• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

"Gale. That is rosa," the teleporter spoke as she started to ready the rabbit for cooking. She pushed the basket of apples toward him and poked the fire, "so do you remember what happened? How you ended up like that"?

I was leaving being fed up with the group of outcast that are back there. I made it a little bit inwards before Syler.... my brother wrapped his hand around my mouth and cut threw my body like warm butter." He said.

Stupid man. Has no decency to allow Jack to rip him to shreds. What a joke! Whatever. Spades has other things to do. He's sniffed out the man in the triangle glasses. Giving one last swipe at the stranger, Jack takes off again, following his nose.

"Well that sucks and you can sit up but be careful," Gale looked at him as she cooked the rabbit. She walked over to a small dish of water and washed her hands clean before eating an apple. She sat back and watched the meat part of their meal so that it wouldn't burn.

"Are we almost there?" Dillon asked aloud. They had been traveling through the tunnel for the past couple of hours and Dillon was starting to get annoyed. "Move out the way Alex, let me take the lead." Dillon told Alex as he tried to pass him.

"Yeah, seriously we've been in this tunnel for hours. How far away is this place?" Alex asked aloud, his voice echoed through the tunnel. "What, is passing me gonna help us get there faster?" Alex asked Dillon, he then bursted into a sprint and ran down the tunnel, his footsteps echoed loudly.

"Yeah. Well not to us atleast. She talks to her friends a lot," Gale hummed as she looked over to see rosa whispering again. She whistled and tossed the girl an apple, "I think that's how she copes though. Who knows how long she was at the prison or what those assholes put her through. What about you though? Any powers and if so. Born or given"?

"It will help us because you walk so slow." Dillon told Alex before seeing him run off. "Hey, wait up! How do you have so much energy left? I thought you were injured!" Dillon asked Alex as he ran after him.

" Born." He said as he gently moved some objects. " I ended up getting outed at school. And Mr. Maywether wasn't able to cover it up." He said.

"Well then you are luckier then some of us. One of my powers was given. Teleportation but apparently when they activated it they activated my born ability. Now light or dark meat," Gale checked on the rabbit and pulled it off of the fire. She grabbed some plates made of wood and started to cut it up.

Alex laughed at Dillon, "Ever since Lucas used his moon rocks thing on me and good to go!" Alex said back to Dillon, "Hahaha, who's slow now?" Alex asked, teasing Dillon.

"I come from Manitoba, Canada," Gale gave him some before taking a plate for herself. A tendril collected a plate for Rosa. She shuffled and got comfortable.

Rosa are the rabbit then the apple. She moved closer to the two. Giving the fire some more wood.

"It's good to know that Rosa found a friend." He said as he looked at her. He tasted the stew. "This is delicious." He said. He smiled. "Thank you for this." He said. He looked at Rosa and gently patted the ground right next him.

Hyrain, noticing that everybody else had left for the base, decided to use the free time to get some training in, since he was unable to do so in the prison. Flying up into the air, he flicked his eyes, and the sky began to darken, the puffy white clouds that previously occupied that area coming together into a point and darkening, before slowly settling into a large spiral, encircling nearly the whole of the forest. The wind speed began to pick up, eventually getting high enough to almost make an audible screaming, and the trees began to topple below him. Hyrain breathed a sigh of relief, worried that he may have not been able to form the hurricane, for whatever reason. He raised his hands, palms upright, and the clouds began to get closer to the eye of the hurricane, where he currently was floating, and eventually surrounded him. They then began to compact themselves into two dense spirals of wind, moving quickly enough to be visible, above Hyrain's hands. The massive storm began to die down, as all of the rotation and winds keeping it alive were sucked into the ever-growing twin vortexes(?) above his palms. Eventually, the hurricane had died away completely, leaving only a few black clouds that were quickly dissipating. Hyrain then flew down towards the ground, fists clenched, and focused on the ground in front of him. He then pushed his hands together, brought them to his chest, and thrust them outwards with a yell. A single wave of wind, traveling at around three hundred MPH, drove itself into the ground and plowed straight through it, moving straight forwards in front of Hyrain. Trees were disintegrated, the winds splitting them into millions of tiny shards, and it did similar things to the rock it met, leaving onto a fine dust behind. Bear in mind, this all happened in a few seconds due to the speed of the thing, and it had around a meter in diameter, width, and height. Once the dust, both from the dirt and rock, cleared, you could clearly see a furrow ploughed into the ground, a meter deep and a meter wide, as you'd expect. It stretched across around half of the forest and would have made a great road, due to the fact the wind had smoothed out the rock at the bottom perfectly. Hyrain grinned, glad he hadn't lost anything whilst his powers were contained in the prison and settled down next to a tree behind him, closing his eyes. The wave had taken a lot out of him, and he didn't feel up for another flight, so he dropped to sleep, sitting back against the tree whilst naturally levitating a few inches off the ground

Rosa plopped down and started to eat again. She looked up at Gale and the shifter shrugged her shoulders. She finished up her old before offering some of her berries.

Gale took one and hummed, "well I'll be heading in to the closest town in the morning to try and see if I can find anything useful. Junkyards can be really helpful for our now place, rosa. I wanna see if I can find you a sketch pad or book to write in".

"Alright, guys," Lucas said, stepping ahead of Alex and Dillon. "We're here." Lucas brushed some dirt off of a small hatch, much like the one at the other end of the tunnel. Lucas twisted the hatch and pushed it in, revealing a small room with some supplies. Lucas stepped into the room and grabbed a water bottle out of a case. Turning back to Dillon and Alex, Lucas explained, "This is our bug-out location. It's only got three rooms. This one has supplies, the next is a kitchen/living room, and the next is a small barracks."

"It would be helpful. I need to make a call anyway so I'll need to find some pocket change," Gale yawned as she pulled rosa close. She shifted with a grumble of pain, body reforming again. She curled around the shadow user, keeping Rosa protected under her wing.

"That wasn't fair, you had a head start!" Dillon complained as he arrived after Alex. Dillonwalked into the room and was genuinely surprised. "Wait, this is it?" Dillon asked, a bit disappointed.

Lucas acknowledged Dillon's confusion with, "Like I said, this is just a bug-out location. It's temporary." Lucas went into the kitchen area and pulled out an MRE: Mac and Cheese and Chili. Lucas tossed it into the microwave and set it to five minutes. "Help yourselves to anything," Lucas called back to Dillon and Alex.

"Haha, you're just slow." Aex said to Dillon, he walked into the the room, "Well at least we are some what safe here." Alex said, he looked around a bit, "So, what's next?" Alex asked, "I'm assuming we all need a little time to recuperate." Alex added, he pick a spot in the living room and sat down.

"Or possibly it's time to get a move on," Quickdraw said entering the room from a hidden passage. "Skyfort 1 is officially complete and it looks like we're just in time. If you'll follow me so we can board it," he said turning back around.

"Skyfort what?" Alex asked as he got up and followed Lucas, "Whatever it is, it sounds cool." Alex added, he ran back over to the small fridge and found another sandwich, he took it and quickly ate it. Alex ran back after Lucas.

"Hey, wait up!" Dillon exclaimed as he grabbed his verse burger out of if the microwave. "He was tired of falling behind. "So what is the ShyFort? Is it a flying base?" Dillon asked before taking a bite out of his cheeseburger.

Sma walked out of the entrance of the Skyfort. "We introduce to you, The Skyfort 1." Sam said motioning with her hands to show the giant airship. "You guys have been working, nicely done." Tim complemented as he walked inside.

Draco looked around in the darkness till he saw a tunnel that had a smalk light in it "hey anyone there" he called out while he ran into thw tunnel. "Hello anyone" Draco called out while he kept running down the tunnel till finally he got to the end of the tunnel that have revealed a ship.

Rin woke up groggily and looked around. It was a room. Suddenly, RIn heard voices inside. Skyfort 1? Quickdraw must have finished it. Rin stood up and limped slowly into the room where he heard the voices. He nodded to Quickdraw. "Nice job."

Jon woke up he was still in pain but was able to stand up this time. He gently touched the winged beast's body before going to the edge of the cave. He figured this was as good as anytime to learn how to hunt.

Rosa peaked out of the best that gales body made up and watched him. She slipped out of the den and looked up to see another round of search copters. She hid under her trees and kept moving. Her abilities letting her cling to the shadows.

As usual, Levi simply floated out of the ground next to Rin. "Hey man.." He said quietly while supporting Rins weight. "Ive got something ive been working on for a moment just like this." He pressed his hand against Rins back and closed his eyes, trying to focus on missing molecules and damaged cells. "Now uh....this might feel a little weird." Levi said unsteadily as his hand began to give off gentle pulses of pale blue light. "A little weird.....more like the weirdest thing you CAN feel." The pulses of energy slowly made Rins molecular structure vibrate. "This vibration pattern should stimulate your body and speed up the healing process." He grunted, his words coming out slightly forced as he could barely maintain his ability.

Rin nodded and gritted his teeth as the strange sensation coursed through his body. "Got it. Let me try to do something to help." He inhaled weakly and summoned his aura, working to heal Rin's body.

Tim walked next to Sam. "So where to now?" She asked Tim. "We should go to our second base, we should pick up our other division." Tim said. "Got bit, is everyone in?" Sam asked out loud.

"Woah a Fort in the Sky" Draco called out while he ran to it "hello anyone in there" he called out while he summon his wing'd and flew around Skyfort for a while.

Lucas went exploring through the Skyfort, looking for a kitchen of some kind. Lucas really wanted some snacks. After about ten minutes of wandering, Lucas finally found the kitchen...and oh was it glorious. Lucas looked through cabinets, pantries, and fridges to find not just a lot of snacks, but practically all the snacks.

Alex got up in the Skyfort, he looked around for a bit, he knew he had to be the first to claim a room. Alex ran through the hall until he found the best looking room, it had a flat screen TV, a bed that looked comfortable and it even had a bathroom attached to it. Alex walked about of the room and into the hall, "I claim this room!" Alex yelled, trying to make sure everyone heard.

"Sorry, this is my room." Tim said suddenly sitting on the bed. "Besides, the room aren't that different from one another." He said
Sam walked up to QuickDraw. "Is everything ready?" She asked.