• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bolt of energy didn’t even affect Damien. Neither did the punch. The only reason Damien allowed Dylan to punch him is because it would make his job easier. Damien grabbed Dylan’s arm as the two fell, and began to spin. As Damien whipped Dylan around he let go about five feet off the ground. Dylan was slammed into the ground and Damien landed on top of him, his clawed feet gripping the man’s chest in a nearly inescapable grip. The demon’s hands began to glow white as a giant battleaxe appeared in his hands. Damien lifted it up and swung downwards in a clean arc, aiming to split Dylan’s skull in half.

Suddenly, in the duration of less than a second, the battleaxe was knocked out of Damien's hands by a sword that was flung through the air with deadly precision and spiraled through the air. Roku could be seen in the half-demon's periphery, leaning against the tree in which he was previously spectating the match and twirling his other Jian sword. "That's quite a transformation. If I were paid, I could actually be trying to kill you right now, but for once, this is on my own volition." The brief distraction gave Dylan the chance to break free. He slammed an aura-powered fist at Damien's radial nerve (a pressure point), forcing his fingers to uncurl around Dylan's torso. The meta backed up next to Roku and got into a stance once he hit the ground, murmuring a word of thanks to the other.

Far away from the battle
Nathan sat on a large tree trunk, but he still made it seem small compared to him. His legs were curled to his chest, and his hands covering his ears. He wanted the fighting to end, but no matter what he did, whether it be violent or peaceful, the fight never stopped. Among the booms resonating from the battle, he heard a twig snap.
Quickly, he lowered his arms, putting his legs down, and looking for the source.
A doe quickly lifted her head, and stared at Nathan. Another boom sounded, but she didn't flinch. Appalled, Nathan raised his arm very slowly, as she was only a few feet in front of him, but she quickly took off, tearing through the forest.
Disappointment weighed on Nathan as he lowered his arm, and turned...
Only to fall to the ground, his eyes rolling back up into his head, his breathing calming.
Five tall dark figures wearing all black and night vision goggles stepped from the shadows of the trees in the night. "Target secured. Threat level C-Alpha contained." one muttered into an ear piece, and another tapped on his shoulder. "What about the others in that fight over there?" He asked, pointing to a red hue on the horizon, the scene of the battle. The first one shrugged. "They're not important enough. Marik is the only one, but he doesn't reach requirements. Move it. Back to the rendezvous." He ordered. The biggest of the group stooped over and grabbed Nathan, hefting him over his shoulder, before they disappeared into the night.

Damien’s eyes narrowed in anger as he outstretched his hand. The battleaxe twirled through the air and landed in Damien’s palm as he wrapped his thick fingers around the obsidian shaft. The hell-forged titanium blade glistened in he light coming off of Damien, and the demon flapped his mighty wings. He shifted his feet as if he were about to take off to attack Roku and Dylan, but suddenly he...wasn’t there any more. The ground around Roku and Dylan erupted with hellfire, but Damien was nowhere near them. He had redirected his attention to Marik.

Damien teleported in front of Marik and swung his left arm, grabbing his throat and squeezing hard enough to pop the head off a lesser man. The demon may have wanted to kill Marik, but he was getting paid a lot of money to not do that.

(@Trainer_Zander)

Last edited:
As Alex's Susano was corroding, Nine shifted her attention towards the demon that was taking on the rest of the metas, While Damien noticed her, he nearly threw up from her mere appearance, that was ten times worst than how Alex saw her. Suddenly, she raised her hand as transparent chains erupted from the ground, chains strong enough to even make Nathan struggle, binding all of the enemy metas, (except Damien.) in place.

The susanoo around Alex dissipated as he was forced to do so before being bound some random chain that had popped up out of the ground. "Damn!" Alex grunted as he placed his skeletal left arm on the chain, attempting to break it.

Alex struggled for a while before concluding that this chain wasn't going to budge. As a last ditch effort, Alex closed his eyes, blood dripped from his right one. He then quickly reopened them and a wall of black flames shot at Nine. The air crackled around the wall of flames as it soared at Nine, it was evaporating any sort of moisture around it immediately.

Nine wasn't paying attention to Alex, so a black flame surging towards her was that last thing she expected. Sadly, the flame passed right through her body, as if she wasn't able to get harmed by anything from the physical realm. She walked up to Alex, raising her Scythe, ready to claim his soul, but just then, her one minute was up, and she reverted back to a black cat, timidly meowing at him before running back as fast as her feline instinct would allow.
"Without Nine, the chains can only last a few more minutes before disappearing, I better hurry and switch!" She said to herself.

Marik gritted his teeth as Damien picked him up. "Hey bud, ya know roids can make your junk shrink." He said while attempting to laugh. "He was nearly my equal before, but I was only at 50%....I dont know if I could push it to 100 again so soon." He thought to himself, gripping onto Damien's wrist for any sign of slack. "No....ive got what I need." He mumbled, looking his opponent in the eyes. His third limb quickly reappeared as his muscles pumped up again. He unloaded a full force punch into Damien's mid section causing a sonic boom on contact.

Damien took a step back at the impact of the punch. Dylan’s had had the flashing lights, but Marik’s had true power behind it. Damien respected true power, but he also had a job to do. Damien slammed Marik into the ground at full force, which means he slammed Marik into the ground with the force of 500 pickup trucks going 100 miles per hour. Damien increased the pressure on Marik’s neck, watching as his face slowly began to turn a dull purple. “Is that all you got?” He asked Marik.

Marik starred at him smiling but...something was off. His mouth seemed to slowly fade away, replaced by a layer of skin. "Not at all!" Came his voice again, but from his back instead of his head, he'd moved the position of his mouth to breathe. Mariks mouth less face stared up at Damien for a second, his eyes flashing with anger as his extra limb dissipated before reemerging from the center Marik's forehead at a high speed. The hand shot upwards, two fingers pointed and razor sharp claws on the end of them. He jabbed both fingers into Damien's eyes roughly. "Cheap shot, but it was needed."

Damien roared in pain as he dropped Marik, hands shooting up to cover his eyes. Damien pulled them away to reveal a murky black liquid flowing from the wounds before putting his ands back on his face. Damien’s demon physiology allowed for accelerated healing, but it would take about a minute.

Damien had other ways of tracking his opponents. The Underworld was basically a parallel dimension of Earth, so a lot of the vibrations from say, a footstep, carried over into the Underworld. All Damien had to do was follow those vibrations and BOOM! dead person. Damien stood for about a minute, tracking the Metas movements while he healed. Only about thirty seconds left before he’d be done.

Marik froze in place for a moment, taking extremely slow, shallow breathes. "Quiet...." He thought to himself in a cool calm voice, much unlike the Marik we're used to. He took a step forward, swaying into it almost. His foot hit the ground.....silence, he took another step, nothing. "Perfect flow....absolute balance." He thought one final time before pointing both of his palms outwards and firing two bone spears aiming for Damien once again. "Heal from that one so easily bitch." He thought with a slightly cocky smirk.

Last edited:

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Toby glared at the black cat racing away. He wasn't fooled. It was a shifter. Nine lives, but one brain. Perfect.
Quickly, he closed his eyes, projecting his mind.

The incarnates of the mind were gathered around, discussing their game plan. Toby found it uncomfortable. It felt crowded. Quickly, a blade fazed into his hand, and he raised it at the group. "You might be good at fighting outside of the mind, so how about we see just how strong you are in here. My domain." He narrowed his eyes as a lightning-like blast shot out of the blade, slamming into the center of the group. "I could kill you each off without touching a physical finger on you. Even you." He said to Nine. "I can make you cease existing." He had had enough of these fights. It was time to display his true power.
Well, in the mind, at least. No one but the the nine lives and Toby would see this, so it felt kind of pointless, but he needed a way to ventilate his anger.
Killing them would do the trick.

To toby's dismay, he didn't know that there was a psychic in the group, one that had just as much control within their head as him.
"GET OUT OF OUR HEAD!" She yelled, as a strong blast of psychic power forced Toby out of Oken's mind, before projecting a thought blocking psychic barrier around her head. It was official, this cat had something to counter everything, even its own weaknesses.

comic

Toby simply deflected the barrier with his own more powerful one. He cocked his head to the side. "You really think you're everything all bundled up into a powerful being, don't you? I've already analyzed all nine of you. I'm ready for anything you have to throw at me. Sorry, but you're gonna have to try a little harder than *that*." He growled.
Rising into the air, he slashed his sword, created a similar blast to the one Nine had done earlier, headed right for the group, faster than previously demonstrated. "You might have a psychic in here, but you are not nearly at my level. Especially inside of the mind. I've trained myself since a child to overcome beings like you."
With that, his eyes flashed dark green as several spikes began to emerge from the ground. "I want to see what you got. You don't scare me."

Suddenly, a tingling sense forced Toby out of Oken’s Head. As his mind was telling him that his physical body was in danger. As Toby reverted to his senses, he saw multiple boulders raining down on his, guided by psychic energy.
“That’s what you get for calling me weak!” Yelled Jane, who was controlling the physical body, thus explaining her half assed psychic barrier. Turns out she’s been in control since Toby entered their mind, as she sensed a telepath long before the fight started. Thus, Toby entering their minds gave out his location. So she switched out, operating both physically and mentally at the same time.

comic

Toby foresaw all of this with his mind, the boulders coming down, he memorized each spot they'd land, and his physical body dodged each one with ease as he simply walked to avoid them, not stumbling once.
Inside of the mind, he rolled his eyes. "You're kind of annoying. You come here, try to prove how much better you are, and flee the moment when a distraction arrives, example, Jack. I've already scoped you out. I've broken your barriers. You're defenseless. I'm surprised you're even still trying." Toby's mental self began to walk towards the group of people as his hand began to glow a deep hue of green, the color coming off of it in wisps. "You seem to think you're the one in control. I think It's time to bring reality crashing down on your fairy tales." He said as he raised his arm, launching a volley of glowing green projectiles at the group inside of the mind. "I'll start by killing you, Jane. Then Garfield. Then Nine. And once you're all dealt with, I'll sick Sasha on Oken." He growled.

Out of seemingly nowhere, a large fist smashed into the side of Dylan's head, sending the meta flying. Jack stood there for a moment, his arm outstretched, as he'd punched Dylan, before he pulled back, taking a few steps back and popping his neck. "Alright, kid. I'm ready to see what you got for me. If you have the balls, that is." With that, he lowered into a stance, falling silent.

Dave sat on the ground, eating a sandwich beside Sasha as she chewed on one Dave had given her. He stared at the distant battle occurring, and took another bite. "I say we just let them kill each other off." He told Sasha. "There are too many metas here anyways. Sooner or later, they'll evacuate somewhere and just simply nuke us. Lucky me, I'm fast enough to get away from... that..." His voice trailed off as he noticed a lone body lying a few meters ahead of them. He quickly checked it, and returned to his spot beside Sasha. "It was that emo kid. I don't even remember his name."

The group grinned.
“You know nothing about us!” Said Zappy.
Before Toby could react, Jane switched out with Zappy, firing a rocket towards Toby which released a knock out gas, surrounding Toby’s physical body while Angel Eyes created a shield, blocking all of Toby’s attacks.
“Our plans are beyond the government! You’ll see! Besides, it’s not like this conversation matters! Because after that has hits, you’ll forget everything that has to do with us!” Said Zappy, before the nine of them focused their brain waves and completely shot Toby out with one big push, leaving him, fully out of Oken’s head, surrounded in poison gas.

comic

Toby smirked. "Huh. Guess I misjudged your teamwork skills." He said, and disappeared.
"SIKE! You guys suck!" Toby yelled, appearing behind them. "It's almost laughable! Well, I could just simply," He snapped his finger. "Shut off the brain just like that, but you're humoring me. Please, continue to display your inexperience and predictability to me. I haven't had something to laugh at in a long time."

The group wasn't happy, they were scared shitless.
"Well, desperate times come desperate measures" said Zappy, pointing a gun to her head.
"You'll never take us alive!" She yelled, shooting herself in the head, shutting down the brain, before a missile shot from her back, containing a USB key withholding all of Oken and co's conscience. That missile, unnoticed by anyone, not even Toby, headed back to HQ.

Damien swatted away the bone projectiles, chuckling at the feeble attempt to blind him again. Damien’s eyes were once again fully healed, and he fixed Marik with a death glare. “That same trick won’t work twice!” Damien shouted, roaring as he charged Marik. Damien resummoned his battle axe and swung it in a sweeping arc, intending to cut Marik’s legs off at the knees. The man’s regeneration would keep him alive according to the dossier, so Damien figured this would be as good a strategy as any.

Marik jumped over the low-flying axe and followed through by rolling behind the large beast, firing a bone spike deep into the beasts foot. "Okay, if im gonna stand any chance I need to lower his speed and accuracy." Marik thought to himself while clasping his hands together. A hissing sound could be heard as a clear mist seemed to roll off his body a disappear in the air. "Now....a distraction. He's from hell, his temper cant be great." He thought to himself as he began to circle the large beast, waiting for the mist to take affect. "I feel like your the red-headed stepchild that no one loves on a severe case of roid rage." He said with a grin while holding his hand out flat and firing multiple bone spikes from his fingertips. His speed kept increasing until he'd formed a wall of high speed air encircling the demon, sharpened bones shooting across the field from every direction.

Damien stumbled forward, not from the pain of the bone projectile entering his ankle but from the pheromones Marik has released. “What the hell?” Damien said, his speech slurring slightly. He could feel the air shifting around him, but Damien could no longer sense Marik. All over his body bones were sticking to his skin, bursting into flame on impact but still annoying Damien. Screw it, Damien thought as his right fist began to glow with a bright orange hellfire. Damien flew upwards slightly before slamming his fist into the ground, creating a spherical wall of flame the radiated from the impact. According to his dossier Marik had heat resistance, so this wouldn’t kill him but preferably stun him.

Dylan flew through the air a few meters before coming to and jackknifed to his feet when he hit the ground. Seemed like Jack made some improvements. Fortunately, so did Dylan. He flared up his aura as chains of blue electricity tinged with violet crackled around him, circulating from his fingers. His eyes glowed and sparked with the lightning as well as Dylan slowly approached Jack, cracking his knuckles.

Jack stood his ground, his eyes showing no signs of life as he stared back at Dylan, awaiting his next move.
A million possibilities fluttered through Jack's mind. And for every one of those he could think of an effective counter. But Dylan needed not to die. Jack would need to keep him alive. Dylan was too special.
He had to agree, these mechanical improvements made Jack far more durable. He was pretty much a Juggernaut, even among some of the most powerful of metas.
Guess you could call him Robojack.

Marik brought his right arm up above his head, his hand flat. "He's very powerful, I cannot win this fight right now. Im not even sure I could beat him at full strength..." He thought to himself as the wall of heat approached. At the last moment, Marik swung his arm in an extremely high speed slashing motion, a wave of pressurized air shooting forward and causing the attacks to implode on each other. A power wave of super heated air shot out in all directions, dispersing all sound for a short moment. "Damien! This fi-" Marik was cut off as a vine wrapped around his leg, dragging him off his feet.

"Poor little Damien. Got a bit cocky didnt we?" Spoke a familiar female voice from nowhere specific. "Look at you, transformed. I didnt think Marik had it in him." She mumbled in a somewhat sour tone. As she finished speaking, her large flower sprouted from the ground and bloomed, revealing Val. "Hi Marik!" She said sarcastically, pinning Marik to the floor with several vines.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Hey, newcomer villain, I'm just gonna let one thing clear: Don't even think in hurting them. Before, you need to knock me out." A teen slowly rised from the ground. His chains were breaked by the strenght of the blows, even though he could have destroyed them by himself. The teen shot his fist aimed at the girl's head, his fist powered by Ki.

You’re gonna stay away from the battle while I do the dirty work, then come in and steal my victory? Damien narrowed his eyes at Val. “I don’t need this form,” Damien growled. He began to revert back to his mortal form, his body shrinking and his skin turning back to it’s tan color. When Damien was done shifting back to his mortal form he cracked his knuckles and lit them with orange hellfire. “Let him up so I can continue beating the shit out of him,” Damien glared at Val. “Or are you too attatched to your brother?”

Before Val could a reply a grunt could be heard coming from Marik. The vines encasing him burst apart as he expanded his muscles. He stood up, an irritated look on his face. "Whew! That attack used to suck!" He said to himself while brushing off his shoulder. "He's reverted back to his original form....but there still a lot of residual power coming off him. Chances are this wont be easy no matter the form." He thought to himself while inspecting Damien.

Val was dumbfounded at how casually Marik blew off her words like that. "Damn! Not only is he cocky but it seems like actually DID get stronger over that short period of time. I hope this doesnt mess up our mission..." She thought to herself, a bead of sweat running down her forehead. He looked back to Damien, quickly gathering her composure, "Well....he's all yours." She mumbled lazily.

Damien smirked and cracked his neck, taking up a battle stance. My pyrokinesis is back but he has a heat resistance, Damien thought as he eyed Marik confidently. Guess I’ll just have to turn up the heat.

The voices chimes in at this thought.
Seriously? Making puns in your own internal monologue. Damien mentally glared at the voices. Shut up, you’re just a stupid coping mechanism.

Damien began chanting in the demon’s tongue, moving his hands palm outward in a sort of swaying motion. He brought them together, wrists touching and the palms facing outward with the fingers bent and perpendicular to the other hand. A black...something...began to radiate from Damien’s palms, making a swirl in the air. Damien moved his hands so that they were parallel to each other, and a spherical black flame began to generate from between Damien’s hands. Damien moved his hands almost as if he was whisking something in a bowl, spinning and intensifying the flame. Damien looked across the battlefield, right into Marik’s eyes, as he released the flame. It went speeding at 100 miles or hour from his palms, and when it passed through the swirl it changed into a beam of fire. That fire was so hot that it would feel cold to the touch Marik’s nerves would be overloaded from the sensation.

Faster than the human eye could comprehend, Dylan lunged forward and delivered a powerful electric palm to Jack's solar plexus. Following up in a matter of mere milliseconds, the meta unleashed a frenzy of attacks at Jack, similar to the rapid fire strikes he delivered in his fight against Damien. Dylan landed blow after blow with a ferocity that showed no restraint. He finished his "combo" with a sharp kick delivered to the veteran's temple, powerful enough to knock him to the ground.

Just like before, Marik slashed his hand downwards, launching an air wave at the ball. As the two attacks collided, the fireball simply split in half then reformed and continued towards Marik. "Oh shit!" He said quickly sticking both of his hands out in front of him, catching the black swirling flames in his hands, not noticing the skin on his palms sizzle slightly as they come into contact with the orb. He closed both hands around the flames, smothering them out with a grin. "Peace a cake Damien!" Marik yelled with a grin the slowly faded as he glanced down at his hands, they were covered in intense burn marks that slowly began to heal. "So...looks like your fire actually burns. To bad I cant feel the pain anyways." He said to Damien, cocky grin returning.

Damien grinned at Marik from across the battlefield. So the molten hellfire damages him, Damien thought as he prepared his next attack. Damien began to create another ball of black hellfire, but instead of throwing it he pressed it together between his palms. The fire spread onto his hands, and Damien used his pyrokinesis to keep it there. The half-Demon then opened a portal and jumped into it, landing in the Underworld. The fire intensified and when Damien opened another portal right in front of Marik, the black hellfire burned with a savage intensity that matched the ferocity of its master’s attacks. Damien jabbed fist after fist at Marik, some attacks connecting with the man’s body and some not.

Last edited:
Jack blocked blow after blow with his palms, forearms, and shins, seemingly with precision and little effort, the electricity barely even bothering him. The final attack delivered, however. The kick jerked Jack's head back, but he barely moved an inch as he brought his gaze back down to Dylan, and dropped to one knee, thrusting his arm out in a powerful punch delivered to the metas stomach. This move did not fit the stance whatsoever. It seemed Jack was getting creative, mixing different fighting styles.
Before he would allow Dylan a chance to react just yet, he used the same arm, the same hand, to shoot up, and uppercut his opponent, launching him into the air. Not high, but still enough for Jack to quickly finish his turn.
Grabbing the air-borne meta by both legs, he cracked Dylan like a whip, and let go, letting the meta fall to the ground as Jack took a few steps back and resumed his fighting stance, this time bringing an arm above his head, another below his chest as he crouched.

Marik dropped into a fighting stance, getting more serious. He began countering and blocking every move he could. But with Damien being nearly twice the strength and speed of the young meta so many of the blow's clipped him. After a moment of trading blows back and forth, Marik jumped backwards, sliding on his feet to a stop while looking up at Damien. "Welp...I may not win this. Might as well end it doing what I do best!" His body was coated in several small dark burns, but other than that he seemed fine as his grinned returned. He charged the demon, summoning forth all the power he could as they began going head to head again. "Damien! What do demons eat for breakfast? DEVILED EGGS!" He yelled with a loud as they continued to fight.

Val kept her eyes locked on Marik and Damien, not even acknowledging the boy attacking her as a plant wrapped around his ankle, stopping him in the middle of the air. "Maybe if you didnt announce your location before attack you'd actually stand a chance." She said lazily to the boy who was now hanging upside down. She sounded a lot like Marik with the words she used, proving there relation. A large white pod rose from the ground and extended up to eye level with the boy. 'Night night." she said plainly as a yellow mist sprayed in the boys face, immediately putting him in a deep state of sleep. She followed up by holding her open hand out, "Amber imprisonment!" She thought to herself as the boy was quickly coated in a thin layer of burnt orange amber coated the boys body, hardening. He fell to the ground frozen a place, merely a boulder among the battlefield now. Val pressed a button on her communicator, "Heys guuuuys? Guess who got the first capture of us three!??!" She said to Jack and Damien.

Status
Not open for further replies.