• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

Flexio appeard between Echo and Perun "Kid... You aren't safe here. If you want to come back... Call Shard or go through this portal" and Flexio show the portal behind Inkling. "Little Nawi and Inkling... Come, play with me a bit. I will visit Outcast Edge after a 30 minutes" Perun said.
Tomasz made 3 similar to ink Shooters weapons ma
de from his crystals and put them on the ground "Something for Inklings, weapon similar to their ink Shooter, but can also shoot the energy of their soul, if they want to hit Perun. This is also a World level weapon. Yin, Eryk and Flexio don't need new weapons. Blastia may be useful..." Tomasz unlocked the door to his room" Can we call everyone in Outcast Edge. Maybe we schould end preparations to defend Outcast Edge.

Echo stayed where she was, trembling uncontrollably. “What do I do....?” She said to herself. “That Perun guy is scary...but, the other guy who came through the portal could be more dangerous....”

"Alex, I want to know. What is all going on? What was the reasoning for attacking here?" Estelle asked, as Alexander looked down.
"it was...It was for reasons I cant explain. We had thought at the time it was filled with Imperfect people, but We were wrong." He lied. His true intention was that of Boutha's. To use it as a Base of Operations. It was true that He hadn't known that they housed Children, but that was just a slight setback.
They arrived at the Entrance, and Stopped. "Princess, You should go back to Yin's room. I need to find out all we can know about that Monster." Alex said, as Estelle nodded, walking back.

"Kagewazo...how I wonder If he survived." Yin muttered, lying on her Bed. Estelle had taken a detour in order to figure out the rest of the Base, so that gave Yin more time to think. She lifted her sleeve up, looking at her Gauntlet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Niren! grab my Hand!" She yelled, as she reached for her dying Commander at the bottom of a Pit.
"Sorry, It's out of commission." He said, lifting it, revealing that the Stab from the Aer Monster did more that we thought. "Yang, I want you to go out and Save who you can. This old man is out of buisness." He lowered it, taking his Blastia off. "Yin, Take" He threw it at her, as Yin caught it. "This."
"C--Commander." She said, as she stood up, walking back over to the Group. "Lets Go."

They arrived outside, looking at the Ruins that has taken another Life. Chastel has woken up, asking where Niren was. Yang stood silent, while Yin looked back at her.
"Yeah, the Old man's gone. But he went out in style.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

She lowered her sleeve, sitting up.

Tomasz left his room, searching for everyone. He couldn't find anyone,then he got an idea, He went outside and prepare to call the rest.
Flexio tried to attack Perun, but he was too fast for him. Flexio cut a car in half, they destroyed some houses (Luckly enough, without people inside) but he wasn't any threat for the god. Flexio revealed his made from Flames and dust wing as he came to his 2nd stage. He was faster, but Perun still played with him. Flexio used his Soul Chains (Oryginal Nawi Power) and when He thought that it may work, Perun revealed 4 wings, 2 golden and two black. Chains dissapired before they reached him "this is my False 2nd stage" said Perun
"False? "
"I didn't regain my full power so I can't become an Adamant Beast. But, I'm still stronger than a simple custom Nawi like you"

“Lets just go Mister....um...whoever you are! We need to go back and get a plan for defending Outcast Edge!” Echo yelled to Flexio, finally thinking of a plan.
—————
Meanwhile, at Outcast Edge, someone was watching Tomasz go outside from the shadows. “Hmm....he must be a resident of this area.....maybe boss would be interested in him....” The person thought, lifting his arm to look at the device attached to it. They pressed a button, talking into the device. “I found a subject....what do I do?” They asked, hearing a voice respond. “Okay, just spy on them, and dont let them see you. If they do, return back.” The voice responded, and they person turned it off with a nod. “Ok...just watch them....” They thought, looking at Tomasz from their hiding spot.

Flexio heard the kid and opened the portal to Outcast edge, then he came through it.
Tomasz ended his preparations and yelled "Everyone, can you come here"
Eryk heard Tomasz and followed the voice.
Perun didn't need to follow them, He heard someone was laughing. He turned around to see 'Him'.
"Perun, I didn't saw you for soo long. I'm glad that you are free now"
"What you want"
"Don't be so scary, I just watched everything from Outer space of Hyperuniverse. If you have listen to Greater gods, you would never be imprisoned...Remember, you are just a part of the 'story', as everyone here" and misterius person dissapired.
"I'm not a toy of you or anyone"

Echo ran through the portal, wanting to get away as quick as possible.
————-
“Everyone is gathering...hehe.....this would be a much better place to stay....” The person watching thought, stepping back into the shadows a bit more. “Maybe after I’m done, I can ask to stay here a bit....if I’m not found....”

The hedgehog brothers walked out, wondering what was going on. “We are being watched...” Splinter said, looking around. “How do you know?” Spark said, and Smoke shrugged. “He always knows when someone new is in the area.”

“Shoot...one is onto me....” They thought, taking another step backwards. He wrapped the black cloak they were wearing around themselves more, and pulled the hood over his head.

Eryk and Flexio came to Tomasz "What happend? We thought that you were hurt or something"
"No, just... Perun is a monster for many Living beings so we will need any help. I just want from you to prepare and I... will create again Borutha... At least try"
Tomasz said, Eryk and Flexio looked at him, shocked. "You will whaaat" they both shouted.

“Ok, sounds good!” Coarl said with a smile. “WHAT! HE TRIED KILLING YOU!” Reef yelled, and Coral shrugged. “But...he can change.He did change. He saved my life.” Coral said, and Reef sighed, but nodded. “Create Borutha...? That’s the worst idea anyone can think of.” The person who was watching them thought.

The hedgehogs didnt say anything about Borutha, while Splinter looked over in the shadows. “Idea!” He thought, using his nature powers to grow some flower over there.

Yin stood off of the Bed, walking out.
"Tomasz is ready. Alright." She headed outside.

Alexander had been outside, looking around, while Estelle was on her way. Yin and Estelle met halfway, and started talking the rest of the way.

~~~~~~~
"Mrs. Mordio, do you know anything about this?" Yin asked, as Rita looked at the Blastia Yin had found while looking for Items to Syntheses with.
"I believe this is a type of Bodhi Blastia, but the reasoning for how different it is is unusual. The amount of Aer it conducts is different than the usual Bodhi Blastia. In theory, I could try to Merge this with an already Existing Bodhi Blastia, but It would take some Time." Rita said, as Yin nodded, understanding her Logic somehow.
"So what your saying is... You could merge that with This" She lifted her Blastia Bracelet " And make it Stronger...?"
~~~~~~~

They arrived when Tomasz said "Create a New Bourtha."
"What? Why create another Him?"

“What the heck?” They thought, seeing flowers start appearing where he was standing. “Whos doing that....” They thought to themselves again, feeling their eyes get watery. “Shoot...stupid allergies.....just stay quiet....”

Tomasz heard someone voice in the shadows but, He knew that he may 'not stay' for too long.
"Tomasz, You didn't need us to tell that you will bring Borutha to this world" Flexio said.
"Smart as always... Yes, I can't do it on my own. I don't know my power that good yet and I'm tired, I need 3 people that could give me a small part of their energy to bring Borutha back.
" I will help" said Eryk
"And I won't, I still don't think this is a good choice" said Flexio.

“I will.” A small voice said, and Echo was raising her hand. “Echo, your okay with this too! Borutha is a murderer.....you dont even know him....” Reef said, and Echo shrugged. “I made up my mind.” Meanwhile, the person who was hiding was trying to stay silent. “Stupid flower allergy....wait...uh-oh....” They thought, sneezing. “I....I hate....t-that....h-hedgehog....” They said between sneezes, before pressing some buttons on the device they had on their arm.”C’mon....work so I can get outta here.....”

“Oh, you were right!” Spark said, running over to the shadowy area. “Not today buddy.” He said with a grin, using his electric powers to shock the device.

The person kept tapping the buttons, seeing they weren’t working. “U-Um....distraction!” They yelled, throwing down a familiar weapon, as purple ink bursted everywhere as they ran off. “A Splat Bomb....but, everyone was destroyed back in Inkopolis....and that device isnt our tech either....is there a chance....I’m not the only one who was rescued....?” Echo said to the others.
————-
“CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!” The person said, running through the destroyed forest. “Ugh...gotta hide.....but where....?” They said, spraying the floor with ink and jumping into it, changing into squid form.

Yin looked at the fleeing thing, and stood in amazement.
"How long has that thing been watching us?"She muttered to herself, as she started after it, leaving Estelle and Alexander behind.

~~~~~~
"What would be the plus side of merging the blastia? Yin asked, as Rita looked at the two blastia.
"The Aer conversion would be alot smoother, Artes could be used more effectively, and you would gain the ability to use Magical Artes. Something like what I use." Rita put the two blastia together, while asking Yin to go get some materials.
~~~~~~

When they thought they were alone, the inkling came out of its puddle. They took their hood off, sniffling a bit. “Stupid allergies...” He said, rubbing at his eyes. He grabbed a pair of goggles he had on his head and put them over his eyes, then wrapped the black bandana he had around his neck over his nose and mouth. “Ok....I need to fix this....”

She looked through the Forest looking for the Missing Ink-User.
"Hello? Are you here?" She said, slightly raising her voice to make sure whoever was here heard her. She didn't like having to raise it, but sometimes it was needed.

~~~~~~~~~
She had just regained her blastia from Rita, and nothing of its appearance seemed to change.
"It should conduct Aer a lot smoother now. While you're out there, can you call Judith over here? I need to ask her a few questions." Rita said, as Yin put her blastia back on.
"Yeah, I think I can get her."
~~~~~~~~~

"Estelle, I have a Question." Alexander said, as Estelle looked at Him.
"Yeah, Alex?"
"How much has everything changed since the Adephagos appered? Now that our world is destroyed, I don't think we have to worry about it."

Mysterius Person appeard behind Tomasz, "I can help with another two souls. Use mine energy"
"And who are you" Flexio asked, that guy could be 18-19 years old. "My name is Izayoi Lawlee... Maybe about my past... I will tell another day. Right now, I want to help you a bit" Izayoi said, He hasn't seemed to be a bad person. But, Tomasz couldn't just trust him "Okay, you can help. But after this, you will answer our questions"

The inkling walked back to watch them again, seeing a new person. “Hmm...something about him seems off.” He thought, putting his hood back over his head. Echo felt the same way, stepping back a few steps from the new person and growling.

"Izayoi, Eryk, are you ready" Tomasz asked, Eryk and Izayoi noded and they gave energy to Tomasz, he started to making a soul from this energy. After a few minutes he ended, Borutha was lying on the ground and sleeping. "I thought that this will take like a hour" Tomasz said.
"it's becouse, I gave you more energy than you wanted" Izayoi answered.
" Coral, maybe you schould start to talk with Borutha. Flexio, be ready for fight, if He didn't want to join us and Izayoi, stay where you are... We will start to ask you after this...Borutha, Wake up"
"Master Swarożyc" Borutha yelled, he woke up and stood up.

Coral walked over, smiling. “Hello Mr.Borutha!’ She said cheerfully, while the other inkling facepalmed. “That tiny little kid is going to die....” He mumbled, but stayed where he was, not wanting to give away his hiding place again.

Borutha placed a hand on Coral head and smiled to her "Hi kid, I'm glad that you survive this... Thanks to you, I remember now... Why Nawi really exist. They schould protect the balance... I failed Swarożyc... I failed person that created me and allow me to call him father. But, I started to like a bit you, Shard and Alexander. Maybe, many people seems to be evil. But, everyone has purpose. Perun is a being that can't be called a Nawi, becouse He was the first that broke balance, by killing Swarożyc" Borutha said. Meanwhile, the rest was quite schocked. Borutha always gives pain by touch, but it seemed that he wasn't hurting Coral.
"Woah, a sweet reunion" said Izayoi and Tomasz remind himself that this guy exist "Now, we have questions"
"Alright, but one question to one person. If everyone will ask, then you will have again one question"
"... IS THIS SOME SORT OF GAME FOR YOU? " asked Flexio.
"Yes" Izayoi answered "Okay, You had your question. Next"

Coral smiled and hugged Borutha. Reef turned to Izayoi. “Why are you here?” He asked, while Echo walked over to the strange inkling. “Hey! Dont you dare run!” She yelled, but he ignored her and ran. He ended up where Yin was, running into her.

"Maybe, let's say that... I want to see a battle against Perun, not so long ago and I got information that he will arrive here so... Yup, I'm here" Izayoi answered.
Meanwhile, Borutha hugged Coral back and said "I don't deserve a hug" then he sat on the ground and looked at Izayoi.

Estelle looked back, seeing the Strange person make Bourtha.
"Bourtha." Alexander said, walking over to him.
"You know him?" Estelle Asked, as Alexander looked back at her.
"Yeah, He was the one I helped."

"Anyone here?" She said, walking around in the destroyed forest.

Tomasz looked at Izayoi "How you came here and from where?"
"Stupid question, I came here through the portal... (This starts to be something normal). I was in the Prison... For a really special criminals... I was 6 level prisoner, but I escaped. One person told me that I can redeem myself so... That's why I help you with Borutha...No more questions or maybe someone still have one?"

The inkling whimpered as he ran into Yin, falling backwards. “Ow....sorry...sorry....” He mumbled, standing up. “Look, I’d really like to stick around, but I have to go back to boss...” He said, and a flash of white light appeared, another person walking out of it. “Cliff...you took awhile. Sorry Yin Pantari, this one isnt very smart.” The person said, pulling the cloaks hood he had on down. “I’m Quinn. Nice to meet you.” He said with a warm smile. “And I’m Cliff!” The inkling said, walking next to Quinn.
————————
Coral sat next to Borutha, still smiling. “You can’t ever bring her down...” Reef mumbled, and Echo approached Izayoi slowly. “If you were a criminal....why help us....?”

"Really good questions...... Let's say that I'm not a good or bad guy. I just want to have fun and Perun just destroyed my fun with one world" Izayoi answered and then He added "My prison was made for the most dangerous people from many worlds" Izayoi said as it was some kind of achievement.

“Okay...if we all got one question......Coral, you’re pretty much the only one who hasn’t.” Reef said, and Coral shook her head no. “You aren’t scared of this guy, are you?” Reef said, snickering a bit while Coral stayed silent, and Reef broke out laughing. “Your such a Scaredy-Squid! C’mon, he wont hurt you!” Reef said, grabbing Corals arm and trying to drag her over to Izayoi, while Coral was freaking out. Echo walked over to Borutha, being pretty much the only one who didnt know him. “Oh, yeah, I’ll use my question in a bit. Anyway, Borutha, this is Echo. Her world....it was destroyed recently, and she’s the youngest one here, I believe.” August said, walking up to Borutha and Echo.

Borutha looked at Echo "Perun doesn't waste his time, does he? He will be there soon, maybe it would be better if kids won't fight" Nawi said. Tomasz came closer to Izayoi "Can you show me, what you can do"
"Everyone has only one questi-" Izayoi didn't end, Tomasz with Great speed attack him with his Crystals and Izayoi dodged without a problem and kicked Tomasz away "And this is only my phisical strength..." Izayoi said, Tomasz stood up "Fine for me"

Izayoi smiled "We just said 'hi' to each other... Want to know my Power. This World Law is simple, until I'm in this world, nobody will leave it" said Izayoi and Tomasz and Borutha felt that in this words was something. "Flexio try to teleport to Nawia" Borutha said. Flexio used portal, but he returned almost instantly "What?"
"My power allow me to change cause and effect... How to explain this. I descripe in words cause of something and this has certain effect, Everywhere exist this Law for a hour and I can change 3 laws. If I want to make 4th law, I must to erase previous law. Perun will arrive soon and will be traped here with us" Izayoi said.
"Or we with him" said Tomasz.
Meanwhile, Perun created portal to Outcast edge and came through it "I need to destroy this Creation Guy, He can't revive the Worlds that I destroyed"

Quinn looked around. “He’s here.” He said, and Cliff whimpered. “I’ll start heading over, to teleport everyone to our safe dimension, where he can’t get to”. The inkling said, running off. Quinn turned to Yin, grabbing her arm. “We must leave. Come on.” He said, preparing to activate the device he could use to teleport them.
———
Cliff ran to the others, out of breath. “PERUN IS COMING TO DESTROY THIS PLACE WE NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW!!!!” He yelled, and Coral ran over to him. “Calm down. Explain to us, but slower.” She said, trying to calm the other one down.

The 3 hedgehogs saw the stranger run back in a panic, and stayed quiet. “That Perun guy is coming back...he could....destroy everyone....” Splinter thought, looking at the kids. “They could die....”

Cliff slowly began claiming down. “Ok....sorry.....but, there is a universe that no one can get into, including Perun, that only me and boss, who’s with a grown up lady I heard him call Yin, can get to. We need to get there, so no one has to die from Perun....if I use the device that’s on my arm, and can teleport us there, but...I cant take everyone.....guessing on how many people are here, one has to stay behind.....” Cliff explained, and Coral, Reef, and Echo all shook their heads. “I dont wanna die....” Echo said, and the other two nodded.