• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

Gale looked over and did one last check before she took off into the air. Leveling out after just getting over the tree line.

Rosa held the small bag of things they had gotten and onto Gale. Her eyes scanning the world below with a childlike wonder.

Alyssa saw Hyrain clinging onto the Window "I think the Birdy wanted to get in..." Alyssa said before noticing the sudden drop in Altitude "We're landing... I think get ready..." She went followed Sam and the others out of the Skyfort, "So this is the Jungle Base?" Alyssa said looking around the Mansion especially caught her eye "Ok, that is really well camouflaged" Alyssa followed the others inside " THERE'S SO MUCH GREENERY " Cybele shouted going up a tree instead of going inside with Alyssa

Dillon chuckled a bit at Alex's joke. "I'm not going to spoil the suprise. What Hyrain does next has to come straight from the heart." Dillon told Alex, but he was focused on if Hyrain would actually apologize.

"Good to see you," Quickdraw said, walking past and entering his room. throwin his stuff on the bed and turning to leave. He walked down the stairs and said, "I'm gonna take the speeder and head back to scavenge what I can."

He entered the garage, and got on his speeder, which in a sense was a tricked out Jeep with the ability to go at high speeds, that he just called the Speeder. He reved up the engine and went on his way.

Sozin shrugged. "Sounds fun! You can count me in. I honestly don't care about the dangers. On the contrary, I enjoy them, laughing at threats, especially when it's my life on the line."

The girl finished her juice. "Who's the girl over there?" She asked. "That Alyssa, one of the people we helped escape prison. This time around, quite a few of the escapees have joined up with us." Time informed her

Alyssa waved at the girl drinking orange juice which reminded her of Dave "Hey, Have any of you seen Dave recently?" Alyssa asked looking at a particular painting "Does anyone else feel creeped out by this thing?" She turned to the others pointing at the painting

The girl threw away her empty juice box. "You don't have to worry bout the paintings, they're just hidden cameras monitoring this place 24/7." He informed Alyssa. "I'm Alexandrea by the way, but you can call me Alex for shorts."

Five FA-XX fighter jets approached the sky fort. "According to that murderer those convicts escaped onto this flying contraption." The leader said as he flew towards the ship. " Open fire. All five of the ships released their missiles at the Sky Fort.

"Eeep! Missiles!" Cybele grew a Giant Wall made of Wood and Stone taking the Missile hits to avoid the Skyfort being damaged, Alyssa of course heard the sound of things going nut crack "THE EARTHQUAKES AGAIN?!?" Alyssa went outside and saw a Giant wooden wall with leaves here and there "Cybele! WHAT'S GOING ON" Alyssa shouted "MISSILES" Cybele shouted back "Alright then... Nuff said" Alyssa went back the Mansion "Guys you might wanna see this..." Alyssa peeped her head through and went back out

Tim Sam and Alex heard the jet fly by and ran outside. "Oh no, Stop those Missile!" Tim said. Lex threw on of her small puppet attached to her hip in the air, the puppet grew into a long limped wooden puppet. Alex then waved her arms around as the puppet's arms and legs had blades sprout out and spun around derailing one of the missile. Sam made a stair case with ice and ran up it then froze another missile. Tim ran up the stairs as well and slowed one missile then kicked it of into another part of the jungle. "Two left." Tim thought

The missle Tim kicked turned around and hit the bottom of the Sky fort."
" Sir it seemed to have been deflected by something." One of the pilots said. " Let's do it again. " The captain said as they fired another five missles. the captain slowly messaged a trigger to the final missile on his ship.

Cybele saw two missiles headed for the Mansion that Dodged the wall " No!" Cybele didn't really have much time to think of a one-liner and just made two wooden arm like trees sprout out the ground grabbing the two missiles changing their course for two FA-XX fighters one of them hit while other did not "Mayday Mayday Going down" A pilot said before crashing in the distance "SORRY" Cybele shouted

" Colbot come in." The captain asked. " Alright men aim for the belly." He said as he and the remaing three jets flew underneath the ship and fired at it's underbelly

Rin heard the buzzing of fighter jet engines underneath him. He opened a hatch and looked down to see three jets firing at the base's underbelly. He waved back to the others and dropped down on a jet, breaking the glass. He dragged the pilot out and leapt to the next one, cutting the engine with an energy blade.

Alyssa stood there with a broken down jet which Rin chopped in half with an Energy Blade of his "Hey Tim! Can you reverse time and fix this up?" She asked Tim whilst Cybele was trying to punch The Fighter Jets with Logs flying here and there and one landing near Alyssa "....That was close..."

The captain and his remaining officer came out the other end.
" Yet these freaks wonder why we're attacking them. How many good men have these bastards killed." He The captain said as he flipped open a seal and fired a twenty tone non radiation nuclear warhead at the ship. Both pilots started to get to a safe distance.

"Leave them to me." Alex said her long limbed puppet standing beside her. She waved her arm forward and the puppet flew towards the jet and spin sliced them with its four blades. "Don't mess with my stuff." She said. "But the skyfort is not yours." Sam said in the back.

Rin sighed as the nuclear warhead flew toward the ship. "Yet these bozos wonder why we're attacking them." He jumped off a stalled jet and focused the aura into his hands. He yelled as he jumped off the side of the Skyfort and grabbed the front of the nuke. His muscles strained with the effort as he stalled the missile and took it down with him. He closed his eyes. I hope this works. Rin summoned his aura, flaring to life with a blinding light as it formed a protective shield around him. The missile exploded a mere half second before Rin reached the ground with the warhead.

The captain saw what happened and made a kamikaze run at the sky fort. He smirked as he teleported inside while his jet blew up. The man took off his uniform to reveal his short blonde hair. He quietly made his way around the base.

Sam touched the ground. "Absolute zero frozen hell!" She shouted as a pillar of ice shot upwards and managed to freeze the radiation and the jet explosion before is caused to much damage on the ship. "Phew." She said relieved.

Oh, for the love of the sky. Do I seriously have to do this? "Okay, Alex. I am sincerely sorry for trying to kill you." Was that enough? To be completely honest, Hyrain wasn't sure how they were going to kick him out without everyone in the ship dying, but hey. As he said, better to not worry about everyone wanting to kill you

"Oh, come the fuck on. This day gets better and better." Dave muttered to himself as he stopped where the base had been and found only a crater. No greenery in every direction. Grass seemed to have began sprouting, but not by much. "Someone have a fit? I put my money on Rin. Rin had a fit. I have no doubt about it. But... where did they go..." He pondered this for a while. His conclusion was Quickdraw's flying ship thing. He always talked about it, and if something bad happened here, common sense is to escape and get to the closest safe haven. Now, It's only a matter of finding a giant floating fortress. Man, doesn't Dave has his work cut out for him.

Dirk had returned. He watched Taylor harness her power or whatever without revealing his presence before heading off into a separate room and lying down on a musty old bed. The 25 year old missed the old days, back when he'd had friends here. Back when the resistance was strong. Back when he'd had love. But even his own Girlfriend turned out to be a traitor. He couldn't bring himself to off her, so she escaped. He wasn't sure where she'd gone, and he really didn't care.

Jack sat in the lush forest. Nothing around except the bird's singing and silence. He'd already come a long way... hadn't he? He was kind of all powerful now... but it didn't help anything. He thought he'd feel good. Maybe it's because he's NOT good. He's a cold hearted murderer... or at least that's what he likes to show... but there truly is something deep down inside, that makes him this way. His own desires of friendship and love shown in a sick sadistic manner. He figured that probably wasn't the way to do things, but who's gonna stop him? Exactly.

Rin got up from under the rubble, his skin charred a bit and clutching a burnt arm. He waved over to Dave. "Yo. If you're wondering what happened, some fighter jets attacked the base, fired a nuclear warhead at it, so I took it to the ground."

The Captain walked around the sky fortress until he found the perfect spot. He smiled a little bit before standing back. With a snap of this fingers the oxygen turned into an explosive fire creating a hole breach inside of the fort. He teleported to the other end of the ship.

Jonathan smiled a little bit as he looked at Rosa with that look of wonder on her face. " Cherish these moments." He said as he leaned against the beast.

Last edited:
"I'll check inside for the body, Rin! You check the jet or what's left of it..." Alyssa went inside the base and turned around the corner and saw a Massive fire and a man "You put that out... Or else I'll make you..." Alyssa grabbed her Glaive

"Hey! Guys I'm gonna go back for a while..." Cybele went down the tree and said to the others as a Giant Mole burst through the ground leaving a hole in it "I forgot something back home." Cybele jumped in the hole followed by the Mole

"Good job Hyrain, but will Alex accept your apology?" Dillon started to smell smoke. "Hey, is it just me or do you smell smoke coming from somewhere?" Dillon asked. He had been distracted with Hyrain and Alex and they had failed to realize that they were under attack.

The captain teleported to the other side of the ship before doing the exact same thing blowing up that portion of the sky fort. He quickly teleported to the north side of the ship

Quickdraw came to a stop, and got off the Speeder and faced Dave. "Hey, Dave, mind giving me a hand, loading some stuff on and looking for anyone who got left behind," he said rubbing his face.

"Mother fucker! The ship's blowing up! I'll try to keep us breathing." Hyrain dissolved and flew to the north entrance, reappeared, and looked through the hole. Should I really be helping these people? They've never done anything for me, apart from try and kill me. Eh, I'll see how they fare without me. I mean, there's not much of a loss if the thing goes down. One less hunk of metal pumping pollution into the atmosphere. Hyrain had made up his mind, his body turning into air once again, and flew back to where his was originally, his form a barley visible shimmer in the air behind Dillon

Gale landed outside their den and sent out a small cloud of dust. She shifted slowly so she didn't just drop them. Her bones snapping and falling back into place, "got to love having dead nerves".

Rosa scuirred off into the hut like den and set up a new fire. The shadow manipulator calling for more logs to be brought in.

"Man, what the hell is going on!?" Dave yelled, losing his cool for a moment, then regaining himself. "I'm gone for a day and everything goes to shit."

"Don't blame the people who tried to defend the base..." Cybele stated coming out of a hole "Excuse me... KAW KAW" Cybele shouted as an Eagle picked her up and she landed at Giant Oak tree

"Honestly I have a small bit of actual knowledge of what happened. I was working on the Skyfort, and some shit broke loose, and I got people out of there." Quickdraw gave a shrug. "I'm in the dark here, so just breathe. I'm hoping some cameras survived through the backup so we can get a picture of what happened."

Jonthan picked up some more logs for the fire. He placed some of them on while the other he put to the side. He sat opposite of the shadow girl wondering if he should ask her anything.

The captain Looked around the north side and wondered where these meta's were at. He let out a breath before creating another explostion taking out another side of the ship. It shouldn't be much longer until this thing crashes to the ground. He started to walk to the south side.

"Well... okay..." Dave replied, rubbing the gash in his face absentmindedly. "Need any help getting that shit out of the ruble?" He asked, turning his head so Quickdraw couldn't see the gash, as it came as an embarrassment to Dave.

"Okay, check around the rubble where Lucas' hideout booth thing was. Something might be left there. I'll check else where. Radio me, if you find anything," Quickdraw, said turning away to rumage through some rubble beside him.

The captain walked to the last side of the sky fort before snapping his fingers and blowing a hole into that side. He felt the fort start to fall to the ground. He Teleported to everyone and brought them back to the ground before teleporting away.