• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

"I understand now. Us metas will now be able to have control over this planet as it was meant to be." Zane responded, completely ignoring Ryuki's interruption. After a moment, Zane looked at Ryker, with newfound devotion for this goal. "I accept."

Dillon followed Alex to the top of the destroyed airbase. "Activate your eye powers, maybe you'll be able to see or maybe sense their energy." Dillon recommended.

Gale walked through the forest with a whistle. She shook her head and reached under the back of her hair to pull out a remaining feather. She dropped it and stomped it into the ground. The transformer changing her directions to head toward the berries.

Jon smiled a little bit. "Thanks for the head up." He said as he smiled at her. " I've had four dogs shedding at once. feathers wom't be that big of a deal." He said before fallowing her.

The card given to Ryker dissolved immediately in his hand with a show of purple sparks. "You seem confused. There is no contacting you, and there is no power unless you are truly worthy," Ryker said, lifting his hand in the air, and moved it downward, opening a rift. "Come with me if you want to test if you are worthy. However, if you are not, you die." He said entering the rift.

"Dave, drop the tough guy act for a minute. I'm not inviting you because of your injury, and I know you can take care of yourself. But we need to discuss a few things, so get in the passenger seat, buckle up and let's drive. When we're done, by all means, jump out and run ahead. But first we need to talk." Quickdraw said crossing his arms. Then he climbed in the seat and buckled his seatbelt.

"I won't be able to change back though. My body will force itself into primal form until I've completely shredded and molted," Gale smiled peacefully at him. She crouched down by the berry bush and started picking only a small amount before moving into the next. She kept an ear peeled for any danger.

Fern sighed as she looked out the window of her mansion. The maids and butlers waiting for an order or scurring about. She had a happy look on her face as she watched the rain, wanting to go play in it.

"You're right." Alex said, he closed his eyes then opened then again, activating his visual powers. Alex scanned the area around thoroughly. "Hmmm, I think I can sense Dave and that Quickdraw dude, but they seem to be in some sort of vehicle. Tim and some other person seem to be over in that direction." Alex said, pointing in the direction he could sense their energy in.

"Ill take my chance" Ryuki said as he jump into the rift taking im to who know's where "now it's time" he called out as he open his Visor and pull out card from his deck and slid it into the Visor before he close it summoning his sword.

"If we get pulled over, I'm kicking your ass," Quickdraw said as they began to drive, flashing Dave a rare and faint smile. Then that smile dropped with his next sentance. "Okay so what do you know about that Ryker kid? From what June told me, he can absorb blows. Anything else you've noticed?"

"That's what you wanna talk about? Man..." Dave sighed in exasperation. "The kid's okay. He can take my normal blows. Doubt he could survive my blade if I cut off his head, but he can take hits. Rin would suck against him." Dave shrugged.

Jack finished painting the wall. The recently deceased Meta lie beside him. Jack had absorbed another power that he thinks could make him invincible. An unbreakable skeleton. Literally. It CANNOT be broken. Jack just gouged the guy's eyes out and pierced his brain. Yet another Meta dead, and a power gained. One step closer to becoming God. Jack turned and began to walk away from the scene. A Spades symbol written on the wall in the dead man's own blood.

"My primal form isn't cute! It's menacing and a fear to those who see it," Gale smirked as she chuckled in a joking manner. She thought for a moment as she picked the berries before sniffing the area and teleporting away. She came back with a baby Raven sitting in her arms. The young bird chirping in an upset manner but not pecking, "he fell from the nest and wandered away".

"Well I guess I'm going in." Zane said to the others before jumping through the rift. Once inside, he awaited for the others to arrive.

"Well let's just go to whoever is closer." Dillon told Alex. He was still really impressed by Alex's visual powers. "So what else can you see with those eyes?" Dillon asked?

"That's not it, something is off about him. I can read people pretty well and he's hiding something dark. He may not even know anything about it, but it's there. The point is, we need to be a bit more suspicious. Hell's breaking loose around us, and we need to know who we can trust." Quickdraw said coolly. "You know I hate being nosy, but what's going on you're end? I hate asking you this, but can you tell me?" The man was in a tough spot, mainly because to him, he felt he was the only one thinking about the long term plan, while the others wanted to solely survive.

"What do you mean 'hell's breaking loose'? I haven't been around for a little bit, and I wanna know what the hell this hell is." Dave responds, moving the subject off of the personal questions.

"You know as well as I do. The government is pressing against us more than ever and Metas are beginning to disagree with us. Villains are getting stronger. I don't know what this hell is, but I know it's there, right outside our door, and sooner or later it will come crashing down on us. Now, if you don't wanna talk about what's going on with you, it's fine, but I except if something comes up that involves our friends lives then I expect you to pipe up about it. I trust you Dave." Quickdraw said after a deep breath and a moment of silence.

Dave lets out a sigh. "Yeah... thanks man." He says, revealing a softer side. "It's really nothing, dude. It's just... you heard about the legendary Meta Human Resistance that started about 10 years back? The one that the Government destroyed a few years ago?"

Ryuki turn to face Zane "well here we are" he said as he pointed his sword towards Zane "now let's fight so i can kill you, ok" he said with a nodded when he raise his sword.

"Of course. Something like that just can't be forgotten. What about it?" Quickdraw said calmly.

Ryker appeared behind them. "If either of you two lay a finger on each other, you will be killed, and that includes swords. I'll be back in a little bit with the final member," he said before disappearing once again.

Ryker appeared behind Jack. "You're not the strongest being out there Jack, and I'm afraid you'll never be on your own," the boy taunted.

"Well, the leader. People think he was my inspiration. Why I look and dress like him, but really, the guy's my bro. And he's... well, he was... abusive, in the past. But that's beside the point. All he ever does when we see each other is fight... It's just getting real fucking annoying, you know?" Dave looked away.

Who the fuck is this? Jack Noir spins on his heel to glare at... this kid. Jack can't help but admire his work behind the kid, before returning his attention to him. What does he want? Where did he come from? What does he mean?
Who cares. He's dead meat anyways. Tasty looking dead meat.
With this thought in mind, Jack's arms formed into separate blades, and his eyes began to glow ready. Time to see if this skeleton really IS invincible.

"So the leader survived, huh," Quickdraw said after a moment. "Have you tried talking to him. You are family nevertheless. You should stick together. I know from experience that not having your family around can be hard, even if you don't see eye to eye with that person."

Ryker kept a straight face. "You're making a mistake fighting me. You want to be fighting my master, if you want a challenge. Then again, you wouldn't stand a chance."

Zane smirked as Ryuki held the sword to his face. "If you actually having a sword and some extra armor is going to help you, then you're dead wrong." Zane replied as he reached for the hilt of his sword. He stopped when Ryker told them not to fight. "I guess it's your lucky day. Just wait until I get my power up. I will be a force to be reckoned with!" Zane exclaimed.

I'm pretty sure Tim and co would be a better option since they're not driving away." Alex said, "As for my eyes, I can basically see things that normal people wouldn't be able to see. I can see energy, concentration of power, plus, my vision is improved beyond and normal human. I can also slow down time from my perspective to make it look like things move in slow motion, doing that allows me to easily react and predict movements." Alex explained, as they walked in the direction of Tim. "I'm not sure if my eyes can go to a different stage though." Alex said he paused for a moment, "Remember when I said I had met a person from another dimension in some sort of dream state? Well, he practically had the same eyes as me, but they were in a different pattern." Alex said, this has been on his mind for a while.

Dillon listened to everything Alex was saying as they walked in Tim's direction. "Maybe that guy you saw in your dream was from the same universe as that guy that we found yesterday." Dillon told Alex, referring back to meeting Joshua the day before.

"I don't if we should move on." Zane told Sozin as he calmed down a bit. He didn't want to waste his energy on Ryuki, especially if they had to face Ryker. Zane didn't have to sense Ryker's power to know that he would be a formidable opponent. "This place does give me the creeps." Zane stated as he looked around.

"Trust me, man. I've tried. I don't know if this is one of his fucking life lessons or not, but my own bro is my own worst enemy." Dave caresses the gash in his cheek.

What? Jack didn't quite catch some of that... his humanity truly is leaving him. Guess the ability to understand speech comes along with it? Who cares. This kid is quite obviously provoking Jack, and Jack isn't okay with that. He bares his fangs and begins to growl threateningly as a green energy begins to spark from his fur.
Radiation.

"That's a good thought, maybe we should ask him about it, hopefully he didn't die." Alex said, after a few more minutes of walking they had finally reached where Tim was. "Alright, we are here. Tim should be around here somewhere." Alex said, looking around.

Tim finished reverting time and sighed. He saw Alex and Dillon. "Hey over here." He called. "I should introduce you Alex here." He said pointing toward Alex as she shrunk her puppet and put it on her waist.

"Bah... Lost track of the culprit" Alyssa hopped out of the Skyfort "Anyone got the Fab Hair guy?" Alyssa joked "Hey where's Cybe-" Alyssa asked before falling into the hole Cybele made with the Mole "Ow... Nevermind" Alyssa climbed back up

Hyrain could see Draco flying through the air, and headed towards him, before spotting something down at the ground. That creature from before, and somebody he thought he recognised from the group teleported off the ship, but he wasn't sure. Hyrain's body reformed, and he dropped down lightly next to Ryker. "Oh, hello. You again. Could you please not try and kill us?" This guy doesn't even look like a human anymore. I wonder if it did anything to his brain? Well I'm guessing so, he looks angry. I wonder if he could understand this, Hyrain repeated what he had said, but his voice had taken on a strange hissing, and the actual words were merely some sort of archaic syllables

Well, it's a party now! Jack looks over at the body of the meta he'd killed. Still dead. Wait, now the new guy's hissing. What the actual fuck? Is he provoking Jack? It sure seems like it. Jack gives off one last threatening bark at the two as a major power surge is suppresses within him. He'll hold it in until he wants to expel it.

Taylor felt a bit more confident about her powers.It wasn't actually all that difficult to control. She noticed Dirk return, and felt an urge to talk to him more.
"Hey, Dirk." She said in greeting to him as she entered a dingy looking room. It was rather musty as well. "You... have a good trip?"

Dillon lookedbackwalked to the little girl. "So her name is also Alex." He said as he walked up to her. Once close enough, he patted her head. "But she's just way cuter version of him. Listen here kid, this place is too dangerous for children for you." Dillon told the girl.

"Don't underestimate the kid... I once made an Entire army treat me like a queen at the age of 7..." Alyssa sheated her Glaive and looked down onto the hole "So Cybele made this?" She said as she Kicked a pebble in it "IM BACK" Cybele popped out the hole "DADDY" Alyssa surprised at Cybele's sudden appearance fell on her back "Bahjeezus"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Sam informed Dillon. Alex's face suddenly sturned into a blank expressionless stare. "You better stop doing that or you'll know the definition of making a mistake." She said in a unsettling voice.

Last edited:
"Good, I'd know you be here," Ryker said, calmly at Hyrain's arrival. My master Chaos wants to offer both of you a chance to serve under him, to create a world safe for use Metas. You will receive power that you never expireced before." He raised his right arm, which was pitch black. "He gave me this power and he can give you power. And Jack, you can kill for 100 years and you won't be strong enough to kill my master."

Ryuki then slid his deck from his belt changing him back into Draco who fell to the ground in pain "where am i..what is this place" he ask as he looked at Zane who was there with him "Zane where we?" he ask

"A pocket dimension," said a voice the echoed around the room. "My name is Chaos, and I have summoned you here, now step forward to me," a shadow said that began to swirl, just a few get ahead of them. Then a man formed, Chaos, with his purple skin and everything.

Draco got up and took a step towards Chaos "why are here anyway..and what is this Deck" he ask while he place the deck forward to Chaos and then walk back "still i cant belive it" he told himself.

Last edited by a moderator: