• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

After Estelle finished, Yin help her Robe up.
"T--Thanks, Estelle." Yin said, looking at her Black and Purple Robe. The knight Uniform had been good, but It showed too much Skin for her Liking.
"Its alright. I'm just glad I could help" Estelle couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"Yeah, I dont know Tomasz either. Bourtha was the Only Nawi I knew for a while, and I'm starting to feel as if this is starting to become a bigger problem than I expected."

She slowly calmed down, walking over to the door and pushing it open a little. She peeked out, looking around a bit. “It doesn’t seem so bad....” She thought, coming out of the room and closing the door behind her.

Splinter saw Perun get up, and the green stripes in his quills began glowing. “OKAY, LETS GO NOW!” He yelled, grabbing Tomasz arm. “Lets just get out of here, but if anything happens, I’ll come back to help everyone....” He whispered, looking around the area for what felt like the last time.

Tomasz quickly came through Portal, before Perun reached it. The portal dissapired "Fine, this world and Outcast Edge..."
Tomasz came to Outcast Edge with Splinter, holding his arm. "Tomasz, how was travel"
"Perfect, I just punched this bastard for Estelle's world and Borutha"
He looked at Splinter "Next punch will be for him..."
Eryk smiled a bit "My name is Eryk, don't worry. This place was created to protect the ones in need...let's go for your sweets that I promised"

“Um...ok....my name is Echo.....” She said quietly, walking a little closer to Eryk. “He could still be an enemy....what is a sweet anyway....? I guess I’ll find out, if its bad, I can run....” She thought to herself, keeping her distance.

Splinter waved a bit to Flexio. “Hi. I’m Splinter, Splinter Spikeon.” He said softly, staring down at the ground. “Its nice to meet you sir.....”

Eryk came to the kitchen, found a milk chocolate bar, opened it and gived it to Echo "Try it out"
Flexio waved back to Splinter "It's nice to meet you. My name is Flexio" then he thought about something and shouted as loud as he could "Smoke... Spark... Can you come here"
"Maybe they will know him, they seem to be a one species so..."

Alexander looked at Splinter and Tomasz. "Alexander Von Oltorain." He held his hand out to Splinter.

She walked over to her closet, making a Paper Curtain show up.
"I'll be right out, I just need to get this back on." Yin said, taking the Knight Uniform Off. It was always such a pain to take it off when she was in the knights, and it was still a pain nowadays.

She had finally gotten it off, and started to put her robe on. She allowed her Hair to droop, going over her Left eye.

She moved the Curtain away, enjoying how much more easier it was to move in the Robe than the Knight Outfit.

Splinter shook Alexander’s hand hesitantly. Spark walked into the room, seeing Splinter and freezing. “Splinter....?” He said quietly, and Smoke literally tackled Splinter out of no where. “SPLINTER WHERE WERE YOU!!!!” He yelled, and actually began crying. “Smoke, quit it...” Splinter said quietly, smiling a bit. “Sheesh, you never act like this, being our older brother.” Spark said with a grin, walking over to the others.

Eryk smiled to Echo "That's a kind of food, try it. You may like it"
Flexio looked at everyone "That's a brothers Reunion"
"I'm going to rest, don't worry. I will find a room" said Tomasz, but he noticed that nobody seemed to see him leaving.
Tomasz get to his room... Well, It was nobody room. But Tomasz wrote his name in crystals on the door, so now it was his room. Tomasz sat on the bed an create a two ilusions, He tested his power... He created something like his parents holograms. They were hugging him, Dad from the left and Mother from the right. "I miss you" He whispered.

Echo stayed quiet, until just walking away. She ended up walking to Tomasz room, standing infront of the door. Echo had a special gift, seeming to be able to tell when someone was upset. She learned it from herself hiding how she felt all the time, and recognized it all to well. She knocked on the door lightly.

Tomasz heard that someone was knocking to the door "Who is there" He asked and after a while he said "Sorry, can you leave me. I need to rest for a while"
Eryk walked behind Echo and heard Tomasz, He didn't know if to visit him or not.
Perun began destruction of the world he was actually in and after that He traveled to somewhere, where he could rest before destruction of the rest of the worlds.

Echo nodded, backing away from the door. “Sorry...” She said quietly, before turning around and seeing Eryk. She immediately took off running in the other direction, right into a wall. She hadn’t even noticed he was there, and her first reaction was freaking out.

Eryk didn't run after Echo, as he knew about the wall. He knocked to Tomasz door "Hey, man...Do you want to talk about something"
"Eryk, just leave me for a hour or 2" said Tomasz, in his room were 4 illusions. His parents, Eryk and Estelle. But only his parents looked like normal people. Two others was just standing.
"Can I..." Eryk asked and tried to push the door, but he couldn't.
"No, I will come to you later. Thanks, but I want to be alone"

Smoke stopped crying, laughing a bit. “Sorry, its just been so long since I saw you or Splash.” He said with a grin. “Where is Splash anyway? Wasn’t he with you when you guys disappeared?” Spark asked, and Splinters expression instantly changed from happy to sad. “Um...our oldest brother...I....dont know....?” Splinter lied, then broke away from his brothers. “I’LL BE RIGHT BACK OKAY BYE!!!!” He yelled, running off. “Whats wrong with him?” Spark asked, and Smoke shrugged.

“Ow...Owie....” Echo whimpered, holding her hand on her head. She wasn’t paying attention to where she was running, and had slammed into a wall. “Hehe....its all spinning.....” She said softly, standing up, wobbling a bit.

Splinter ran outside, panting a bit. “H-How am I gonna t-tell them....” He thought, sitting down and shutting his eyes. “They would kill me if they found out....what do I do....”

"Estelle, How was Zaphias since I left?" Yin asked, as Estelle Sighed.
"As much as I'd like to believe that the knights tried their hardest to protect the people, I'm bothered on their ways of doing so." As Estelle said that, Alexander walked into the Room.
"Ladies, I need to say something." Alexander said, finding a place to sit. Yin had been giving him the Pantari Death Stare since she saw him appear, but this seemed a little odd.
"Alex, what would it be?" Estelle asked, facing the Commandant.

"I'm afraid I just got word that that Monster destroyed that world." Alexander said, as Time seemed to stop around Yin.

"W--What...?" Yin said, Tears threatening to tear out of her eyes. She shot up, Rushing down the Halls. "F--Flexio!" She yelled, Trying to keep her balance in the Weary State.

Flexio came as he heard his name "What happend Yin"
Meanwhile, Eryk was looking for any of the workers and meet August "Miss August, Tomasz just closed himself in the room and he don't let anyone inside. I could say to leave him, but he act strangely. Can you go to him and I will try to get someone else...I'm just worried"

August was reading when Eryk came up to her. “Um, sure! I guess I can do that!” She said cheerfully, putting her book away and walking to Tomasz’s door, knocking on it. “Hey Tomasz? Are you okay?”

Flexio looked at her, with a sad face "Yin... I can't... Create portal to the place that doesn't exist... If I send you to the place, where was Terca Luminoes... You could just fall into eternal darkness and I won't be able to send you back... There is a chance that some ground still exist, but it will dissapire... And you with it" When Flexio ended, he hoped that, he could lie to her,but he didn't want her death...
Eryk appeard at the door, to the room when He heard Yin and Flexio "Yin, Flexio, Mr. Alexander... Somebody... Tomasz just closed himself in his room and start to act strangely"
Tomasz heard August "Leave me alone with them" he said, in his room now was only one ilusion. A grave with a sentence <R. I. P>
<David Wojna- Marta Wojna>
<Parents of two great kids>

"Tomasz, open the door, now.....please...." August asked again, rattling the doorknob. "I can just break in, we have keys to every room....just let me in, I just wanna talk."

The words made her freeze.
"A--Alexander wasn't lying...?" She said, as Eryk appeared. She wiped her Eyes. Their would be a better time to Weep about it.
"Tomasz lock himself in his room...?" She said, walking over to Tomasz's door.
"Tomasz? Are you alright? Eryk is worried about you..." She knocked on the door quietly.
"Any ideas, August?"

"Good old Eryk..." Tomasz stopped looking at the grave. He once again created the Four ilusions that were with him earlier. Parents, Eryk and Estelle "Yeah, then try to open barricaded door... I'm tired... So tired..."
Perun wanted to go to sleep, He felt that his power is slowly returning to him. He couldn't waste time, go to sleep and continue.
Flexio came with Eryk to Tomasz door "I may teleport us there" and he opened the portal. "Tomasz, remember. You always can open the door"

Last edited:
August looked at the others. " let me talk to him alone. I think I can find out. " She said, smiling a bit. "I have dealt with some people like this, I can do this'"

"Okay, You may go. But let us know... When we could visit him" said Flexio
Perun woke up "Maybe... I schould go to Earth and then to Outcast Edge... It would be nice to see your old world and destroy it"

Ilusions of Eryk and Estelle came to Tomasz parents ilusions, touched them and dissapire. The only thing that stayed, was a grave. Tomasz pointed at it and said with sad voice to August " My parents died 2 weeks ago, this hour...in car accident... My Brother always was lying to my parents, So they believed that I'm a bad kid or something... But, they loved me and tried to help me with everything... They died, when I needed them the most. Betrayed by everyone that I held in my heart...I did suicide... " Tomasz was silent for a while, then he remind himself about a song that he was hearing when He lived. " Times like this, I wish I never existed. Nobody wants to listen, I'm screaming out for help
Times like this, I wish that I could let go
And open up a window, free to be myself..."
Tomasz sang, with Beautiful, melancholy voice. "I forgot the rest of the song" He turned to look at the grave for now "I Have nobody, you guys are great but... Maybe you will never..."

title:Unbreakable
Autor/s: Faydee

August suddenly wrapped her arms around Tomasz, smiling. "Its gonna be okay...., but, hiding from us isnt gonna help. I know how it feels to feel sad....and, sometimes feel suicidal, but, it won't help. You have us, and we love you like we're all related. Some of it may be gone, but you have another family now." She said, slowly letting go.

"I just need to kill this bastard now... Hey, August. Look, I just learned how to create ilusions" Tomasz said and he created 3 ilusions,August's ilusion, Flexio's ilusion and Estelle's ilusion. "I may... Try to resurrect Borutha... Maybe, He could help us..."

August looked at the illusions with amazement. "Wow...everyone has so many cool powers! I can't really do much except summon my new weapon, move metal, or make my gem glow. I've been trying to learn different things to help you guys...heh..."

Tomasz looked at August "... Maybe I can help you... And if It will work, I will help everyone. Can you show me your weapon?" Tomasz asked August.
Adam with Paulina were returning to home together, sometime passed after Tomasz's death and Adam knew it was his fault. On his way, He saw strange person, that was talking to police.

"Um, sure." August said, summoning her slingshot and handing it to Tomasz.
--------
Meanwhile, Echo had been sitting with Coral and Reef, who were being as kind as they could. "We can't scare her, she's obviously shy, and must be scared." Reef had to tell Coral, who didnt understand why Echo seemed so nervous around them.

Tomasz took a slingshot from August and begin to focus.
"Adam, we schould go" Paulina said, that guy just killed the policeman. Or, at least, Adam thought that he killed him. They needed to escape somehow. But, it seemed that this weird guy saw them "No, no, no"

She leaned by the wall, overhearing the two talk
"I guess, now that I think of it, we all have our own different powers." She muttered under her breath, walking over to her room. Alex and Estelle have left in order to get used to the place.

Tomasz created something that gived nice, warm light and put it into August's slingshot. "Done, your weapon is a world tier now. You may be able to hurt Perun with it... I could create something similar for the rest... But, I'm need to rest for few minutes.
Paulina escaped, Adam died. Girl ran to the forest, where she first meet Adam and his Brother. Perun destroyed the city without a problem and begin gathering energy to destroy this world.

Last edited:
Shard was outside Outcast Edge, when Echo walked out. “Hey, I wanna go to where Perun is.” She said. “Okay, let me know when you wanna come back.” Shard said, grabbing her arm and teleporting her. Echo decided to look around where she was, trying to find any survivors before the world was destroyed. Shard teleported back, next to Flexio. “Hey, there’s a new kid, and now she’s with Perun for some reason.”

"What" Flexio said and he teleported to Perun. Perun touched the ground of the world and noticed Inkling "Oh, You survived... How funny" Perun created doom spear "You will die in another world.
Paulina saw that she won't make it to the Forest, she started to dissapire. She tried to send sms to someone and she dissapired.