• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lena almost fell off the plane as she hadn't noticed Adam when he walked over. Once he left she then got to work trying to see a route that could be taken before sliding off and going back to see if she could still salvage the food that she hadn't eaten yet and maybe a few blankets from the cells.

Lucas jumped back when he saw Marik's arm begin to regenerate. "Holy crap!" He exclaimed, almost dropping his shotgun. "You can regenerate?" Why am I even surprised? Lucas stared at the arm, mesmerized, until he snapped himself out of it. "We should probably make our way to the crew's quarters. See if we can find clothes and other supplies." Lucas looked down at his jumpsuit in disgust. "Orange isn't really my color."

Marik gave a toothy grin before looking down at his jumpsuit which was tattered and bloody. "Yeeeeaaah, lets find free stuff." He said in a whimsical manner before taking off towards the crew's quarters. As he entered the cramped quarters he looked around in awe. "Wow, with enough effort this wouldnt make a bad home." He thought to himself while surveying what he considered to be a 'fixer upper'. "Oooh, look, lockers!" He said to Lucas while prying one open.

Lucas followed Marik into the crew's quarters. "This place wasn't as badly damaged as the rest of the ship," Lucas observed, stepping over strewn blankets and pillows from he bunks. Lucas stop next to a bunk that had a locker next to it. I wonder if anything will be in here I can use, Lucas opened the locker and found some clothes in his size. "Hey Marik! Check this out. There are clothes in my si-"

Lucas hit the metal floor hard, landing on his back and getting the wind knocked out of him. He rolled over to see a pair of eyes staring at him from under the bunk. From almost every bunk a man or woman rolled out. A couple had handguns but most were unarmed. Lucas got up and shifted his density so that he wouldn't be hurt by the bullets, but focused on his hands. They each became as hard as steel, and Lucas rushed the closest person.

"Alright, let's get you out of here." Alex said to the unconscious Dave as he picked up and put him on his back. Alex followed Marik to the crew's quarters and set Dave down on a nearby bench. "They got anything for broken ribs?" Alex asked, still holding his side.

"Maybe just a gian--" Alex was cut off by the sound of gunfire. "Son of a, why now?" Alex asked as he activated his eye powers and dodged some bullets with ease. He drew his sword and deflecting any bullets going for Dave. Alex then rushed the nearest person, dodged his bullet and cut him down.

Marik was slipping a white tank top over his naked torso as he heard the sound of several guns cocking at once. "What th-oof!" Was all he managed to say before getting slammed against the locker he was looting. Almost instantly his skin hardened as he flipped around to face his attacker....attackers. He stood there, staring at the small handful of armed soldiers, all with guns pointed at him. A wide, goofy grin spread across his face as one spoke.

"On the ground! Now!" The weary looking soldier ordered, firing a shot right by Marik's head as a warning.

Marik didnt even react to shot, still holding his unusual smile as he slowly spoke, "Ya know, ive spent most of my days staring down the barrel of a gun, I suggest you drop your weapons, before it gets a little messy in here."

The group of soldier all looked around at each other, slightly worried expressions on there faces, the soldier at the front of the group gave a small chuckle, "Hehehe, no one has any reason to be concerned! So what if he has powers? There's six of us and one of him! We're soldiers! This is what we trained for!" He shouted in hopes of returning his comrades moral, which seemed to work as all the soldiers roared in unison as they opened fire on Marik.

The bullets made a loud 'ping' sound as they bounced off the boys skin, his grin still not fading. "It's weird, no one ever seems to listen to the crazy guy." He mumbled as his arm extended several feet, his fist colliding with a soldiers face sending him hurdling towards the wall. "This is gonna be fuuuun!" Marik said crazily as he began to chase the fleeing soldiers.

Last edited:
"I agree. We should stick together. Safety in numbers, right?" Angelina reasoned before she was cut off by the bullets. She formed a shield in front of Nathan and herself. With her free hand, Angel generated a gun and fired around the shield. "Are we still trying to not kill anybody?!" She shout-asked. Right now she was aiming for non-lethal takedowns. Legs and arms, nothing more important.

Lena walked back from her old cell. The blanket and small amount of food scavenged. She heard the sound of guns and shot off in that direction to see what could be found. She slowed down when she saw the fight and decided to stay out of it.

Ashley groaned, opening her eyes. She felt something on her torso and legs. Once her vision had cleared, she realized that a bent piece of metal was lying on her. She tried to move it, but it was too heavy. Ashley put her hand in the air and lit it on fire as a flare. "Can someone help get this thing off of me?"

Lena moved away from the fight. When she saw the flare she moved over and looked down at the pinned girl, "comfortable? Certainly looks that way. So uh? Can you still feel your legs"?

Nathan whimpered slightly as the bullets went off, and a green shield appeared before him. He didn't really need it, but the girls kindness was noticed by the behemoth as he cradled the boy, until a cry for help sounded.
Naturally, Nathan felt obliged to help. The bullets wouldn't hurt his steel-like skin.
So, covering the boy more, Nathan stepped out from cover, trudging over to the cry of help. Luckily, it was out of firing range, which meant that the person in need of assistance would be okay from that... for now.
As the bullets pinged of his skin, Nathan found himself before two women. One trapped underneath some heavy metal (lol. Heavy metal), the other talking to her, Nathan could only assume trying to help.
Quickly, Nathan stomped forward, grabbing the metal with one arm as he carried the boy in his other, about to lift, but stopped. If she was impaled by this, removing it could result in some serious blood loss.
"Did it impale you?" He asked, his voice stronger than its usual timidness. This was his strength. Playing nurse on the battlefield.
As he asked this, he inspected the area to check if he could notice any wounds on the surface, but the dim lighting made it difficult.

Last edited:
Lucas jumped over a bunk and slammed his feet into the nearest man, sending him hurtling into the wall. A man with a gun pointed it at Lucas and timidly fired a round. The bullets crumpled on Lucas's skin but the force of the impact made him take a step back. Lucas ran toward the man, who began shooting wildly. Lucas ducked beneath the barrel of the gun and uppercutted the man. With an Oof! of pain he slumped onto the ground, bleeding from the mouth. Lucas slid the shotgun from its position on his back and took aim at one of the men firing at Marik. When he pulled the trigger, however, Lucad realized that the gun wasn't even loaded. "Crap!" He exclaimed as two men advanced on him.

Lucas held the shotgun like a baseball bat as the two men ran at him. Each was armed with a kitchen knife and had them raised above their heads. These two obviously weren't soldiers, but they had aided in his imprisonment and torture. Lucas swung the shotgun at the first with enough force to brain the poor guy. The second stoppped in his tracks at the sight of his fallen comrade with a look of horror on his face. "You attacked the wrong Meta buddy," Lucas said, swinging the shotgun at the man's legs. He fell to the ground on his back and dropped the knife. Lucas picked the knife up off the ground and threw it aside. He cracked the shotgun over the man's head, killing him instantly.

Lucas took shelter behind a bunk, fumbling with an ammo box. He shoved shells into the shotgun hastily, hoping Marik could handle the soldiers for another couple seconds. Lucas slid the last shell into the shotgun and pumped it. He stood up from his hiding place and took aim at a female soldier. A loud BANG! sounded throughout the room. The woman fell dead and her companions turned on Lucas.

Marik laughed sadistically as he held a soldier by the ankles and threw his lifeless body at the group approaching Lucas, knocking them over. "Strike!" He yelled as he jumped on the downed pile of soldiers, unloading as many punches as he could into the squirming group. "Nothing better than relieving anger with violence! Hahahaha!" He laughed sadistically as the soldiers he had been beating slowly stopped moving. He stepped back and admired his work.

"Y-your crazy..." One of the injured soldiers sputtered while trying to grab at Marik's leg, obviously unable to defend himself anymore.

Marik stared down at the soldier, not a shred of regret in his eyes as he spoke, "Yeah, I am..." He leaned down, and grabbed the soldiers head making there eyes lock, "....and its your fault!" He said before quickly jerking the soldiers head to the side which caused a satisfying snap. "Its all there fault...." He thought to himself as he looked around the room at the ongoing battle.

Alex sat back and casually dodged the incoming bullets. "Is this really neaisiary?" Alex asked the few remain guards as his eyes glowed red. Alex looked toward the nearest officer directly in the eyes, "I mean, technically we're all humans here." Alex said as the man began shaking uncontrollably in fear. The man the collapsed, eyes still wide open and still shaking.

The teen dodged another bullet and turned to the lockers. He smashed the lock with the butt of the hilt and opened a first aid kit. He wrapped his ribs up in a tight bandage and wrapped another around his head. "There we go." Alex mumbled to himself as he picked up his sword and sliced a bullet in half and walked over to Dave and bandaged him up as well.

Since no one decided to answer her question, Angelina kept aiming for body parts that would be non-fatal. If she was being honest, it might be for the best that Marcus was unconscious. Some of his powers would literally rip those guards apart, and that wouldn't look good. From what Angel saw, they already had a lunatic with them. "Anyone know how many more of these guys there are?" She asked.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
In the valley,a boy named Jim was walking down the valley, looking for food. He noticed a fallen giant ship, its shadow and the fire on its side,he was so terrified. He tried to run as fast as he can to warn Alexandrea,that was a good friend, about it. '' Alexandrea! I saw a fallen ship ... Strange,but follow me and see! "Jim said running to the ship. He runned fast as he can toward that ship.
"So ... what do you think?" Jim said looking at the ship with wide eyes. It was the most awful, scary thing he had ever seen in his life.

''We'll come in? I think there may be good things there ... Or there may be more Metas there ... Or ... '' Jim said thinking of all the possibilities. There were many. More than he could imagine. '' I guess just going to find out... '' He said seeing the ship from afar, with the sunlight beating on his shirt, the neon colors shining.
"Who knows there is the answer to the universe and everything else? " He said , but in fact was very scared, and wanted to forget about the ship.

Last edited:
Alex plopped down on the bench once the rest of the soldiers were defeated. "Uh, my side hurts even worse now." Alex said with a grunt as he placed his hand on his new bandage.

"We should probably get out of here." Alex continued as he stood up again and sheathed his sword. "Oh, and can I have some help carrying Dave?" Alex asked, continuing to hold his side. He really wanted to breath in fresh air again.

Adam didn't find anything of use. At least, not what he was looking for. Finally deciding that the gunfire was getting annoying, Adam turned on heel and walked deftly back from where he came, arriving at the scene of the battle. He watched quietly for mere moments as the metas fended off the normies. Sadly, this charade had reached its end, as Adam had decided.
He quickly lifted his arm, and every single soldier and worker alike crumpled to the ground throughout the entire crash site. How this many had survived was a mere mystery to the boy as each body he'd attacked went still.
He'd forced their brains to believe that they were dead, forcing them to, essentially, kill themselves in a sense as they stopped breathing, and their heart stopped pumping. Adam's deadliest attack.
A bead of sweat trickled down his face, which was caked in dry blood. That maneuver he'd just pulled off was extremely difficult for him. Luckily, he'd had plenty of practice.
Striding past the others silently, Adam did not try to be careful as he tread on the fingers of the dead, still in search of what he was sure he would find.
With every normal being in the ship brain dead, Adam was greeted with mostly silence, but several voices. It was better than the annoying, repetitive gunfire.

Last edited:
Alex sat on the floor inside the cave when Jim came running. "Kyles' not here." She said. After Jim ran off, She decided to follow hi to see the crashed ship. She arrived and looked at the crashed ship. "Woah, that's a pretty big ship." She said while sitting down on a piece or the plane that was near her. "So what'cha going do about this?" She asked casually.

"They're gonna find us and kill us Chad!" A solider whispered in a frantic hushed voice to his comrade. They were a few of the guards who were undiscovered, mainly because of the secret prisoner they were carrying. Someone who was planned to be executed in front of the Metas to show the nations power. But now it all seemed to be falling apart and the remaining soldiers were losing their cool.

"You know, you should seemed worried," a man's gruff voice said, coming from a darkened cage to the far left of the room the men where hiding in. "Considering I'm a dangerous criminal, maybe you shouldn't have underestimated me so much. Especially since I know how to pick locks." Within a second, the cage door burst forward smacking into the man named Chad, knocking him out cold. A dark figure leapt out of the shadows and tackled the other man, knocking him out cold. As he got up, he searched for his gear, which they had swiped from him. Once he found it, he slipped it on, and opened the door. "I'll let you live and even activate the homing beacon so your men ca find you. But then you are all on your own." He said before leaving them.

As he walked, he activated the code along the wall to hack into the loud speaker, and he spoke, "Attention. I've activated the homing beacon, so if your a solider, gather up. If you're a Meta, get out, and don't kill anymore soldiers. And if you have any problems with that, come to me first, Quickdraw." The man disconnected the speaker, and walked along the deserted hallway. Then he stopped, and activated a charge, blowing a hole in the side, so he could escape.

Josh woke up he saw the man that he healed were alive and well. He put them in a safe place so that they wouldn't be harmed. He walked out of the plane. He looked around. " Hey anyone that's alive." He shouted. "I'm going to scout out the area." He said before walking off.

"No? Okay." Alex said as he grabbed Dave and slung him over his back again. "Let's get out of here." Alex said as he slowly walked out of the room and eventually made his way out of the plane. Alex looked around in awe at the magnificent landscape around him.

"The Himalayans huh?" Alex mumbled to himself as he set Dave down against the plane and made sure he wouldn't fall over. Alex then noticed Josh outside as well, "Hey Josh, how's it going?" Alex asked as a sharp pain shot through his ribs again. "Dang, that hurts. You don't have any powers that can heal a few broken ribs do ya?" Alex asked as he slowly breathed, sweat trickled down his face.

Sky's vision slowly returned to him, the gust of wind that he called his body swirling momentarily, before stopping. The plane... Landed? Crashed? Sky turned his attention to the corner of his cell, where a small hole could be seen. Crashed it was, he thought to himself, his ethereal form flowing through the gap and into the outdoor air.

Staying stationary for a second to relish the near pure Himalayan air, Sky then shot forward to where he could hear sounds on the other side of the carrier. On the way, however, a strong displacement of air made him turn his attention to the hull, where there was now a hole. Sky entered the fracture, and saw two things. A human, looking positively terrified with some sort of device next to him, and a few more beginning to arrive. And, of course, the guy he just went through

Twisting his physical form into existence next to the second human, Sky asked "Are these the people who trapped me?"

Josh breathed into his hands and rubbed his hands together. He looked at Alex and put his hand on his rib cage. His hand glowed as it fixed Alex's wounds.
" we're going to need heat." He said as he looked around

Ashley shook her head. "No, just fell on me. I think." She fidgeted a little. "I'm a little numb from this thing cutting off circulation, though." The teen ended the sentence in an awkward laugh.

"Heat... Where to find heat..." Alex mumbled as he looked around, then he remembered that he had slipped anything he found in the supply room that would fit in his pockets.

"I may have something to create heat." Alex said as dug through his pockets and pulled out a hand warmer that hunters usually used to keep their hands and feet warm during times that were cold. Alex opened the plastic wrapping, shook the tiny package until it was really warm and handed it to Josh. "Hopefully this will work." The teen said

Nathan gave a quick nod as he lifted the metal with ease, and shoving it aside out of the way. Still holding the boy in his left arm, Nathan offered his right for the girl to stand. "Can you..." His voice trailed off as he realized the gunfire had ceased.
Nathan looked around the corner to find several bodies on the floor, making Nathan feel a pang of guilt. He hadn't done this, but he felt... responsible.

Ashley got up herself, seeing Nathan's expression. A stab of sadness jabbed at her heart when she thought of the families that had lost mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters. Something caught her eye.
A man was struggling for breath, impaled many times over by bullets, reaching for something across the ground. Feeling sad abd sympathetic, Ashley walked over. The item that the soldier was trying to get was a picture. On it was the soldier and a woman holding an infant. The two adults were beaming, while the baby was crying, as babies often do. Ashley fave the soldier the picture. He clutched it to his chest and closed his eyes, then went still.
Ashley wept, shaking. She cried harder than when her parents split up, harder than when she had to put her cat down. It was because of her existence that all of these people were dead.

Even with numb legs, the girl stood.
After her deed, she wept. Nathan was unsure of what to do. He hadn't been raised socially. Always under his mother's stern, but kind arm, even when he was way too big to fit under there anymore.
Feeling a mixture of empathy, sympathy, and confusion, Nathan patted the girl's back as lightly as he could, still holding the boy. Nathan would need to look over him. But not just yet.

"...ah fuck..." Dave groaned as he escaped the growing darkness in his head. Realizing that the pain in his exposed face happened to be snow and chilling winds rather than just casual plane crash wounds, startled the young man. His leg was in a fiery pain despite the frosty surroundings, and he didn't have the kind of energy to try and get up.
That was when he realized he wasn't alone. "...who are..." He didn't finish as a groan replaced his sentence. He felt swollen on his right arm, and to the touch, it was squishy to the touch. Dave was no nurse or anything, but he was sure that a vein had busted in his shoulder. "...damn..."

Adam tossed aside the gun. They were useless to him. He was looking for something else. Something with sentimental value.
That was when it caught his eye.
A small, tightly chained necklace with a miniscule dragon on the end sat on a nightstand. Adam could recall this being taken from him by some of the guards. Seemed they wanted to keep it. Adam had to disagree.
It was his again.

Last edited:
Once Angelina was sure all of the other soldiers were either incapacitated or dead (though she hated to admit the second one had happened), she dropped her shield and made her handgun vanish into thin air. She saw the large man carrying Marcus and a girl that he had helped over the body of one of the deceased guards. Sighing, she shoved her hands in her pockets and stood a little bit behind them.

Alexandrea watched from afar as everyone started to move out of the crashed aircraft. She glanced over towards Jim. "So what do you plan to do? I think we should greet them." She said as she looked back towards the group.

Alex felt immediate relief as his ribs were healed. "Thank you very much, Josh," Alex said before noticing Dave had awakened. The teen walked over to him and waved his hand in front of his face. "You good, Dave?" Alex asked before noticing his arm, "That looks bad.. Hey, Josh, can you heal a busted vein?" Alex called over to Josh before standing up again.

Alex's powers were still activated as he looked around, he was able to see things much clearer like this, he then noticed two people in the distance. "Oh great." Alex muttered as he squinted at them, his red eyes glowed as he read their lips as they talked, it was a difficult feat but he managed. "Looks like they want to come down here and greet us... Stay on guard just in case." Alex said while keeping an eye on the people.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Let's go,your plan is really good.'' Jim said walking to the group. As he walked,he noticed that one boy were looking at him. ''He noticed me? Amazing. He is not normal.'' Jim said as he continued walking. ''Heya,Alexandrea,you see that this boy noticed us?'' Jim asked Alexandrea. ''Strange.'' Jim said looking at the boy.

Alexandrea sat on the piece of scrap metal and had a sort of speaker in her hand, she was dangling her legs. "Yes I know, I sent a small drone puppet towards them and I've been listening in on them for a short bit now." She said. Alexandrea crossed her legs. "That guy, Alex I believe, has quite the interesting power." She thought to herself.

Last edited:
Dave smiled slighly. "It's n-nothing, really... I'll live..." As he said this, Adam appeared, stepping out of the plane.
He glanced at Dave, Alex, and lastly, Josh. "I've dealt with the remainder of the guards and such. I suggest we start moving before the cold really gets to everyone else inside." He stated before beginning to walk away through the light snowstorm that was brewing. Luckily, it wasn't bad... not yet.

Marik smiled and waved at the group as he walked into the snow storm a few feet behind Adam. As they distanced themselves from the group Marik's goofy grin slowly vanished. "Hey! Uh.....Adam!" He yelled getting to get the other boy's attention. "Ya know, if we have to walk through this weather it may help if you, I dont know, made everyone think they were warm so our pace doesnt slow?" He said giving a shrug as he continued marching forward. "Although, dont bother wasting your energy on me. Ill be fine." As he finished speaking he activated his powers. His skin thickened to a hard, dense state protecting him from the cold.

Nathan's pat on the back almost knocked Ashley over, but she caught herself with a slight burst of air. She took a deep breath, calming herself a bit. "...We should...probably group up with the others," she said, her voice shaking a little. "We don't even know where we are, and any equipment that could tell us probably got destroyed in the crash."

Lena curled her scarf around her arms to keep her warm and looked at the two people infront of herself. She ran a hand through her hair before looking around, "well we should probably find a way out of this snow? Hypothermia is a real danger right now".

"What about the people that went outside. Maybe they know something." Nathan suggested, still feeling a bit out of his shell right now after all the excitement as he glanced down at the boy again, who still hadn't regained consciousness.

"I could, but that would drain my power too quickly. I'm not a God, you know." Adam replied before turning to the other meta. "Um... and you are...?" He asked, his brows creasing.

Marik's blank expression switched to a wide smile as he was questioned, "Im Marik, id like to say nice to meet you, but it doesnt seem that way." He gave a wave with his injured hand which was now mostly repaired, although he was still missing his fingers, only bones were visible. "So are you gonna be the really grumpy guy? Ya know, the one who always has to start something if he's ever disagreed with?" Marik asked in a slightly mocking tone, his wide happy grin still showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.