• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Rp thread for Outcasts:Reborn. It may say Private/Closed, but if you really want to join, the apply on the discusion thread- https://pokecharms.com/threads/outcasts-reborn.17520/#post-504620
@Dave Strider @Jagson @OmnipotentOnion @Cloudswift @Stormursa
---------------------------------------------------------
We are metas... Super Humans you could say. We have powers like no other human... For example, some metas may be able to control fire or wind while others may have super strength. This may sound great, and it really is, but that's not what society thinks... Everyone fears us, my own parents feared me and that's why we're locked up, being experimented on, and a whole bunch of other crazy crap like that. My name is Alex Bolt and today is the day I will be freed from these chains..

The teenaged meta though as he lyed upon his bunk in his containment cell. Right now, him and a bunch of other metas were flying through the air on a giant helicarrier, somewhere in the world so they could be transferred to a new facility.

Alex turned his head and looked out of his cell, everything had a blue tint due to the force field that cut him off from the rest of the ship. Alex always noticed that the upper-right corner of the ray shield always flickered once and awhile. The teen always thought about trying to hit the shield generator on that corner but his timing would have to be almost perfect. He could try and use his powers but the containment cell nullifies them as soon as they are detected in use...

Last edited:
Josh leaned against his containment cell as he looked outwards. He wondered where this plane might lead. He let out a breath as he took out a ball as he gently threw it to the wall and bounced it as it went back to him. Since he was outed by trying to save some people from an accidental fire in his chemistry class. The guards allowed him to have a ball with him. He knew his life ended that day but he was at least glad that no one was harmed. " Hey is anyone there." He asked as he threw the ball back at the wall.

Dylan sat upright against the wall, eyes closed as he meditated, thinking about nothing at the moment. He could feel his aura surging through him, but due to this cell, he couldn't harness it. Dylan's meditation was rudely interrupted as a voice cut through the air, inquiring if anyone was there. "Of course. Can you see us escaping from this place? None of us are getting out anytime soon." Dylan was not making a sharp retort; he was just stating the facts. Thus, Dylan's answer was said without emotion. He got up and stood in the center before lowering himself and then standing upside down on one hand, his other on his hip. Dylan started doing handstand push-ups with an emotionless expression on his face.

Alex's train of thought was interrupted by some others talking. "Where else would we be?" Alex simply asked as he laid back down on his bunk. He was also wonder where they were at and where they were going.

Alex's train of thought was once again interrupted by the guards this time, giving them their daily meal. "Here you go freak," The guard at Alex's cell said before basically throwing the tray into his cell. Alex sighed and picked up his food. "Weird looking sandwich, an apple, and some water. Yum." Alex said basically, the food was nasty but he needed the energy so he quickly ate every last bite, even the core of the apple. Which was unpleasant to say the least.

Lena sat curled up on her bunk. Her scarf was not on her and instead was nearly folded up beside her. The girl was looking at the wall opposite of her. Her hand molded to look like she had a tv remote of some sort. The clicking of her tongue supposed to mimic the sound of her flicking through channels. When her food came threw she pulled it over and started to look everything over.

Marcus Allen was humming a tune in his cell. He sat on the floor, his back to the wall so he was facing his containment shield. It felt unnatural, for him to be cut off from his abilities like that. But, there wasn't much he could do about it at the moment. If he could think of some way to allow the other meta humans to escape, then they could handle it from there. However, that wasn't the case. Marcus sat, contemplating on what to do. There had to be some way out. No prison was free of its faults. He heard someone from another cell ask if anyone else was there. Of course, that inquiry had been met with some replies, so Marcus decided he might as well throw in his voice as well. "There are plenty of us here." He said simply. A few moments later, the guards brought him his food. Marcus quickly devoured the meal.

Angelina Summers was in the fetal position in her own cell, right next to Marcus's. For that, at least, she was thankful for. She didn't know anyone else. After she and Marcus had been taken, any others she'd known she was eventually separated from. After the guards gave Marcus his food, they gave Angelina hers. She pulled her tray closer to her and began to eat the "meal."

He took his food the guards gave him as he continued to throw the ball. He ate. " It's worse than cafeteria food." he said as he threw the ball again. " So." he said. " What are all of your guy's names?" he asked.

Alex gulped down the water and walked to the front of his cell and looked out the ray shield, he reached out and tried to reach through only to be zapped, the upper right hand corner shield generator flickered again.

"My name is Alex Bolt." Alex stated as he leaned up against the wall and continued to stare through the shield, it was actually quite mesmerising to look through.

Ashley hummed an upbeat tune, bobbing her foot in the air. She was laying on her bunk and missing home badly. The melody she hummed was her high school's fight song, something a trumpet player in marching band would obviously be familiar with. She heard other people talking and sat up, figuring that she might as well talk to other people. Ashley's cell was across and to the right of Alex's. "I'm Ashley Sparks," she introduced herself, "pyro-aerokinetic. Or whatever you'd call someone that can control fire and air."

Dylan absently removed the contents of the sandwich and tore off a bite of stale bread, chewing it slowly. He swallowed and said in a clear voice, "Dylan Sage." He tore off another chunk and washed it down with a sip of water.

"Dave Strider." Another voice called out, this one more energetic and lively than the other voices that spoke up around him.
This so called Dave paced in his cell, going back and forth, his powers continually nullified, as he had trouble keeping himself from getting over excited and activating said powers. "Or Speedy Strider if you like cool nicknames. That's my power, speed." He added as he took no notice to the rubbish called 'food' that sat on his floor. He'd regret not eating it later, he knew that. Someone with his kind of power needs a ton to eat. With super speed, that also includes a rapid healing ability, and for his body to maintain its hyper active state, he required a lot of food.

"Nathan..." Yet another voice called out, with an obvious shy tone to it. It was quiet and feeble. The owner of said voice was an unlikely owner at that. The voice wasn't all that deep. In fact, it sounded quite normal, even though the speaker was a hulking, brutish figure that sat in a corner of the too-small cell. He'd called out hopefully to receive attention, and maybe even make some friends. Something he was unfamiliar with on both accounts. "Im... strong... and... big..." He threw in, as it seemed the others were including their abilities with their names. He wasn't exactly impressed with himself. He never really was good with introductions.

Adam paced his own cell, more slowly than the occupant a crossed from him, the Dave guy. All these generic people talking about pointless crap that wouldn't matter. It was becoming increasingly annoying as more people spoke up, and finally, Adam was fed up with them.
"Will all of you shut up!?" He yelled, before lowering his voice. He didn't put anything else behind his words. He didn't need to. If they were smart, then they'd take his 'friendly' advice. If not, then that's too bad for them.
Adam watched as the guard tossed in the food. He watched as it slid forwards, and came to a neat stop at his feet. The meta looked back up and glared at the guards retreating back, before kicking the meal back into the hall, where it stopped in the middle of said hall.
Satisfied, Adam turned away, now facing the wall. Being here was irritating. These people were irritating. Everything is irritating.

Ari gave a "you-must-not-know-what-irony-is" look in the direction that the irratated voice came from, then looked back at Alex's cell. Her eye twitched from the shield generator. "So...conversation starter, I guess, how'd everyone else get caught? I...might've blown up a van after my friends and I were kidnapped."

"Well, someone's definitely hostile." Marcus quietly quipped. "Name's Marcus Allen. I don't know what the hell my powers are called, but I can throw these bluish purple balls that can rip people apart on the molecular level." The man stated casually, as if he were discussing what he'd had for lunch. "And some other powers that make me look like a Jedi." Marcus added in. "I'd say 'at your service,' but that's not really possible right now. Me and my buddy got caught when we took down these guys who tried to shoot up our school."

Angelina was hesitant on saying anything, and when one of the other metas shouted for them to shut up, she quickly decided that she wouldn't say anything.

Last edited:
Josh continued to throw his ball. " a damn jock decided to start a fire in chemistry class." He said as he threw the ball again. " I stopped it and lessened any casualties."

Dylan paid no attention to the sudden impulse and finished off the bread. "A restaurant. Some guy was pissed at me and tried to shoot me in the head with a handgun he had hidden in his back pocket. Not the best way to settle a dispute, I think. It would be an understatement to say that the people around were surprised when I caught the bullet and threw it with enough force to pierce his heart."

"Sick! I um... I was out jogging one day." Dave quips, grinning broadly. "I know, that's real 'meta', right?" He gets as close to his cage 'door' as possible, trying to get a look at the others. They were probably more interesting than the sulky, irritated kid a crossed from him.

Adam rubbed his temple in frustration. They hadn't seemed to listen, which, in their defence, was understandable. Locked in cages around friendly (mostly) strangers, and all the same being teens, it would be nearly impossible to get any of them to actually listen to the 'emo' kid.
But even though he'd mentally justified their actions, it didn't ease his throbbing head any, and he wouldn't be engaging in conversation with them.

"I um... I helped an old lady cross the street... and a car hit me... I kinda... crushed it..." Nathan said aloud to the strangers around him, embarrassment heavy in his voice, as the incident wasn't exactly a heroic moment in Nathan's eyes. Due to his embarrassment, he decided not to add the detail that the driver had been killed. This fact ceased to haunt the gentle giant.

"I see what you did there," Marcus said, grinning. The shy-sounding man sounded like a nice guy, and the supposed "speedster" sounded like someone Marcus could get along with. Although, the boy didn't have much hope in the form of a way to escape. "So, how long have each of you been in custody for?" The boy asked once he was pretty sure everyone answered the girl's question. "I've been with these losers for, what, three weeks, a month?"

"I stopped counting." Dave replies, now leaning against a wall, making several hand puppets to try and entertain himself.

"27 days... and 4 hours..." Nathan replies, dully this time, but not without a sadness weighing his voice down. He desperately wanted to return home, to see his mum and sis again.

Adam was beginning to grow impatient again. "When is this damn ship gonna stop!?" He yelled.

Dave ignored him as he looked at the electric gate, interested. "Hey. Have you guys noticed that? At the top corner of the gate things?" He asked, wondering if this was a flaw in just his, or all those around him's gates. "Because that right there could be a fatal flaw for these assholes feeding us shit."

Dylan sat back against the wall, exasperated with the hostile man. "Jesus, man, come on. You need to calm down. Take a few breaths." He took another sip of water and set the bottle down next to him.

"Lena. Got caught after I used my power to save me and my dad during a car crash," the scarf bender hummed and flipped out her scarf before wrapping it partially around her neck, "and yeah I've noticed. Hey! Whoever's freaking out? Yeah stop. It's getting on my nerves and I'd rather just sit in my jail cell without having to listen to your complaints".

"Screw you." Adam growled back.

Dave decided to simply ignore the emo guy. "I'm a speedy guy. If I could activate my powers for even a fraction of a milisecond, I could do something... any ideas? I don't really want to be stuck in this cell all day."

"Who knows maybe they'll let us out. Though that will most likely to put us in our final resting places," Lena stretched her arms before scooting back into her bunk. She looked up at her ceiling and started to play with the ends of her scarf.

"Hey." Josh said as looked at them. " We need to stay calm." He said. " We need to stick together not try and attack each other." He said as he looked at the screen. " So anyone have any ideas of what to do." He asked as he threw the ball at the cell door. He smiled when he saw a crack in the door. ' Perfect." He thought.

Dave frowned slightly at the guy that reworded his question, but answered it anyways. "The shield generator is open to strike each moment that shield flickers. If I had my sword on me, it could be dealt with no problem, but I can't reach it from where I am..." He informed.

Adam said nothing as he looked up at the hole that had momentarily appeared in his own cell, revealing the generator. He should have kept that food. This is what it would have been useful for.

Nathan was unsure of what to say, so he remained curled up in a massive ball, listening to the others shout, reason, and talk.

Marcus shrugged, although he knew only the individual across from him could see it. "No idea in the slightest. I'm open to suggestions, though." Marcus said. He stood up and began to pace. To his left, he heard a small, quiet voice. It was easy to tell the owner of the voice hadn't spoken in a while because of how ragged her voice sounded.

"What about our food? Could we hit it with our food? I swear this apple is as hard as a rock." Angelina suggested as she tossed the apple up and down in the air.

"That's... actually not a bad idea!" Dave complimented as he stooped over and picked up his own rock solid apple. "I'm gonna do it guys. I'm gonna hit that generator." He informed the other unecessarily.

Nathan looked over at his own meal, and up at the flickering hole. He didn't have the best coordination. Hitting the generator would prove to be a challenge.

"I mean, I ate my apple already, but maybe I could use something from my bed." Alex said as he leaned over his bed and began to check for anything that could be used to strike the generator. "Maybe one of these rungs." Alex mumbled as he walked over to the rungs at the foot of the bed.

Alex twisted all of the rungs, and thankfully, the last one was loose enough that it could probably be taken out with even force. Alex pushed up on the top bar and tried to pull it out. The task was difficult, but he could feel it start to loosen even more.

Dave narrowed his eyes as he concentrated on the timing of the flickering. The moment he activated his powers, they would be nullified, so he'd need to be fast, which was no problem for Dave.
Reeling back his arm, Dave chucked the apple.
It slammed into the generator with several hundred pounds of force due to the speed it had gone, amplified by Dave.
Before the nullifier could do its job, Dave dashed out of his cell just as the wall if electricity went down, leaving him standing in the hall.
He was almost in disbelief.
"... I'm out!" He shouted.

Josh worked on his busted door and opened it. He smiled as he walked out. " Alright." He said as he looked at Dave. " What's your plan Speed boy?" He asked thinking that might be a good nickname for him.

"Damn, I can't get it!" Alex yelled with a grunt as he continued to try and pull the foot of his bed apart before throwing it back to the ground. "Well, at least you got out, Dave." Alex said as he walked over to the front of his cell again. "It would be great if you could free us though." Alex said with a smirk.

"Here's the plan;" Dave said, and disappeared for a mere second before reappearing in front of Josh as each of the doors shut down, all the generators destroyed in the second Dave had sped about, destroying them all. "Mission accomplished. What's next?" He asked.

Adam glanced over as his door shut off, revealing the hall beyond it. He stood still for several moments. He wasn't about to come out. Not yet. He knew guards would be rushing in at any moment.

Nathan slowly got to his feet as his door shut off. He was highly impressed at how easy it was.
Sticking his head out of the entryway, he heard the really thin guy with sunglasses ask; "What's next?", voicing Nathan as he stepped cautiously out.

"We should probably fight off the guards the will probably rushing us anytime soon, then take over the ship." Alex said as he stepped out of his cell. Everyone looked a little different than what he had been expecting, which wasn't a bad thing.

Just down the hall, the soldiers could be heard running toward the area they were in. "Party time." Alex said with a smirk as the guard came into view.

Josh pulled the man back as he sealed the doors. "That's a terrible idea." He said as he looked around. "If we attack them the we're no better than they are." He said.

"Thanks!" The boy said, happily accepting his food. He paid for the Chinese food and began to leave before he smelled something funny. Gas! The boy dropped his food and tensed his muscles, willing his molecules to increase in density. A moment later the boy heard a loud BOOM! and was on the ground. Practically his woke left side felt like it was on fire, and when the boy looked down he saw that he was on fire.

Lucas drearily woke from his nightmares at the sound of voices. "What the hell?" He mumbled, getting up and seeing that the door to his cell had shut off. Feeling fully awake at the sight of it, Lucas faded out and saw other people leaving their cells. "Hey!" Lucas called to a boy down the hall a bit. "What's going on?"

(@Rhabby)

"Aw. Party pooper." Dave sighed at Josh. Nathan, however, felt relieved. He had hoped that no fighting would have to occur, bit still, he said nothing as people began to emerge from their cells.

Adam stepped out of his own cell, watching as the door was sealed. Turning aaay, he looked towards the opposite end of the jail room. Another door.
Without saying a word, he walked at a brisk pace to it.

Alex turned back and looked toward Lucas, "Breaking out and fighting!" Alex exclaimed with a smile. The teen the turned back to the guards and began to rush them before he was pulled into another room and the door was sealed.

"Aw, come on. I wanted to get a warm up in before the main event." Alex said a bit disappointed, but he guessed it was for the best since they probably couldn't fend off that many guards.

Last edited:
"yeah and then when it's discovered that a bunch of meta's took a plane and attacked everyone." He said as he breathed. " How do you think that will look on us." He said. He looked around other than that one adult he seemed to be the oldest one here. " Now I know none of you know me or give two shits about me. But trust me if we attack them it'll only make the people more scared of us. To defeat this brigade we need to not harm any normies." He said as he looked at the group. " Now let's get these guys and get the fuck off this plane."

Dylan stood up and glanced at the open door. He didn't care about his captivity, nor did he care about the guards, nor did he care about anyone else. If they need my help, they'll tell me. Right now, I'm not too hellbent on getting involved.

"I agree. We don't need to make ourselves look even worse than the public already views us." Marcus stated as he walked out of his cell, cracking his neck in the process. He definitely felt revitalized. Probably because he could actually feel his powers. "I can't promise I won't hurt any of them. I mean, self-defense, but I don't intend to kill anyone."

Angel walked out and stood next to Marcus the moment he finished his sentence. The girl stretched out her hands and made her right hand look like it was gripping a baseball bat. Moments later, a green, holographic-looking baseball bat appeared in that hand.

"Oh, shit. What are you supposed to be? The girl Green Lantern?" Dave asked, eyeing the green baseball bat.

Adam silently approached the door at the other end of the hall, the door no one was crowding around. Without a word, he activated it, causing it to slide open with a hiss, revealing the cargo hold. Looking back at the others, Adam turned back to the cargo hold and walked in, noticing several 'Normies' in here, but they took no notice to the meta. Not yet, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.