• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

Sozin turned around and saw the newcomer, a sword pointed at his face. He touched the tip of the sword and grinned. "Ooh. Now that's what I call nice and sharp." He blinked at Zane. "You seem a little grumpy. Why is that?"

Sam nodded and walked to a intercom. "Attention all passengers, we will be heading for our second division's base a few kilometres away." She said. Tim listened to the message still on his bed. "Well that's good to hear, haven't seen Alexandrea in awhile."

Zane pulled his sword back and looked at the man. "You think I'm grumpy?" Zane asked with a little grin starting to appear on his face. "Well you don't know the half of it. Now I'm not going to ask you again. Who are you?" Zane asked, but this time his tone was a little more relaxed.

So in chuckled as he conjured a small fireball in his open palm. "Call me Sozin. Named after a famous firebender. Gee, wonder what my power is? It surely must be control over water."

"So you have jokes too." Zane stated with a grin on his face as he looked at the fireball in his palm. "I'm sorry Sozin, but I didn't come here for a fight. I was just scouring the area to see what happened here. Actually, you may be of help. Can you tell what happened here?" Zane asked Sozin, even if he didn't want to ask a man he just met.

Sozin shrugged, extinguishing the fireball by closing his fist. "I don't know, man. I just woke up in this wreckage. From the looks of it, the base must have been attacked. Considering that metas are, no, were kept here, a resistance movement must have led the attack."

"Makes sense." Zane told Sozin. "There is a resistance movement here... and I've been working to shut it down." Zane stated, looking to see Sozin's reaction. 'Wait, why am I telling this guy? For all I could know, he is with them!' Zane thought to himself and facepalmed himself for his latest idiotic action.

"Transform" Draco called out as he transform into the Century King "Son of the Dragon, Century King" Draco called. Draco then did a pose after he said who he was "alright let's go find some people" he told himself as he flew up and started to look around.

"Alright people, I'm gonna get headin' of to bed. It's been a big day today." Alex said with a yawn. The teen walked away from his friends and headed toward his room, on the way he picked somebody's peanut butter sandwich from the fridge and took to his room. Alex quickly ate the sandwich, went into the bathroom and looked at himself. "Oh, probably should deactivate my powers." Alex said, "No wonder why I could see so good." Alex said as his eyes faded from red to blue. The teen washed up and went to bed and feel asleep in a matter of seconds.

"Strider's don't need anyone." Dirk replied. "Maybe this one does." Dave countered.
"You know I'm a Darwinist." Dirk shook his head in disappointment. Only the strong survive.
Dashing forward, Dirk's Katana clashed with Dave's, as he was able to block the attack not a second too soon. "Come on Dirk! We don't have to do this!" Dave really didn't want to. He wanted someone that could understand him. He wanted someone he could confide in. But that was years ago. Who knows how much Dirk has changed.
Dirk says nothing in reply as they begin to spar, both an equal match with the Katana. Dave is giving it all he has, his Katana not even visable, same as Dirk's. Dirk is going one-handed, not even breaking a sweat.
Show off.
Dirk brought his Katana down full force with one arm, and Dave just wasn't strong enough to hold it off, as his own Katana was forcibly cut into his cheek.
"Gah!" He leaped away as he made a tactical swing to keep Dirk at bay. The gash in his face began to leak blood. "Damnit, Dirk! Fuck you!" This time, he attacked, with everything he could muster. This time, Dirk was put on the defensive as his brother somehow tripled in power. Dirk was actually slightly impressed. He brought his knee up into Dave's side to end the battle, and end it did.
Dave collapsed to the ground in a bloody heap, gasping for air as he clutched his side. His shades had fallen and lied, broken, to his side as Dirk moved in. "Come on, man..." Dave groaned. Dirk stopped. He'd won again. Dave was still nothing. Without another word said, Dirk turned around and vanished. Dave groaned as he lied his head back down and coughed up a tooth that had gotten into his throat.

"I guess I'll go get some rest as well before we reach the Second Division Base." Dillon said to no one in particular. He looked at Josh and wondered if he was trustworthy enough just to leave him without any supervision. Dillon decided he would let someone else handle Josh since he was tired at the moments. He took one last glance at Josh before going to his room. He decided to eat that spare peanut butter and jelly and sandwich he had brought. However, when he looked inside, it was gone. Dillon was so tired l, he decided he would figure out whoever did it tomorrow. Once inside his room, he laid on his bed and tried too fall sleep.

Gale led Rosa to the small town not far. They talked happily and found a tollbooth. Gale put the money in, calling the organization and speaking quietly to them. She hung up and the two powered individuals moved forward.

Sozin nodded. "Cool. Wait, I've got it!" He had a sudden flash of understanding; all the events upon his meeting with Zane linked together like chains. "Maybe the reason why you're so grumpy is because every time you try to make you're mission subtle and attempt to befriend new metas is that they assume you're an enemy straight away."

Shrugging, Hyrain left Gale to talk to her humans, and headed upwards towards the mystery flying object he'd spotted a few minutes ago. Once he'd leveled out, he could clearly see that it was an... Airship? Hyrain hadn't seen one of them for years, especially not one this advanced, so decided to fly to a window and become visible. He could see somebody inside, namely Dillon, so he knocked on the plexiglass (assuming that's what you make the windows out of with this thing)

Alyssa paid no heed to the crowd that formed and simply walked pass followed by Cybele then heard a Flap of wings "Goddamn Birds got in.." Alyssa went to the source of the sound "YO YOU FEATHERED FLAPPY BITCHES SCATTER" She shouted towards Hyrain without knowing it was him as Cybele bid around the corner "eheh... Sorry bout that" Alyssa scratched her head as she turned towards Cybele

Gale finished up her shopping and nudged against rosa with a smile. She walked over to a small shop and got the shadow manipulator an icecream. After that they started back to the forest so that they could outfit themselves in their new den.

"I guess so." Zane replied as he rubbed his hair. "I did meet two others who weren't as bad. Their names were Draco and Hyrain. I tried being friendly to them and it worked. They ended up taking on the resistance by themselves. They did a good job but they made Hyrain join them." Zane told Sozin, remembering the events his clone witnessed. "So what are you planning to do now?" Zane asked Sozin as he put his sword away, letting down his guard.

Dillon was sound asleep when he heard knocking on the window. He tried ignore it, but it kept going. When he opened his eyes and looked out the window, he would of thought he was dreaming of he didn't see a face. Dillon got up and walked to the window. "I was sleeping and you woke me up. What are you doing here?" Dillon asked Hyrain as he rubbed his eyes.

Hyrain attempted to mouth 'Is there a way in?', pointing towards the door of Dillon's room in an attempt to get the message across. He knew the height they were at, but you never know. At least, if he could manage to talk to one of them properly, he could tell them that he could keep the door depressurised until he got in

"That sucks." Zane replied to Sozin. He kind of knew that feeling. "Why don't you help me?" Zane asked Sozin.

Dillon just shrugged, showing that he didnt know. Then he remembered that there was a map of the whole SkyFort in everyone's room. He grabbed the map and showed it too Hyrain.

Hyrain grinned and gave him the thumbs up, then turned his attention to the map. After looking at it for around a minute, he'd figured out where the door was, and promptly disappeared. After he'd located the door, exactly where the map said it was, he held his arms out in Jesus style, forming a bubble of air around him, which he quickly lowered the pressure of. Once he'd got it to a level which he thought of as being similar to the airship's, he flew forwards, the bubble connecting with both sides of the door, crossed his fingers, and pulled open the door

There was a small rush of air as the small difference between the bubble and the rest of Skyfort equalised, then Hyrain pulled the door closed, whilst keeping the bubble intact. As soon as the airtight hatch closed completely, he lost control of the bubble, which shut off as soon as the door sealed itself. Breathing a sigh of relief, he looked at the map, figured out where Dillon was, and walked up to his room, and said "Thanks. I wasn't really sure how I was going to manage that."

"No problem man." Dillon replied to Hyrain. "Consider it a favor, especially since you tried to kill me and Alex the last time you saw us. I forgive you." Dillon told Hyrain. "So, are you planning on staying or are you visiting?" Dillon asked.

"Never tried to kill you. Only disable you, which was only fair when you were threatening to zap me if I moved. Now Alex, that bastard is a whole other story. But thanks. Makes my life a lot easier, not having to worry about getting killed." Hyrain grinned, then continued. "But yeah, I'm just making a short visit. Or at least, until this thing lands. Then I'm heading back to the forest to see where Draco went off to"

"Well isn't this fucking great." Dave said aloud to himself. "I'm hella lucky he didn't cause more serious harm." Dave picked himself up off the ground and stood, dusting himself off. "Why the fuck am I talking to myself? What would the others think? You know what? Fuck them. I'm gonna talk out loud all I want." Dave decided it was time to return to Base now.

Draco then look around for someone to come out, but he was by himself again "well here i go again" he told himself before he got up and walk around for a little while

"Oh, you mean your dragon friend? He's probably dead." Dillon stated. "But you should apologize to Alex if you want to be accepted here. He was really injured from what you did to him." Dillon told Hyrain being serious. "Other than that, we're just relaxing here for now, so go get something to eat and relax a bit." Dillon told Hyrain.

Zane looked to the voice that had yelled and saw a familiar face running toward Sozin and himself. "Hey Draco!" Zane waved to Draco. "I saw the fight, how did you escape?" Zane asked. "I thought they might've captured you." Zane stated.

"How would you know I knew?" Zane asked, thinking for a second that Draco figured out his cloning ability. 'But he couldn't have.' Zane thought to himself before dismissing the question. "Never mind that. By the way, this is Sozin." Zane told Draco as he pointed to Sozin.

Gale led rosa back to the forest. Once far enough in she shifted and let the shadow girl to climb on. The shifter stretched her wings out as she readied herself for flight.

Rosa held onto Gale's fur that grew in two small patches of her shoulders. She whispered to her friends before relaxing.

Draco place his hand out to Sozin "nice to meet you Sozin" he said with a smiled "so wheres Hyrain" he ask with a worry look "i couldnt find him anywhere" he added

Sozin smiled and shook the newcomer's hand. He turned to Zane and smiled, fire glowing in his eyes. "I accept. Oh, and by the way, you still haven't told me your name yet."

"Okay folks, we're touching down at our Second Base. So everyone stay inside while me and the others make sure it's clear." Quickdraw said as they landed in the hanger. He looked at Sam and said, "Okay, let's round up Tim and us three will make sure the base isn't compromised."

Alex awoke to hear Quickdraw talking about how they were going to be landing. Alex got from his bed and rubbed his eyes and yawned, he then walked over to Dillon. "Goodmorning Dillon.." Alex paused as he saw Hyrain, "Wait, why is he here?" Alex asked, looking at Hyrain, he was a bit on edge due to his presence considering he tried to hurt him and his friends.

Last edited:
"Are you sure? I'm not lying when I say the work I do is dangerous." Zane stated. "My employers are also dangerous people. I'm just trying to warn you what you're getting yourself into. I hope you can handle it." Zane said with a slight grin.

"What's up man." Dillon responded to Alex. "I showed Hyrain the way in. He was knocking on my window. Speaking of which, Hyrain, this is the perfect time to do what I told you to do." Dillon stated before rubbing his eyes, still a bit tired.

Sam nodded and walked to Tim's room where he was already getting ready. "Shall we go?" He said as they met up with QuickDraw. "Lets get going." Tim said as he walked out of the airship and into the jungle. After walking for a bit, They came face with a camouflaged mansion. Tim walked inside and was met with a young girl sitting on the front counter cross legged drinking orange juice. "I've been expecting you guys." She said. "Really?" Asked Tim. "Not really, I just saw the SkyFort fly near, its not hard to miss." She said comically.

Jonathan gently went onto gale and petted her fur. He looked at Rosa then at her. He smiled a little bit. For the first time in a long time it felt like he had a family.

"Knocking on your window huh?" Alex said in response to Dillon, "I didn't know we helped the homeless." Alex said in a joking voice, trying to lighten the mood even though he kept his guard up. "Wait, what did you tell him to do?" Alex asked, now he was really getting on edge.