• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

Dillon hadn't noticed Rin was there until he spoke. "If you were so injured, how did you even make it? Never mind that, someone come help Rin!" Dillon called out for help.

Rin chuckled weakly. "Life energy is pretty useful in that kind of way. Anyway, you need to stop the bleeding. Bandage the impale wounds and..." Rin fainted as he collapsed from blood loss.

Jack found the entrance. A lucky stump stuck from the ground. The opening so evident, it's a wonder why... Jack doesn't bother thinking about it as his stomach growls. He's too hungry for thoughts and shit. Grabbing the remnants of the Tree, he rips it from the ground and throws it aside with ease. He turns his snout down into the gaping hole in the ground. Voices, scents... the hunger is overwhelming. Jack can feel saliv drip from his muzzle as he barks into the whole, wanting his prey to come to him.

Lucas jumped back at the sight of Jack and practically yelled into his comlink, "Alex! He's here!" Lucas dashed back to the Surveillance Room, launching a Lunar Sphere behind his back as he ran. Lucas reached the hatch but didn't climb it, instead spinning around to face Jack. "Leave this place!" Lucass yelled, a Sphere in each hand.

Prey. But it didn't come out of the nest. Jack wanted it in his playing field of open space. Well... actually, that doesn't mean shit. Jack will kill where and when he pleases. Especially when he's hungry. He folded his wings to his back as he jumped down, landing before Lucas, and turning his head to face Lucas. His lips pulled back into a snarl as he began to growl threateningly. Wisps of white energy dispelled from his eyes as he prepared an attack. His arms melted into two separate blades.
Lunch time.

"Tim!" Lucas said into his comlink. "He's here! The explosion guy is here at the base!" Lucas launched his Spheres at Jack, hoping that the orbs of solid light would deter him. After that, Lucas summoned a wall of Lunar Energy, separating himself and Jack.

Jack looked at these balls in interest. He did have two stomachs now... one for energy, one for real food... he was hungry in both. He snapped up the spheres, enjoying their exotic flavor. Better than what that asshole earlier had offered... Jack realizes he forgot about him... nevermind. It doesn't matter. Jack looked at the wall of Lunar energy. Still a form of energy... Jack might enjoy the taste of this one.

Tim ran into his room and searched through his stuff. "Too tired to fight using my powers." He mumbled. He them found a P2000 pistol that he looted from a guard. "I should be able to improvise with this." He though as he walked out of his room.

Dillon looked at the monstrosity that appeared for them. Dillon backed up behind Lucas' wall. "What are we going to do? He just destroyed your attack!" Dillon exclaimed.

Alyssa overheard Lucas on Tim's Comms and Immediately went back down the base "Huff... Been There..." Alyssa opened the door and slammed it with force "Done.. That..." She reached for her Glaive

"I'm thinking!" Lucas snapped at Dillon. Lucas thought for a moment longer then said, "In the surveillance room-" Lucas pointed at the ceiling hatch, 'Is a mini fridge. Behind the mini fridge is an escape hatch leading about half a mile from here. Alex is somewhat injured so help him through it." Lucas turned back to the wall. "I'll hold this guy off.

Rin heard Lucas over the comlink. "He's here?" He struggled to get up. He cursed under his breath and limped to Lucas' location. "I... have.. to... help," He muttered. Darn it, I really didn't want to use this, but here goes. Rin inhaled, and when he exhaled, his eyes glowed a bright red, and his aura burst to life, much stronger than ever before, enclosing the entire base in a blinding light. Rin, now in a completely different form, was wearing a hooded robe, dark red eyes glowing from beneath the hood. "Inferior beast," Rin boomed. "Know your place!"

Tim walked to the main hall where Lucas was fighting Jack. He pointed his gun towards Jack. "Lucas! Watch out!" He warned as he shot a bullet which he sped up time to make it go faster.

Jack suddenly forgot where he was as his claws slid through the lunar wall like paper, and instead of slipping through, he began to eat it hungrily, forgetting all about everyone else.

Rin walked toward Jack, focusing the immense amount of aura into his hand. His hand now became encased in a glowing red aura, growing stronger and stronger, causing the entire base to shake.

"Oh boy, things just keep getting better and better. I can't fight in this state you know!" Alex yelled, clenching his fist. Alex then moved the mini fridge and began to open the hatch.

Jack felt the bullet slam into his left shoulder, and growled, abandoning his meal as he stepped through the remnants of the shield. There! It was that guy from earlier! Or was it? He looked different, but smelled the same. Whatever. It's chow time. Quick as a lightning, he grabbed Lucas by the face and flung him at Tim as he dove towards Rin, hoping to NOT forget to eat him this time.

Rin's gaze darkened as he grabbed Jack by the scruff and dragged him down. Silently, he slammed his fist, now spiked with aura, into Jack's abhorrent face, drawing blood with each strike. Mercilessly, pounding at the enemy.

"Thanks for your sacrifices." Dillon said before he dashed out of there. Once he arrived at the mini fridge, he helped Alex open the hatch. "Come on, we're running out of time!" Dillon exclaimed as he opened the hatch.

Blood spurted from Lucas's nose as he passed Tim, just barely avoiding hitting him. Lucas growled as he got back up, his hands glowing with Lunar energy. Lucas launched several Lunar Bolts at Jack.

Jack snarled with each pound, but some of the aura trickled into his mouth. It tasted awesome. He now hate/likes this guy. Still gonna eat him though. Jack grabbed his arm and flung him aside. He'd deal with the cool brat later. Time to deal with the idiots. Jack returned his attention to Tim and Lucas, taking a menacing step forward as he growled deeply and threateningly. He snapped at each of the bolts the weird one that Jack might like too shot. These tasted good. He'd enjoy this dork. So, he made a dash at Tim, the only one he still completely loathed.

"Yeah I know!" Alex said, he jumped into the hatch and began to walk through the tunnel. "Hey, close that hatch behind us." Alex said to Dillon, he then looked forward, "I wonder where this place will take us." Alex said, "Hopefully some place safe." Alex added.

Dillon looked at Alex. "Don't you think we should wait a bit, to see if they can make it?" Dillon asked. He didn't want to leave them there. What if they had a chance to escape but they already closed the hatch?

Rin roared with anger as he landed on his feet and grabbed Jack's leg, dragging him to the ground. He slammed an aura spiked elbow onto Jack's leg, shattering it, then grabbed the scruff and threw him the other way.

Lucas hurled himself at Jack, his hands covered in a sort of gauntlet made from a Lunar Construct. Lucas brought both his fists down at Jack's shoulders, intending to knock him down.

Alex turned back to Dillon, "I have faith in them, don't you?" Alex asked Dillon with a smirk, "Leave if you want, it's really up to you, but if you didn't we would have to hurry a bit more." Alex said as he continued to walk down the tunnel, man this base was really awesome.

Jack growled. The cool one was not being so chill. It was pissing off Jack. He flipped around, snarling as opened his mouth up at Rin, and blasted pure energy into his chest, sending him up into the ceiling, and through the ground/ceiling or whatever, and into the crisp night air. Jack stood back up, and nearly fell as he felt his leg give way. That would take a bit longer to heal, but it had already begun to do so. He looked back toward the other two. The dumb one said something, probably dumb, but that was dumb. Why does he keep doing this to himself! This constant argument! Whatever. Just stop Jack. You are Jack Noir. Spades Slick. You're too cool to go mental.
Jack grabbed the charging 'okay guy' and threw him to the side. He was irrelevant. It's mainly Tim he wants. But if the cool one keeps it up, he'll get it coming.

Rin let himself be flung upward and started to fall, aligning his body in a pencil sort of formation, focusing his aura into his feet. He slammed onto Jack's back, breaking the spine, and jumped off.

Jack fell forward like a rag doll. Okay. That was it. Jack was pissed at the cool guy. I mean, the NOT cool guy. Jack focused more energy into his healing, and felt his leg and spine patch up quickly. He turned back to Rin after getting up. He was obviously the biggest threat, you dummy! Deal with him first, not last! God, Jack, you are so STUPID! Jack dashed forward. He swung left, but feinted right with his sword arm. If this hits, which it should, it should severe the dude's head. Try and break my spine THEN!

"Yeah, you're right." Dillon said slowly. He didn't want to leave them, but he knew it was the right thing to do. He closed the hatch hurried after Alex. "I wonder how long this is." Dillon said aloud as they continued on.

"I'm sure it at least goes for a mile out, they would have to escape to a safe location ." Alex said, as he scratched at his bandages, "Man these things sure are annoying there are so tight and they are basically all over my body. I mean, I don't even have a shirt on and I'm still covered!" Alex exclaimed, even his hands were wrapped up tight.

Lucas slammed into the wall again, groaning in pain. he got to his feet, hands glowing, before he realized that this fight wouldn't end well for him. growling in frustration, Lucas jumped up and opened the hatch to the surveillance room. Once inside, Lucas dashed over to the escape hatch and started making his way through it after hauling the mini fridge back in front of it. "Hey guys," Lucas muttered to Dillon and Alex. Lucas tapped his comlink and said to Tim and Rin, "If you guys get overwhelmed, I've got the escape hatch behind my mini fridge up here." Lucas looked to Dillon and Alex and said, "Let's start moving."

Rin dodged the sword arm swing and landed a hard punch, shattering Jack's ribs then kicking the knee cap, shattering it. He then slammed a leg into Jack's temple, and snapping his right arm like a twig. In this form, Rin had an insane amount of energy that could destroy the planet if used incorrectly.

Jack was getting sick of speeding up his body's abnormal healing factor. He could taste the insane power! Oh, it tasted so yummy! Jack needed that power, along with his heart. Jack was sick of playing games with this ignorant fool who failed to recognize Jack could not be killed by him. Jack looked at the spot where'd he'd stabbed earlier. It wasn't there. WHAT THE FUCK! Jack brought his good arm back just as his other snapped, and shoved the sword through Rin, directly in the same spot as before. The blade didn't stop as it went through Rin, and into the wall.

"Hey Lucas." Dillon said as he looked behind him. Lucas looked severely injured which made him wonder. "I'm assuming the fight isn't going good." Dillon told Lucas as they continued down the escape hatch.

Rin ducked, not making the same mistake twice. As he avoided the attack, he lunged forward and snapped the other arm as well. He spun around and kicked Jack in the stomach with enough force to make him cough up blood.

Tim accessed his Comm. "You guys go on ahead, me and Rin will hold him off for QuickDraw and Sam to finish that thing." He said to Lucas. He turned to Rin. "Lets do this!" He shouted as he dashed to the side and shot 2 bullets.

Jack felt the blood rise up, and swallowed it down. Ugh! Time to end this. He quickly grabbed Rin, and threw him on the ground before he could form up another pointless counter. Already almost entirely healed, Jack got on top of Rin, and opened his mouth as he shot the multi colored beam. It slammed into Rin's face, pushing him into the ground. Opening his eyes, he applied additional power to this, and pushed Rin deeper, breaking through the floor as he began to sink into the ground. He impaled both shoulders of Rin as he continued his onslaught upon him. Jack was just so DONE with that guy. This continued for about the duration you'd expect if this were some shitty anime. Finally, Jack closed his mouth, and eyes. The power stopped. He looked at the form several meters below. He could smell the heartbeat. It wasn't enough to kill the guy, but it sure was enough to give him a hint at Jack's true power. Maybe now, he could finally focus on the gun guy.

Rin blocked the beam with a net of equally matched energy and shot his arms up to jab at the pressure point in the collarbone. Never will this beast torment people again. He landed spearhand after spearhand after spearhand, jabbing powerfully at Jack's pressure points; solar plexus, knee, collarbone, inside of the elbow. Rin launched upward with both feet, catching Jack in the chin.