• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien began to unpack his bag, laying the equipment out before him. A few rations, some charms, a hearth crystal. All things Damien never left hell without. The hearth crystal was basically a never being source of heat, unless it was broken of course. Damien slipped the hearth crystal around his neck using a necklace chain. The man lit the shadows around him with a faint white fire on his palms and began chanting in the tongue of demons. A brighter white light appeared before Damien, and it began taking shape. The light elongated and grew thinner, taking on the shape of a curved blade. Damien grabbed the light Sword and it immediately faded, revealing a jet black blade with a titanium edge and an obsidian body.

Damien looked over the hill that he was standing on and saw a faint light in the distance. That should be them, he thought, shapeshiftimg into his Drakon form. Damien began to slither towards the light, hugging the shadows as he anticipated the reaping of the sinner Marik.

Alexandrea walked around the village looking for Adam. "Where did he go?" She said to herself until her helmet's radar picked up an incoming target moving in fast. "Huh? Something's coming and it doesn't seem to be anything good." She said to herself before jumping behind a corner.

Kyles walked out of his cave to do some stretches when he suddenly felt a presence running towards the village. He glanced over at the way towards the village. "Something is going there." He thought as he dashed off towards the village.

Alex smirked and chuckled at Adam's comments before deciding that he needed some more rest, "Well, sounds like you guys have things handled over here, I'll be back tonight for dinner if we have one." Alex said before wandering off a little bit.

The meta looked around and found a sturdy looking tree and hopped into it. Alex sat down and closed his eyes, his mind was racing all over to place. From his arm to the next time they would be attacked, he then remembered something... Something his mother taught him.

Alex took a deep breath and fixed his posture. The teen closed his eyes again and began pushing all the thoughts away, clearing his mind so that all that was left was a thick black fog. Alex had to admit, this made him feel pretty great, he hadn't meditated in a such a long time, he had forgotten the feeling it gave him.

Then, out of nowhere he imagines began appearing in the blankness that was his mind. One second there was a red fiery skeletal giant surrounding someone, next there was a strange man with an odd purple eye, after that he pictured a group of people being attacked then swallowed into the sea. The imagines would have continued if Alex didn't begin to feel on odd sensation in his left arm.. Almost like burning... But that was strange because the area he felt it in was no longer there... And with that Alex shot his eyes opened and looked at his left arm and caught a glimpse of a red, fiery aura vanishing from where his arm used to be. What Alex didn't know was that his powers had been activated during his meditation and that some very powerful was approaching there group...

Government HQ... Meta Hunter Member's Lounge...
''Have you heard about those Escapees Metas recently?'' asked member #212, talking to one another.
''Yeah! can you believe it? Jack actually decided to leave them be? I mean, COME ON! THEY WERE RIGHT THERE!'' said his partner, member #415
''I know right? Sometimes, I really wonder about his competence! at this point, really, can we actually rely on him?''
Suddenly, out of the corner of the room, A man, in traditional government uniform overheard the conversation. Not liking what he heard, he lunged at the two members, pinning one of them against the wall.
''You two are new, right?'' he said, menacingly.
''Y-yeah?'' answered the man, shuddering.
the man pulled him close and whispered in his ear.
''Don't EVER talk shit about Jack! ever!'' he yelled out.
After the dropping the sweat ridden henchmen, he walked out of the room.
''Jack, you letting those go really made a bad rep about you.'' said the man to himself.
As he left the lounge, his body started shifting, before transforming from a decently tall man with spiky hair and a military cap to a woman with long blond hair and half exposed tits. She walked by a weapons rack, grabbing a couple of guns in the process, before leaving the building.
''Time to take matter into my own hands.'' she said, getting into her limo.

Jack narrowed his eyes as a woman with long blonde hair, militaristic posture, and indecency strode to the dark limo he sat in, directly behind the driver's seat.
He watched as she opened the door, muttering something. With his improved hearing, he picked up on; "into my own hands" as she got settled in. He remained quiet for a few moments as he glanced out the window. The door shut. The engine ignited. "Oken." He finally said, his mouth felt like it had moved slower that he'd spoken. Damn those 'upgrades'. More like annoyances.
He knew that she... them... it had a certain loyalty to Jack. Not outstanding loyalty, not enough for them to go out of their way to save him in a life threatening situation, but just enough.
His voice sounded more mechanic, much to Jack's dismay. He liked his normal voice better... it suited him.
He awaited their response.

Damien shape shifted back into his mortal form, landing on both feet about a hundred yards outside of the village. Damien hugged the shadows of the buildings as he approached, being careful not to make much noise. When he reached the side of the village that the hostile Metas were at, Damien spotted his targets. Dylan was doing something with his aura to Marik, who looked disoriented. Lucas was at the other end of the clearing nursing his wounds. Let’s take out these two first, Damien thought. He raised the sword over his shoulder like a baseball bat and shouted, “Swing, batter batter!” The sword ignited with a blazing orange flame as Damien swung it at his targets, releasing a jet of flame to probe their defenses.

Back in the limo...
''Jack'' They said, ''Tell us, why? why let those metas go? You had them in the palm of your hands, you could have taken them there and then, but instead, you decided to leave them. At least, that's what I heard about. Your failure, or should I say pity towards those metas spread like wildfire within HQ, everyone's talking about you, about your ''incompetence''. Rumors spread out, claiming you were getting ''too old'' for the job.''
The women sighed, trying to regain composure after letting out all of her frustration.
''I looked up to you, out of all of the people in HQ, if I can count on anyone to get the job done, it's you! But those metas you let go really hurt not only your pride, but my image of you. So tell me, why?''
Before Jack could answer, the women erupted.
''WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY DID YOU DISAPPOINT ME JACK?! WHYYY?!!''
Suddenly, the women's body shifted, turning into a 10 foot tall male, it's muscles were so swollen, that coupled with his size, he could barely fit in the car.
''Forgive me. Cynthia is emotionally unstable when it come to these situations. Besides, I think she might have a thing for you. And before you ask, Oken the name of my first life. Anyways, carry on.''

Last edited:
"I always called you Oken. It's how you presented yourself to me. I don't want to bother trying to remember so many names." Jack replied as he remained steely faced, before laxing slightly. "Why did I let those metas go? Why did I show them mercy? There was a lot that happened in the Himalayas that wasn't revealed to HQ. I was outmatched. My team had fallen, and Val refused to kill her brother. I had to pull back with the Commander..." He paused. "Why did that damage your view of me? You're meta. And if I'm not mistaken, it was me who denied the Government's requests to do research on you. It was me who brought you into this, right?" He paused once again. "I'm not here to debate. I'm here to ask a favor."

The muscular man gritted his teeth.
''sometimes, I really wonder why Cynthia has a crush on you. Perhaps she's secretly a masochist? Ah, god knows. She's the least interactive out of all of us.''
the man cracked his knuckle.
''fine, I'll accept this request. But only because I want Cynthia to be happy. She's been quite gloomy lately, probably buying the rumors. Besides, MY view of you has always been negative, just like the rest of us, Cynthia is the only exception. Besides...''
the Muscular Man rolled up his sleeve to reveal a number tattooed on his forearm.
''There's no way any of us, not even Cynthia, will ever submit to the very government that gave us this mental scar. Just consider yourself lucky Nine isn't gonna be involved in any of this, or else...''
the image he imagine in his head gave him temporary joy.
''We would have killed you long ago.'' he said with a grin.
As Jack chuckled, ignoring the threat given to him by a man almost twice his size, The brawler settled down, reverting to the form he was in back in the lounge.
''So? what's the mission?''

"The government decided to... 'modify' me. I didn't ask for it, but they insisted. The mission is to go back to the Himalayas. Another meta, Damien, is already there. Ryohei failed when he went after them alone. That's just it. I'm recruiting you to join me to form a little team. The metas there are far more powerful than we realized. Not one of them were killed during Ryohei's attack. He was dispatched effortlessly by one member we previously believed harmless. Val will be with us. Our mission is to capture the metas there, and if that fails, we kill them." Jack said as he leaned back. He displayed no fear, for he had none.
He'd sold his soul to the devil a long time ago.

Marik looked, hearing someone else's voice before giving one final glance to Dylan, "Thanks for the energy!" He yelled while firing a bone spike out of his palm which shot straight through the fire, barreling towards the user. "Maybe next time dont give away your location before firing dumbass!" He roared while charging forward towards the new enemy. "Eh, still not at 100%. Guess Ill have to play strategically." He thought to himself while quickly closing the gap between the two.

"Alright! Sounds good." Said the man cheerfully, before patting Jack in the shoulder, "And sorry about Garfield, he's the most doubtful of the bunch, so just don't listen to him, 'kay Jack-bro? Props." He said in a cheerful tone, and raising his fist for a fist bump. But no response. Not wanting to be denied a fist bump, he grabbed jack's hand, forming it into a fist and bumped it with his.
His body shifted again, as metallic parts popped out, before turning into a female Cyborg with a helmet that spells her face in LED light Asciis art."
"Target: Escaped Metas, Location: Himalayas, Estimated Time Required: 2:12 hours, Nya! ^=^" She said in a robotic voice, before jumping out of the moving vehicle, As jets popped out if it's ankles as she rocketed off in the distance.

Jack quickly grabbed a hold of the wheel and led the limo to safely park. "I think I preferred Garfield." He muttered as he pulled out a phone and dialed for Val. "I swear, if she doesn't have that phone..." He muttered. The moment the ringing stopped, whether he had reached a voice mail or she had answered him, he was quick to speak. "Val. Stealth Jet in Hangar 5-B. I'll see you there. Mission starts now." With that, he hung up, and proceeded to drive the limo to the Hangar.

Hm, so he’s gonna go with a straightforward attack? I thought he was supposed to be some sort of strategist. Damien stepped to the left, dodging the bone spike. He turned to face Marik and sprung to meet him in the middle. Damien ignited his left foot with an orange fire and swung it to connect with Marik’s temple, and if that failed Damien was (at the same time) bringing his sword downward in a slashing arc.

"nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyaaaa nyanyanyanaynaynya (Nyah cat theme)... Oh? We arrived?"
Looking down upon the village, she noticed where the fighting was happening, detecting all of the metas quickly with her scanner.
"So Damien's got things covered with that meta, it seems, Alright! Then I'll hunt down the rest!." She said in an auto tuned voice.
"Now... which weapon should I use?" She wondered, for about five seconds, "Ah, what the hay, LET'S USE ALL OF THEM!" She yelled out, as her back opened up, revealing two massive wings made of what seems like solar panels. Her arms retracted, as Multi-barrelled canons came out, and her sides opened, revealing two massive missiles. Her chest opened last, revealing a massive speaker.
"TIME TO DROP THE BEAT!"
Her wing panels fired out a flurry of Laserbeams, as her two rockets were launched, before opening up midway, revealing hundreds of mini missiles inside, firing out a swarm of mini missiles.
Her arm canons launched a steady stream of bullets, all the while aloud Dubstep music was blasting out of her speaker.

A huge wave of electricity suddenly swiped in from the side and blew most of the missile and deflected the laser, the missiles that weren't destroyed were derailed towards the mountains. Kyle then appeared behind the smoke still dashed sideways after launching his attack. "Hello Zappy, how are things going for you and the others." He asked with a menacing look.

Facing her newfound opponent, Zappy tilted her head, confused.
''Do I... know you?'' she asked, not recognizing him. Her face was replaced with a question mark. Before returning back to her face.
''Scanning memory... Scanning... Data not found.'' she joked around.

Kyles smirked after hearing the cyborg's response. "I guess not, I must have mixed you up with someone else." He got into a fighting stance with one arm behind him and the other in a claw position bended next to his chest. "Enough chatting, how about we get down to business." He said as electricity started generating from his body.

''Then let's try this again...'' she grinned.
''DROP THE BEAT!'' She yelled out as she punched the ground, creating a smoke screen. the screen was so thick, Kyle needed to cover up his nose.
''Don't like it? that means it's working!''
She jointed her hands together, creating a fan, blowing all of the dust towards Kyle, surrounding Kyle in a with wall of dust and smoke.
''Now time to MIX THINGS UP!''
Vents opened up in her legs, releasing a thick pink smoke, mixing into the dusts.
''This gas is poisonous, good luck!'' she said.

Kyles covered his face with his hand. "Mixing gas with smoke huh." Kyles suddenly dashed away appearing near Zappy. "Did you really think that slow gas was going to get me?" He covered his right hand with electricity then pulled it back and threw it forward. "Lightning strike!" Kyles shouted as a swift lightning strike shot towards Zappy.

Zappy grinned.
''You added fuel to the fire.''
Her out of the palm of her hand, a lightning rod came out, sucking out the electricity and refueling her. However, the lightning kept coming, nearly overcharging her.
''Wow... So much power... It's... IT'S...''
Her wings spread out, as she fired a much bigger barrage of lasers.
''UNLIMITED POWER!!!!''

Kyles extended his arms forwards and started generating a huge amount of electricity. "Discharge!" He shouted as he sent out a discharge of electricity and managed to hold the barrage of lasers back. When the barrage was over, Kyles stepped back a little and exhaled tiredly. "I absorbed the lingering electricity from your lasers and recovered most of the energy I used to block your attack, don't think you're the only one able to absorb energy." He said before suddenly appearing behind Zappy and launched a quick roundhouse kick at the back of her head.

Marik brought his arm arm up to block the kick. And as the blade got inches away from his skin, another arm quickly protruded from his right side, below his already existing limb.The new limb gripped the blade tightly, stopping its movement. Mariks savage grin reappeared, "Woo it worked! Good thing to, thats one hell of blade." He said, bobbing his head slightly as he spoke. "But look at your situation now.." He words slowled, gesturing to his grip on both Damien's ankle and blade. With a quick surge on adrenaline, Marik slammed Damien towards the ground. "SO MANY ENEMIIIIIIIIES!"

Val sneered hearing Jack's massage. "This information better be right old man." She mumbled to herself as petals began to encase her. "But still, why is he helping me..?" She thought to herself as the large flower casing slowly sunk into the earth, reappearing at the hanger several minutes later.

Damien raised his eyebrows flirtily as Marik slammed him into the ground. Damien started laughing as the breath was knocked out of him. Marik has actually caught his sword! Damien generated a portal beneath himself, slipping into the Underworld. He created another portal a few feet above Marik, and came out the other end. Damien had his sword pointed downward at Marik’s head, the blade glowing red-hot with hellfire.

Dylan lunged forward and slammed an electrified fist at Damien's jaw, knocking the half-demon aside. His eyes glowed a deep bronze as his whole body crackled with blue lightning. "And who are you? You're one of many guests here today."

Ryohei was getting ready to put a killed boar over his campfire until he suddenly felt an evil and vengeful presence. It was faint, but the pyrokinetic could still detect it. Ryohei turned in the direction Damien had harnessed his fire. Hellfire? Damien. Igniting his hands in purple flames, Ryohei launched into the air and headed back to the group. After severing his ties with the military, he took the side of metas and vowed to kill any other who was out to harm their kind whom, in this case, was Damien.

Last edited:
Sappy took the kick directly, doing a flip to catch herself. Suddenly, her sensors started to beep like crazy.
"Oh my, I'm missing all of the excitements! I better get this over quick!!" She exclaimed. Then turned to Kyle.
"Well it's been fun stranger, but, It's getting late, I better get going." She said. Generating a positively charged forcefied around Kyles
"My sensors detected that all lightning attacks you hit me with so far are positively charged. So this force field should in theory repel any and all attacks you throw at me. Don't worry though, it will wear off. Eventually" she said as she took flight to assist Damien.

Damien let out an oof! as Dylan hit him in the jaw, sending him flying into a nearby hut. Damien got out of the wreckage in a fit of laughter. “Stop! Stop!” He said, howling with laughter. “You...think...you can hit me in jaw!” Damien immediately stopped laughing. He dissipated his sword and brought his fists up, igniting them with hellfire. “#ReturnToSender, bitch!” Damien shouted, diving into a portal and coming out the other end right in front of Dylan. He swung his fist in a right hook and slammed it into Dylan’s jaw, sending his flying and igniting his hair.

(@OmnipotentOnion)

Last edited:
Kyles looked at the force field around him and heard Zappy speak. "You underestimate my powers over electricity." He the started charging electricity on his hand but this time of a negative charge. "Lightning Storm!" He shouted as he slammed his hand into the ground, electricity erupting from the ground in a swirling matter and deactivated the force field. "Now to catch up with her and the others." He said to himself as he dashed towards the village.

Approaching the battlefield, Zappy decided that since her first grand premier was a bust, she might as well go all out and have someone else take the rest.
"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!"
Said Zappy, letting out a barrage of missiles and bullets towards the battlefield, not even paying attention to friend or foe.
While everyone was distracted by Damien, they were caught off guard as a barrage of missiles flew in, with a woman in military clothing, holding two assault rifles stood on the one at the front.
"You ready to rock boys?"

Last edited:
Alex ran through the forest and to the village as the sound of fighting drew near, he ran in and out of cover and managed to sneak around and behind the enemy.

Alex jumped up from behind some cover behind the woman in the military clothing, "Who would want to rock with you?" Alex asked, drawing his sword and thrusting it right at her back, his visual powers had already been activated so he was ready for any counter attack she would throw at him.

Dylan narrowed his eyes. He's fast. I'll have to watch his Hellfire; that could leave a mark. Ducking under the right hook, Dylan was about to counter with a lightning palm, but suddenly, missiles rained from the sky and detonated all over the battlefield. Slamming his hand into the ground, his attack became a spring as Dylan was propelled upward and away from harm.

Damien missed his attack but recovered quickly, somersaulting into the snow and coming up fast. He looked around to see his natural element: chaos. Metas we’re running all over the place, and that weird one with the nine forms was causing all kinds of mayhem. What fun! I have a task, Damien mentally chastised himself. He looked around the Metas, spotting each of his three targets. “Eenie-“ Dylan “Meanie-” Lucas “Minie-“ Alex “Marik.” Damien re-summoned his Sword and ignited it with blood-red hellfire while sprinting back towards Marik.

(@Trainer_Zander)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
(This post's gonna be shit. I'm at my phone.)
Gon watched the chaos from a safe distance. How could he interfer? That's what he asked himself. He could punch Damien a lot of times. Or kick him. So many options. "Huh. This guy is not that strong. Probably could handle him. What about..." He looked at the two persons in one guy. He caused a lot of trouble, still not enough to Gon. "This two persons guy is pretty strong. Probably a challenge." He was interrupted by Mike.

Mike used his feet to jump at Gon's head, which launched him in the direction of Cynthia. Mike heavily punched her stomach, sprinting to Cynthia's back and kicking the foe's backbone two times. After the combo, he jumped a few meters behind Cynthia. Mike stayed quiet, no words coming from his mouth. A silent murder.

Last edited:
After suddenly getting hit with that flurry, Cynthia took some damage.
"Well, I was a bust, SWITCH!" she exclaimed, turning into a male samurai, with a futuristic looking blade, pointing it towards Gon.
"En garde!" He yelled, before vanishing at speeds that would rival Kyles and appearing at his neck.

Out of nowhere, the Samurai's blade was parried and blocked back by another blade. Dave stood there, grinning, as he straightened his shades. "There's only enough room for one sword player. Get lost." He said as he thrusted his arm out, pointing his finger at the Samurai, then stuck his thumb out, pointing down in a way similar to a Roman Emperor calling for death.

"Good. You're here. Let's get moving." Jack said as he entered the Stealth Jet. He'd already been waiting for Val for a few moments at least. "Two of our own are already there. We just need to join the party. You know the drill, Val. Don't hesitate this time."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Gon was going to use his right forehand to block the attack, but Dave... Saved him?

Mike was surprised. Instead of attacking him, the guy just attacked Gon. What a surprise. "This guy's an idiot." He stated, jumping with help of his air powers a few meters above the battlefield. "Chaos. A lot of chaos..." He whispered, landing at the snow a few meters away from all the chaos.

"Screw this" said the swordsman, turning into a short girl with a skin tight suit and flying up with her psychic ability and gathering the nearby rubble, creating a massive meteor nearly as big as the entire village, visible even from very far away. Dropping it towards the village, or what's left of it.

(Tatsumaki aka Terrible Tornado reference, boi)
"You're psychotic!" Dave yelled, eyes widening beneath his shades at the approaching ball of flame. "That's a size large enough for the genocide of humanity! Er... in the village, I mean"
At this, Nathan knew he'd need to take action. Having been afraid of re-entering the fight and almost losing control, he'd hidden himself from the others. But Nathan was powerful enough to destroy that meteor. One punch was all it would take. He could shatter it. But even with his strength, he didn't have the kind of leg power to project him far enough to reach the meteor. He needed outside help. Somebody who could launch him into it.
(Let's not make this One Punch Man, because that's what vibes I'm getting.)

Last edited:
"Apparently we're doing this now!" He yelled while charging towards Damien. His arm slowly morphing into a long thin spear with an extremely fine point. He parried the demon's attack upwards, offsetting the beasts footing before continuing with a punch aimed towards the gut.

Val slowly approached Jack, "So whats the job? Who we gonna kill today?" She asked, her voice as innocent sounding as ever. Her clearly fake smile only added to the satirical question. She knew why they were here, she knew what she had to do, who she had to kill. "Guess this is it..."

This is going on far too long, Damien thought boredly as his Sword was parrie upwards. Damien spun to the left to dodge the punch, and immediately pounced onto Marik. Damien grabbed Marik’s wrist with one hand and his elbow with the other while he planted his left foot onto Marik’s throat. Damien planted his right foot on the ground and pulled, igniting both hands with hellfire as he tried to wrench Marik’s arm off of his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.