerful ability, expand on it. Pair that with some disciplined combat training and youll make one powerful warrior." He finished before turning his attention to Dave, his grin back, "Teach me huh? Heheheh...." He said plainly while staring at Dave before jumping back about thirty feet. "Lets do this I suppose." He stated, shifting his arm into a long curved blade and pumping some adrenaline through his body to increase his power even more. "His superspeed....or whatever it is, is powerful. Im gonna have to think fast and react faster." He told himself, trying to break down the situation.

"Awesome!" Dave grinned as he thrust his right arm out, his blade seemingly appearing in his hand. "I think you might be the only person who could be a challenge to me, so this should be fun!" With that, he began.

Whistling a cheery tune, Dave waltzed over to Marik, who's eyes remained where Dave had been standing earlier. Dave booped Marik lightly on the nose, letting out an obnoxious giggle before walking behind Marik, and striking a pose.
From everyone else's point of view, Dave had simply 'teleported' from before Marik to behind him, with an extra boop to Marik's nose.

Alex watched the fights from a distance, they were quite entertaining and gave him something else to focus on. "Dave and Marik appear to be close in skill, but still, I haven't really seen too much of their abilities especially Dave's." Alex muttered to himself, he had nothing better to do besides talk to himself any way.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"Better yet, you could talk to me." Toby said to Alex as he stepped up beside him, eyes fixated on the beginning of the battle. "I'm Tobias Fletcher. I prefer Toby. And you? You're Alex Bolt." He stated as he leaned against a tree, Sasha padding up to them, panting slightly. "Want a sandwich?" Toby asked as he drew one from his bag, holding it out to Alex. This all happened very quickly, not even a minute.
Toby could see the kid's power, but he didn't understand it. He seemed to think his eyes gave him power. He was wrong. It was his mind, and the eyes were simply a gateway for those powers to be released. Should he tell him this, or allow him to learn for himself?

Ryohei sat in a dark room, meditating. Blue flames swirled around him, growing and shrinking in synchronization with his breathing. Jack and the Commander had gone off with a strike team to eliminate some escaped metas, along with Val. They should have sent me. I could have crossed them off easily.

As Dave appeared behind Marik, his eyes were already locked onto the fighter. "So im fast enough to track him with my eyes, but not quite fast enough to react...lets fix that." He thought with a grin before kicking off the groun hard, leaving a crater behind as he shot high into the sky above them. "Now that ive got some distance..." He muttered, pumping adrenaline through his body, increasing all his physical capabilities exponentially.
He landed on the ground with a crunch before looking up at Dave, a wicked grin on his face. His pupils were heavily dilated and his veins bulged against his skin. His heart was beating so hard it was almost visible through his chest. "It appears he's faster than expected. Im not sure if thisll be enough but this all the speed ive got now!" He thought, his voice of reason slowly slipping as he bolted at Dave, his movements being extremely swift. "Now what to do about that pesky speedster..."

Dave's smirk faltered as Marik's speed exponentially increased, and even the moment Dave activated his powers, Marik was still moving, not nearly as fast, but almost as fast as a normal person if time wasn't seemingly slowed down to a mere fraction of a millisecond. This was going to be tough.
Dave was glad he was no amateur at sword play. He had honed those skills to perfection. Without those skills, he was just some kid with super speed, flailing around a dangerous object.
Getting into a defensive stance, Dave prepared himself to block, parry, or dodge any attack Marik would throw. This would truly be a fair fight. With both of them going so fast, it had become an even match. All that mattered now, was skill.

Dylan spectated the match, eyes darting to and fro as the two fighters sparred with overwhelming speed. Marik seemed to lack an extremely minuscule amount of speed compared to Dave, but he outmatched the speedster in experience. This should be interesting.

Ryohei got up as the fire around him slowly faded. He pulled out his phone and dialed in Jack's number. The veteran didn't intimidate him, though not many people felt the same way. Nor did the useless "difficulty levels" assigned to each meta the military had researched or imprisoned matter to Ryohei. He went out to track a runaway if there was one, and eliminated the problem. Simple as that. Ryohei held the phone to his ear. Val's relationship with Marik might have prevented her from getting the job done. She might have even let the others off as well.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mike watched the other fight. Or he tried to. A super fast fight. "David... No... Dave against Marik. Fair or unfair..." He whispered to himself as he finally could watch the fight. They were fighting at a really fast speed, faster than humans reflexes.
Nah... why did Mike cared for that? Now he knew almost everything about Marik.
And he was scared... Mike was scared. Marik was... a killing machine.
Mike walked to the group, ignoring the fight. "Hi, I... I am Mike..." He introduced himself to the group.
And Jim didn't even noticed him. He tried to figure out what the villagers were saying.

Alex looked at Toby, "Yeah, I'll take a sandwich." Alex said before accepting the sandwich, "Thanks, Toby." Alex added before looking back to the match. "I assume you knew all that stuff about me due to your powers or something?" Alex asked, not even questioning where he had came from.
(Thought I posted this already lol)

1234! 1234! 1234! He could feel the rhythmic pounding behind his ears as he darted at Dave. "Hm, it appears he's still faster than me, hm. Well I cant put out anymore juice so I guess this is it!" He thought to himself while dragging his arm blade through the dirt, aiming for the middle of Dave's body as he sweeped the limb upwards. "Cmon speed master! Lets see what ya got!" He roared while doing so. 1234! 1234! 1234! The rhythmic pounding continued.

Dave quickly matched his blade against Marik's, parrying the attack, forcing Marik's arm-blade to slash in a different direction as the speedster quickly slammed the hilt of his katana into the crevice of Marik's forearm, striking the tendons, a pressure point. With that, Dave finished his complicated yet simple maneuver by diving away.

Marik smiled as Dave struck him, causing him to jerk. "Thats right...." He thought with a wicked grin while stepping back from the hit almost unfazed. "He's fast but his strength isnt more than that of a normal human." He stood up and smiled at Dave, a pained expression hidden behind the grin. "Dave...unfortunately as of now a fight between us wouldnt be that much enjoyment. We need to improve if we ever wish to have a truly satisfying fight." He stated before turning on his heel and walking away. 1234! 12..34! 1...2...3...4... He sighed as the thumping slowed. "Looks like my bodies just not ready for auxiliary organs just yet..."

Dave cocked his head to the side as Marik began to slow, his words coming out slower and slower, until Dave deactivated his power, watching Marik walk away. Confused, Dave turned to the others. "Did... did I win?" He asked the viewers as he lowered his katana in disappointment. "Because uh... he gave up, right?"

Nathan trudged slowly up to the others, having found them out, but he barely noticed as he nearly crashed into Marik. "O-oh, I'm sorry..." Nathan apologized as he took a few steps back for Marik to continue, looking down to the ground.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"Advanced telepathy." Toby replied as he zipped the bag back up, and began to pet Sasha on the head.
As quick as the battle had begun, it was already over, Marik walking away, Dave left confused. "It seems Marik is unwilling to battle for now. Hm... He's not strong enough to take on Dave's speed. His adrenaline can only pump for so long." Toby stated to himself. "And Dave doesn't understand his powers. Actually, none of you do. Not really. The only ones I can see that actually understand their abilities is Marik. Even you, Alex, have no idea what your power truly is."

Jack lowered his arm from It's rigid position, barely relaxing his attentive posture as his hand, the tips of his fingers having just brushed against his temple, went limp at his side as he finished his salute to the american flag that he passed.
The veteran continued his quick progress deeper into the facility, as the officials had called him, before he received a call of his own. Jack became irritated as he pulled the phone out and glanced at the contact. It said 'Fire douche'. He opened the phone, unknowingly answering the call as he began to press buttons with a growl. "How do I answer this damn thing?" He grumbled, oblivious that he'd already answered.

Ryohei maintained a straight face as Jack underwent some "technical difficulties". "Well, you make vibrations with your vocal box to form words in a sentence. How did the mission go? And I better not still be 'Fire Douche' in your contacts."

"That 'Commander' you spoke so highly of led us to failure." Jack replied gruffly as he put the phone up to his ear. "I'm not exactly willing to trust your judgement again."
Jack continued his original trajectory, headed to a meeting. "I can't talk long, kid. Spit it out."

Ryohei kept a monotone expression at the remark. "Of course he did. Why do you think I was such a kiss-ass to him in the first place? I planned to serve as a contingency plan when the Commander failed. What I'm saying is you should let me go cross them off. We both know I'm more than capable."

"Hmph." Jack replied. "Capable my ass. We both know I extinguished your fire. But if you want to deal with those metas, then fine. I already weakened them, so they will be ready for you. Three are confirmed KIA."

Ryohei grunted with amusement. "Keep throwing your snarky quips at me, I don't care." He hung up and headed to the archives. Logging on to a computer, he pulled up the details about the mission Jack and the Commander had gone off to, reading the files on the escaped metas. Alex Bolt, eye prowess. Jim, Super-speed. Dave Strider, Super-speed. Marik, Dermal armor and manipulation. There were more metas that Ryohei skimmed through until he logged off and left the building. He found the location of the last known location and started to head there. Small sparks of a bright blue-violet hue began to dance around his fingers, and soon, deep violet flames engulfed his hands. Propelling him self upward, Ryohei engulfed his entire body with the purple fire and flew toward the location.

Soon, a clearing with the escaped metas slowly came into view. The firebender flew down and crashed into the ground as the metas could see an upside down tornado of a purple inferno swirling furiously, fading slowly until a man with a muscular build and spiky hair could be seen. Ryohei slowly walked toward the group of escapees, two fingers outstretched. Any vegetation his fingers passed was suddenly engulfed in purple fire. Ryohei stopped about ten or twelve meters away from the group and stared at them. "Val really did let you guys live." Purple flames flashed in his eyes and tumbled over each other like rolling waves in a storm. "I won't be so merciful."

Kyles was asleep in the cave when suddenly he felt slight heatwave come from the cave entrance and woke up with s bit of sweat on his face. "Crap, HE's here?" He said surprised an a bit concerned. He got up. "Those guys wouldn't stand a chance against him. He's too powerful for them as they are now." He thought as he walked out of the cave. "I better go help them, but only because I've been itching for a fight." He thought as he generated electricity all around him and dashed off towards the others.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Crap." Said Jim, running to the air-ship again, but this time, faster than sound. He knew this guy could control fire now, and that is... really scary if you think. He stopped near the ship, which just took two or three seconds to run to. Jim couldn't fight but... he could run. Faster than sound, if he really needed to.

Mike walked back hitting a tree and looking at Ryohei. Another meta... and a bad one. Mike was really okay if the group suddenly died, he just cared for himself anyways. The group just literally appeared, so he couldn't even try to be friends with 'em. And, Ryohei didn't even knew Mike was a meta.
Now he could choose. Fight with the group or just... run.
"Fight or run. He controls fire, from what I've saw.. ... I think I am going to fight. Maybe the group is not that bad. And, I really need to right now..." He thought, starting to prepare for a battle. He had literally all the time in the world to prepare himself, seeing he wasn't really suspicious. He was just with the group, and that didn't made him a meta.
... But he was one. Even though, Ryohei didn't knew that, so he just waited for the perfect moment to attack. Meanwhile he waited, he just acted like a normal villager, that now was scared, trying to walk back even thought the tree was blocking his way.

"Really smart guy, revealing his power right away, hehe. Ive seen guys like this, generic powers with a little twist and they think there something special...we'll see." He thought to himself while staring at Ryohei, before raising his eyebrow at the mention of Val. "You trained alongside my sister after she betrayed me, Ryohei." He murmured before shaking the thought out of his head and smiling. "So...should I go get the fire extinguisher, or..." he said to the others, turning his back to them as if he was about to leave. "Lets see if this guys as big of a hot head as he seems." He thought to himself while slowly walking away.

Ryohei narrowed his eyes and lunged at Marik right as he turned away, holding him by the throat and lifting him into the air, showing no signs of effort. The fire in his eyes faded away, as the firebender examined Marik. "So you're her brother. You're the only one she would show some restraint to, so I'll eliminate you first." His hand burst into flames, Marik's throat with it. Ryohei squeezed with his fist, almost enough to crush the meta's larynx, and threw him across the clearing, his spine slamming against a tree and uprooting it.

Marik slammed against the floor rolling as the tree hit the ground before coming to a stop limp. After a few moments of nothing a loud crunching sound could be here as his eyes darted up to Ryohei as he climbed to his feet, completely healed, his regeneration AND HEAT RESISTANCE saved his life with ease. "Oh shit we've unlocked the evil warlord fight, im up for it." He said with a shrug and a grin. He lowered down into a fighting stance, concentrating his powers. Like before, his fangs and claws extended along with a slight pump up in muscle mass, and his skin armor had been increased to max. "Auxiliary Organ, dont fail me now!" He shouted as a second heart began generating in his chest. 1234! 1234! 1234! The thumping in his ears had returned. Using the second heart, he began pumping more adrenaline into his body, increasing his level to the state it was during his fight with Dave. "Lets go!" He roared blasting forward at Ryohei, his speed breaking the sound barrier just as he reached him, dragging his fist upwards upwards for a high speed uppercut.

Ryohei dodged the upper cut and slammed a flaming palm into Marik's jaw. He then shot a roaring blast of purple fire into Marik's face before rushing forward, delivering a strong kick to the kid's shin, knocking out Marik's legs from under him.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"He can handle him. I think... Anyways, I'm going to stay around this are. He may need help..." Mike thought, finally walking around the tree and running to the middle of the florest, at a distance he could see the fight and still be hidden. At this moment, he just needed to wait and see if Marik would need help. Which he probably won't, but just time can say the answer.

"Okay so, what the hell!?!" He thought while being slammed around by the basic. Marik dropped down on to all fours and he was kicked, he then pushed off the ground, driving his fist forward towards Ryohei's midsection. "How is he so strong? Looks like he might have a little more than fire manipulation." He thought to himself while extending his fist at the last second to increase the speed of the punch.

Ryohei reached with both hands, catching the punch, though he got pushed back an inch or so. Letting go with one hand, he pulled Marik forward and slammed his knee into Marik's gut.While Marik was down, he aimed a flaming elbow at the meta's spine and brought Marik to the ground face first.

A massive hand shot into the battle, blocking Ryohei's final attack, stopping the elbow with a deafening 'crack', yet the hand did not budge. Nathan shoved Ryohei lightly back, which loosely translated, he shoved him back with the force of a freight train going 50 mph down the tracks. Nathan was surprised at his interference, but it was understandable. He knew Marik could handle himself, but he also knew the meta would appreciate Nathan's interference... at least he hoped so.
"I'm not going to stand by and watch people get hurt. Not this time." Nathan stated as his arm lowered to his side. "You're not hurting anyone else."

Marik stood and and looked around while brushing himself off. "Who knew faster than sound travel would become obsolete so quickly. And uh, thanks." He stated plainly while sliding down back into a fighting stance. "He's faster so direct attacks wont work." He glanced at the brute next to him, a grin on his face, "Yo friendly giant. Be a pal a hurt him a little, will ya?!" He said while charging Ryohei again, a small hole forming in the center of his palm as he shot towards his opponent.

"You're probably right, I don't really know very much about my powers. All I know is that my emotions strengthen them." Alex said to Toby and finishing his sandwhich before feeling the heat wave.

Alex watched the fight and this new flaming villain for a bit sighed an anger was boiling deep inside of him. "What can't these guys just leave us alone?" Alex asked loud enough for Ryohei to hear, standing up. The meta wasn't feeling 100% yet but he wanted to help.

Nathan shot his arm up again, and his arm blocked Marik's own attack. "N-no! No one gets hurt today. Not again." Nathan replies. He knew that Marik's attack would most definitely provoke Ryohei to respond with an attack as well. He needed to stop the fighting. He needed to protect everyone, but he needed to put up a pacifistic front. If the metas come off dangerous, the government wouldn't stop. This was a chance at a new beginning for them, and he wouldn't allow a fight to screw it all up. "No more fighting... no more death..."

Marik stopped dead in is tracks as Nathan raised his arm, listening to giants words carefully, trying not to get angry. "You dont get it." He said quietly walking past Nathan. "This isnt a chance to show the government we're peaceful. Human's fight against anything they cant explain or control because there afraid." He glanced over his shoulder locking eyes with Nathan. "Sorry Nathan...youll soon realize death is inevitable if we ever want true freedom." He turned his attention back to Ryohei. He knew Nathan would probably stop him again, but he didnt care. Nathan was delusional. "Humans....they deserve everything coming to them!" He thought, getting more angry with every second that past. "Shall we continue?" He asked Ryohei, his voice rough and his eyes wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.