• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

"1 billion dollars, maybe one trillion. Also, fun fact, I have memorized the nuclear launch codes for every country with nukes. So I can lay you to waste, along with your friends. And you DONT, want to know my bad side..." his eyes flashed to red and back to normal. "Please, I don't want to hurt you, if I let you go, they will put me back in that cell..." Xeno lowered his gun. "I can't go back there... please... they will tourture me... just please, stand next to me, and I can get my freedom..." There were tears building up in his eyes. He remembered all the bad things the government did to him. "Please, let's get this over with...."

Netero felt a pang of sympathy for the guy. "I see." He thought for a minute, and brightened up. "I have an idea! It has a 50/50 chance of working, and failure could mean my death, but I guarantee your freedom."

Dillon felt sympathy for this guy. However, Dillon wanted to ask him something. "Xeno, is it true? Are all the horrible rumors true?" Dillon asked. He remembered Zane's statement about the horrors the humans did too metas. Now he was going to get the real answer. "Please tell me?" Dillon asked again.

Alex also felt some sympathy for the kid, he grit his teeth, "Man that Zane, keeping other metas as slaves" Alex said quietly, he then stepped forward, "Hey, Xeno. How many slaves does Zane have or are you the only one?" Alex asked, this just made his hatred for Zane increase.

Dillon was a bit suprised at Alex's comment. "No, that's not what I what I meant. Remember what Zane told us about the humans. How they tortured the other metas. They experimented on them and..." Dillon stopped as he didn't want to go any further. "Those cursed humans." Dillon muttered under his breath.

"I don't know how many... B-But he put a bomb in my neck... he said that if I didn't do what he said... he would kill me..." Xeno said, he dropped the gun, he started to cry. "If I return empty handed H-He'll kill me... and my real name is Jake..." the kid was holding back tears. Suddenly, a red light turned on inside Jake's neck. "I'm sorry." He grabbed Dilon and teleported him and himself to a facility. Guards were there to meet them and they approached dilon and handcuffed him. "Please. Don't resist." Jake said.

"Dillon!" Alex yelled as he was teleported away, "We have to save him!" Alex exclaimed he didn't want to lose another friend. "That Zane, he'll pay." Alex said while he grit his teeth, "Sure that kid was a slave be he shouldn't have took Dillon." Alex added, he as just angry and surpirsed.

The little sympathy Dillon had felt for Jake had just flown out the window. One second he was cursing the humans and the next, he was surrounded by them. One of them quickly put handcuffs around his hands which seemed to neutralize his powers. As they started to take Dillon away, he just glared at Jake, furious at him. Dillon knew Jake didn't have a choice but if he had waited, they could've come up with a plan. Now Dillon was back in prison and was probably about to experience the torture that Zane spoke about.

"I'm so sorry..." Jake said. Nothing could amend what he just did, but he hoped that Dilon would not be harmed. "Retrieval unit #5297. Zane wants to see you." A guard said. "Ok..." Jake began to walk to the control room. He hung his head as he walked.

"Don't bother." Zane said as he walked up too Jake and Dillon. Zane eyed the guards around them and they knew immediately too leave. Dillon gritted his teeth when he saw Zane. "You smug son of a bitch. I knew you were apart of this." Dillon spat out at Zane. The only reply he got from Zane was being punched in the side of his face, which knocked him too the floor. Dillon squirmed as he tried to get up since he was handcuffed. He spat out some blood from his mouth and a tooth as well.

Zane just looked down in pity at Dillon. Then he looked at Jake. "What about the others. I'm sure he wasn't just the only one there. Tell me their location." Zane ordered, staring directly at Jake.

"W-What?! You said only him!!!" Jake said freaking the (quack) out. "NO! YOU SAID JUST HIM!!! YOU PROMISED!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULD LET ME GO!!!" Tears streamed down Jake's face, then he realized what he had just done. "Nonono wait please I'm sorry!" Jake said as he backed away slowly.

Zane grabbed Jake's arm and looked him directly in the eye. "How old are you kid?" Zane asked Jake. Dillon, meanwhile, had been trying to slither away but Zane managed to catch him from the corner of his eye. "Damn it!" Dillon exclaimed as he felt a foot placed on his back to keep him down.

Last edited:
Netero saw red. "That little..!" He threw his head back and roared with such fury that his aura uprooted trees and the ground started to shake. His eyes glowed a deep blue as Netero took in a deep breath, not stopping his merciless assault on the park.

Alex watched Netero as he want on his rampage, "Now, this is why humans don't like us." Alex said, he took a deep breathe and tried to calm down himself, "We need to somehow find where Dillon is and pull a rescue mission." Alex said, his fists were clenched. "I'm about ready to deal with this Zane guy, he's done too much." Alex said as he cracked his knuckles with a firey scowl on his face, his visual powers had activated by themselves, stage 2 right off the bat as well.

Tim suddenly appeared beside Netero and Alex. "I was hoping to get some training coming with you guys bet I guess plans have changed." He said quietly holding his arm lump. "I'm coming with you guys too, I won't lose someone else." He said determined.

"Then stop crying like a ten year old. We don't need cry babies. Is that what you did when they were about to open you up or have you forgotten what they did too you?" Zane asked before looking down at Dillon. "Jake, tell him what the humans did to your friends." Zane told Jake. Dillon stopped squirming on the ground and decided to listen to what Jack had too say.

"You... you turned them into FREAKS!!" Jake said as he lost all regard for his own punishments. He socked Zane straight in the kisser then realized that he still had a bomb in his neck. Hashtag big mistake. "Uh oh..." he muttered.

Zane easily blocked the amateur attack with the right palm of his hand. "What are you talking about?!" Zane asked and shook his head. "Those humans must've done something to your mind. The torture they must've put you through." Zane stated. Dillon was listening to the conversation. He shuddered at the thought of humans opening him up. It also made him furious about what the humans did.

Netero put one hand on the ground and sent a huge burst of energy through the earth, acting as a radar to detect Dillon's life energy. He exhaled deeply. "I'm going to kill that little shit." His aura became a deep red and purple hue of malice, creating a tornado of energy around Netero.

"Ya know, you guys should REALLY check your pens every once in a while!" Jake said as he teleported one foot backwards. He then pulled out a vial of ink and chugged it down. "Hehe, you IDIOTS." Jake said as he pulled his hoodie over his head. His eyes glowed red as he turned into pure ink. He grinned as the floor flooded with ink. He sank into the ink, and the intercom started to play "Build Our Machine, Instrumental" By DA Games. Several guards rushed into the room. "Uh, we have an 11 99." A guard said into his radio. Ink rose up and knocked Zane off of Dilon. Jake quickly rose out of the ink and un-cuffed Dilon. "Go, get your friends, and get as far away as you possibly can from this place." Jake said as he prepared to teleport Dilon. (Might be AFK for a while, I got a big test in school. So I will have my I Phone turned off.)

"What the..." Zane exclaimed as he realized his sword's power hadn't been activated. Dillon realized this and soon as he got up, he made sure to get out of Zane's radius. "Jake, stay a few meters away from him. If you're close to him, your powers won't work." Dillon told Jake before allowing his own aura to flare to life. Zane just smirked and looked at the two as his sword started to glow, activating it's power. More guards rushed down the hallway and surrounded them both. "Take them!" Zane ordered the guards as he tried to get away from the ink. The guards rushed at Jake and Dillon with everything they had.

Dillon used the black aura radiating around him as a shield. One of the guards tried to punch him but instead recieved a shocking volt of electricity on his fist. The guard backed away enraged as more guards started firing their weapons at him. The fight seemed like it would become a chaotic one.

Netero felt Dillon's energy flare up unexpectedly and smirked. "Found you." He nodded to Alex and Tim. "Follow me." He sped off, tracing Dillon's energy. He arrived at a facility and found Dillon's aura emanating on the other side of the wall. He sent a quick burst of aura, blasting it open and leapt inside. His aura had been activated with his rage, so now it knew no restraint. The red and purplish hue intensified around him and even burned in his eyes.

"Nice!" Alex exclaimed as he raced after Netero, he then got a good look at the facility, "Man, this place looks just like the prison we were held at." Alex said, "Time to bust in." he said, a red aura exploded around him, a skeletal arm erupted from the side of, it swung then knocked down a giant portion of the wall. Alex laughed as guards start rushing him, "Come on fellas!" Alex yelled as he took out a whole wave of them with just one swung of the arm.

Jake looked at netero like a deer in headlights. "Ok bye!" He said as he sank into the ink and made all the ink other than one drop surround Zane's face, Jake was trying to drown Zane. Jake re emerged from the single drop and ran off. "RUN FOR IT!!! THIS FACILITY IS GOING TO BLOW!!!" He yelled running as fast as he could. Then, a guard nailed Jake in the back with a bullet. "GAH!" He yelled as he fell forwards faceplanting and Rolling forwards by accident.

Tim reached the facility Netero and Alex went to in and instant thanks to his time shifts. "Where's Dillon?" He asked when arriving. He watched Jake fall. "Hey, where's Dillon?" He asked with a serious face.

"In... there..." Was all Jake could get out before his powers gave way and the ink surrounding Zane's head disappeared. "P-Please... Help me..." Jake said. "I can get us all out of here..." he said.

"I'm right here!" Dillon told Tim as he finished blasting a few more guards. Dillon watched as Zane was being suffocated by the ink before it all went away. Zane looked furious bit didn't bother with them and decided to retreat. "You'll see what they do!" Was the last think Zane told them before disappearing. Dillon gave a confused look before looking at the others. "I think Jake said this place is going to blow." Dillon stated. If that wasn't any warning, then the sound of the alarms going were.

Jake weakly stood up and tried to create a portal to a safe distance from the explosion, he managed to make the portal. "GO!" He yelled. "I CAN'T KEEP THIS OPEN MUCH LONGER!" Jake finished. He pushed Tim through the portal as he finished speaking.

Last edited:
Alex roasted some guard with a roar of black flames, "Damnit, he got away." Alex said as he watched Zane disappear. Alex listened to the sound of the alarm, "That doesn't sound good." Alex muttered as he walked toward the portal, "Well, hopefully this isn't a trap!" Alex yelled as he stepped in, he didn't care if it was thought, he wanted to continue thrashing on some people because of his bad mood.

Netero snapped a guard's neck with a powerful left hook. He then jumped, flipping through the air, and drove another guard into the ground. He nodded to Jake as he no-looked backfisted a guard who was running toward him. He walked through the portal, grabbing Dillon and taking him with Netero.

The portal led to a nice house somewhere in America, as soon as they all went through, the facility blew up, catipulting jake through and burning his back, the portal closed as Jake went through, now unconscious.

Quickdraw shifted the ship's weight as the vehicle got closer to a ratty runway, that looked, as if it hadn't been used in a while.

When it safely touched down, and had fully landed, Quickdraw made a quick announcement over the intercom. "Okay, folks, everyone stay inside until I give the signal. Ratchet is a bit weary to new comers." Then he activated to boarding ramp, and exited the ship.

"Ey, you goes there. You parked their #&$%@ ship, on my runway. I'll kick your ass!" A man entering the runway. He looked a bit old, and was swinging around a large wrench.

"Well hello Ratchet. It's been a long time," Quickdraw said smiling. Ratchet smiled and the two embraced.

Through a window, June watched the two men hug, and begin to discuss a few things with one another. "So this is his friend," she said aloud.

Alex shot through the other side of the portal, his eyes were still glowing red from the battle. Alex got up and rubbed his head, "Man, that hurt a bit." Alex said, he then saw Dillon, "Are you alright? I hope they didn't do anything to you." Alex said looking at him.

Joel sat next to June. "Seems like it. Brother in arms, perhaps?"

Netero dissipated his aura. "Damn, what came over me? My aura felt like it was filled with bloodlust or something."

"I'm fine I think." Dillon told Alex as he stretched his arms out. "That was some good work back there. Those guards never stood a chance!" Dillon exclaimed. Dillon then looked down at Jake's unconscious body. "He betrayed Zane and freed me so I don't think he's a threat. But feel free to grill him once he gets up." Dillon told Netero and Alex.

Tim jumped through the portal after Netero and Alex. "So we're back In America again? Great." He said to himself. He activates his ear piece. "Hey QuickDraw, can you hear me?" He said through the ear piece.

The back of Jake's hoodie and shirt had burned off, revealing cybernetics implanted into him. He moved his head and groaned. "Ugh... Am I dead?" He asked jokingly as he sat up and leaned on the wall right behind him. "Welp, welcome to my wonderful cabin in the woods! It is literally in the middle of nowhere in the forests of oregon. Outside there is a lake, and upstairs and downstairs there are bedrooms. The one on the top floor at the end of the hall is mine. I have my name taped onto it." Jake said, breathing in between every sentence, he held his gun wound and stood up, he headed into the bathroom and bandaged his wounds.

Quickdraw held up a finger, motioning for Ratchet to give him a second, before he responded. "I hope you don't need a ride Tim. I'm a bit grounded, Skyfort ain't going anywhere for a while. You're not far from where I dropped you off. You'll be fine."

June watched as Quickdraw got a radio. "Yeah, no one knows much about Quickdraw, except for maybe Dave, but yeah." June said. "He just kinda has his own secret past."

Tim walked into the cabin. "Yeah that's the thing, we're back in America after going through some kind of portal." He said a little embarrassed. "Come pick us up when you have the time." He said.
Sam walked out of the SkyFort. "Hey QuickDraw, I received Tim's transition and I have his location. But it seems like there's no rush to get him. He's in a pretty secluded area." She said.