• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

"Seems like there's still too many guards here." Time said to himself. He pressed the intercom button and said in a deeper voice. "Attention all guards, there's an intruder at..." he checked the building layout. "...corridor 4-C, we need backup immediately." As Jim said that, many guards from the cafeteria and the outside rushed towards the corridor. "I'm confident that Dave can take down about 4 dozen guards."

He groaned inwardly at the announcement, recognizing Tim's voice. "Eh, whatever. I'm confident I can take down about 4 dozen guards." He had a feeling that this sentence was somehow ironic. Good.
Cutting the last Guard, more footsteps thundered in. For the first time this entire mission, Dave's facial expression changed. The right side of his lip curved ever so slightly into an almost unnoticeable smirk. Oh shit. It's go time.

Alyssa paid no heed to the intruder and continued eating until a though crossed her mind maybe she could find Amon while all the fuzz was going on she snuck behind all the guards roaring she heard Sounds of a Sword being slashed and hacked but still went on "Uhm... Did I take a wrong turn?" Alyssa was in an Unfamiliar Area with a sign that said Control Room "Mybe I can find her here..." She went up close to the Metal Door and banged on it As soon as it opened she punched whoever in the face and knocking them into the ground "Good Riddance..." She dusted her hands assuming the person was knocked out and went inside

Last edited:
"Hmm, seems like today will actually be interesting..." Alex said as he looked around to see guards being cut down. A sense of relief came over the young teen, "Maybe we'll be free again." Alex said quickly as he sat back down to watch the guard being beat up.

Tim got back up and put his hand on the back of his head. "Ow, what happened?" He said to himself. He then saw Alyssa. "Hey you're a prisoner right? Don't interfere, I'm here to break you all out." He said.

Jonathan heard the alarms go off and started to fallow Allyssa. He kept his distance hearing things from some guy to her. He stayed quite as he watched the outcome.

He looked so bad ass right now, he wished someone was recording this, as his Katana impaled yet another guard. With a slash, several other Guards went down. They stood no chance to Dave.
No one did.
But he was being swarmed, overwhelmed, and nearly hit at least once or twice, making him just the tiniest bit agitated. He didn't want to use his main power, because that would make this a little too easy. Ah, what the hell. Let's spit fire, shall we?
So, he spit fire. Quite literally. Several burning corpses hit the ground as he spun 360 degrees, slashing with his Katana. The Guard's had dwindled down to virtually nothing, and Dave felt rather satisfied as the remaining ones were smart enough (or more likely scared) to keep their distance and try shooting him.
Distance? What distance?
Five left. Easy pickings. One second, he was in the path of their bullets, the next, he was behind two, classically bashing their heads together. "I always wanted to do that." He says aloud to no one in particular, because hearing his own voice is just that cool. With three to go, he was getting cocky, lowering his defenses. Not like that mattered.
The others died in less than half a second.

Time walked to the controls and pushed Alyssa out of the way. "I suppose Dave can't take on every guard here." He though as he pushed the intercom button. "We need backup at 5-B and 2-B. There are hidden intruders there, find them." As he said that, the guards started splitting up. "All I need is Dave's signal." He though.

Tim got back up and put his hand on the back of his head. "Ow, what happened?" He said to himself. He then saw Alyssa. "Hey you're a prisoner right? Don't interfere, I'm here to break you all out." He said.

"Well guess what? Your helping me find someone..." She made her way to the Computer screens and started to scan them "And I'm not leaving without Amon.." She looked back at Tim and started to scan the cameras once more then stopped at the Camera where Dave was "That your friend?" Alyssa asked "He seems umm Agitated and Overwhelmed"

Jonathan walked into the room and watched the screen. Part of him wanted to leave now and not get involved in this shit. another part of him knew this was the right thing to do. " What does she look like." He said as went threw the video archives. " We'll figure out where she is and go rescue her." He said as he smiled at the woman.

Dave stood among the carnage he'd created. It wasn't his best moment, and not quite an amazing first impression, but it worked none the less. Looking about, he searched for some sort of an explosive. Upon not finding anything he felt like exploding, he simply shot a condensed ball of blue hot flames at the nearest wall.
The explosion was a little bigger than he intended, as the shock wave nearly knocked him back. "I keep forgetting just how strong I've become... come on. That can't be the entire guard... there's probably more all over the place." He wiped a single bead of sweat from his brow, hoping that his partner had received the signal.

Jonathan walked into the room and watched the screen. Part of him wanted to leave now and not get involved in this shit. another part of him knew this was the right thing to do. " What does she look like." He said as went threw the video archives. " We'll figure out where she is and go rescue her." He said as he smiled at the woman.

"She should be wearing a Maid's Uniform..." Alyssa struggled to get back up "Be a dear..." Her Purple eyes started to glow signalling Alyssa was going to use her "Talent" "...and help me up?" She looked towards Jonathan with a Lustful grin

Jonathan looked at her. His face turned bright red. He never seen someone as beautiful as her before. " I already said I was going to help you mam." He said. He looked back at the videos and found her. " There she is let's go." He said.

"Stop!" Tim shouted. "I Have a list of prisoners and there isn't anyone wearing a maid outfit, however there is one in the another prison pretty far from here but its a lot more guarded." he informed them. Tim then heard the explosion. "There my signal." he said s he presses a button opening all doors and gates in the prison.

Rosa stepped from her cell and are quickly. The girl more wanting to see the larger and healthy shadows before she was put back into her cell. When the alarms went off she perked up and went back to her cheek to collect the shadows she was saving, smiling peacefully as she did. She moved out of the room and walked slowly about not flinching when guards came towards her. She raised the palm of her left hand up and made a clenching motion. Three of the first guards suddenly choking as they were hanged by solid shadows. She then sent the others back as tendrils threw them, "let's go home".

"Hmph Rude..." Her glow started to fade as she got back up "But Thank you..." She took a quick look at the cameras and the blueprints of the prison but interrupted by Tim "What?!? I can't believe they separated us"

Tim watched as Alyssa left, He picked up his radio. "Hey Dave, meet me up on the prison walls next to the exit gates, its going to look cool." He said as he started running outside.

Jonathan fallowed Alyssa. Whatever just happened might be over but he did promise her. " I'll help you get you're friend back." He said to her. " Or lover or whatever she is to you." He said. " Ain't like I have anywhere else to go." He said as he smiled at her.

"Cool. The whole point of my existence. To be cool. Alright. I'll wait for you there." He tucked Silvester back onto his waist as he disappeared from the red hall.
Wait he would do.

Rosa kept walking when she saw Tim run. She hummed and looked around, trying to decide where to go. Her eyes scanned the halls for any threats before she walked on. She talked to the shadows and started to cheer up. Her walking turning into skipping as she went along.

Alyssa looked at the Carnage Dave had caused along with all the scorch marks and Cooled Molten Metal then Jonathan came up to her "She's my Maid... But thank you I hope we will..." She said looking down onto the Charred Corpses then stepping on a Skull Crushing it "I'll freaking impale them alive if I find out they're messing with Amon"

Alex jumped out of his cell and followed time, he knew this was his ticket out. Alex ran after Tim and grabbed a sword from a guard and put it on the back of his belt. Alex walked to the side of Tim, "Why are you freeing us?" The young teenager asked.

Inside cell 33-A the current situation that was wreaking havoc all around the MIMC compound was not going amiss.

If anybody were to glance into the room they would see a rather odd phenomena occurring. The walls and floor were seething with a mass of faintly vibrating black crystals that seemed to be trying to get away from a series of electrified rods that were positioned all around the room. Or at least they would see that if they were to pry open the huge vault door and open the hatch that allows for viewing into the room. Top notch security for the boy who could escape through a vent no bigger than an apple. Luckily for MIMC their top notch technology was stopping specimen 9 from even thinking straight let alone reforming...if only somebody were to flick the switch outside the door that would turn of the electromagnetic generators......

What...wha.....noise?....outside....what was going on out there?

"Go help anyone that needs help. Destroy those who hurt them and us," Rosa smiled and sent off the shadows to help free those still stuck. She continued to walk forward, talking to her shadows with a slight perk of the lips. Her thoughts wandered to what her family was doing.

Skylar sat alone in her room, quietly observing her surroundings. Most of the prisoners had decided to leave their "rooms", yet Skylar was unbothered, used to the mundane looks of the prison. Though, the other prisoners seemed to think otherwise. Most of them were attempting a risky and brutal escape attempt, while Skylar sat alone in her room, hiding under a hoodie. It's not like the escapists were quiet, they most likely were confident in their abilities. After a few more minutes of aimlessly banging her head on a wall, a shadow-like creature seemed to be in front of her cell. It was like a shadow- yet it seemed solid. Of course, Skylar's first thoughts on this was someone from the institution just checking on her. Suddenly, her cell seemed to burst open. The sudden change activated Skylar's powers for a moment, and for just a second, she seemed to drift up before falling down at a slower rate than any normal jump. Now realizing what was going on, she zipped her hoodie further and tip-toed across the ground as she followed the shadow.

Rosa made it to the labs and knocked on the doors. She giggled when she heard the worried talking inside. Taking a few steps back the girl raised her hand again and started to try and force it open. Her eyes looking about as she tried to figure out how to go about this, "just get the ones inside".

Levi smiled while looking around at the chaos. "About time help arrived." He said quietly before slowly and casually walking through one of the walls. "Hm, this breakout seemed too easy....youd think they would have more advanced guards for a prison with superhumans..." He thought to himself while walking through the thick concrete wall, taking in a deep breath as he reached the other side. "Ah....much better." He stretched his muscles while taking in his surroundings. He was lost.

Last edited:
Tim ran outside the prison, speeding himself up with his power. He arrived on top of the wall and stood there in the shadows and in a cool pose. He looked around for Dave.

"What took you so long?" A voice asked rhetorically to Tim's right. Dave stood there, arms crossed, with his neutral, expressionless face. His shades made him look all the more chill.
So cool.

Levi's head jolted to the side as a man flashed by him at incredible speeds and stopped on the wall before being question by someone else. "So uh...you guys know how I can get out of here oooor should I just keep looking?" He yelled up at the two unsure of what to do next.

Rosa tore the door open and immediately recoiled. Anti-power technology being immediately pushed upon her and draining her instantly. She shook her head and turned, bracing herself for an attack. She pointed to the ones with the darts and formed a mass of shadows infront of her to block.

Alex continued to frantically looked around the prison for an exit and he come across Levi. "How exactly do we get out of this place?" Alex asked Levi, Alex was starting to fear what was going to happen next to them if the government re-captured them. What else would they do to them?

"Oh yeah. I'm Mister Answers. Nice to meet ya. I have all the answers you're looking for." Dave called down sarcastically. Once he was finished being an asshole, he allowed himself a little kindness.
"Buddy. Tim and I here are the ones that broke you all out. Sorta. Obviously we have a way out."

Tim heard Levi but ignored him. He looked around. "Seems like everyone." He said. Tim's ear piece then activated. "No, there's still 2 left, one in cell-33 and another in front of the lab." Tim heard the update and groaned. "Dave, get to the lab and cell-33. There's 2 people there." He informed Dave.

"Okay. Cool." Dave replied. One second, he was there, the next, he'd gone. Lab and cell 33. Sounds fun. With a neutral expression, Dave made his way to said areas in a blur. He didn't know what exactly he'd do when he'd get there, but to hell with it. What's a Prison break without a little fun?

Time watched as Dave disappeared. "Show off." He muttered. He turned to the prisoners. "Attention all prisoners! You are now free from your incased lives! Return to you former life!" He shouted. Most prisoners ran off but a few stayed.
(Being all other characters)

(Sorry, I don't double post, or I would have encountered Rosa already.)
Dave stopped outside of the lab. Precisely as he'd been told, here stood a person. A woman. Not like that fact mattered... did it? Whatever.
"Yo." Dave said from behind the girl, sticking his hands in his pant pockets. His shades gleamed in the overhead lights. "What's up?"

Rosa ignored him and summoned a tendril to throw away a guard. She growled and started to push her wall forward, determined to destroy their research.

"Ah. Okay. Cool convo." With that, he disappeared.
"What do we have here?" He muttered to himself as he gazed at the door with a neutral expression. There sat a switch. Oh, the temptation to flip it was real, man.
So he flipped it.
"What the hell could go wrong?" He asked himself, hoping he wasn't setting up some future irony.
The present hum of active generators died down.

Alex watched Dave get ignored and laugh a bit, he then turned to a nearby window and smashed through it with the blade he had pick up off of a guard's corpse and jumped through. Alex climbed out the window and went up to the roof, he took a deep breathe and let the fresh air feel his lungs, he then jumped off and landed near Levi, Alex gave him a curious look.