• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

I regret nothing, Hyrain laughed to himself, as he felt the fort plummeting. Although why the guy who did this decided to save everybody on board, he wasn't sure. He exited the plummeting airship and landed next to the Captain, who he could see a little while away, solidified, and said "Nice job. I don't think I could have done it better myself."

Rosa looked up at the man across from her with curious eyes. She pulled the small plate of berries to her and ate some. Her whispers continuing to her friends as they took a few of the sweet fruit.

Gale walked in with a bunch of fallen leaves. She sat down and put the leaves down before making them into a pillow.

Alex pondered Hyrain's apology after a while he, "It's alright, I am also sorry." Alex said, looking toward the floor. Alex raised his head to smell smoke, he had realized just as Dillon did. "What do we do?" Alex asked Dillon frantically, the teen then looked to Hyrain who was abandoning ship, "Wait!" Alex yelled, but it was too late, he was gone.

"He actually abandoned us. So much for being nice. If this place is going down, we might as well break ourselves out of here." Dillon told Alex before looking at the window. "Alex, come help me break this window." Dillon said as he walked over to the window. Before he could do anything, Dillon and Alex were suddenly teleported away. Once outside, he noticed they were teleported outside. "So anyone want to tell me what's going?" Dillon asked.

The captain looked at the man. He activated a neutralizer and handcuffed the Meta. " You shouldn't have fallowed me." He said. " This is Alan Queen Caught one of the meta's. The rest died when their flying base was destroyed. Bringing him in now." He said.

Hyrain's eyes widened as the handcuffs slid themselves around his arms, and let out a scream as his feet hit the ground. But, unfortunately, the Captain had made one tiny mistake. He didn't chain down his legs. Whilst the man was speaking, Hyrain's leg shot backwards, hitting home and knocking the Neutraliser off him, and to the ground. He kicked it further backwards for good measure, and to give him a bit less distance to run, and then attempted to get away from the machine as quickly as possible, teeth gritted. He'd endured this before, and had to do something similar as well (the situation earlier was a special case, since Hyrain couldn't let go of the Neutraliser due to some muscle spasm caused by touching the thing)

As Alex ran toward the window, they were teleported outside. Alex looked around and spotted Hyrain being handcuffed by some dude. "Dillon look." Alex said in somewhat of a whisper as he pointed toward Hyrain and the man, "What is going on?" Alex asked in a quiet voice.

Dillon looked at what Alex was pointing at. He saw Hudson being chained up. "That thing looks like the thing that was used to suppress the dragon guy's power." Dillon whispered to Alex, referring to Draco. "But I think he got away." Dillon said as he watched as Hyrain kicked the neutralizer away. "I suggest we stay from the guy with those neutralizer things." Dillon told Alex.

The Captain teleported a few feet infront of the man before snapping his fingers as an explosion happened. " Run now." He said. " I'll say you died with the others.

"Cheers. I won't forget this." Hyrain winked, jumping into the air and gaining height, before disappearing, the handcuffs dropping to the ground. To anyone watching, it would've looked like he'd disappeared in the explosion, with only a pair of handcuffs remaining

Alex's eyes turned from blue to red as soon as he saw only the handcuffs remaining, he had thought Hyrain had been killed. "I going to kill that guy." Alex said as he grit his teeth, his eyes glowed a deep red which reflected his emotions. Even though Hyrain had tried to kill him he had felt some sort of mutual understanding between them.

Dillon looked at Alex and grinned when he saw Alex's eyes change color. Dillon then turned to face the captain with black streaks of electricity forming around him. "Well if you're going, I got your back." Dillon told Alex, as electricity surrounded him.

Zane watched as Draco flew off, but heard he was searching for Hyrain. "Sozin, let's go. We're following Draco!" Zane told Sozin before he started to follow Draco.

Dillon chuckled when he saw the captain teleport away. "Ha! He knew he couldn't take us both on. Your eyes must've scared him off." Dillon told Alex, feeling proud of himself.

"Well I saw some fish in the river so I was thinking about going and grabbing some," Gale shrugged as she finished with her leaves.
She picked up rosa and the shadow bend stuck her tongue out. Gale them sat down and placed rosa in her lap before starting to brush the shorter girl's hair, "why? Do you have any other ideas"?

"Hmph, good." Alex paused for a second, with his eyes he could see Hyrain fly away in the distance. "It seems he didn't get killed after all." Alex said to Dillon, pointed toward Hyrain general location. Alex's eyes faded back to blue, Strange.. I had a weird feeling in my eyes when I had thought he had died. Alex thought to himself.

Draco flew back to the ground as he place his fist out "Dragon Drive" he called out as his fist turn into fire and he dash straight into a tree before he punched it creating a hole in it while setting a few other trees on fire. "Now time for my true finisher" he thought to himself while he jump into the air and turning into a giant dragon before he dashed into a dozen trees causing a forest fire in the process.

"Well you could help me collect some good while rosa watches the fire? We should get a big pile of food," Gale hummed as she combed her fingers through Rosa's hair. She laid her down after the shadow user passed out and stood up, "ready to go"!

Sozin nodded and used fire to propel himself forward like jet turbines as he followed Draco. He laughed as he flew through the air right next to Draco, but instantly made a face. "Bug," Sozin explained to Draco.

Tim, Sam and Alex looked at the crashed ship. "Oh man, QuickDraw spend years building this." She said. "Not if I have anything to say about it. Time Zone!" Thomas said holding out his arm. "I can revert the ship back 10 seconds, it should remove most of the massive damage done." Time said starting to revert.

Draco then fell to the ground in pain as the fire surrounded him "AAAHHHH" he yelled out in pain as the dragon appear from his back amd startes to painfully fly out from his back transfoming him again. The Drangon then disappear from the sky droppinh a deck of card's into Draco hand's "what the..a deck?" he said in confusion as a name appear on it Dragreder.

Draco then felt a tingling in his head that is something is calling out to him "hello anyone there" he called out as he started to walk forward causing the tingling to increase until he got to a small tree in which a belt was on one of the branches.

Gale nodded and shouldered the bag she had gotten. She stepped forward out of the den, listening closely to the surrounding area, "have to warn you that molting is coming up do be prepared for lots of feathers".

"Yo! Quickdraw! I... hrng... found it!" Dave called as he shoved some earth aside, revealing the floor of the surveillance room. "I'm not sure where to find the camera's though..." He admitted.

Draco grab the belt and put it on when he heard a voice call out to him "slide the deck into the belt,NOW". Draco the look around to see if someone was behind him but found no one when he turn around so he Slide the deck into the belt transform him into Ryuki

"Come on, let's go find the others." Dillon told Alex as he walked ahead.

"I think you scared Draco with your fire." Zane told Sozin as they were following Draco. As he saw Draco fall to the floor, Zane slowed down to see what happened. "Draco, are you alright?" Zane asked before he saw him screaming at something and then saw him transform. "What are you?" Zane asked Ryuki.

Quickdraw walked over and gave it all a look. "Well crap, it seems that everything is wrecked. Grab that camera over there and the mainframe. Over there and toss it in the Speeder," He said gesturing towards the camera and then the tricked out Jeep. "I can probably get some video feed out of it later," he added scratching his chin. "Any idea who could have done this shit? It was someone powerful, but only one person. The whole thing is a bit unsettling."

Ryuki turn around to face Zane "heh you'll find out soon" he said before he ran into a small cave and jump into a mirror reflection made by Water drop's disappearing from the area.

Meanwhile during the chaos, Ryker was teleported to a dark cave. Inside stood a man who radiated a darker power. The man walked over and touched Ryker's face, while the boy seemed unable to move.

"Sweet child, I have chosen you to fulfill this task. You were molded from birth, and now you will serve me. To protect the one you love. June's life is in your hands. Follow my orders and let my darkness seep through you, and you both will remain unharmed when I change this world." The man said stroking Ryker's face. Then the man's fingertips glowed with a pale purple light and was absorbed into Ryker. Ryker's right arm glowed and became black. "You are now my servant. Servant of me, Chaos," the man, Chaos, said. Ryker, gained mobility and fell on his knees.

"Yes, my lord," Ryker said, giving into to this energy.

Ryuki then appear from a mirror in a small shack "heh now it's time" he told himself as he open his Dragon Visor on his left arm and pull out his sword before he slid the card into the visor and close it Summoning his sword.

Ryker appeared through a flurry of shadows and rose from the ground behind Zane. "I am here to offer you a place in this world. My lord, Chaos, offers all of you a chance to serve under him. You will be compensated of course, with new power and a place in his new works," he said, with his voice sounding hollow. He was complete different, with a more evil presence.

"Some asshole probably." Dave replied as he grabbed the camera and it's mainframe before proceeding to toss it in the 'Speeder'. Dave continued to hide his cheek gash from Quickdraw.

"Okay, we should probably head back to base. Need a ride? You seem a but worn out, and hitching a ride might help you settle down," Quickdraw said, placing a bag in the backseat. "I know about your injury, I'm more attentive than you think. Maybe taking it easy is what you need, only if it's for a hour then or two."

Zane had grabbed the hilt of his sword, ready to strike Ryker as soon as he appeared. But he relaxed once he heard his offer. "Interesting. What is it that your Lord Chaos wants?What type of world does he want? Before I join, I will need a little more insight on what your goal is." Zane told Ryker, still being a bit cautious.

"A world where humans no longer have the ability to disobey. Ones who do as their told, for their safety of course. Chaos wants to free the world from the blight of human willpower. However he cannot do this to Metas. So you will be a General, you all will be, ones who, he can trust to lead us all into a new world of peace and prosperity. But he needs servants, ones that can help him wipe out the non believers, the ones who stand in our way." Ryker said calmly unafriad of the sword.

Last edited:
Ryuki then appear from a small mirror on a tree branch and jump down from the branch and push Zane out of the way as he approached Ryker "ill take that deal if it's me more power" he said as. He made his sword disappear and pull out a blank card before he handed it to Ryker "my contact card" he explain.

"Yeah, you're right. I heard they have some sort of jungle base, but I don't know where it is. It seemed we were one of the last ones to even get off the ship." Alex said, "For now we should get to some higher ground and see if we can spot them. Let's get on top of the remains of the ship" Alex continued, he then ran over to the destoryed airbase and jumped on top of it, trying to get a better view. The rips in Alex's sweatshirt flapped in the wind and a streak of blood ran down his check from a cut from a piece of debris that must of hit him as they were teleporting.