• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryohei dug in his heels and came to a stop before dusting himself off. Nathan. Super strength and off the charts durability. The following events that transpired were interesting, but nonetheless, Ryohei got into a stance again and gestured for Marik to attack.

"So he can predict attacks almost effortlessly. Lets see if thisll work!" Marik thought to himself while charging Ryohei again, a loud boom occurring as he launched forward. He cleared the space between them almost instantly, the small hole from before reforming on his palm. He swung a heavy right hook towards Ryohei and at the same time, brought his left hand up, aiming it at Ryohei's midsection. As he feigned the punch, a thin, pointed bone shot out of his palm at a high speed from point blank range. "Dodge this!"

Ryohei had to give Marik some credit; he genuinely wasn't expecting an attack like that. So, he has a bigger understanding of his powers than the others. Well, either way, I can't avoid both attacks. Determining that the sharp bone protruding from Marik's left hand would deal more damage, Ryohei sacrificed his torso, getting knocked backward by his opponent's right hook. Spitting out some blood, Ryohei rushed forward and took an offensive stance, throwing rapid punches to the stomach and face to stun Marik, finishing with a strong tornado kick to the side of the face. "I have to admit, you're putting up a decent fight. But it's time to end this."

Marik stepped back, wiping his chin, large smile still spread across his face. "If you really knew anything about me, youd know you cant win this fight. Im immune to heat and human level combat doesnt even affect me anymore." He stood and cracked his neck in a very nonchalant manner. "Although I am impressed with your ability to predict my movements even if I am far faster than you." He grinned while walking in a circle around Ryohei, picking him apart with his eyes. "Looks like that punch did some pretty decent damage. So his physical abilities arent far greater than that of a human. Maybe I should take a note from Dave's book." He thought with a grin before sprinting towards Ryohei, dashing side to side as he did so. His image flickering in and out of view from the high speed. "You may be able to follow my movements with your eyes, but that doesnt mean your body can keep up!" He roared as he reappeared right in front of Ryohei, unloading a flurry of high speed punches and kicks towards his opponent.

Alex's eyes flared to life, it appeared like flames were know dancing around his pupils in stead of three basic tomoe.

The teen closed his left eye and focused on the area behind Ryohei, blood dripped from his right eye and a wall of black flames appeared behind him, eliminating one of his options of escape from Marik's attack.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Toby studied the battle from a distance, cocking his head to the side as this newcomer... Ryohei was his name... seemed to handle Marik with ease. Their battle continued even after Nathan's failed interference, watching as Alex tried to involve himself in the battle. The battle could be easily won by Marik, who seemed to be holding back far more than he realized. Marik seemed to understand his power to great lengths... but did he really understand his power's fullest extent? Toby doubted it, but didn't want to pay another visit into the powerful meta's mind. Marik was so full of potential. Toby could act as a line to unleash these powers, unlock Marik's full potential, but he knew Marik wouldn't want that. He assumed Marik would want to grow in power on his own terms. Toby could respect that. All of these metas... none of them truly understood their powers. Toby knew he didn't understand his others like he should as well. He had much to learn. They all did. Even the veteran Marik.
Toby wouldn't be able to fight, but he could exploit the weaknesses of Ryohei. Everyone had one. This included Ryohei. He began to silently pick inside of the enemy meta's mind, easily breaking through the pathetic mental barrier, and proceeding into the expanse of Ryohei's mind. Sure, Toby couldn't physically fight, but that didn't make him useless.
Time to show Ryohei who exactly he's playing against.

Ryohei felt a wave of heat from behind him and turned around, seeing a wall of black flames. He looked back in time to dodge Marik's first punch and duck, spinning swiftly as his right leg swept Marik off his feet. The firebender stood up and slammed an elbow into the back of Marik's head, knocking him into the ground. It was when Ryohei had picked up the meta and flung him aside that he began to feel a small poking sensation in his head. A telepath?

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Gon smirked watching the battle from the top of a next mountain. He could just go there and fight, but he wanted to study Ryomei...no, Ryohei before battling and the other guy. He wasn't sure who the two were, but probably, if he jumped in the fight he could defeat both, from what he already saw. After some time, he decided to go and fight them.
Certainly they weren't fighting with all their power. They were just using a fraction of it.
"So, looks like I don't have too many choices right now." Gon smirked, jumping at the battlefield, next to were Marik and Ryohei were. He hitted the ground with such an immense power that the ground cracked a little bit. "So, I think both of you are bad guys? Probably." He stated as he started showing his cyan ki and making reflexes faster to just keep up with Marik. "Attack me, or are you dumb?!" He screamed looking at the two fighters.

Last edited:
Marik used to momentary distraction of yet another meta to ram his fist into Ryohei's gut. "OH WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY!?!" He roared as jumped back and spun to drop his heal on top of Ryohei's head as a follow up. "Seriously, to many people."

Val stormed into Jack's quarters, a fiery expression on her face. "You sent Ryohei in after them!? That wasnt your call! Im supposed to be the one who takes them out not him. I just...wanted to give them some time to learn about there powers, they were hardly a challenge as is." He stated nonchalantly, looking down at her nails as she spoke.

Jack raised his eyebrows as he looked out the window, his frame at attention, when Val marched in, infuriated. "Ryohei is expendable. You know that. Even if he does manage to off a few, he won't survive to the end. But you? You're not expendable. The government views you..." At this, he turned from the window, still not looking at Val as he moved to a small desk, the only piece of furniture in the room. "Me..." He opened a drawer. "We're assets of the government. They would crumble without us to do the dirty work for them..." His voice trailed off as he pulled out a small device from the drawer. "I know you didn't kill any of them. Not because you couldn't, but because your brother was in the way. You're not ready to kill him. I can understand that." At this, he turned to Val, now looking at her. "Family is important. Probably the most important thing. I respect family." At this, he held out the device to her. "I have friends in high places. This data has more classified stuff in it that neither of us previously knew of. I don't know what it is about you, Val, but you have my respect. I trust you with this. Don't let it go to waste."

"What is going on here?" Alex muttered before standing up, "Hey! Super Retard Man! we are trying to fight this important bad guy. Sorry if this is kinda harsh, but can you like leave for a while?" Alex asked the newcomer, being completely serious.

Why does everyone want to fight us. What the hell is wrong with people? Alex asked himself as he sighed.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Oh dude, sorry. I just...nah, nevermind." He said, almost teleporting to where Alex where. "Hi. Name's Gon, what's yours?" He asked Alex, waiting to the fight re-start again. "So, who they are? Are you a meta? Powers? One plus one? Is someone coming? Sorry for so many questions. I'm curious." He asked every single question fastly and then stated. He stared blankly at Alex waiting for the answers.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a blade seemingly appeared out of thin air, almost grazing the tip of Gon's nose. "Hey, listen pal. We're full up with newcomers. Come back when you get an education, okay?" As he finished his gloat, he let out a cocky smirk. "Or, on the off hand you think you're 'all that', I guess I could just put you in your place. But hey, man, It's your choice."
With that, he booped Gon's nose with the flat side of the katana.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Oh, looks like you have a blade. A katana. Cool! So, wanna train?" He asked jumping back and preparing his muscles. "Just don't use your sword, if you don't want to." He stated jumping to the left at a really high speed, and then he jumped to the right and he did this at least ten times. "Let's go! This is if you want to..." He smirked, enhancing his reflexes even more with his cyan Ki.

Dave watched with a bored expression as Gon moved slowly to the left and right, talking in a slurred, slow speech Dave couldn't make out. It was kinda funny, he supposed, but it was obvious this guy had no clue what he was getting himself into. Guy's like that are dangerous, they can be detriments to the group.
Dave supposed he had a lot of durability to be able to move at such speeds, and with those speeds came a hell of a punch, maybe even rivaling that of Marik's if Dave were to go top speed. Dave just hoped the force wouldn't break his hand or such in the process, and this is where his durability comes into play.
Letting out a yawn, Dave walked forward calmly, grabbed Gon, and shoved him face first into the snow. "Eat it..." Dave snickered as he let go and took a few steps back to admire his work, everything still moving incredibly slow, including Gon, who's speed din't come close to matching that of Dave or Marik.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Gon increased his speed in an immense amount, making him able to keep up with Dave and even faster guys. " Eat my punch!" He screamed punching Dave in a so fast speed that probably Dave could be beaten after the punch in Gon's vision. Gon didn't want to beat him so easily, but maybe he was stronger that what he thought, which probably Dave wasn't.

Last edited:
Ryohei knocked the punch aside and shot a palm forward, aiming for Marik's larynx. He heard the newcomer but paid no attention as he pressed his attack. He threw a hard left hook at the meta's temple, knocking his opponent to the ground.

Gon's punch collided with an open palm that crackled with blue lightning. A sonic boom ripped through the air, originating from the collision. Dylan stood in the middle of Dave and Gon, a cold glare fixed on the latter.

Dave took this opportunity to swap opponents as he disappeared, reappearing a few meters away. Whoa, whoa, hold on, flashback.

Dave grinned at the form of Dylan before turning to see Marik falling to the ground from yet another brutal attack from Ryohei. Giving a shrug, Dave walked over to Toby, grabbing a sandwich from his bag before going over and standing next to Ryohei, watching Marik still in the process of being slammed into the ground. Dave took a bite of the sandwich as he watched.
Soon enough, he finished, just about the same time Ryohei finished his attack. Dave loosened his muscles a bit, before walking behind Ryohei, as he pulled out his katana, and quickly slashed acrossed the man's heels. And for shits and giggles, Dave slashed with his blade again, ripping a hole in Ryohei's pants and undergarments, armor and all. "It's a full moon tonight." Dave snorted as he walked back a few meters away.

Flashback end.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Heya! Name's Gon and you are ruining this battle." Gon smirked, jumping back a few meters away. "Two versus one is unfair, but not in this case." He stated jumping like he did before again, this time a lot more faster. "Now I'm ready!" He screamed with excitement. "Just clarify something to me, who's the bad guy here?" He asked, his Ki showing up and lightining the place a little bit more, a big smile in his face. "Cuz I'm gonna kill him."

Dylan narrowed his eyes and rushed forward faster than the speed of sound. He appeared directly in front of Gon and landed a solid punch at Gon's stomach, quickly following up with an electrified kick to the newcomer's temple.

Ryohei stumbled a bit as his Achilles tendons were cut, crippling his movement. His rear-end side garments were slashed as well, probably as a childish play, but no matter. He tore off two pieces of his shirt and tied them around the wounds to staunch the bleeding. Falling onto one knee, Ryohei's body soon became engulfed in a pale violet inferno as he lifted himself into the air, his arms acting as propulsion systems to keep him in the air. The firebender stood, suspended in the sky as the fire around him slowly became more and more active. Soon, it swirled around him in a frenzy as it slowly materialized into the form of a winged dragon, roaring with tremendous power.

Last edited:

comic

Toby narrowed his eyes slightly as he took a step back from the intense flames, the heat making him feel uncomfortable as the fire began to quickly melt surrounding ice, evaporating the water from the damp trees. He could start a forest fire. This needed to end.
'Enough, Ryohei.' A voice inside of the pyro's mind ordered. 'This has gone on far too long. Think about your sister, Ryohei... She wouldn't want you like this.'
Toby took yet another step back. 'You care about her. A lot. What is she were here?'

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Gon laughed receiving the blows. "You are stronger than what I thought!" He laughed. Maybe he was a little bit harmed, but he at least survived the blows... So he didn't care. "My turn!" He moved his left hand back. "Ki Ball!" He screamed, forming a cyan ball made out of Ki in his left hand that became even more visible after some seconds that Gon used to charge his attack. He launched the ball that breaked the barrier of sound and was going even faster, it aiming at Dylan. "Crap." Gon whispered, seeing how Dylan's attacks were. Gon needed to use a significant amount of Ki to survive them... Maybe he could use his ultimate weapon if things started getting serious. He just needed to make sure nobody is going to die.

Ryohei froze as he heard the voice inside his head and his eyes narrowed. A telepath. If you touch my sister once, I'll make your world a living hell. Get out of my head, or get burned. He attempted to overwhelm Toby's mind by filling it with his memories of abuse from his father, disappointed glares from his mother, and the torture he underwent as an asset of the military. Ryohei resumed his form as the fire grew in intensity and merged into a dragon once more.

Dylan's eyes narrowed and flared up his electrified aura, harnessing an ability that came with the lightning. Godspeed. By turning his aura into a field capable of transmitting all electrical impulses in a straight line from his brain directly to the part of the body he wants to use, the nervous system was completely bypassed, which caused his physical speed and reaction time to become even greater. He weaved through the sphere of energy that now appeared slow and leaped into the air, landing a flurry of electrified punches, kicks and elbows. Spinning in the air, Dylan finished his attack with a powerful tornado kick to the foe's stomach.

A yellow blur suddenly appeared and ran past everyone and jumped upwards towards the electrified Dylan. "Don't mind me just going to take your some of your charge for myself." He said as he put his arm on Dylan's shoulder and absorbed some(a lot) of Dylan's lightning aura and dashed above Ryohei. The blur revealed itself to be Kyles. "Hey Ryohei, it been awhile hasn't it." He said as he put his hands together above his head and electrified them. "Considers this my hello. Thunder Crash!" He said smashing his fists downwards at Ryohei.

comic

Assumptions. That's all people could ever make of anything anymore. Nobody ever came to a true 'conclusion', as they were too busy assuming. Toby didn't like assumptions. It was something for fools who were too slow to live in the fast lane, alongside Toby. He didn't make assumptions. He provided conclusions. He could look inside any mind he desired. The people who could create mental defenses were weak to Toby. He had the most powerful mind in the world, possibly in the universe, but he had a long way to grow. He had quite a lot to learn, and being able to understand this, he could learn more quickly than one like Ryohei, or Dylan, or this new man, Kyles. They all believed their power was great. In all honesty, they were just a bunch of children playing with fire. The ones Toby respected for their open mindedness and individuality were guys like Marik. Able to truly adapt to any kind of world. The others were idiots, compared to Toby and Marik. Power isn't everything. It was time for Toby to provide a new form of telepathic combat.
From Ryohei's point of view, Kyles, the man attacking him, had just become Ryohei's own sister as Toby attempted to create a mental hallucination, succeeding in this, before Toby projected his thoughts to Marik. 'End this fight already.'.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Gon smirked meanwhile being attacked. Dylan was stronger than what Gon thought. Really stronger. He walked back, saying in a little bit of pain, "You're strong. Really strong... Looks like we have a fair fight there." He loudly laughed, his Ki turning from the light cyan to a blood red. Gon enhanced his abilities even more, to a complete next level. "Ki Burst! I think NOW this is going to be fun!" He said, teleporting (In Dylan's vision) behind Dylan. A ball of Ki appeared almost instatly at Gon's hand, moving the one with the ball next to Dylan's head back. "Ki ball." He fastly said, launching the ball going faster than sound at Dylan. The ball exploded when it hitted Dylan, a explosion that expanded just four meters away from the center, that was Dylan's head. The explosion launched Dylan a few meters away. Gon used this opportunity to ran (Again, teleporting at Dylan's vision) and kicking Dylan in the face, launching him at a next tree, destroyed by the human projectile.

Mike nodded seeing the fights. He had nothing else to do anyways. Just train his mind and watch the fight. "Train my mind. And I thought I was really smart. Looks like I'm not the one with the strongest mind, which I'm okay with." He sighed, knowing that Toby was hearing him. Now Mike was more calm about it. At least, he knew that Toby couldn't stop hearing his thoughts, so anyways he actually needed to be okay. If he wasn't, he would just harm himself. "Oh Toby. This guy is smart." Mike smiled, looking at Gon and his series of moves.

Marik looked over to Toby, a slightly annoyed expression on his face. "Im working on it!" He throwing his hands in the air before turning his attention back to the now transformed Ryohei. "So...what do I do?" He thought to himself for a moment before giving a long sigh. "Fiiiine!" He groaned, pumping adrenaline through his set of hearts. His pupils bulged out, devouring his iris completely. He stood there for a moment breathing heavily, "This is....rough!" He thought to himself before looking back up to his opponent, pumping the energy he was building up into his left arm. It slowly bulked out, appearing far more muscular and enlarged.
Marik gave a small grin before bursting forward, even faster than when he was fighting Dave, before jumping up to Ryohei. "Just! Fuck! Off!" He said slamming his powered up fist into the side of the Dragon's head as hard as he could, his arm cracking loudly in the process.

Dylan felt the shift in aura when the ball of energy was fired behind him and ducked as the sphere sped over him. Because his nervous system was bypassed by his lightning aura, Dylan's reaction was instantly pre-programmed as he spun around and rushed forward, grabbing Gon's throat. He spun to gain more momentum as he flung Gon into the air and jumped up, arriving at Gon's body almost instantly. Flaring up his aura and directing it to his forearms, Dylan slammed both arms down onto his opponent's spine, knocking the kid into the ground. Cocky fucker.

Ryohei was knocked down and to the side due to Marik's and Kyles' combo. He grunted audibly and flew a couple meters before regaining control and hovered in the sky again. The firebender looked at Kyles, who suddenly took on the appearance of his little sister. The telepath... get out of my head! His eyes flashed a deep purple as the fire around him was directed to his hand and violet sparks crackled around it. He shot his hand forward with a powerful roar and a blast of purple fire erupted from his hand, materializing into the dragon from earlier. The fire engulfed the two metas as the dragon circled around them with astounding speed.

Last edited:
In a sudden burst of pure, raw, unimaginable power, a massive 'boom' sent the flames scattering into nothing, a shock wave emitting from two massive hands that had slammed together into a clap. The wave easily knocked every other being to the ground, flattening trees for several miles before Nathan. Luckily, he hadn't aimed anywhere near the village, rendering them almost safe from harm.
With a small crater before him, Nathan let out a shaky sigh. "I was taught... that being kind would always solve any conflict. But that doesn't seem to be an option. Not anymore..." Nathan narrowed his eyes at Ryohei. "I really don't want to fight you... but I will if I have to." His voice lowered, his gaze darkened.
He knew just one punch would turn any of the others to dust, including Marik, Ryohei, and Kyles. Nathan's power was too unimaginably strong. He hoped Ryohei would realize this, and withdraw. Nathan wasn't violent, but he could tell this fight was going nowhere, and the one who'd probably end up dead would be one of his new friends. He wouldn't allow it. Nathan might be a lumbering giant, but they'd be surprised at the tricks he had up his sleeves, just waiting for their chance to finally show, to finally be put to use.

Ryohei recoiled and was thrown back 10 or so meters until he got a hold of himself and flew closer to see who that was. He looked down at Nathan, who stood before him. Impressive. Maybe he does have some balls. "Hello, Nathan," The firebender called down. "Surprised to see you in the fight, of all people. That's an extremely powerful punch you have. I wonder how you would feel if that same punch would take the life of, say, one of your comrades? That certainly isn't what your mother taught you, is it? How is she, by the way?"

Kyles appeared behind Ryohei and looked at everyone else. "Enough outside interference. Ryohei, how about a good old 1V1 like before." He said as he shifted his gaze at Ryohei.

Nathan froze at the comment of his mother, his eyes widening, his blood chilling to the bone. His breaths came out in short gasps. "W-what?" He asked, too quietly for Ryohei to hear. Kyles appeared behind Ryohei, asking for a 1v1. Who did he think he was? Play time, was officially over.
His fear and anxiety were quickly replaced with a single emotion. Rage. Pure rage. And somebody with the power to destroy the planet in a punch going full rage mode, was not a good idea. As the adrenaline began to pump into him, Nathan tried to retain a part of himself. If he went all out, it could very well mean the extinction of all life as we know it. He'd need to hold as much back as possible.
With a roar, Nathan brought his massive arms up above his head as his muscles flexed, easily putting Marik to shame, before bringing his arms crashing down, hard. Of course, to Nathan, this wasn't a 'hard strike', it was a controlled, light one. Instantly, the ground shattered, tearing itself open, splitting the cold hard ground for several miles as earth was propelled upwards by the timid strike, skyrocketing.
Quickly, with a speed no one expected of him, Nathan leaped into the air, easily rising nearly a hundred feet into the air by a single push, as he grabbed a massive boulder that had been flung into the air, and effortlessly chucked it at Ryohei, almost as though it were a child's toy. It accelerated at the fire bender like a speeding bullet, faster than the eye could keep up with it.
But Nathan wasn't even close to being finished, however. As he crashed back to the ground, he performed a second clap, launching all of the falling boulders before him at Ryohei. If Kyles was smart, he'd move, because this fight had just become personal.
And Nathan hadn't even finished warming up.

The firebender's eyes narrowed. So, he's finally snapped. Ryohei was hit by the giant boulder and flung through the air like a ragdoll. He finally came to and used his fire to keep him from crashing to the ground, floating to safety. Several more boulders flew toward him quickly but were blasted into nothingness with quick bursts of violet flames.

Nathan grabbed a massive tree he'd recently downed, his fingers sinking into the iron hard wood as he leaped towards Ryohei at an alarming speed, matching those previously displayed by several others.
There was no defeating Nathan. Indestructible and all-powerful, alongside a resistance to heat and flame, Ryohei could do virtually nothing against the massive meta.
Nathan swung the tree like a club, it cracked through the air with such ferocity and speed, that it merely became a blur as Nathan made an attempt to grab Ryohei.
No spoke about Nathan's mother, not unless they had a death warrant.

Ryohei wasn't able to detect a thing as the tree slammed into his temple, knocking him off balance. He was barely conscious, unable to react when Nathan reached for him, attempting to grab the firebender.

Nathan's hands found the other man, and his immediate thought was to strangle him. To end him...
But he couldn't do it.
He let go of Ryohei, letting him fall to the ground. Nathan let out a heavy breath as he took a step back, his rage quickly seeping away. He could feel himself returning. Quickly, he looked about at the destruction he'd caused, and breathed a sharp intake of breath. The damage was extensive. Miles of wilderness destroyed, who knows how many innocent animals, and here, he'd almost killed a man...
Nathan's eyes widened as he took another step back. "I... I..." The words wouldn't come out. He needed to get a hold of himself. He knew that, but it was difficult to do so. He thought back to Ryohei's comment. It didn't anger him this time, but it allowed his vision to clear, and his breathing to calm. He looked down at the crippled, battered, bloody form of Ryohei. "Leave." Was all he said before turning, and walking away, headed back to the others, his white t-shirt hanging tattered over his shoulder.

Ryohei finally regained consciousness on the ground as he saw Nathan walking away through a faint line of vision. Slowly getting up, we tore off pieces of his shirt to staunch the bleeding from his numerous wounds and flared up his purple fire into his hands, slowly rising into the air. The firebender used his hands to propel himself away from the group and through the air.

Ryohei finally arrived in a small clearing, hundreds of miles away from.. anything. No human life no technology, nothing. Landing slowly, he dissipated his fire and looked at the sky. Maybe it was time to sever his ties with the military... go solo, which was how he worked best, when there was no insanely powered superhuman hell-bent on killing him. He decided, he would disappear from the earth for a while.

Marik slowly limped out of the small crater he'd created after slamming into the earth. His body was covered in cuts and gashes that didnt appear to be healing, but worst of all, his entire left arm was crumpled and broken, not even usable. "Good job.....peacekeeper." He mumbled towards Nathan before dropping flat on his face, unconscious.

Marik awoke in a dark empty space, he looked around at the black foggy nothingness that appeared to stretch endlessly. "Where....am I?" He asked himself, his voice quietly echoing. He stood from the crossed-legged position he started in, jerking his head to the side as his ears caught something, a flicker of noise. "What...?" He thought as the sounds of a roaring battle slowly grew louder and louder. Suddenly, without warning, his location changed to a battle ravaged forest. Large explosion's and screams could be heard as the war raged on. The confused and crazed young man looked around frantically before locking eyes with someone on the battlefield. It was himself, a younger Marik, trading blows with a three eyed man who was on the front lines of the enemies side. "What the hell.." He said, his breathing getting slightly sporadic. The triclops, he was fast, but Marik had the edge. The three eyed beast swung a large limb down at the young boy who sidestepped the swipe before jumping up and delivering a kick to his opponents head. A loud crack occurred as the fellow meta fall backwards unmoving. The younger version of Marik slowly approached the beast, dropping to his knees, staring at the life he'd just taken. One of his own kind. "No, NO!" The original Marik screamed clutching his head. "LET ME OUT!" He roared to nobody.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Wow!" Gon cried. "You... *Puff* are strong... good fight..." He groaned. Dylan was really stronger than what Gon thought. Dylan could even... beat Gon, if he really needed to. "What's... your name?" The boy asked Dylan, the strongest guy he ever met. His Ki slowly changed the color, from a blood red to a light blue, or cyan if you prefer, and then vanishing from existance. "Huh?" He asked himself, seeing Ryohei dissapearing. "Ohh! I wanted to kill him! Crap, I shouldn't have wasted my time training. At least, now I know this guy." He though, his eyes full of deception.
At least he trained.
At least.
Suddenly, Gon dropped on the ground. Was he dead? No. Surely no. But... what happened?

Last edited:
Kyles looked at Nathan as he defeated Ryohei. He scoffed. "Thought I would finally be able to have a real fight and the big dumb giant had to ruin it with his kindhearted rampage." He said out loud. "He even let him go without a second thought. He's too soft." He added.

Status
Not open for further replies.