• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh nodded before looking amazed at that girls power. "Alright people." He said as he looked at the group. " We need to get off of this plane... or whatever the fuck were on." He said. He looked at the two girls who seemed to have spaced out. He picked up the youngest of the two. " Someone grab her." He said pointing to the girl with the scarf. He looked at them all. " As soon as we get out of here we're going to be fugitives." He said. " So we'll have to stick together to survive. Can you all agree with that."

"Yeah. But, um... why are we picking up girls? Aren't you supposed to do that with a sweet ride?" Dave joked. "But seriously. They can walk... er, right?"
Nathan nodded in agreement to Josh, wringing his hands as sounds of shouting could be heard behind the door. "That won't hold them for long..." He muttered.

"GAH!" One of the men cried out as excruciating pain seared through his body, causing him to collapse.
Adam approached the small group of workers, raising his hand, forcing them all to feel a similar feeling. The feeling wasn't real however, just an illusion, but Adam had learned in the past that enough pain can mentally damage someone. Permanently. But in the his situation, he didn't really care. No one was here to stop him or tell him no. He was finally free to his own devices.
After the men are dealt with left shivering and whimpering in a corner, Adam proceeded to a control panel, gazing over said controls. One of these would open the seal, and a hatch would open. However, they were in the air. He'd need to find a parachute, first.

Josh looked at Dave. "They don't seem to be comprehensive at the moment." He said as he looked at them. "It must've been something in the food." He said. "And we sure as hell can't leave them here." He said.

Angelina stared at Dave, her expression practically saying "Really?", before rolling her eyes. "So, any suggestions? I saw one of the others go the other way. I think it's a cargo room." She said. Marcus slowly nodded his agreement. He was messing around with his powers as his fists became engulfed in a bluish aura. It disappeared a moment later. "Right, the dude who had someone piss in his cheerios, yeah?" Marcus quipped.

Ashley had been deep in thought, her fingertips glowing ever so slightly. "If I could find a fuel tank or something," she said slowly, "I could probably blow it up. Then...I don't know..."

"I can hand myself," Lena grumbled after hitting her generator. She strode out and stretched her arms before fixing the way her scarf sat. She carried herself over to the group and crossed her arms as she looked each and everyone of them over.

"Before anything we should probably try and get some supplies. Then we should probably make our way to the poilets." Alex said as he leaned against the wall. "All I need to do is just look into their eyes and they'll land the plane for us." Alex said with a smirk.

Marik wondered back into the main room with the other meta's, not really sure how he had gotten free. "So....anyone want another sandwich?" He said opening a backpack showing it was filled to the brim with food and water. "Im Marik by the way. Now im guessing we're gonna escape, and I cant argue with that. Lets go find us some pilots." He said marching by Alex.

"... That was... sudden." Dave stated to Marik, before glancing around at everyone else. "Did anyone see where he came from? He just... poof! Like magic."

Adam turned back, having just looked out of a window to see an expanse of snowy mountains. No civilizations. It would be suicide to try and escape right now.
"H-hey, you!" A voice called out, making the teen turn to it.
One of the men he'd tortured earlier seemed to have regained his courage, and was approaching Adam with a gun raised. Adam knew this gun wasn't lethal, but it had the type of ammunition to dampen his powers.
Stepping back against the wall, Adam grabbed ahold of a metal bar beside him, and reached up with his other hand, grabbing a lever.
The man followed his movements, and realization dawned on his face. "N-no!"
Too late. Adam pulled down before hearing the gun go off. Metal pinged off of the wall beside his head as the cargo hold doors opened up. Quickly, the room depressurized, quite uncomfortably for Adam, and the man was quickly sucked into the open air outside, along with the other men in the cargo hold, and most of the cargo, though some seemed to be heavy enough to withstand it.
He could feel his grip weakening on the pole he was using for protection against flying out, and pulled down on the lever.
The hatch slowly closed, and eventually, all was silent again.

"No thanks for the sandwich, but I'd love to find me some pilots." Alex said with a smirk as he rubbed his hands together and began to follow Marik.

"Hopefully we're going in the direction to the front of this plane." Alex said as he looked around, everything just looked the same all around.. A plain white with the occasional black doorways and weird buttons.

Marik tossed Dave a sandwich as he continued forward. "The moment I was able to get free I went to gather some supplies. And I dont talk to many cellmates because they've usually got bad attitudes and I dont like it, s'why ya didnt notice me." He stated nonchalantly as he wolfed down another sandwich. "Ah, nourishment, finally. Cant use my powers without a few extra calories to burn through." He said while slipping the backpack over his shoulder. "We're heading the right way. Rations are kept towards the back of the plane and thats where I got this stuff."

Dave followed, the sandwich quickly eaten. "Wow. These guys really saved the best stuff for themselves, didn't they?" He said aloud, not really to anyone.
"We still have an army of guards trying to bust through those doors." Dave added to the two that were heading off, gesturing with his thumb back to the door everyone else still crowded around as he took a bite from another sandwich that had magically appeared in his hands, as he'd simply swiped another using his increased speed.

Josh walked around the plane unlike the others he was keeping a low profile as he gathered supplies. He found a hand pistol with a box of ammo. He placed the gun under his shirt. Josh walked to where he believed the pilots were at. He slammed on the door." Help they escaped." One of the pilots opened the door only to find Josh with his gun pointed at him. " Sir I don't want to kill you." He said as he motioned the man back into the cock pit. "Lower us down there." He said
The one piloting the ship nodded. Josh grabbed his intercom. " Hello and welcome to Meta air." He said " Please head to your seats and fasten your seatbelts well be landing shortly.

Alex followed behind Marik before noticing an armory room of sorts up ahead. "Look, an armory. We should probably stock up." Alex said as he dashed for the room, thankfully, the door was opened and he stepped inside.

The teen was a bit disappointed, it seemed like this room had been a bit neglected and only had a few items. Alex walked over and picked up a sword and a matching sheath, it was a standard blade with a black handle but it seemed to be we balanced. "This'll do, I guess." Alex said before strapping the sheath to the back of his waist.

The plane intercom then went off and everyone was able to hear Josh's message. "Meta Air." Alex said with a chuckle. "Alright, guys let's get going." Alex said before rushing out of the room and into the hallway, just to meet a huge wave of officers..

Josh let out a breath as he started to lower his gun. The officer jumped on him causing him to fall to the ground dropping his gun. Josh hit the guy as he tried to get to his gun while the other man did the same. Josh grabbed the gun only to let off two rounds. Both him and the officer looked at each other they then looked at the other pilot who had two bullet holes in him one on his heart and the other right above his ribs.
'Shit.' Josh thought. He couldn't think of his actions as the plane took a nose dive. Josh punched the man knocking him out as he pullet the pilot out of the chair. He grabbed the control stick as he tried to pull up. " If anyone knows how to fly a plane come in here." he said.

Dave grinned at the 3 foot blade before him. "Come to papa." He said to the katana. No, his katana. By some stroke of luck, they'd been transporting Dave along with his trusty blade. Grabbing it, be was suddenly alerted to the presence of Officers, and even then, if that wasn't enough, he went tumbling as the plane 'derailed'.

Adam grabbed ahold of the door frame as the plane tilted forward, beginning to take a nose dive, and a request for a pilot could be heard over the loud speakers. "What the hell do they think they're doing!?" He growled as he made a quick dash towards the pilot cockpit, shoving aside several people along the way, meta and normie alike before throwing open the cockpit door and looked towards Josh. "Who the hell do you think you are!?" He growled as he moved roughly in, plopping down and taking ahold of the plane. "You could have killed everyone on board." He continued as he began to level the plane, when-
Red lights began to flash, and annoying warning beep began pulsing. "We've lost power to engine two." Adam bluntly stated.

" I was trying to do this without any bloodshed." He said. He then looked at the dead body. "Which I failed at." He said as he watched the man pilot the plane. He felt a strange grinding sound and looked as one of the wings were ripped off. He couldn't tell how it was ripped off but it was. "can you at least try and get us down without killing the rest of us."

Alex drew the blade and began to clash with an officer, he activated his powers as well. His eyes turned red and three circles appeared around his eyes, Alex was able to track all of the officers movements, so he was easily to take out.

"Anyone else want to pl--" Alex was cut off due to the plane's sudden movement, him and the officers flew toward the opposite side of the plane as it took a nose dive. "Son of a, who's flying this thing?!"

"There's a valley dead ahead. I can wedge us in there, safest way to crash, if ever there was one." Adam replied procrariously as he attempted to level the plane to fit in, as another light started beeping. "We lost engine four and three. Engine five..." His gaze darkened. "Tell everyone to hang on to something. This won't be subtle."

" This is air Meta." He said as he fastened his seat belt. "Everyone put on your belts. We've lost a wing with it's engines." He said as he watched. " Were going to try and land safely." He said trying to be hopeful.

"Alright, hopefully they have everything under control." Alex said as he used the wall he had crashed into as a springboard and launched himself back, slashing a few officers. Alex then thrusted his blade in the wall of the plane and held on for dear life as the plan began losing more and more altitude.

Adam grimaced as he avoided an order mountain, but a cliff jutting out on the side slammed into the side of the plane, causing it to spin out of control. "Shit." The meta growled as the plane slammed sideways into another mountain, coming to a momentary standstill, until it started to move again, rolling down the side of the mountain, before flipping over and coming to rest above a crevice.
Heavy black smoke wafted up from the wreck as it sat above the crevice, it's occupants inside either dead or heavily injured, save for a fair few, such as Nathan, who sat up, rubbing his slightly stinging elbow, but that seemed to be the only pain he felt. "I... Is everyone okay?" He called out timidly.

Dave, however, was not okay. He laid on the floor, his nose broken to the left from a face slam with the wall, his right arm bent at an odd angle, and his own katana lodged into his right leg. He was still conscious, and groaned loudly in pain.

Unfortunately, Marcus had been rendered unconscious. Angelina, however, was fine for the most part. Before Marcus had hit the ground, he had managed to slow Angel's descent using his powers. He had picked up a handgun and a sword from the armory beforehand, and they both seemed completely undamaged. Angel sighed as she picked up her friend and slung him over her shoulder. "I'm okay. Marcus is out, but he'll live." She reported.

Josh let out a breath as he started to get up. He looked at the man. " Nice flying tex." He said as he tried to get up. He cracked his neck as he started to head towards an exit. " We need to figure out where were at."

Alex kept his eyes closed and head down as the plane crashed, he was just hoping nobody besides the officers would die.

After the plane had crashed, Alex opened his eyes, the metal walls around them had been warped and bent and Dave looked pretty bad. Alex pulled his sword out of the wall and felt the side of his head, it was dripping blood and felt like he had a few broken ribs. It hurt so bad just to breathe.

"Shit. That *cough* hurt." Alex said as he winced and sheathed his blade. Alex held his side and walked over to Dave and quickly removed the Katana from his leg and used his tattered sock as a make shift bandage to try and stop the bleeding, thankfully the sock was large enough to fit around his leg. "Sorry if that hurt." Alex said, "Here, you want me to help you walk." Alex asked as extended his right hand while he held his side with his left. " We have to get out of here." Alex said as blood continued to drip from the side of his head.

Marik sat up breathing heavily, the crash hadnt done all that much damage. Everything felt fine exept his right arm, it felt completely numb, but as went to clutch his injured limb, he noticed something unexpected. "My arms gone..." He mumbled to himself staring at the bloody stump where his limb used to be. "Damn, if I had just gotten my dermal armor up in time this couldve been avoided." The young man thought to himself while standing and stretching. "Meh, no point whining about it, hows everyone else doing?" He said nonchalantly while turning to the others.

Adam quickly, and angrily, stood up, flipping around as he grabbed Josh by the scruff of his shirt, pinning him to the wall quickly. "What the hell did you think you were doing!?" He growled as blood dripped down his face, making him appear all the more menacing. "Things could have played out a whole lot different if you hadn't been the one to try and hijack the plane!" Letting go, Adam took a few steps back, glaring at Josh. "Get out there and see who's still breathing. I'm going to check the remaining online systems. They could still have some use." He muttered, turning back to the controls, ignoring the steady stream of blood flowing down his face.

Nathan quickly got up, a look of concern on his face as he lumbered over to Angel. "I'll take him." He offered, holding out his massive arms, a look of innocence and earnest on his face.

Dave only groaned in reply. "Is it odd that... I'm seeing... a buncha... whoa..." He muttered quietly, wincing in pain as his katana was removed, and his wound patched up.
He was left hanging in a limbo of sub conciousness.

Lena slowly started to unwrap her scarf from around herself. She pushed off a peice of fairly heave debris and hissed in pain when the fabric of her clothes brushed against some bruises and scrapes. The girl strode towards the group and raised her hands to show she wasn't a threat, "anyone know what just happened? My head is still spinning abit".

Josh looked at him as he used his powers to push the man against a wall keeping him right there. " yeah and what was your plan exactly." He said laughing. "At least I fucking did something while you all decided to fuck with the guards." He said as he let the man go as he walked away towards the passenger cabin.

Adam's eyes widened as anger swelled up inside of him.
As he felt the force rise from him, he flipped around, flicking one finger, forcing Josh to feel the same pain that Adam had inflicted on the guards. The feeling of something inside of you, ripping you apart from the inside out.
"You ungrateful piece of shit. You'd all be dead if it wasn't for me. You had NO idea what you were doing. You call that a plan? I call it a fool's errand. I don't care who you think you are, but if you oppose me like that ONE more time..." Flicking another finger, he performed the illusion that all had gone black, leaving just Josh arena Adam there. "I'll do a lot more than illusions." He growled, before flicking his finger again, ending both illisions.
"Maybe you don't need to worry, hero." Adam sneered. "I don't have time to mess with egotistical asshats anyways."
With that, he slammed the door, turning away and returning to the control panel. There was still power to the middle of the ship, conveniently. He could reroute power from all other areas and designate it there, giving the others light to see, and find an escape hatch. All the while muttering to himself about his actions and that of the kid he cared not to know.

Josh stood up and pushed the man threw the window." He walked past him. " You call me egotistical. Don't make me laugh. I was already working on my plan before you fucking screwed everything up. And what plan did you have?" he asked as he started the fling the man around. " How did you expect for us to get off the plane? Your plan would've killed everyone anyway."

Adam slammed into the snow and air, before flicking a finger quickly, blinding the young man, and snapping his finger next, filling Josh's ears with a powerful noise, high pitched and deadly. Not enough to actually blow his ear drums out, but with his mind tricked into thinking so, it could very well happen.
Without saying a word, Adam then waved his hand to the left, forcing Josh to receive a feeling of hot fire scorching his skin. He didn't bother saying anything, as Josh wouldn't be able to hear it. So, instead, he grabbed a piece of jagged, discarded metal from the crash, stomping towards Josh, before stopping.

"You need to control your anger. Don't loose control." The young woman informed Adam as he glared at her. She only giggled at him. "Don't look at me like that. One day, you'll do something you regret. You don't want that, and I certainly don't either." She continued. Adam didn't want to give her the satisfaction that she was right, but her presence influenced him. He nodded slowly in agreement.
That was her power. Truth. No one could ever lie to her. It was impossible.

She died several months later. The day when
they came and took Adam. He'd been in their custody for three years, until now...

Adam glared at Josh, before feeling a twinge of guilt, and ceased the illusion, dropping the metal.
He stood there for a few moments, staring at Josh, before finally saying quietly; "You're wasting my time, and everyone else's. Just do as I asked." With that, he turned briskly around, shaking his head at himself.
He wouldn't kill. Not a meta. Not because they were his 'kind', but because she was. He did it to honor her. To remember her.

He walked into the plane and did what he could to help heal the others as he smiled. Even if that bastard was a pain in the ass he would have to play nice with others. He then looked at the wounded normies as he knelt down and started to heal the ones that were able to be healed. before falling down and spitting out blood.

Lucas pulled himself from the wreckage, his skin unbroken. He flexed and reverted back to his normal density, shaking off dust from the standard gray clothes he'd been given by these government asshats. Lucas cracked his neck with his fist and began packing his way through the rubble of the ship, making his way to the armory Alex had mentioned. He passed injured Metas and normies alike, all the while thinking Thank god my mutation makes me indestructible.

Lucas made it to the armory and saw two other people inside. One was bleeding from the head and the other was unconscious and bleeding from the leg. He looked around and saw that most of the room had collapsed and only a few weapons and supplies remained available. Lucas looked down at his fist and tensed the muscles in his hand. He felt the skin...change. Felt it become tougher. More resilient. Stronger. Lucas punched through a wall and lifted it up a few inches, giving him room to slide a shotgun out from underneath with his foot. Boxes of ammo had also spilled out, and Lucas grabbed a couple before cramming them into a first aid kit on the wall.

Angel gave a small smile to Nathan as she handed her friend over to him. "Thanks, I appreciate it." She said, before turning to the others. "Well, we did land. Unceremoniously, but we still landed. What's the next step? Do we go into hiding, stick together once we get out of here, go our separate ways?" Angel asked. She wanted to know what the others thought. It should, after all, be a group decision.

Marik stood there and watched everyone interact. "Hm, okay, ignore me then. Not like I just lost an arm or anything." The young man thought to himself grumpily as he picked up the backpack with food in it before slinging it over his left arm. "Wonder what else I can find.." He though trailed off as he wondered throughout the ship, only to stop when he heard a large crash from the armory. "Ohhh man, maybe some soldier are still alive, this could be fun." He said to himself before thickening his skin into natural armor and slowly approaching the armory. Marik leaned against the will before a deep breath and running into the armory. "Okay bring i- oh......uh hey." Marik said as he was staring at the face of another meta. "Sorry I thought you were more soldier." He said with an innocent grin. @ManateeMike

"So where are we," Lena sighed as she walked out of the crash. Her scarf pulled up to act as a hood aswell. She got to the sufe of the wreak and started to climb. Her scarf moving to act as a send pair of arms until she stood at the top.

Lucas was startled by the Meta that greeted him, not just because he had come into the armory seemingly to pick a fight but because he appeared to be missing an arm. "Oh uh...hi," Lucas stammered. "I'm Lucas." He hoisted the shotgun, a Remington pump action, over his shoulder and put a hand out to the guy with one arm. "Nice to meet you, I guess."

"The Himalayas." Adam replied, approaching Lena as he gently rubbed his wrist. "Smack dab in the middle." He didn't look at her as he walked past, entering the Plane again to check the armory, which he'd just re-routed power to.
He had to go around the plane to get here instead of straight through, as part of the plane was in flames on the inside. They were small right now, but soon, they would dwarf the plane they eat.

Nathan held the boy gently, being careful to not cause any harm. He wasn't one for voicing opinions, but he believed he could trust this girl, as she'd trusted him with the boy. Or maybe she just simply didn't want to hold him, but Nathan most definitely didn't want to be left alone. "I... I think we should stay together..." He muttered as his voice trailed off.

"Nice to meet'ya Lucas! Im Marik!" He said shaking the boys hand before looking down at his dismembered limb, seeing some of the bone and flesh had slowly started to grow back. "Maaaan, thats gonna take hours!" He said while staring at the bone. "Ya know, if you watch long enough you can see it regrow." He gave a sadistic grin to Lucas before looking around the armory. "Hm, looks like most of the supplies got destroyed, to bad. I see you got a shotgun though, nice find. Although...I havent been one for using weapons..." He held his hand up, his fingers began to thicken at the base and sharpen at the end taking on the appearance of five small drill bits. "...as you can see." He finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.