• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

Taylor found herself at Dirk's side, looking over the ocean as well. There was a few moments of awkward tension and silence, at least for her. She cleared her throat. "Ahem... so Dirk... got a girlfriend?"
'Why did you ask that? Sure, he's amazingly attractive and mysterious and fit, but it's not like you've developed a crush in the last like, 5 minutes on this guy...'
She couldn't help but feel that they may have been fated to meet.

"No." Dirk replied simply. "And if you want to be my girlfriend. Sure, I won't stop you. But I hope you're ready to make a commitment like that." He said, cutting to the chase.

Taylor was greatly taken aback by his bluntness. Recovering herself, she cleared her throat again. "I wasn't asking to do something like that. I was simply interested in whether a sexy young man... I mean... let me take that back..." Taylor felt red creep to her cheeks. She hated it when she spoke her mind. "I was just wondering." She finished, turning her face away from him so he wouldn't see her flushed cheeks.

"Cool." Dirk said. He looked over at her. Some girls get those first look crushes. He didn't find this as an attractive quality in women, but she is mighty fine. He'd give her that. "You're a terrible liar." He added.

"That's a good come back, but here, take this counter-argument. You are too." He said as he felt a small grin creep onto his face. Shit. She was making him smile. He absolutely did NOT smile. This was not going to end well.

"Real smooth." She commented. "It was surreal in it's smoothness. Absolutely impeccable. You've left me speechless."
She wanted this transaction between them to end already. It was a mistake coming out here. If he just doesn't respond, that'll be her cue to leave without feeling crappy.

"Ah. I see you've realized my potential."
Damnit. FLIRTING Strider? You're fucking FLIRTING!?!?
"Listen. Let's not bring back up the topic matter of dating for now. Firstly, I'm way too old for you. Second, I don't need the distraction. Thirdly, we've known each other for like, less than an hour. Finally, it just wouldn't work out between us. Sorry."
He hoped this didn't hit her too hard.

"Oh... yeah..." Taylor felt even more so uncomfortable. She'd literally just been turned down by probably the hottest guy she'd ever met. She didn't exactly want to end this conversation, as she still had plenty of questions, even as the sun began to set.

"Have fun. I need to run an errand. There's plenty of food in the ice box. Help yourself. I'll be back later." Before she could stop him, or even open her mouth to speak, he'd left.
Just like that. He had disappeared.

"Oh... well... okay then..." She looked back at the Warehouse. For a place that looked this bad, the guy sure keeps himself looking and smelling both awesome. She made her way back up, to await Dirk's return.

Alyssa walked in the room drinking a bottle of you know what and spat whatever was in her mouth after seeing, the goddamn Bloody guts and limbs all over the floor "Bleh... Well this was unexpected" She said Cybele interrupted "What's Unexpect-" "COVER THOSE EYES" Alyssa eyes Glowed as she looked at Cybele who was Behind her "Hey I can't see! why did I close my own eyes?!?!" Cybele surprised by her suddenly closing her own eyes Tried to open them with her hands

Alex looked at the beast or what was left of the beast and shrugged, he wanted to get a better looked at it, while it was alive at least. Alex then looked at Alyssa whose eyes were just glowing, "Woah, you have eye powers too?" Alex asked in curious voice, wondering what they could do.

"No, she's just drunk like always." Dillon replied to Alex as he saw the bottle in Alyssa's hand. Dillon looked at Alyssa's eyes. "See, it's nothing special." He said still staring at her eyes.

Gale shuffled out from her den and took off into the sky. She put her wings out to their full length as she glided through he clouds. She was making her way upward and away from her territory to explore. She checked scents before doing a dive then moved upward again.

Hyrain, refreshed after another flight, headed back downwards. Spotting a familiar creature below him, he dived down, and solidified next to her. "Hello, again." he said to her, the wind carrying his voice to her ears

Gale let out a rumble of hello. She looked to him before taking off upward and doing a loop. She checked for scents again and started to decend rapidly. Her body already shifting out of primal form.

Hyrain followed her, noticing the fact that her body was beginning to change shape. He hit the ground, and looked upwards as she descended down towards him, him in such a position that she should land next to him

Gale moved into a roll before she skidded to a stop. A trail of dirt left in her wake. She stood from her kneeling position with an adrenaline filled laugh. She stood up with a stretch, feeling the dirt beneath her toes. She looked ahead and whistled, "woo! Feels great to take a fly in the morning".

"I feel you. Nothing more refreshing then hanging around the clouds at dawn," Hyrain grinned. "Name's Hyrain." He held out his hand

"Gale," the teleported shook his hand before teleporting toward where she was walking. She whistled happily and kept moving forward. She dig around in the root of a tree and pulled out a box. Gale opened it after sitting down and pulled out the little bit of money it held, "got to love geocaching".

"Never tried it. I can't really do it, to do honest." Hyrain told her. Looking at the contents of the box, he asked "Why do you need money? With your teleporting, you can pretty much do the same thing as me which is: Appear in a shop, take whatever you need, disappear. Simple. And no money is required."

"Pay phones and I don't believe in theft," Gale hummed as she peered up at Hyrain. She took out the rabbits scull that she had carved early and put it in. She closed up the box and put it back, "I'm going to call a powered person activist group. Maybe they can come and help".

Rin walked in to where everyone was gathering and saw the new face. "Oh, hello there. Rin Shiro. Pleasure to meet you." He offered his hand to the newcomer to shake.

Taylor found that she had nothing much to do, but her freedom was such an overwhelming fact still. She could try and use her powers... she'd never done so before intentionally, so this could be interesting. Extending her arm out before her, she focused on the beam of light coming from the broken warehouse window in front of her. The light began to shimmer, and this excited Taylor, who lost focus and bounded about in glee. She'd done something, regardless of how unimpressive, she'd done something.

"Are you sure? Sure, she may be drunk, but her eyes were glowing and she shut the girl's eyes." Alex said, pointing that fact out. "Who's eyes glow when they are drunk." Alex asked.

Josh." He said as he shook the man's hand. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said. " So... and please don't take this the wrong way but where the fuck am I."

Dave looked left, then right. Once he was sure he was alone, he returned his attention to the building that stood before him. Home. Well, what was left of it before his bro up and disappeared 5 years ago. Nature had already claimed the old thing. He remember how quickly it used to grow here. Guess this is a 5 year result. Cool.
After exhausting all of his efforts at finding Dirk, Dave found himself right back at the beginning. "Fuck..." Dave sighed as he placed his hands on his hips. His search was yet again fruitless. He'd need to return to the others soon. He'd been gone long enough. He shook his head, and turned.
And stopped.
"Ready to get your ass kicked again?" Dirk asked, Katana in hand. Dave tried to regain himself. Looks like after all that searching, it was his bro that found him. Ironic.
"Dirk... I don't... man, can we fucking stop with this sibling rivalry shit? You one-upped me! I get it! I'm not here for Round 2: The Return of Dave Strider. I'm here... because I miss my bro..." Dave admitted.

"Who knows. Maybe she does have powers and whenever she drinks too much, it activates." Dillon responded to Alex before turning to Josh. "I can answer that question for you. You might be thinking to yourself how did you get here, this looks like a completely different universe. I know how you feel... This SkyFort does look really different. So yeah, we're apparently on some giant flying fort." Dillon told Josh, completely unaware of what actually happened.

"Maybe." Alex said with a shrug. Alex then also turned to Josh, "Different universe huh." Alex said in response to Dillon. Alex pondered on this a bit, "I'm pretty sure I meet someone from a different universe before. It was when I was still in prison and I had been knocked out due those people experimenting on me. I meet this dude who looked similar to me and even had the same eyes but they looked different." Alex said, "He was all like Alex... Alex.... Alex. Then I woke up and I was back in my cell. Who knows, it coulda' been a dream" Alex continued on.

Sozin got out of the rubble of the destroyed prison, looking around. Damn. What happened here? He dusted himself off. Dammit. These clothes get dirty too quickly. Well, no sign of people anywhere here. Maybe I should send a signal. Sozin inhaled deeply, and his eyes flashed with blue fire. He put a hand onto the ground and suddenly, a huge ring of fire erupted around him, getting higher and higher, reaching about five miles up.

Dillon chuckled a bit. "Maybe this is all just a dream guys. I mean think about. Why does an animal have an eyeless human head and lion body?!" Dillon asked starting to believe they were dreaming. "Then we have this guy who doesn't even know how he got here, but still magically appears. Yeah, it's definitely a dream." Dillon exclaimed while he charged a little bit of electricity in his hand. "Here, I'll shock all of us so we wake up." Dillon told the others, getting ready to do it.

"No, no, no. We aren't in a dream right now. I would know, but I could check if you really want me to." Alex said, he closed his eyes, then reopened them, his eyes changed from blue to red with circles that surrounded his pupil. "Yeah, we aren't in a dream. That was probably some freak thing that happened due to electrical current reacting with something." Alex said, "But, I could put you in a dream if you really wanted."

Joshua walked up to Dilon and slapped him hard across the face. " Was that a dream." He said. He then looked at the others. "Yes I'm from an alternate reality. That thing he said using his hand is called a bio weapon created by the company. They sell these abominations to other universes surtof like an arms dealers. We're just glade it wasn't a TS series that came threw. those fuckers are in killable.

"Oh, you have eye powers." Dillon told Alex before he was suddenly slapped by Josh. "What the hell was that for? You can't just come in here slap me!" Dillon exclaimed before calming down after listening to what Josh had to say. "So basically you are from a different universe and you were on the run from those monsters. And now you have brought them to our universe. Just great!" Dillon said sarcastically.

Last edited:
Gale waved to Hyrain before she started toward the closest town. She froze when she heard talking. Her body going rigid til Rosa poked her head out from behind a tree. The shadow manipulator having followed her friend.

"I guess, we might as well. It's roomier, especially with all the new blood," he said turning the ship, south. He increased the speed, "Let everyone know that where we're headed."

"I think you can stop that now." A voice said from outside the ring that Sozin had. Zane pulled out his sword and slashed an opening right through the ring of fire. "It's kind of warm here." Zane said with a grin as analyzed the fire. "You must've been sending a signal considering the height of this." Zane told Sozin. "Who are you?" Zane asked, pointing his sword at Sozin. He was tired with the nice greetings as everyone else he met was always on the offensive.