• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

Netero sighed in exasperation. "Godammit. I'd hoped to train Alex and Dillon. Let's head straight to Mount Fuji this time, huh? Dillon, you should be able to dart straight there in your lightning bolt form, and Alex, if you can't run on water, then I can carry you. How's that?"

"Finally, we can begin our training, plus I don't want to stay in America any longer than I have to." Alex said as he stretched, "Oh, I have my own new way of fast travel." Alex said with a smirk, he then ran outside, he jumped in the air and black flames erupted out of his hands and feet, "I kinda feel like Iron Man!" Alex said with a laugh as he hovered in the air.

"Finally."Dillon stated calmly. After being completely sidetracked, they were now going to head the o their destination. "So just go straight that way, right?" Dillon asked as he pointed in a direction.

"It'll be fine, Quickdraw called out before exchanging a few words between him, and Ratchet. Then Ratchet went back inside a rickety hut on the corner of the runway. Quickdraw turned and entered Skyfort. "That man is named Mason Steel, and he is helping me repair the ship. Don't be offended by what he says, he's a bit vulgar. Also, dont start any fights with him. He's an old friend."

Netero nodded to Dillon and blinked at Jake as he materialized a black hooded leather trench coat, black trousers, and black boots, a garment made with his energy. "And that should concern us.... why?"

"You have to travel through territory that is watched by satellite, Zane will find you, and kill you." Jake said. "Trust me, that's how I got caught..." Jake said, he crossed his arms and bowed his head. "I won't lose you guys. But I might be able to help." Jake said, smiling. "Come on, I need to show you something." Jake said as he walked back into the cabin.

"So what if Zane finds us? We'll crush him just like anyone else who gets in our way." Alex said with a smirk. "Don't worry about us." Alex added, he dropped back onto the ground and looked out to the ocean and wonder, I wonder what the next 'calamity' we will have to face next. Alex thought to himself.

"You don't wanna know what he'll do. Just trust me." Jake said. Jake teleported Alex, Dilon and Netero into the house. They were in a secret level of the house. There were computers and monitors all over the place. Along with wifi routers and more. "Welcome, to nerd haven, as I like to call it." Jake said.

Alex turned back to Jake, "I don't care what he'll do, as long as I have my friends with me and in my heart, this isn't anything we can't do." Alex said with a smirk. They were then teleported to the room, "Come on man, will you just let us leave? We just wanna get on with our training." Alex said with a groan as he carelessly looked at all of the glowing monitors.

Netero threw up his hands in frustration. "Well, if you want us to stay so badly, I guess we won't go anywhere. But we're going outside." Netero walked out of the cabin and breathed in the fresh air, sitting down on the grass and flaring up his aura as he waited for the others.

"Aw man." Dillon sighed as he walked over to Netero. "We were just about to go." Dillon stated as he looked down at Netero who was sitting in the grass. "I guess we could do a little sparring match if you're up for that, Netero?" Dillon asked.

Last edited:
Netero raised a brow at Dillon and got up, balancing upside-down on one pinky finger before getting up. "Sure thing, but before we start, would you like me to use 10% of my power, 20%, or 50%?"

"Show off." Dillon said as he saw Netero's balancing act. He took a moment to decide on Netero's question. "50%." Dillon finally answered. "Yeah, this way I can test my limits and figure out what I have to do to get stronger." Dillon stated.

(I have come to the realization that I can still participate. I may not be extremely active, but I'll still be on here and there)
Dave shot up on hospital bed he resided on, gasping for air. He'd just had a terrible dream. One that involved losing his bro and Rin to Jack. Shaking in his head to clear the vision, he swung his feet off the bed and let them touch the cold floor. Dave looked down at himself to see he was in Hospital garb, but it seemed he was on Quickdraw's flying ship thing. Dave winced after he moved, and clutched his chest cavity. That hurt even more. How did he get that injury? Dave was unsure. All he knew, was that he needed to see a familiar face to calm him down, or Dave might flip a lid, in a metaphorical sense. "Dave ain't dead!" He called out, hoping someone would hear. He still couldn't see properly, as his eyes were a bit hazy, but he couldn't be the only person on board.

Netero grinned. "Cool." HIs aura surged to life as he dialed it to the wanted input level, 50 percent. He got into a fighting stance as sparks shout out of his fingertips. "Shall we begin? I'll give you the first move."

Dillon got into a fighting stance as as his aura grew around him. Dillon shook his head. "I get the first move... which means I'm totally about to get destroyed." He stated with a grin afterwords. And in the blink of an eye, Dillon appeared, with a black streak of lighting behind him, directly in front of Netero with his fist about to connect with Netero's face.

Netero blinked at the slowly approaching fist. He whistled with approval. "Not a bad approach." He grabbed the fist and spun to the left as he went around the punching arm and grabbed Dillon's chin with one hand, taking hold of his right arm with the other. Netero hooked a leg behind Dillon's and spun around, flinging Dillon to the ground.

Dillon put his hands beneath him to himself up. "I guess one of the first things I'm going to have to do is raise my speed. How am I supposed to that?" Dillon asked himself as he got up. "Okay then, let me try this technique." Dillon before putting out his right hand. Dillon started to focus his energy into the palm of his hand. Bursts of of electricity started to shoot out as the energy started to materialize. "Here I come, Netero." Dillon said before he charged at him with his attack.

Netero grinned. Dillon's certainly grown in terms of strength and utilizing his aura. Rin must've taught him to fuse it with his ability. Of course, I never did learn that, but Rin was always one step ahead of me in that field. Netero got into a fighting stance as Dillon charged.

Dillon stopped his charge when he was only a few feet away from Netero. "You would've dodged or countered this attack with ease if I kept on going. And since this is only a sparring match, I don't want to use such a dangerous attack. Your speed on the ground is unrivaled. I think it's time I even the playing field." Dillon told Netero before sending the attack straight into the ground, electrifying the area around them.

Netero chuckled softly. "Nice move! It would've caught anyone off guard." Netero focused the aura into the bottom of his feet, acting as a shield to protect him from the electrical currents. "Well, I suppose it's time for me to start my attack." Netero rushed forward and landed a hard left hook on Dillon's stomach and swung his fist upward, sending Dillon flying. He jumped into the air and grabbed Dillon's arm, flinging him higher into the air.

Dillon put his hand over stomach as he looked down. Netero was now in the air, which is what Dillon wanted. Since Netero was midair, it would only be logical to think that Netero would have less control over of his body. He only had super speed and it isn't like Netero could fly away or dodge midair. Dillon gave in to that idea and dove towards Netero to tackle him to the ground.

Netero took the attack and fell to the ground. Once the two hit the earth, Netero sent a shock wave into Dillon's body, tripling the impact. This is getting fun! I hope Dillon doesn't realize I'm actually using 25% of my strength.

Dillon rolled over in pain and forced himself to get up. "That hurt way more than it should've." He murmured to himself as he looked at Netero. Then he fired a bolt of electricity at Netero since he was still on the floor.

Netero used his aura to absorb the lightning and held it in his hand. "This is a fine aura. Hone it well, and you could become one with incredible power." He then shot it upward as black electricity crackled through the sky.

"Dang!" Dillon exclaimed as he saw how Netero used his power. "I need to train more." Dillon said, a bit out of breath. "However, I think we should call it a day. I might run out of energy if we keep going. I think since I don't have full control of my energy, it drains away faster the more I use it." Dillon stated as he looked at Netero.

Netero nodded and grinned. "Sounds good. Also, I should have you know that I may have only used 25 percent of my energy. If I had used more than 40, you might have died." He patted Dillon's back. "Hope you understand."

Jake got on a computer and looked at what looked like flight paths, one was suddenly redirected by another third party group. "Crap this isn't good..." Jake said, noticing that one, it was headed straight over the house, and two, he couldn't redirect it. Jake wouldn't have been worried, if the aircraft wasn't military. Jake got into a box of components for small explosives, he assembled them with ease and duct taped them to 7 knives as he saw that in the aircrafts manifest there were seven solidiers on board. Jake grabbed a pen and snapped it open, he poured the ink into a canteen and immediately teleported outside. "Hey guys, wanna see somethin cool?" Jake asked Netero and Dillon casually, holding the knives in his pockets and holding one in his hand.

Dillon chuckled at Netero's revelation. "Ha, thanks for that. You just lowered my self-esteem. Atleast I'm now more motivated to kick your ass!" Dillon told him, playfully pushing Netero's hand away from his back. Then he looked over to Jake just teleported back outside. "It seemed like he was in a panic. "Hey, what's going on?" Dillon asked Jake.

Alex followed Jake outside, "This guy is just worried about the military attacking us or some like always." Alex said as he rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'll take em any day." Alex said as he clenched his fist and black flames erupted around it. "Any way, are you gonna blow them or something?" Alex asked noticing the explosives.

"You'll see in 20 seconds." Jake said, grinning. 5 seconds later a helicopter stopped overhead. The helicopter unloaded 7 solidiers which landed right infront of the house, they aimed guns at Jake. "3... 2... 1!" Jake said, he teleported to each of the solidiers and stabbed a knife into each of them. Jake then teleported away, the knives sticking out of the solidiers, Jake then pressed a detonator, blowing the knives along with the solidiers. "Tada!" Jake said jokingly, he then picked up the helmet of one of the solidiers and in his best Shakespearean accent he said. "To live, or not to live. That, is the question." He then dropped the helmet and walked back into the house.

Alex watched the whole thing unfold in awe, "Man, what happened to the crybaby that absolutly feared that Zane jerk?" Alex asked with a smirk, "You didn't have to steal all the fun though." Alex said, watching the helicopter fall into the sea.

Netero nodded, flashing Jake a playful glare. "You should have spared some for us. You're not the only one with a grudge against Zane. And honestly, I doubt he'll be able to kill us. Also, I really need to get back to my old school. Dillon, Alex, you guys want to head out?"

"That's not even half of my power!" Jake yelled as he entered the house. Jake poked his head out from the open door again. "Also, Alex, that whole crybaby thing is a side effect of my ink powers. I get a stupid mood swing whenever they start to activate. So yeah." Jake finished. He teleported back to 'nerd haven' and started to hack.