• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

It was pouring rain outside the prison. On top of a small cliff outside the prison walls, stood a man wearing a hoodie. "Its now or never I suppose." said the figure quietly as he started walking toward the prison walls.

Jay sat in the corner of his cell as far from the door as he could, but the institute just wouldn't let him have peace. They kept him alive with hopes for testing his powers within a combat setting, and he was very weak due to malnourishment on his part so he was hoping that they didn't expect much. After a minute he begun to whistle an old tune his father taught him, he didn't care who heard him. He looked up at the camera in the opposite corner of his cell and although they didn't get a perfect image of him they could keep him from moving outside of his cell through indirect sight, as long as there was someone watching the camera which there always was.

Jonathan walked around his cell. " You just had to fuckin show you're didn't you." He said to himself outloud. " Oh fire must try and be a hero. Well look where that got you." He said. He let out a breath and sat on his cot. He wondered if anyone would even miss him. He is such a screw up he doubted it. " So anyone around. He yelled to see if anyone could hear him. " How did you all end up in this hell hole."

Alex sat against the glass of his cell, he could here Jonathan's yelling put ignored it. He just hoped that somehow he could get out if this place. Alex got up and walked toward the window, it was rainy and gloomy outside. Alex sighed, "Another uneventful day. Why'd this have to happen." Alex said to himself.

Hearing the shout from the other cell Jay shyly spoke, "taken, and experimented on," his voice was scratchy and hoarse, it sounded broken and unused. He sighed as he stood up from his corner and shambled to the cell door looking out seeing guards walk by and one give a nasty look towards Jay. After a second he started to wobble a bit and then fell to the floor, much like his mind he lost his willpower a while ago.

Rosa heard the yelling and ducks her head into her shirt. She pulled her arms in to and frowned at the white fabric and how it let a little bit of light in. She whispered to the small shadow she had created and flinched when she heard the alarm that signified food. The slot on her door opened and a tray was put in, well more kicked in as its content spilled. She scooped up the water so it wouldn't spill and drank it down.

Alex watched the girl from his cell he curiously watched her talk to the small shadow before the alarm that signified food rang. Alex stopped the tray with his foot and carefully picked through his food, avoiding any hairs and what looked like finger nails. Alex drank all the water in one gulp then kicked the tray back out the slot, If they're gonna be dicks, I might as well be one back. Alex thought to himself with a smirk.

Jay laid there on the ground and when the food was kicked in he didn't move towards it rather back to his corner. This hell-hole was not something he wanted to live in, he still couldn't believe that the government that he had lived under for most of his life would treat a select few people to treat like complete shit. But at this point he didn't care about himself all he cared about was, well... nothing nothing at all.

Rosa sat back in her corner and slid a fork into the small hiding place she had. She ushered the shadow into it as well so that wouldn't die. She laid beside the tiny hole in her cot, "I know it's small but I promise I'll make it bigger. Just be careful not to touch the light".

She relaxed to the sounds of their whispers and curled up beside her cot so she wouldn't crush them.

Jon let out a breath as he looked around. He had an idea. a terrible idea but an idea. He took off his belt and put it in a nose and put it around his neck. He tied it to his window as he jumped off his bed.

The alarm went off as armed and secured guards were sent to Jonathan's cell. The readied themselves at the door and breached. Pulling him down and stripping anything he could use to do it again before kicking him in the side and leaving.

Ross heard the alarm and pressed herslef under the cot into a tight ball, worried it was her cell.

Alex sat on his bunk and watched the guards scramble around, "They treat us like we are not even human, so why do they care if we die?" Alex asked aloud, knowing he wasn't going to get answer. "Will this really be how the rest of my life goes?" Alex asked. The young teen sighed and jumped of his bunk, then placed his forehead against the glass his cell and tried to looked at the other prisoners and the location of the guards.

Alyssa, who was knocked out started to regain Consciousness the blackness in her eyes started to fade she rubbed her eyes in an attempt to accelerate the process soon once the Blackness disappeared she was revealed to be in a room with a bed, toilet and a small napkin box "What the Fuck happened...?" She said still drowsy when she noticed a dart on her shoulder "That must've stinged" She said pulling the dart out with a quick intake of air through the white fence of her teeth, she got up to the door "HEY WHERE THE FUCK AM I?" She shouted to no one in particular

Jonathan stood up and laid on his cot. " Not my best idea." He said as he looked out of the window. He started to think about what his next escape might be. He stood up and moved around to think of anything.

Ryker woke up after the alarms with his own cough. "Good morning prisoners. So, what did I miss?" He cheerfully said, standing up off his cot, and doing a few exercises. Most inmates had lost hope, and kinda just went ugh, to the whole, prisoner thing. Ryker took no heed and continued his upbeat, happy behavior. There was currently a bet with the guards, on when he would give up with this happy act, and break. Ryker assured himself that he wouldn't, but break lose and save June. And maybe some prisoners too. He had big goals, but practically no chance to actually perform this kind of task.

Alyssa in a Tantrum started banging on the bars "WHERE'S AMON YOU SONS OF BITCHES WHERE IS SHE!?!?" Clearly Concerned for her Maid "TELL ME NOW OR I'LL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB" She Screamed her voice echoing throughout the entire prison

The figure walked towards the gate where two guards stood. "Hey! Who goes there!" The guards shouted as they held up their gun. The man waved his arm and time seem to slow down for a moment from the views of the guards. When the shift ended, the figure disappeared. "What?" said the guards in confusion. The figure was now standing against the wall on the inside. "Whew, now onto phase two."

Jonathan heard the voice and sighed. "Shut up." He yelled at the person who was yelling. " You can't do shit in this place." He said.

"You can do somethings, like exercise or think, or relax!" Ryker called out, as he sat down cross legged on the floor of his cell. "But maybe throwing a fit, or giving up, or negative things like that will ruin it all for you."

" I meant in the way of getting the fuck out of here." He said as he talked to the new voice. " I haven't given up yet. I think I might have an idea." He said. " The name's Jonathan by the way. Who are you?'

"There is no way out of here," Jay butted into the conversation, "I've been in here for 5 years and trust me there's no way out," he finished as he wobbled back to his feet. He right back down, "At this point you might as well start starving yourself," he added as he just moved back to his corner his food still on the tray, well as on the tray as when it was kicked in.

"I ain't dying today... My Money is still back home! But I'm not leaving without Amon..." She said making a depressed look on her face slouching on the cell's Bars "Oh! I got an Idea when do the guards leave?" She asked

" They never leave." He said. " Hell I had an idea and now I have a bruise on my side. But we'll find away to get out. All of us including youre girlfriend." He said assuming that was who Amon was.

"I'm Ryker, and there always is a way out, even if you don't know it! Maybe if we ask nicely, the guards would let us out," he joked, absentmindedly.

(Lol Alyssa is a Girl if that wasn't obvious enough)

".. I'm Alyssa nice to meet you..." She said still slouchy "Well if they never leave maybe we can make em..." She stayed silent for a while "Maybe some sort of Distraction or something? Hmph All I need is the one with the keys..."

The man then looked around the place and noticed that there was more guards than he anticipated. He pulled out a radio from his hoodie. "Hey Dave, are you in yet?" he said through the radio.

"Then again, maybe discussing our plan of escape within earshot of the guards, isn't the smartest move in the world," Ryker added catching the angry gaze of one of the guards with a broad grin.

"Well," Jay spoke, "While you all fantasize over there, I'm living in reality. It's just impossible to escape this fucking hell-hole," He looked at the area in his cell, the three walls the specially designed door that allowed sound to escape but the air inside couldn't as it was radiated, he hated the radiation, but it was his life for five years. He hoped for death more and more as the days pasted by.

"I'll wipe that smug grin of your face..." Alyssa said looking at one of the guards she then walked to her bed and fell on it face first "I swear to the Lord... I'm gonna find you" She was talking to herself thinking how to get out of the hell she was in

" I got an idea." He said as he strained his head to look at Alyssa. " Let's all continue this at chow time shall we." He said.

Dave stood in the shadows, well. He wasn't actually just standing there, being chill, like most cool guys. He was moving to the left and right at a speed so fast, he was nearly invisible to the unsuspecting guard approaching.
He heard the voice of his partner, Tim, from the radio on his belt, alerting the guard. With quick precision, accuracy, and silence, he unsheathed his Katana. The blade made no sound as it separated the man's head from his body. Quickly, he moved both pieces into a shadowy corner.
"Whoops. Don't remember if I was supposed to kill any or not. Oh wait. I don't give a shit." He muttered to himself as he pulled the radio from his waist.
"I'm about as in as... never mind. I guess now isn't the time for dirty jokes. No. I'm not in. Yet. Almost. Hey, I get to kill guards, right?" He asked as he wiped the blood that clung to his Katana off on the dead Guard's body absentmindedly.

"Oh, yeah, Chow time. Mmmm, food." Ryker moaned happily. "But yeah, we can continue this at chow time." The guard raised his eyebrow at Ryker once more. The boy responded by sticking out his tounge towards the guard. You see while other prisoners would get beaten by this kind of disrespect, the guards never touched Ryker. Mainly because with his power, it would make him stronger. So they kinda let him screw around.

"Chow time?" Alyssa questioned then the Doors to their Cells opened "PRISONERS LUNCH TIME GET TO THE CAFETERIA" speakers boomed "Ugh... I just laid down" Alyssa said wearily getting back up... Then followed the rest of the prisoners to the Cafeteria and picked up a tray and walked to a lone table in the corner slowly munching on the mood "I swear I'm gonna kill every single last one of you once this entire thing is over"

Tim heard Dave talk about killing and groaned. "What did you do? You know what never mind, get here fast, lunch time for the prisoners is just starting and there's more guards here than the intel I got told me." He said to dave through the radio.

"Alright. Cool." Dave replied, and tucked the radio onto his waist again as he brandished his Katana. "I'll just... ah, whatever." He sheathed the sword, and brought his hand up to the wall. Dave never truly enjoyed using his powers, but they did come in handy quite a bit. He could feel the wall heating up. In a matter of seconds, the wall was white hot, and he simply shoved a hole through the wall as extremely hot pre-magma clumped onto the ground. The hole was big enough for Dave to fit through, so he was cool with it.
He took notice that no one was in the bathroom. "Thank god. If someone dropped the soap..." He mumbled as he leaped in, landing beside the goopy pile that had already almost cooled and solidified.
He pulled out the radio to contact Tim again. "Yo. I'm in."

Tim heard Dave as he was sneaking past the guards on the outside. "Good now remember the plan, you get inside and cause a distraction and I will open the prison doors. And don't get seen" he said as he sneaked into the prison building.

"Distraction. Right." He replied, tucking the radio back to it's familiar spot. "I'll name you Silvester." He told it. Re-brandishing his Katana, he prepped himself to step out of the Bathroom.
"Ha!" He leaped from the Bathroom, battle ready, and was encountered by no one. "Oh. Yeah. Lunch." He grumbled as he re-sheathed his sword. He made his way casually down the hall, making popping noises with his mouth occasionally. "Fuck this." He finally broke, and re-brandished his sword again.
"SHIT WEED FUCK BAGS!" He yelled at the top of his voice. "I'M FUCKING AROUND IN YOUR PRECIOUS HELL HOLE!" He began hitting and slashing the walls with his Katana. "YEAH! COME GET ME, FUCK TARDS!"
The footsteps thundered. Here they come.

Time walked in the halls of the prison when he heard Dave scream. "I told him not to be seen." He groaned. "Oh well he did his job." He said as he started running toward the control room. when he arrived, he was met with one guard who he quickly slowed down in time and knocked out. "Alright I'm in position, now for Dave to distract most of the guard."

The Guards thundered from around the corner. Dave grinned inwardly at his pose. It would make his bro proud. He stood with the Katana resting on his Shoulder as he stared at the group. Keeping a calm, stoic expression, he pointed at the guards with his index finger, then retracted it, and stuck out his thumb, pointing down with it.
It's just the Strider way.
As the Guards rushed, Dave leaped onto the wall, then to the opposite, doing this several times with his incredible speed, it didn't even take a second to perform this as he flew downward, kicking off from the roof, directly into the small mob. He felt bone crack beneath his boot as the Guard's attempted to shoot at him.
There's a reason his friends say he's faster than a bullet... wait... no one says that.
He feels red spray his face as his Sword slices off the hand of a Guard. "Not all the Guard are here..." He muttered to himself as he kicked one sideways in the shin, and broke his leg before leaping up into the air.
Bullets hit their comrades as the Guards inadvertently killed each other, causing no emotional reaction out of Dave.