• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

"You should really get a sign." Alex said with a sigh, he walked then went to the next room, it was pretty much the same. "Is this one taken?!" Alex asked, he just wanted to rest up a bit.

"Kids, you can explore later, let's all head to the cargo hold. " Quickdraw said over the loudspeaker, from a receiver in his hand. He turned to face Sam. "I'd say we need about 10 minutes to get things boarded and everyone accounted for. We haven't tested this puppy out yet, so hang on."

Draco then walk into Skyfort "oh it's you guy's nice to see all of you again" he said while his wing's disappear from his back and he took a seat on a chair "these people are everywhere man" he thought to himself.

Lucas looked up at the sound of Quickdraw's voice. "Come on," He exclaimed, a plate piled high with food. Lucas looked at the kitchen exit then back down at the plate, and made a decision. Lucas walked out of the ktichen, through the halls, and toward where he thought was the cargo hold, plate in hand.

"Alright, whatever. This room is mine." Alex said in response to Quickdraw. Alex walked down to the cargo hold while messing with the bandages on his arms. As Alex was walking toward the cargo hold he came across Lucas, "Man, gotta enough food there?" Alex asked with a laugh.

Inside of the skyfort electricity built up in one area creating a rift between universes. A made looking quite similar to Jonathan except with only one arm and a scar going diagnol along his face jumped into their reality. He looked around and pressed a button "guys... anyone." He said as he ran out of breath. " Where the fuck am I?" He said. before he could think of anything else a beast with the body of a dog claws like a lion and a head of a man with no eyes came threw before the rift closed. it clicked it's tongue as it looked around.
The man stayed quite as he moved slowly as to not attract the beast.

Dillon had been wandering the SkyFort and had gone deep into it. It was actually kind of scary. While he was walking, the lights flickered for a brief second causing him to freeze up. 'It's nothing.' He thought to himself. He kept walking before he heard a voice, causing him to panic. As he looked into the distance, he saw something that you only see in nightmares. He would've screamed if he wasn't frozen in fear. It had the body of a lion with human head. The scariest part was it had no eyes. Dillon just stood there, hoping it wouldn't notice him if he didn't make a noise.

Draco close his eyes and reopen them to reveal it was all a dream and in reality he was on the ground next to a tree unconscious the whole time "dang it not again" he thought to himself. "Well im lost now" Draco said as he walk back to the ruins to see that it was gone "woah what happen here" he called out loud.

The man turned his head and saw a boy looking at the best. He gently placed a finger over his lips as to say be quite. He looked around to see if there was anything he could use to distract the beast.

Tim felt the electricity crackling and ran to its location. When he arrived he saw Dillon and a abomination. "What the hell?" He whispered. He then turned to Dillon. "Back away slowly."

"Who the hell was that?" Alex asked aloud as he heard the voice over the loudspeaker. "I swear if we've already been infiltrated by someone I'll kill em' myself." Alex said in an angry voice as he clenched his fist.

The man accidently stepped on something making the abomination look at him. It jumped towards him the man pushed it stop mid air and pushed it back. "Run." He said to them.

Levi stood there, glazed look on his face as the man spoke. "Why would we run? Sure its disgusting to look at but theres several of us." He made no attempt to be quiet, because frankly, he didnt give a damn. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Dillon quickly glanced over to Levi. "What the hell are you doing?" Dillon asked Levi quietly, as he didn't want the beast to look at him. Well, it couldn't look because it had no eyes, but that wasn't the point.

Levi looked away from the creature causing all the trouble and turned his attention towards Dillion, completely forgetting the beast was there. "I dont think we've met yet, im Levi, and you are?" His voice was warm and friendly.

The beast ran towards Levi it took a swing at the man. Joshua pushed the thing back into the room they were in and closed the door. " Sorry for the intrusion. I wasn't expecting to end up on a ship. or whatever we're on."

Alex heard people moving around, "Is that them?" Alex asked as he got up and ran toward the noises. Alex ran into the room to see his friends and some random dude and a weird beast, "Woah, is that Jon's dad?" Alex asked, he then saw the beast, "Woah, what the hell is that thing?"

"I'm Dillon, nice to meet you." He replied before noticing the beast was coming right at them. Luckily, that guy who appeared pushed it out of the way. "Thanks, but who are you?" Dillon asked the man.

Lucas followed after Alex, mumbling through a piece of fried chicken, "What's going on over here?" Upon seeing the man with the one arm and the beast, Lucas simply backed away slowly, still chewing.

"I'm Tim and you can leave this creature to me." He said to Joshua. H waved his hand then slowed down time fore the beast. He then punched it in th stomach adn sent it flying to the celling.

The beast was knocked to the ceiling then fell down unaffected it jumped at Tim with lightning quick reflects. Joshua used his hand and flinged the beast to the side. " Simple attacks aren't going to do much." He said.

"Then how about this?" Tim said as he waved his arms to the side and created a small Tim Zone. "Freeze." He said as he froze the beast in time. "Attack it now!" He commanded.

"Then how are we supposed to take it down?" Dillon asked Joshua. "And who are you anyways?!" Dillon also asked as he started to form black electricity in his left hand, but didn't bother to attacks as Tim had already frozen it in place for Joshua to attack it.

"That thing is known as a hound." He said He took a knife out and threw at the beast he used his telekinesis to plunge the blade into the beasts forehead killing it. "it relies on sound to move." He said. " I'm Joshua Moreland." He said to them a pleasure to make all of you're all's acquaintances."

The electricity in Dillon's hand dissipated after Joshua killed the beast. He realized Joshua had powers when he saw him use telekinesis to kill the beast. "So you have powers as well. Sorry for asking all these questions, but how did you get here?" Dillon asked.

Quickdraw, who was currently unaware of the situation that just went down, activated the boosters and opened the hidden hangar door, leading the ship into the air.

June and Ryker walked ahead as the beast was killed. "Dude that was a pretty sweet move," Ryker said walking towards Joshua. June stood back and watched Joshua with stormy eyes. "I'm with Dillon. How did you get here? We're in an airtight vessel, and we are locked in. I've got a few questions."

Tim started to walk out of the room. "Please excuse me, I still haven't fully recovered my energy. Call if you need me." He said s he walked back to his room and lied down on the bed.

Taylor contemplated her options. She didn't really have anywhere to go... and this guy seemed to be stable enough to maybe take in a mouth to feed. She could help him too... she'd made her decision. She wanted to stay.
"You don't mind if I... stick with you... do you?"

Dirk shrugged in reply. He turned back to her as the dummy's head rolled off, his sword somehow already sheathed. "I guess you can. Are you a facult or a garner?" He asked as he leaned against the wall, straightening his shades.

Taylor stared blankly at Dirk. "I haven't got a clue as to what either of those are. Mind elaborating?" She decided not to question the instantaneous demise of the dummy. The guy had super speed after all.

"A Facult is a meta human who was born with their powers, or inherited theirs. A Garner is someone who received their power in some form or another, whether it's actual power or just tech." Dirk explains, removing his ball cap and running his fingers through his light blonde hair.

"I'm a Facult, I suppose." Taylor responds. "So um... Dirk. If I'm going to be hanging around... I guess you should know my name. I'm Taylor Boulet. Yes, the last name is french." She extends her hand for him to formally shake. She usually gets the question from many about the origin of her surname.

"I wasn't going to ask, but sure." Dirk says. He pushes himself off the wall as he puts his ball cap back on. "Alright, Taylor. What are your powers? How can you help contribute to the resistance?" He used his old initiation phrase. God, that was a long time ago, but the Government caught them by surprise. Almost the entire resistance either turned out to be traitors or were killed off in their sleep. Dirk assumed he was the last remaining member of it.

"I can bend and manipulate light... I haven't actually gotten to do much with it though. I'm not entirely sure how to... harness it all." She explained. Taylor could remember, before she was imprisoned, she'd discovered her powers, and excitedly revealed them to her parents. Afraid of their daughter, they turned her in. She didn't put up much of a fight, but she did accidentally cut one guy in half down the middle with a blade of hardlight that she'd created. It was like that stupid Green Lantern character, without the dumb ring. And the green.

"That power... it's good enough. I'm impressed. It seems like it might be useful in this next operation." Dirk stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Alright. You can stay. Best we get prepared. Tomorrow night, we strike." He popped his knuckles as he turned to walk away.

"Then come with me." Dirk suggested as he stepped out of the warehouse. Letting his eyes adjust to the brightness of the light, he looked around at the abandoned docks. Like always, they lie abandoned and forgotten. Unused. Dirk strode over to the edge of one of the docks, and looked out over the open ocean. A view he still enjoyed after years of gazing at it.