• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

The speakers began to turn on. Slowly, Skylar walked past a few prisoners who would rather remain in their cells than rejoice in freedom. Picking up her pace by a lot, she began to run, dashing outside at full speed, until she had made it outside. Every so often, a corpse of a dead guard would be lying on the ground. That simply gave Skylar the chills, but she felt little sympathy for them. Once she was outside, she took a good, hard look around- she was free from the institution, the hell she had been imprisoned in.

The sound of the dying generators was music to Jakes ears, with each passing second his mind was growing clearer, the dull fog those awful machines had been forcing upon him was lifting. And as it left something new was taking its place. Clarity. For the first time in almost a year Jake knew exactly what he desired. This metal box had been his home for far too long and now he wanted out. If a mass of black crystals could crack its knuckles it would have.

The sound of shifting mass could be heard even through the thick door as tendrils began to form from the black mess, each one working in perfect harmony with the others to get the task at hand done. They wormed their way inside the seems of the vault door, infiltrating every gap and spreading through the delicate inner workings. After a few seconds of them rummaging it became clear there was no way they could open the door just by dumb luck and tinkering like this. Time for more drastic measures.

From the outside of the cell it would appear as if the door was collapsing in on itself as the edges were pulled back by the army of black that were working tirelessly to obtain freedom. With one last effort the door came completely off of its hinges and was hurled into the back of the cell where it became lodged in the wall, easily sinking about 10 inches into the surface.

The tendrils retreated back into the puddle of crystals on the ground and a new form began to take shape, shifting and moving until the rough outline of a young man could be seen standing there. Admittedly a man who was still completely composed of crystals and had large glaring yellow eyes but a man all the same. A mouth, if you could call it that, more of a dark hole appeared in the head of the creature, still moving a little as if it hadn't had to do this for a long time. Now fully formed Jake looked at his hands for a moment, almost in disbelief. Then raising his eyes to meet Dave's he cleared his throat and said "Uh...sup?"

Ryker happily waltzed out of the prison. It wasn't every day you get a free get out ail free card. He stopped as the group of people beginning to form, that included his rescuers. He stepped forward and poked his head, to where it was in view of the people, in the circle. "How's it hanging?"

Levi stood there mouth agape at the creature which had just appeared. "It just said sup...It just said SUP!" After a moment of contemplating Levi just shook his head and waved. "Hey. Hows it goin?"

"Sup." Dave replied. No way would he say it out loud, but that was cool. He looked back at Rosa. What's her deal? Whatever. Not like it matters.
"Welp. You're free. Have fun." He turned and walked away.

"Hey." Alex said back he looked at the group of people that had formed, there was more than he expected. As Dave began to walk away Alex thought a bit, "We're free, but now what? What if the government finds us again?" Alex asked, his mind seemed to be racing a mile a minute.

Rosa pushed again and started to throw gaurds at the machines, pushing herself to keep her powers working. She finally just smashed e computer and retreated, unsure if she had done anything. She stopped at the group, standing in the back and whispering the the shadows.

"If you think about it, we're gonna need some help, getting back up on our feet. It's like you adopted a bunch of kids. You gotta help us, stay away from the government. Plus, we could probably help you. We all gotta stick together," Ryker said catching up to Dave.

"It's not like I care, but you guys could tag along I guess. Actually, just ask Tim. He's hiding around here somewhere." Dave replied cooly. He looked up into the sky. It's too sunny. Needs more cloud cover. Returning his attention to whatever lies ahead of him, his legs continued to move as he walked away. His mission was complete. He only did it for shits and giggles. Now that it's over, onto the next thing.

Time watched as Dave walked out. "Alright Dave we're leaving" He looked at Ryker with and gloomy face. "Sorry, we're not recruiting, we work better as a small group." He said.

Levi furrowed his brow as Dave walked away and ran forward to catch up. "So....are you guys like part of a secret organization or something? Or are you like a pair of freedom fighters?" He put his hands behind his head and stared up as they walked. Not paying much attention to what Tim said.

Jay watched as prisoners ran past or just idly walk by, but he didn't leave his cell as the specially designed cell wasn't connected to the main power. However the camera was offline and the room was being filled with pure air instead of the normal shit that he was used to. With the containment measures offline he blinked and he was outside of the cell, he looked back at the cell and fell back to the ground. An escape was possible after all. No one else was in the area so with the blink of an eye he found himself in a different area of the institute, he was looking for someone now.

Skylar remained quiet for a while, before speaking. "If the government does find us again, then we're dead. Again. Not like our family is anywhere nearby anyway." Dave was ready to waltz away happily, and Skylar couldn't care less. The smaller amount of people there are, the better. Tim turned to another kid, who seemed to want to tag along with them. "So, we just split up now. Cool." Skylar took a look around, planning where she'd go now that she wasn't stuck in the prison.

Rosa heard what the people said and started off. Whistling a soft tune as she walked away from the group. She heard one of the shadows make a joke and giggled at it. The girl then started to speak with her friends, pulling her clothes close for warmth.

"Whatever." Alex said, he continued to follow the two, wondering just what they were. Did they have powers too? Alex felt a strange sensation in his eyes, this meant they were back to normal and ready to go. Finally, that stuff those guards put on my eyes is gone. Alex thought to himself as he continued to follow Tim and Dave.

Jake eyed the guy he assumed had freed him with mild confusion as he walked away, not that he minded but why did this guy let him out if his plan was to simply leave anyway? Strange. He didn't have time to be wondering about the reason for his sudden freedom though, no, he had to grab this chance and get the hell out of dodge.

Still unfamiliar with the compounds layout despite all his years locked away here Jake tentatively began to creep down the corridor to the right from his cell, stopping only to pick up a key card from a fallen guard. Taking the card from the mans blood soaked pocket hadn't been the most pleasant experience but hey, these people had never gone out of their way to ensure he would have a pleasant experience when they were alive so why would they in death.

Emerging into the first non artificial lighting he had seen in almost half his lifetime Jake greedily gulped in large quantities of the fresh air, indulging himself so much that it took him a moment to notice the group of people in the distance. Should he go greet his fellow escapees? The guy who rescued him was over there...maybe not...they were someway away and if a response team was already on its way here it would target the larger groups first. Still getting somebody else to help him out would be useful, he had no real plan of escape himself. A partner would be ideal....

"Er, both? I guess. I mean... yeah. It's both." Dave shrugged. He turned his head to look at Levi. "That was your cue to stop bothering me." He said, his expression remaining as neutral as ever.

Levi face was completely unhindered by the comment and had a blank expression as he continued to speak. "Im interested. Think ima check it out." He finished speaking and continued his walk forward, staying just a few feet behind Dave.

Dave shrugged incoherently as he progressed. He really just wanted to see his bro. That's all he ever wanted. The exact reason why he helped infiltrate the Prison (along with getting some shits and giggles). He'd hoped to find Dirk here, but with no such luck. His bro used to lead this massive pro-meta human movement. He was a legend. A fucking legend. Better and stronger than Dave in every way, but their powers, abilities and strengths were the same. The movement was crushed years and years ago. Dirk disappeared.
"Whatever. Do what you like. I don't care."

Rosa heard the sound of a helicopter and dove behind a tre. She looked up and saw it pass over her. The prison back up having been called. She looked back over from where she came, throwing herself quickly, "incoming"!

Tim sighed at when he noticed a few of the prisoners decided to follow them. "Fine, you people can come, but do note that calling our operation dangerous is an understatement." After walking awhile they arrived at a big tree in the middle of a forest. He opened a hatch on the trunk and revealed a intercom. "Sam! We have unexpected guest." He said through a intercom.

"We might as well go into to their hideout for now!" Alex yelled over the sound of the helicopter. He ran over to the trunk and urged Tim to open it up more so they could get in. "Man, can we just get a break?" Alex said with a sigh as he looked into the sky at the helicopter every few seconds.

In a split second decision Jake made up his mind, influenced rather heavily by the looming helicopter mind you, and broke into a sprint in order for him to catch up with the group he had seen sneaking away into the forest. Upon reaching the group he said nothing and tried his best to blend in, even reverting to his human form after a few seconds trying to remember how. This was getting a little surreal though...a base inside a tree was a little too fantasy for the young man's likings.

"Good. Because I do." Dave straightened his shades, and unsheathed his faithful Katana. "His name is John." Dave told Levi, before disappearing from the spot. Kicking off powerfully from a tall Tree, he hurtled through the air, at the Chopper.
He could see five or six more in the distance. "This day gets better and better." He muttered as he prepared to strike his target.
He remembered a video footage he'd seen years ago of his bro doing the same thing, except to a fucking stealth jet.
A tiny grin grew on his otherwise neutral face, and he swiped downward, splitting the front of the Helicopter in half, damaging the controls beyond repair. He began to fall through the air, satisfied at his work, but not relaxing.
More were nearing, and they'd be smarter than this one. Dave would need to try something different. But for now? He'll savor his latest victory over the Chopper as it spun out of control, careening to the ground.
So cool.

Time looked at Dave. "Urg, Always charging in." He said groaning. A mechanical door opened in the tree and a brown haired woman stepped out. "What happened now Tim?" She asked. "These people followed us here and Dave is his stunts again." The woman sighed. "Alright you people come with me." He said to the people behind Tim. She then turned to Tim. "Call Dave back." She said walking back into the tree.
Tim pulled out his radio. "Dave! come back here!" he shouted.

"No need to yell. I'm right here." Dave said in a pretend-hurt voice off to Tim's left. "So, we're just letting them in?" He asked, his face remaining devoid of emotion, just like earlier, and just like later.

Rosa peered at them through the trees. Scanning over them as she needed the shadows to hide herslef. Her eyes peering about. She whispered to the shadows and slid behind the tree.

"Yeah they followed us so I'll let them in." he said getting into the tree trunk. The trunk was actually and elevator that took Time down into an underground bunker. When Tim walked out of the elevator, he looked around. "Lucas you here?" He asked.

Alex nodded his head and followed the woman, "So, why would you guys want to be free people like us?" Alex asked the woman, "Everyone else thinks we are just freaks." The young teen added, his eyes pulsated again, he feel them regaining power and a little relief came over him. Alex had relied on his powers a lot when he was on the streets.

"Oh my God. You didn't just say that. Uh, dude. We too, are these; 'freaks'. I mean, It's not like I just cut a Helicopter in half with a Katana after murdering like, 4 dozen Guards and burning them with my fire powers. Have you not seen my speed? We're these so called 'freaks', here to help out these other 'freaks'." Dave replied.

"I see." Alex said, he thought for a bit as he continued to follow the woman and Dave through their base. He had no idea to what to say anymore, should he thank them for rescuing him or continue asking question. Alex ran his hand through his dark brown hair and sighed, everything just seemed to be getting better and better.

"Should I go," Rosa whispered to the the shadows and listened to their input. She hummed in thought and poked her head out from around the tree again. Summoning a small shadow tendril to wave hello to them.

Staring at the helicopter uninterested, Skylar ran off from the chopper and into the woods. I'm better off without them, she thought to herself as Dave and the others seemed to get smaller and smaller as their distance increased. The shadows around Skylar began to change, in particular, one, which seemed to wave hello, and wasn't the largest shadow in the world. Unsure who it was waving hello to exactly, Skylar just stood there awkwardly, her hood still covering her face. To make it less awkward, she brushed her hair aside, her hood now off. I guess travelling alone will do me no good, she thought to herself as she looked around.

Lucas swiveled in his spinny chair inside the small surveillance room at the base. Upon hearing Tim's voice coming from one of the monitors, Lucas spun up to the mic and said into it, "Hello, friends. You are currently being filmed for Big Brother Season 14!" It was just a joke that Lucas did for all the new recruits, but every once in a while someone would believe it.

"We're on TV! That's cool! Hey World!" Ryker called out waving at thin air. He gave a look around. "Wait, if we just rescued from prison, why are we now on National TV?" He asked aloud.

Rin stepped out from the shadows, brandishing his twin daggers. "Do you need me to end any lives?" He asked Tim in a low voice. "These government rats..... they piss me off."

"Why ya gotta ruin my fun, Tim?" Lucas joked. Lucas punched a few buttons into the console and a door opened up near the new group. "You can find non-prison clothes in that room," Lucas said into the mic. "Beyond that, I'll leave Tim to do the tour."

"Oh, yes. Rin. Please, end my suffering." Dave begged, his face remaining stoic. "Oh wait. I beat you. Yeah, never mind. That task is a little too difficult for you."
He took pleasure in teasing Rin like this. Sometimes he might take it too far, but it's not like Dave actually cared.

Alex sighed, Great, I'm in a place full of idiots, pranksters, a dude who acts way to cool, and possible murders. What have I gotten myself into. Alex thought to himself, honestly, nothing would surprise him at this point. Alex went and sat on a nearby chair and relaxed.