• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marik stood there quiet for a moment, his arm flexing heavily under the pressure. He looked up at Damien, a smile on his face. "Man...it seems like ive dealt with.....SO many problems that ARENT MINE!" He spoke unsteadily, his eyes widening. His extra arm gripped onto Damien's ankle tightly, yanking him off his feet. At the same moment, the hand that was locked faced upwards towards Damien's face, a hole appearing in the middle of his palm as a large bone spike shot out at high speed from point blank. "Checkmate."

Alex looked up into the sky at the massive meteor, Damnit, if I could just... Use that power!

Alex focused all of his in his eyes and a red, fiery aura appeared around him. Alex concentrated a bit more and the aura morphed into a giant rib cage that surrounded him. The meta's eyes glowed an even brighter red as he lifted his right arm and a giant, skeletal arm shot out from the side of the rib cage and grabbed Nathan.

"Here you go!" Alex yelled as he threw Nathan up at the meteor at an incredible speed. After that, it immediately dissipated and Alex fell onto one knee and held his eyes.
(@Dave Strider )

Nathan found himself hurling into the air unexpectedly as he hadn't expected a massive skeletal arm to throw him, but he took what he got as he pulled back his arm, and threw it on impact, his fist striking the meteor.
With a sound like that one would imagine of the sky riping open, an earsplitting crack sounded as for a moment, the meteor sat still, Nathan frozen beneath it, before the meteor suddenly flew backwards as it quickly shattered into billions upon billions of pieces as a shock wave blasted through the air, originating from the point of impact.
Nathan hurtled back to the ground, and slammed into it on his back. He let out a groan from the sudden impact when he landed, but stood up, unharmed as he made his way back to the others. Back to the fight. He still wouldn't fight however, but he wasn't going to allow something like that to take innocent lives.

"You already know." Jack replied callously. The Stealth Jet took off, and he went to the back, to prepare himself in his combat gear, and whatever else he would need to pull out of his ass when the stakes get high.

As soon as Marik grabbed Damien’s ankle he thought, Oh shit. He focused his energy into his general head area, and a shimmering red aura formed around Damien’s face. The area blunted the impact of the bone, but he was knocked back by the force. “Shit!” Damien exclaimed, amazed that Marik hadn’t gotten his arm ripped from his body. He’s tougher than the dossier said, Damien thought. That’s when Damien saw the GIANT FUCKING METEOR hurtling towards the village. “I don’t get paid enough for this shit,” Damien muttered before opening a portal beneath himself. He fell into it and entered the Underworld.

After spending a moment catching his breath, Damien opened another portal. When he stepped through it, he fell from the ceiling of the stealth jet onto a comfy sofa-like seat. “Hey there Val. Jackie.”

"N-no way..." uttered Jane, completely drained after that attack. The aura around her dissipated as she fell to the ground near Nathan. As the fall attracted Nathan's attention, he turned around, meeting face to face with a burly man even taller and larger than him, But before he could ask him anything, the burly man cut him off.
"You're pretty good buddy." Said Garfield, sinking his fingers into the ground.
"ILL KILL YOU FIRST!" He yelled, flipping a giant piece of the ground towards Nathan.

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
The piece of the ground was destroyed meanwhile being in mid-air by a black haired tall teen. "Look, stop annoying us." The figure said to Garfield, or whatever this guy was. "If you don't," He laughed. "I'm going to make you suffer." With no soul, the teen added. If he needed to, he could fight Garfield.

A blur appeared at the chaos. It was none other than FREAKING Jim. Yes, Jim. The weak boy. "Heya guys, how are you doing?" He asked, seeming like he just ignored all the chaos.

"Annoying you?" Garfield grunted, making it pretty obvious that he was pissed off.
"We single handedly turned this village into ruins, and you call this ANNOYING YOU?!"
Garfield picked up a nearby boulder like a baseball and threw it at the three of them at bullet speed.

"Damn!" Marik yelled as Damien got away. He glanced over to the person attacking Nathan, his eyebrow arching. "Looks like this one can transform. And whats even worse is it looks like each form has its own supply of energy." He thought while stroking his chin with a slightly comical affect. "Guess we'll have to take them out one by one!" He yelled, adrenaline shooting through his body, his muscles bulging slightly. "Cant use the auxiliary organ again, gonna have to do this without it." He thought before darting towards the large man, causing a sonic boom on takeoff. He drove his fist forward hard, nailing the man in the lower ribs as he focused on Jim.

Val turned over to Damien as he appeared next to her and Jack. "Oh no its this one again." She said rolling her eyes. "What do you want Damien?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

Garfield's aim was thrown off as Marik'a punch made him miss. But due to his high durability, his hardened muscles absorbed most of the shock as Marik bounced back, rubbing his hand.
"That hurt!" Garfield grunted, coughing out a little blood.
"Curses, I didn't intent in fighting this many people at the same time! Even mi feline instincts are telling me that I'm going to lose! Not good!"
"Hello there!" A voice was heard in his head.
Suddenly, Garfield found himself in his own subconscious.
"Well if it isn't Angel-Eyes" asked Garfield.
"Let me tag in, I'll hold them off until Jane recovers. By then, they will be sufficiently weakened and Jack would have already arrived, teaming up, we will capture them there and then!"
"Very well then, You're up!" Said Garfield.
Suddenly, back in the outside world, a burst of light blinded the metas as a knight in angelic armor, four massive, glowing wings, and a halo above their head stood in front of them.
"My name is Angel Eyes, our second strongest incarnation." He said, pointing at the entire group.
"And I shall strike thee with divine intervention!" He said, sending down a massive lightning bolt of pure holy energy, enough to make the entire Village shake.

Marik darted to the side, barely dodging the bolt. "Some major energy he's tossing around there." He thought to himself while staring, slightly fascinated. "Ohohoh! The second strongest eh? A challenge of power!" Marik yelled excitedly, fully releasing the restraints on his adrenaline, maxing out. "I accept your challenge!" He said, his voice a little rougher now and his pupils fully dilated. He charged towards the Knight faster than his Angel Eyes could see. He stopped in front of the Knight, swinging his arm up at an incredibility high speed. A shock wave of high pressure air shot out upwards towards his opponent from the force of his swing.

Damien chuckled at Val’s indifference. The girl always did amuse him. “What I want is to tell Jackie-“ Damien shouted the next part so the man could hear him in the other room “-that he got at least a bit of Marik’s dossier wrong!” Damien stood up and crossed over to a small mini fridge built into the seat, and the half-demon pulled out a can of soda. “This Marik guy,” Damien continued, “is a lot stronger than his dossier implied. Faster, too. I attacked him with a move that would’ve ripped out the vertebrate of a lesser man, but he just threw me off.” Damien smirked at Val. “No wonder you couldn’t handle it before.”

Jack stepped from the door, his skin tight suit on, a lit cigar in his mouth. "I don't make the dossier's. They're issued by the government. Some jackass in charge likes to pretend he or she knows what's going on down here." He replied as he moved to the exit hatch of the Stealth Jet. "We're over the position now. I'm jumping." He informed as he grabbed the latch.

Nathan furrowed his brow as these chaotic events unfolded before him. He was left unaffected by the large man's moves, and even as he turned into some divine, angelic being, he immediately recognized a flaw.
Something pure cannot perform evil, and if it does, it becomes tainted. It's obvious that the other forms it's taken understands the intent of their assault. That means this 'Angel Eyes' knows as well. This makes him tainted. He is no Angel. Only a wannabe.
Nathan stood quickly as Marik moved in, and started to back off. He wasn't intent on fighting, and decided to let Marik handle it.

Dave let out a sigh as Marik's opponent left, and Marik almost immediately moved on to the next opponent. That was when Dave remembered the village. His eyes widened before he disappeared.

Marik's eyes widened as his arm started to burn, so he quickly retracts it.
"Fool." Said Angel-eyes, "My Armor ignites those who touch me in a holy flame that consumes all sinners."
A third eye appeared in the skies as The angel's eyes turned pure white.
"I will admit, you out running my heavenly eyes was impressive. So I was forced to activate this: God's watch.
The angel lunged at Marik, landing a blow into his stomach, despite the fact that he moved out of the way.
"You can't escape the Eye of God. He said with a grin, before light beams appeared around the area, entering his hand as a Holy spear was created. Swinging it at Marik.

Last edited:
“Alright, fine.” Damien huffed, opening a portal and stepping into it. “See ya on the ground, Captain!” Damien said, saluting to Jack as he closed the petal behind him. Damien opened another portal to the village, about five feet away from Dylan. He stepped out of the portal and tossed his soda can at Dylan’s feet, splashing him with the soda. “Ha! Now your shoes are gonna be sticky!” Damien laughed before taking up a battle stance. The half-demon flared his fists with blood red hellfire and launched himself at Dylan, aiming a right hook at his jaw and a left jab at his rib cage.

(@OmnipotentOnion)

Alex looked up to see Val and Jack, "Son of a... Wait.. That's the chick who stole my arm!" Alex shouted, a deep rage was boiling inside him, not even he could comprehend it. Alex clenched his right fist and his eyes flared, a bone made of the same fiery aura began to emerge from what was left of his left arm. Alex looked at his 'arm' it had that same skeletal

Alex shot at Angle-Eyes because she seemed to be the most threatening at the moment and shot at punch her with his skeletal left arm. The air around his fist crackled as it soared through the air.

Last edited:
Dylan sidestepped after dodging the first punch and grabbed Damien's arm, twisting it to one side before flinging it to the other. Lunging forward, the meta flared up his aura and lightning. Godspeed. At a speed that exceeded normal human ability by a large margin, Dylan launched a flurry of attacks at Damien's face and torso, unleashing chops, punches, and kicks with wild ferocity.

"Ugh!" Angel Eyes grunted.
"I lead an army of a thousand holy knights!" Chanted as the eye in the sky emitted a light beam, spawning in a thousand troopers instantly, all gathere'd up in formation.
"Alright men! Charge!" Angel eyes yelled, summoning a Pegasus and leading his men into battle while raising his holy spear.
"God's Eye won't last much longer, this is my final charge!"

Marik held his hand out flat, bracing his wrist with his other hand. Small pointed bones began shooting out of his fingertips at a high speed. They began colliding with the spear, causing an explosion. Not even a second later Marik looked up to see the spear still hurdling towards him. He puffed his chest outward and planted his feet firmly, the spear closed the gap between them and Marik quickly smacked his hands together, catching the flat of the blade. "Aahg! What the hell?" He yelled dropping the blade, his hands burning as he gripped it. "That...actually burned?" He thought to himself before looking back towards Angel Eyes. "Maybe this enemy isnt for me." He mumbled quietly, realizing he stood no chance at half strength.

Suddenly, the entire regiment was incinerated in a mammoth pillar of purple fire. Ryohei landed on the ground in a crouch, eyes glowing a deep violet hue as chains of fuchsia and pale violet inferno went into a frenzy around him. The fire died down as the pyrokinetic slowly stood up, glaring at Angel-Eyes. "What do you know, this ragtag team you're going up against really forced your second form, huh?" Outstretching an arm, a blast of purple flames was shot at the kinda-celestial being.

The red firey aura surrounded Alex again and morphed into an upper body of flesh and bone. Within the aura, he was able to smack and punch many soldiers out of the sky at once before they were all destroyed by that fire dick-head.

Alex got even angrier because of his arrival, Alex raised both of his arms into the air, the aura surrounding him did the same, but a ball of black fire began charging in the hands of the susanoo. Alex grit his teeth as the ball of flames increased in size, it felt like every cell in his body was on fire.

Alex fought through the pain and shot the giant ball of black flames at Ryohei and Angel-Eyes.
Blood began to drip from Alex's right eye...

A sudden burst of fiery light slammed into the black flame, collapsing it into nothing as a large figure sped to the ground like a bullet, and slammed into it's target;
Ryohei. It all happened in the blink of an eye as the force of the impact would have killed any mortal man and most metas. Jack knew Ryohei could cling on.
He quickly leaped from the crater he'd created as he landed a few feet from Marik, and narrowed his eyes at him. "Santa's back, bitch. Looks like you already met my elves." He growled as his right eye twitched.
Immediately, he got into a battle stance, raising his arms above his head as he crouched, and kept his eye out on every other individual. "It's time to finish what was started."

"It was about time you showed up!" Cheered Angel Eyes, dropping to his knees, exhausted.
"I guess It's about time I switch out As well."
Suddenly, the angelic being disappeared, revealing a small, black cat.
"Well, I'll be leaving the rest up to you!" Said Oken, before quickly leaping away.

Kyles jumped on a cliff a bit away from the town and watched as people jumped out of the fighter jet. "Crap, renforcement. Better go in before too many of them show up." He said to himself as he got ready to dash off. Suddenly, Alexandrea walked onto the cliff with Kyles riding her Spider Puppet. "Kyles no, I don't think you can take all of them. The others are there too but you saw what they looked like after their fight." Alexandrea said. "And they all lost against one guy! I was there to see it." Kyles looked at Alexandrea and sighed. "Yeah I see what you're saying. The space is open too so I don't know if they have any dirty tricks or not." He said. "Lets fall back." Kyles said as he and Alexandrea started moving back to the cave.

Damien stumbled back after Dylan’s attack. His right hand went up to his nose, and Damien felt a warm, metallic smelling liquid trickling out. This motherfucker made my nose bleed! He thought. Damien began chanting in the tongue of demons. Damien’s hands lit up with a fiery orange light as he began moving them around Dylan. Where ever his hand moved, a streak of fire appeared. Soon a cocoon of fire surrounded Dylan. “Suck it!” Damien shouted, collapsing the cocoon around Dylan.

(@OmnipotentOnion)

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Hunf." A teen roared, at the middle of all the confusion. "I've had enough." The teen said, unleashing a wave of cyan Ki from inside his body. "Let's just FINISH this right now!" He said, unleashing Ki enough to make the ground shake a lot. "Okay! Damien, first one. Ryomei, second one." Gon pointed, sprinting to Damien at speeds that could rival Sound speed. Gon aimed a Ki powered punch at the foe's stomach, now, his legs needed to do the work.

Damien smirked at the teen who was running at him. Time to show this overconfident prick my power, he thought as his right hand flared with blood-red hellfire. Damien shot his hand out, and his fist collided with the teen’s. A sonic boom erupted from the spot, and Damien immediately went into action. “You’re not my target, but what the hell!” Damien said gleefully. He shot his foot up to kick the teen in the balls, then aimed a fiery punch at the teen’s throat.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Fuck!" Gon screamed, being kicked in the balls and punched in the throat, which launched him a few meters away from Damien. "That's all that you have? Wow, pretty weak." He stated before transforming into a blur and appearing behind Damien. He shot his hand at supersonic speeds at Damien's backbone, then launched a kick up to the foe's butt.

“ENOUGH!” Damien yelled, grabbing the teen’s leg as he tried to literally kick his ass. Damien tapped into the Underworld to fuel his strength, then swung Gon over his shoulder and into the ground. Then Damien began to punch the teen in the face with fiery fists. “Get-the-fuck-out-of-here!” Damien growled, punctuating each word with a punch. Finally, Damien resummoned his sword and angled it downwards, driving it downwards to pierce the teen’s skull.

Lucas was waiting at e outskirts of the battlefield with his warhammer, watching for someone who needed help. He finally spotted Gon, who was about to be killed by the guy who was fighting Marik and Dylan earlier. Lucas rushed forward, increasing his density, and swung the warhammer. He was aiming for the man’s head, but all he did was hit his sword away. The man’s head snapped back and his eyes seemed to be looking into Lucas’s soul. “I made a mistake, didn’t I?” Lucas asked. “Yes.” The man replied, standing up and flaring his fists with a red fire. “Yes you did.”

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Fu-Fu..." Gon bleeded, trying to say something. He surely wasn't prepared for these attacks. Maybe Damien was stronger than him. "Kay... Probably I should... Have... Tried to fight this Ryomei firstly..." He gasped, looking at the defeated corpose of Ryohei, Jack next to him. "So, your turn." He confiantly pointed to Jack. Gon unleashed his Ki, making the ground shake a little bit as the Ki freely moved around Gon. "The first move is yours."

Last edited:
Out in the distance, a black cat spectate the battle with its feline eyes, wondering if they needed to regroup and rejoin the battle. In the cat's head, eight people gathered up in discussion.
"How many off us can still fight?" Asked Cynthia.
"Not me, I'm all out of fuel... *sad Nya :(" said Zappy
"My God's eye won't reactivate for a while, so I'm a bust." Said Angel eyes.
"Jane is still passed out, but I'm still in." Said Zippy.
"Eh, I've felt worst, You can count on me!" Said Garfield.
"Well I'm not much of a fighter, So I'll sit this one out." Said Vladimir.
"So, to summarize, our three strongest links are out! That's just great!" Said Cynthia sarcastically.
The group chattered on, hesitating on wether they should rejoin the fight. Then, in the corner of the room, a voice spoke up.
"Can... can I join?" Asked a cloaked figure in a trembly voice. Causing the council to spark an evil grin.
Outside, while Jack, Val and Damien were taking on the metas, a samurai dropped down from the sky, sparking a superhero landing, before transforming into a Grim Reaper, cloaked in a black veil and sporting a massive Scythe.

"Who the fuck is this guy?" Alex asked aloud within his fiery aura, he commanded the hands to join together and went to smash the Grim Reaper looking guy into the ground.

So many people are just popping up out of nowhere these days... Alex thought to himself.

However, to Alex's surprise, his hands passed right through her, as she turned around, noticing Alex, who came face to face with her, revealing her true face, an old, wrinkled hag with warts and a pointy nose, like if a zombie and a witch did the dirty. Not only was her face disturbingly ugly, but she let out an aura of danger, So powerful that even Nathan's attention was steered towards it. As the old hag raised her Scythe, Alex knew it meant bad knews, quickly jumping back to dodge the slash. To his shock, instead of leaving a slash mark, the ground decayed, turning pitch black before crumbling.

Dylan looked at the now collapsing cocoon of Hellfire and spun around quickly, creating an electric tornado that quickly dissipated the flames. He rushed toward Damien, who was now getting ready to attack Lucas. "We aren't done yet." Dylan spun around and aimed a powerful lightning kick at Damien's temple.

Ryohei was knocked back quite a distance, the air knocked out of him as he spun through the air. What was that hit? He knew it was Jack, but Ryohei hadn't expected the old man to be able to hit THAT hard.

Roku felt the spikes in aura in a village miles from his current location and sped there, reaching the battlefield in a matter of seconds. Staying in a tree, Roku spectated the battle, taking note of each meta's ability.

Last edited:
Alex was surprised that this Grim Reaper was such an old hag, but he was even more surprised she could swing that Scythe so quickly.

The meta had no time to react, and the scythe smashed into the fiery giant rib cage, but Alex himself was not injured. Not even the scythe could pierce his new ultimate defense.

Alex commanded the skeletal arms of his susanoo and grabbed the scythe before proceeding to throw it, he was hopping the old lady A: would have to loose the scythe or B: Go flying with it.

Damien began to hear the whispers, the wavering voices in the back of his mind.
Kill him!
Rend his soul!
I’m hungry!
Behind you, idiot!

Damien and took a quick step back and caught Dylan by the ankle. Damien swung Dylan into Lucas, pushing both Metas to the ground. The muscles in Damien’s neck tightened as his hands began to glow with a bright red light. Damien charged up to spray hellfire on both of his targets, relishing in he fact that two thirds of his job was about to be done.

Dylan jackknifed to his feet and lunged forward, his aura spiking to a new, more powerful peak. His aura now became tinged with a reddish violet shade, his lightning turning a bright yellow. Faster than the human (or meta) eye could see, Dylan delivered an extremely powerful kick to Damien's temple, strong enough to knock the half-demon to the ground. Yellow electricity crackling around him, Dylan grabbed both of Damien's legs and flung him into the air, jumping up to reach his location in less than a second. The former assassin swung both forearms down, delivering a crushing blow to Damien's spine.

To Alex's dismay, the skeletal hand holding the Scythe decayed, before the decay spread throughout his entire skeletal body, if Alex doesn't do something, then It won't be long before Susano crumbles into dust. But before Alex could do anything, the Grim reaper spun, sending out a giant flying slash that cut through the village, capturing Nathan's attention.

Damien was getting sick of this. This fight, which should’ve been easy according to those damned dossiers, was going on way too long. Damien didn’t have a very long attention span, so when he wasn’t killing something, eating, or doing some other third thing, he wanted to do one f those three things. Damien should’ve already had two kills under his belt, but instead he had none. Woop-dee-fucking-do. And to make matters worse, Damien was now soaring through the air, hurtling towards the ground.

Damien began chanting in the tongue of demons as the whispers began to overtake his mind. And only one thing was on he whisper’s mind. Kill.
Kill!
Kill!
Kill!
Fine,
Damien thought. He relinquished control to the whispers, and his body began to change. His skin began to glow a fiery bronze, and his muscles grew until they were as thick as a tree trunk. His fingers elongated, growing wicked claws. His back split open, allowing flaming wings to protrude from his back. When Damien landed, he was no longer Damien. He was a Khanji, an immortal servant of the Underbeing. Or at least, he had the body and powers of a Khanji. Damien’s control over flame was replaced with instant teleportation, and his logic was replaced by animalistic instincts. His strength was increased exponentially, and he also gained the ability to fly. The Underworld fed him a constant supply of energy. In short, Damien became next to unstoppable.

Damien rocketed at Dylan, who was still in the air after hitting Damien, and aimed a punch at him that was strong enough to cleave a mountain in half.

Dylan narrowed his eyes, which were glowing a deep reddish purple, and hurled a bolt of bright bronze energy at the fast approaching Damien to stun him and stunt his approach. He lunged forward, even faster due to gravity and delivered a powerful punch to the jaw as he fell. Dylan kept his arm steady as to keep Damien in that position as the two crashed into the earth.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"That was the last one!" Toby called to Dave over the booming sounds of the battle occurring not far from the village. "Thanks for the help, Dave. I don't think I could have evacuated them in time. Sooner or later, someone's gonna-" Toby glanced over in time to see a large slash seer through the village, ripping through houses and concrete. "Look out!" Toby called to Dave as he grabbed Sasha in his arms, and leaped out of the way, landing hard on the ground as the slash created a momentary divide between Dave and Toby. 'What the hell...' Toby thought. He had been too busy focusing on evacuating the civilians, he hadn't noticed any newcomers. He opened his mind a little, only to receive a confusing mixture from every being in the fight, but one stood out more than the others.
A quiet one with many faint voices whispering in the back of it's head. The one that was the creator of the slash. Immediately filling with rage, Toby let go of Sasha. "Stay." He ordered as he got up and marched towards the battle. If Toby hadn't evacuated the village or received help from Dave, hundreds of innocent, poor people would have been slaughtered.
Toby was not about to allow that.
Whoever had done that had just made the greatest mistake of their life, or 9, as he continued to probe into the head from a distance. For now, he was undetectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.