• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"You'll find many of us around." Toby replied, slouching now, as he turned away from Marik, looking forward. He held the sandwich out to Marik, still looking forward as he chewed slowly. After a moment, he swallowed, and popped his fingers one by one while licking his lips. "And about your first response. You're wrong." He told Marik. "You didn't hear any voices in your head. They were real voices from real people. The only fake one here is you." As he concluded the sentence, Toby looked down at his hands, looking them over. "But you really don't care much about what I have to say. As long as you get the information and food you want from me, I will no longer be important until you need me again. Of course, this is all speculation."

Marik began wolfing down the sandwich, only pausing to talk, "Ah, mental powers eh? Ive met a lot like that, your all crazier than me, heheh." He chuckled before finishing the sandwich. "And the voices? Yeeeeaaah, maybe they are real, maybe I am fake, maybe your just a crazy dude. Doesnt matter." As he finished speaking, Marik leaned forward. "Uuuuugh. Here comes the others." He spoke as the group slowly became visible.

comic

"You're not fond of them." Toby stated. He looked down again. "You've known them for a short time, so that's understandable." He slowly nodded his head as he looked back up at the approaching mass. "The natives won't like them. They tolerate me because I 'tell them their fortune'. That's how I make my money, but if they see something like your power..." His voice trailed off as he turned to look at Marik. "They will be terrified. So don't do that. These people have been kind to me."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mike watched Marik at the shadows. He watched Toby too. He already was watching Toby, The one that was going to tell the fortune of the people that asked for it. "This village is full of idiots..." He whispered looking down and then looking at Marik and Toby again. He then looked at the group. "Fascinating." He whispered.

Jim transformed in a blur and, for the group, he appeared at their sides. He saw the village. There was a lot of villagers, some other guys that were not Chinese and some other people. He then saw Marik and Toby, running to Marik. "Who is this guy?" He asked, looking at Toby.

Dylan breathed steadily as Nathan treated his injuries, getting up once he was finished. "Thanks for the help. I just need a couple moments to myself." He exited the cave and and headed to the battlefield, where Jack and Dylan had fought. That was one hell of a guy. He'll be back. Finally, he arrived at his destination. The cave, still crackling with electricity from the lightning field Dylan had been thrown into. Harnessing his aura, he reached out with his right hand and touched the electrified cave as the millions of volts surged into Dylan's body. Now flaring up his energy at a considerable amount, the electricity started to fuse with the aura, slowly melding together. Dylan winced, closing his eyes as he completed the feat, but he soon stood up straight, aura dissipating slowly. As he opened his eyes, a small chain of bright blue electricity crackled in his eyes.

comic

"Tobias Fletcher, but you can call me Toby." The meta replied as he unfolded his legs, stepping lightly onto the ground, bare foot. "And you're Jim. Yes. That's Marik. That over there is Dave. And him..." He said, looking into the shadows, his eyes directly making contact with Mike. "That's Mike. Hm... You know him." Toby stated, turning to Marik. "Yes. not even 30 minutes ago, you brawled. He fled." With that, Toby turned from the group, walking briskly away. "Too many voices... too many metas..." He muttered to himself. "I have a stash of sandwiches if you're all hungry!" He yelled over his shoulder at Marik, Jim, Mike, and the approaching group of metas.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mike smirked hearing what Toby said. "And you are Tobias Fletcher, the abuser. I know you, kiddo. Don't even try to use your pathetic powers in me. I already know at least 3 ways to kill you." He said walking to Marik. "Heya Marik, good fight." He said with a smile looking at Marik.

Jim walked to Tobias. "You are not bad. And, don't talk about metas, the villagers are looking at us..." He said looking at a crowd of villagers watching and hearing what they said. "Let's get out of here..." He said dissapearing and appearing at the side of the group again.

"You are Jim. Powers? Probably super-speed." He whispered, looking at Jim, and then looking at Toby. His powers were mind-control, after watching him for a few days he noticed that. "If you like to be alive, then never talk with me again."

comic

It was almost laughable. Threats were meaningless in a world where everyone was out to kill you. All you could do was make it on your own...
But, Toby could tell that these people weren't a temporary distraction in his life. He felt compelled to join them on whatever quest, journey, or pilgrimage they were on. The moment Jim brought up the villagers and metas, Toby chuckled. He was about to make a response, but the kid had disappeared. So, instead, he projected his voice to them, through his mind.
<They don't speak English and aren't familiar with metas. Trust me, I know them better than you do.>
Then came Mike's comment. Toby wasn't turned to them as he continued his brisk pace away. He smirked at the threat, if you could call it that. Pretty empty, if you were to ask Toby his opinion.
He decided to be a smartass.
<Then It's totally fine if I project my voice into your head, right? Hey, I'm not talkin' to you.>
With that, Toby disappeared around a corner at the edge of the village, thinking. 'Tobias Fletcher, the abuser'. That's what Mike had said, he was sure of it, but the meaning? The meaning slipped through Toby like water. He hadn't a clue what the man was talking about. Toby wasn't abusive.
He had no drinks or drugs to abuse.
No significant other to abuse.
He didn't use his powers for evil, but just to help him, and keep him alive. That wasn't abuse.
He decided to drop it altogether. It wasn't important, because Mike wasn't even important. The man liked to act like he knew everything, he could see it clear as day in his head.
But Mike obviously was inexperienced in that are of expertise. Toby's power was, in fact, not 'Mind Control', but advanced telepathy. He didn't control minds. He borrowed them. He always gave them back to the user. His power wasn't much good in combat, unless he turned a friend into a foe. The enemy of my enemy.
Or perhaps, Mike was just racist? If that was the reasoning, Toby needed not at all to worry about him. Race didn't matter in the world of metas.

He finally reached his small hut, which he didn't own. It was just an abandoned shed the villagers had forgotten about, so Toby kept his stuff here. This was home.
Inside, he was immediately mauled by a beast of black and white fur. He chuckled lightly as the female dog, a Husky, attempted to smother the boy in licks. "Sasha! Let me in!" He laughed lightly as he began to affectionately pet her, and she removed her paws from his chest, as she'd been standing on her hind legs.
He moved in and opened up a musty old trunk, revealing a few dozen sandwiches, all bundled up in plastic. Sasha peered into the box as well. Toby looked at her, and she him. "Alright." Toby sighed, giving in. "You can have one. The rest are for our guests." He told her sternly as she sat on her hindquarters and licked her chops. Toby stooped over, grabbing one of the sandwiches, and unwrapping it, before giving it Sasha, who started to wolf it down. "Sasha! Manners!" Toby said. She quickly began to eat more slowly, but as Toby turned to grab an old bag, she continued to scarf it down.
Toby began putting all of the sandwiches into the bag, before tying the top closed and slinging it over his shoulder, turning to find Sasha staring curiously at him, her head tilting in question. "No, Sasha. We're not moving. We just have... some new friends." He stated. The dog almost appeared to pout, and Toby shook his head with a smile. "No, no, Sasha. I'm sure they'll love you... but you're right. We won't have food anymore. Probably. We'll just have to work harder to get some.
She barked loudly in response. "Come." Toby smiled at her as he opened the door, allowing her to dash out into the snow before leaving the hut himself.

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"I hate this kid. Now he is going to enter my mind, great." He sighed looking at the place Toby was. The villagers were looking to Mike, with a weird look. "What is wrong with you?" And with this simple question, the villagers started to walk away. "So, Marik, what do you think about 'Tobias Fletcher'? He is an idiot in my opinion." He stated looking for Tobias. But nothing. "So, are you hearing me? I don't know what you want to do, but you can project your voice in my head. I don't care, but," He thought, looking up. "You can't do that forever. You can't lie to the villagers forever. I know that you are thinking that what I said is pretty dumb, but, why you are wanting to hear what I think?" He smirked with his thought. He knew he couldn't make Tobias stop, but he knew he could make him think for a bit.

Jim heard what Tobias said in his mind. He stared looking at the nothing. "W-What... T-The... Hell was that..." He finally said. No way he could hear him. He heard Mike's statement. "What the hell he is trying to say...?" He thought trying to look for Tobias. "Oh great, another guy that can dissapear. Great, Great. This adventure is now more funny. Yay..." He said ironnicaly. He tried to look for the good side of the situation, but there wasn't. Not for him.

Marik stayed where he was seated watching Tobias toy with Mike and Jim's obviously short temper. He folded his arms behind his head and sat back as Mike spoke to him, a small grin spreading across his face, "It wasnt a good fight, you ran. And as for Toby, he seems to annoy you with his observation skills, which is funny." He glanced to Mike, his grin still visible. "I care for none of you. Dont think we're friends." He finished before laying his head back and relaxing. "Tobias Fletcher......advanced telepathy. Thats powerful. Looks like ill have to come up with a way to keep him out of my head." Marik smiled softly at the thought. He hadnt had to do any real training in years, he was always a natural, but now he had to be prepared. The young meta enjoyed the idea of a challenge. "Its every man for himself out here...I like that." He mumbled.

comic

"Yes, Marik. I recommend doing that. Your mental defenses are paper thin. Not even a challenge for beginners like me." Toby stated, seemingly popping up near them. He was so grubby looking, he seemed to fit in among the crowd of faces as the villagers began to ignore the metas, and mill about on their daily routines. Toby sat on the wall again, the same spot he'd been in previously as Sasha padded up alongside him, and sat obediently before him, panting slightly.
"This is Sasha, my best friend." Toby introduced, nodding towards the husky as he pulled the bag off from over his shoulders and opened it, revealing several dozen sandwiches wrapped in plastic crammed inside. "This is all the food I have." He stated. Sasha appeared to pout at the bag.
"Oh, and Mike?" Toby looked up, his eyes locking onto Mike's. "You make too many assumptions. I am not lying to these good people. I am letting them believe what they want to, which is nicer way of saying I'm deceiving them. But do not treat them badly. Mr. Lao over there," Toby raised his arm, pointing at an elderly villager. "And his wife have been very kind to me. Treat them with the utmost respect." As he said this Sasha laid down on the cold ground, as Toby continued, now looking down at Sasha. "Another thing, Mike. Your obvious attempt at reverse psychology was a failure. I don't simply 'want' to hear your thoughts, concluding your mind is so bare, free from the burdens of complex thoughts, that I can hear every little thing you think, fluttering out of your head. So," With this, Toby looked up into Mike's eyes, tilting his head. "Who's the idiot now? Because It's certainly not me, friend."
Sasha concluded this with a bark, as she raised her head, also looking at Mike.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"I'm not gonna argue with you, it's just a waste of time... Well, be happy with your world of lies. Bye." Mike thought with a smile. "Yeah, it wasn't a good fight. But you have pretty good powers. Oh yeah, he is annoying, because he can read minds. He is going to annoy you some time too." He said. He then heard more of what Toby said. "You know reverse psychology. Cool! About my thoughts? I don't think that your thoughts are complex too." He thought hearing what Marik said. "This is why metas are considered 'Monsters'. Because we are killing normal humans. They deserve to, but this is why we are treated like animals. And, because normal humans don't have powers. They have envy. Envy enough to treat someone like an animal." He said, slowy and sadly. "But... Maybe, one day we can live together. I don't want to be in an infinite war with normal humans. No." He dreamed, looking at the ground.

Jim heard what Toby said. He don't cared for Mike, but he cared for Toby. "He is not bad, he is just... Someone that can read minds...?" He said to the group. "And that is... Annoying." Said Jim, looking for Adam. He knew he could do that too. And, if Toby was like Adam, he was fucked.

"Everyone seems to be leaving, guys..." Nathan announced to the others. "I think we should follow them..." With that concluded, Nathan turned to Dylan, lowering his voice. "Are you feeling better?" He asked.
Adam raised an eyebrow at the small group of metas that had left the mountain, heading to the distant village. Others had been left behind, mostly the weak and injured. He decided to follow them, and began to walk, before stumbling upon a scene, almost hidden beneath the snow from the avalanche.
A human hand, sticking out of the snow, with slender fingers, it appeared feminine. He turned away, not wishing to know who this was as he made his way down the mountain in pursuit of the group.

"Okay. We got people." Dave stated as he approached Marik, Jim, Mike, and Toby. "Who are you?" He asked Mike, but before the man could answer, he turned to Tobias. "And who are you? And is that food? IS THAT A DOG!? He's adorable!" Dave cried, assuming Sasha's gender.
TRIGGERED

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Name's... Mike... Okay?" He said, looking at Dave. "The fuck. This guy is weird." He thought, looking at Sasha. He then looked back at the group, and after that at Marik. "Oh shit... So looks like I have a group. I'm not surprised..." He whispered, looking at the group. Jim could easily run to the village (Like he already has done) and Mike didn't knew about the others. But they probably were metas too. "Crap..." He said. "I was a walker, now there is a group of metas... I know we need to stay together, but I don't fell like it... Not right now." He thought, looking at Toby. He knew Toby heard what he thought. He was angry with Toby just entering his mind now. He knew Toby couldn't stop doing this, so he needed to be okay with that, but he doesn't wanted to.

Last edited:
Turning to face Nathan, Dylan nodded. "I'm good now, thanks. Do you know where they were going?" He flared up his aura, now fused with electricity as the level of his power was elevated drastically.

"Not really sure, but I don't want to get left behind. Some of them aren't fit for the weather, they could get hypothermia, and others are injured or such. We need to follow." Nathan decided as he began to look around at the others. "Where's Dave?"

Dave chuckled lightly as he bent down and looked at Sasha. "Hey, can I pet him? Will he bite? Is he a he? Or is he a she? What kind of sandwiches are those? I still don't know your name. What is your name? Where are we? How did you get here? What of husky is he/she? Are you like us? I'd guess so if Marik is lounging around you. What's your power? You look like a guy who would have fire powers. Do you have fire powers? What's his/her name? How old is she/he? How old are you?" Dave asked all of these questions very fast, without taking a break to catch his breath, before concluding his friendly interrogation with a small gasp of breath.

The town neared, he could see small black dots of people milling about. They looked like ants from this distance. Then he heard it. A bleating sound. He turned quickly, ready to make his adversary feel pain for mocking him, to come face to face with none other than...
A mountain goat.
It stared lazily at Adam as it chewed on... whatever the hell it was eating. Adam frowned at it, disappointed at it for not being an opponent, and at himself for getting excited about a goat. "Get out of here." He ordered. It did nothing. "Shoo!" He growled.
It bleated in reply.
Adam rolled his eyes and turned, returning to his journey to the village.

Marik's eyes snapped open as his peace was interrupted by Dave starting a game of twenty questions. He took note of the dog and let a small smile form on his face, a flicker of what seemed to be compassion entered his eyes for the first time since the group met him. He stood and walked over to Dave, placing his hand on the excited speed-machines shoulder. "He's got some form of telepathic capabilities. Nothing very combat oriented yet, but he could get powerful." He turned to the dog, his warm smile never fading. "And its a girl, dumbass." He stated while gently scratching behind the powerful looking animals ear. "You dont see me as threat..." He thought to himself before turning back to Dave, "Look, if im the one saying this, youve really got a problem. Calm down, hehe." He mumbled as he walked by, returning to his seated position, only this time crossing his legs and sitting up straight. "Its been awhile since ive felt this at ease, I should use this time to my advantage."

comic

Toby only casually replied with short answers immediately after Dave's questions, which probably went unheard as Dave continued. "Sure. Maybe. She. Good ones. Toby. The Himalayas. I walked. Shikoku. Yes. Telepathy. No fire. No. Sasha. Three. Sixteen." As Dave finally caught a break, Marik stepped in.
Toby looked on almost lazily as Marik pet Sasha, who began to stiffen, but quickly relaxed as Toby could hear Marik's thoughts.
"You don't see me as threat..."
Toby frowned slightly. Of course. A man like Marik could only love animals more than humans, because he could relate to them. Humans having been nothing but hateful, vindictive, and evil towards him, even a savage wild animal would seem tame to him.
Nothing is as bad as a curious man.
But Toby refused to look further into Marik's mind. It was a place shrouded in hate, pain, and death, something Toby tended to avoid.
"Its been awhile since I've felt this at ease, I should use this time to my advantage." Thought Marik. Toby agreed silently, and looked back up at the others, deciding to remain quiet.
'The less you talk, the more you say.'

Lena followed the group. She kept quiet while she looked around. Scarf pulled into its good form and wrapped tightly around her arms. The bender blew some hair from her face, looking bored.

Marik stayed sitting, his hands firmly clasped together. A bead of sweat rolled down his face as he was in a heavy meditative state. While meditation alone is a powerful act, for someone with body manipulation, its far more intense. Marik focused his attention on the left side of his torso, literally teaching himself every piece of the intracate puzzle that was his arm, how it worked, its function, every little thing about it. He flexed lightly while intensifying his generation to its maximum. Slowly, just below his left arm, another limb began to sprout from his side, it grew, very slowly. "Come on." Marik thought, clenching his eyes such while attempting to generate the new appendage.
Suddenly, for seemingly no reason at all, his attention shifted. Horrific images of bloodshed and battle flashed through his head, all the people he was forced to kill, all the orders he was told, everything. He shot forward onto his hands and knees, breathing heavily with his eyes wide. The arm that was forming quickly dissipating. "What the fuhhh..." He dropped, close to passing out for the first time in his life. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears, it was pounding like a drum. The dazed Marik pushed himself up to one knee, a neutral expression on his face as he stared down. "I cant progress like this..." He mumbled to himself.

Lucas followed after the rest of the group, figuring Nathan could handle the injured. Or at least, what was left of them. Shouldering his warhammer, Lucas trudged through the snow. He was a bit far off from the others, but he caught up to them just in time to witness Marik have some sort of panic attack. "Hey, Marik! You alright?" Lucas ran up to the older boy. He heard Marik mumble something about "progress", but other than that Lucas caught no part of the conversation prior.

((@Trainer_Zander))

Last edited:
Marik shook his head while standing up. "Im....fine. You.....uh, Lucas." He stated plainly while analyzing the boy. "I need a distraction." He thought to himself before giving Lucas his wide, crazed grin. "Hey bud, your uh, pretty strong if im not mistaken. Spar with me. Now." He stated in a stern voice before turning and jumping through the air, the ground beneath his feet crunching slightly as he kicked off. He shot over the small village and past the small tree-line to a more open section of flat land. The young meta sat down and waited for his opponent to arrive.

Last edited:
"What the-" Lucas said in disbelief as Marik jumped over the village. Spar? Lucas thought as he began to follow after Marik, crunching through the snow in the borrowed boots. Marik was one of the strongest fighters when the soldiers attacked. It'll be tough to beat him. Lucas hugged the shadows as he walked, slowly making his way to Marik.

Finally Lucas found Marik. "Are you ready for this?" Lucas asked, putting up a cocky attitude to mask his misgivings about this sparring session.

((@Trainer_Zander))

Last edited:
Marik opened his eyes slowly, "Density shifting if im not mistaken." He spoke quietly before standing activating his dermal armor. "Might as well no go all out right away." He thought while pumping up his power slightly. His teeth sharpened to a point and his fangs extended. His muscles bulged slightly before he relaxed. "Guess this is kinda becoming my go to form...hm" He thought while looking at his own hands before back up at Lucas. "Okay, lets go." He said, his wide grin reappearing.

Suddenly, Dylan felt a spike in energy a couple miles away. A fight? Heading to the location of the sudden peak in energy, he harnessed his electric aura and sped off, even faster now as he moved as fast as a fired bullet. He soon arrived at the scene, where Marik and Lucas were about to spar. Marik looked unsightly, fangs extending from his teeth and muscles bulging unnaturally. Hands in his pockets, Dylan leaned against a nearby tree as he spectated silently.

Lucas looked down at the warhammer in his hands. Nah, he thought as he cast it aside. I'll go fists. Lucas shifted his density to become denser all over his body, but not so much in his legs so that his movement wouldn't be too restricted. He focused it the most in his hands, making them as dense as diamond. Lucas cracked his neck and took a fighting stance. Lucas was a little intimidated by Marik's new appearance, but he told himself to to let it get to him. Lucas raised his fist and began to run towards Marik, aiming a punch for those hideous fangs.

comic

"I do hope they don't destroy the village." Toby commented to the others that remained. "It's a wonder that none of the natives actually saw Marik's leap. They'd either have accused him of being a demon, or praised him for being enlightened by Buddha." As he spoke, he grabbed a sandwich from the bag, and looked at Dave. "You can have one, you know. Or two. Maybe three. Four's a little far fetched." He said before tossing the sandwich to Dave. "Same goes to the rest of you."
Sasha whimpers. Toby looks down at her. One could see the pity, so evident on his face. "Alright, Sasha. Another one." With that, he grabbed another sandwich, unwrapped it, and held it out to her. This time, Sasha began to eat slowly and politely, probably due to their being other people than Toby present.
"These are all meat sandwiches. If you're vegan, I wouldn't be very picky. There's not a lot of healthy vegetables and or fruits around here. They are all quite tasteless, and only the mountain goats have the stomach for them." Toby informed them, not directing this bit at anyone in particular.

Last edited:
"He appears to be lacking in experience. Ill have to break him of that." He thought to himself while sliding into a fighting stance. He waited for Lucas to get about ten feet away before extending his arm at an extremely high speed, aiming to hit Lucas in the chest. "This kids got natural armor like me so no ordinary punches are gonna do the trick." He thought to himself with a grin, realizing Lucas' potential.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mike walked behind Lucas and when he got to the battlefield, he layed on a tree next to where Dylan was. "Hi... are you a meta too? I've saw a lot of them later..." He said watching the fight and thinking of a plan to counter Marik's attacks. "Oh, what is your name too? I'm Mike, it's a pleasure." Loyaly said Mike.

((@OmnipotentOnion))

Dylan's eyes turned to looked at the newcomer momentarily, then shifted back, watching the sparring match. "Dylan." He observed Marik as the man fought. Normally, he was pretty insane, but this time, Marik seemed a bit tame, aside from the fangs and stuff.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Guess you are a meta."
Mike smiled. There was a lot of metas in this place. Interessing, but why? He already found a group of metas. What could happen? He wanted answers for his questions.
But no one could answer them.
No one.
Maybe this was just a coincidence. Maybe not. Anyways, Mike wanted answers. Any of them, he just wanted answers.

Dylan glanced at him condescendingly, holding up a hand. "No, of course not. I'm not a meta at all." His eyes glowed with blue sparks as a chain of electricity crackled through his fingertips.

Lucas raised his arms to block Marik's ouch, though he hadn't anticipated the strength of the blow. Lucas was knocked back by the punch, doing a backwards somersault but landing on his feet. Damn, Lucas thought. He's strong. Lucas rolled his shoulders and began to run at Marik, cocking fist left fist. He began to punch forward, then stopped and swung his right arm in an uppercut aimed for Marik's chin.

"Sorry Lucas, youll just have to move faster if you wanna hit me." Marik spun on his feet dodging the punch before quickly transforming his fist into a hammer, oddly reminiscent of the one Lucas carried. Using the momentum from his dodge, Marik swung the heavy hammer down, aiming for the top of Lucas' head.

Last edited:
Crap! Lucas thought as his punch missed. He was momentary unbalanced but recaught his footing. Lucas quickly shifted the density of his head, making it as hard as possible. When Marik brought his hammer-hand down on Lucas's head, it bounced off. Lucas was barely dazed by the impact, taking a single step back to set up for his next move. Lucas did a back hand-spring, bringing his right foot up to uppercut Marik. This better land, Lucas thought grimly.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mike knew the teenager was a meta, obviously. "Do you want to fight? No, sorry if I actually bothered you, Dylan." He said, still concentred in why there was so many metas in this place.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
He could laugh right now. "Fight... No... Don't make me laugh..." Mike said, almost laughing. "Haha..." He laughed. "Nope." He said, stopping laughing and looking at the Spar again.

(uhm, sorry, I don't under stand what that meant : /)

Dylan raised a brow as Mike stuttered and promptly turned his head to watch the fight once more. The hell? "What did you say? I don't think I caught that."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
(He doesn't want to fight. And he laughed.)
"Simple. I. Don't. Want. To. Fight." He said, making his point very clear. He watched Marik fighting. Obviously he had more experience than his opponent. He could have beat him when the battle started.

Status
Not open for further replies.