• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

Link will go here when I can get it to work:
———————————————————-
@Lillipup07 @Shadow_Pup @Lightning-the-emolga @SoMeOnE yOu KnOw @Clite of Dragonbow
———————————————————————————————————

Reef woke up, groaning a bit. “W....What....? Where am I....?” He mumbled, looking around the room he woke up in. “Oh yeah.....me and Coral ended up here....after the fight....wait, Coral!” He thought, searching the room. He noticed Coral asleep in a bed on the opposite side of the room, and sighed.
“Ok....may as well find out where we are....why cant I remember how we got here? I must’ve passed out the way here....” He said to himself, thinking a bit.

Last edited:
Spark was walking through the building, before hearing talking from one of the rooms. He walked back to a room for employees only. “Hey everybody....one of the kids woke up....” He muttered, making some coffee. “Who’s gonna check it out?”

Reef heard someone talking, and wrapped himself up in his blanket. “How do I get out of here?! Are we in danger!?” He thought, before hiding under his blanket. “I have to stay hidden...then, protect Coral, like I always will.....”

Yin walked over to where Spark was.
"I'll go check it out." She said, as she walked over to the room the two Children were in. Walking in, she seen a figure inside a Blanket.
"It's okay, you're safe here." She said softly, sitting down on a nearby chair. "Whats your name? Mine is Yin." As she asked, she tried to move the blanket from the Small Inkling.

Reef looked out at her, whining a bit. “Who are you, and why are we here...? Are you gonna hurt us? Will Coral be okay....?” He asked, not letting his blanket go. He couldn’t help but be scared at this point, after everything he had to go through with his little sister.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Sparklight was sitting on the bed in his room.
Ever since he joined the place he doesn't felt comfortable, usually he is in a different places like a volcano, snow mountain or even on the clouds. But a tiny room is still new for him.

"Maybe it wasn't a good idea to visit here" sparklight told himself, but all the others could here was a quiet poyo.

He took the time as he think to charge his horns with electricity from his spaer.

(Ooc: i wasn't sure how to start my post, hope it wont make any troubles)

"We found you out cold in the middle of a battle field, I am Yin. Yin Pantari." She said, moving her hand away, and placing it on her lap.. "We don't want to hurt you. You're at Outcast Edge. Your sister will be alright. She'll wake up in a bit. I'll see if Spark can do something, He's kind of a Child Whisperer if you ask me." She said, as she looked at the Inking's dark blue eyes.

Reef stayed quiet, unsure if he could trust her. He kept trying as hard as he could to remember anything from the fight that landed him here, but he couldn’t think of anything. The least he could do was try and trust this new person. “Ok Ms.Pantari....” He said silently, smiling a bit.

Hearing his name while he was walking through, Spark entered the room where Yin, Reef, and Coral were. “Hey kid. Just remember, no funny business, or punishment will be in order.” He growled, putting a hand over his taser.

Last edited:
"Oh, Spark. Their is no need for the Taser. Just put it on the counter or something." She said, as she stood up. "You must he hungry from your Trip. Anything special you want to Eat?" She asked Reef, as she looked towards Spark. "You think you could stay here with the Child until I get back?"

Reef shrugged, but noticed the taser let out a small whimper. “Weapon.Threat.Danger.” His mind told him, as he jumped out of his bed and proceeded to hide under it. “No....we didnt do anything wrong, dont hurt us, please.....” He whined, curling into a ball.

“Ugh...fine. I’ll watch him, but if he does anything stupid..” Spark mumbled, leaning against the wall.He eyed the girl in the opposite bed, and sighed. “Great...two kids....”

Reef whined softly again, but had an idea. The hedgehog left the door open. Without thinking clearly, he just jumped out from under the bed and started ran out of the room, running through the halls as fast as he could, even though it wasn’t very fast, still enough to get around quickly.

“HEY! GET BACK HERE!” Spark yelled, pulling his taser out and turning it on as he ran after the kid. He thought the kid was gonna mess something up, even though the kid was just scared. “IM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER RUN AGAIN IF YOU DONT STOP!!!” Did I mention when he gets angry, Spark starts to become a psychopath?

Eryk woke up in the weird room, He didn't recognize it and he didn't know how He get here. Last thing that he remembered was that he heard about a place for outcasts of 'their world' as He knew that he was left alone and nobody could understand him, He had to stay alive. He was chosen by Mr. Angelo to be the teacher for the new generation of Żniwiarzy (Reapers). Then, he remembered that Beskost, one of Nawi. Attacked him, {as long as world and sin exist, Nawi also will} and now, He woke up here.

When his eyes get used to the darkness, He looked around at the room. He was alone and the room, even if it was small, it was bigger than the place, where he lived. Eryk stood up, if someone, who don't like him take him here, then he had to be aware and don't do any sound. He opened the door in his room and he left it. Eryk heard that someone was running this way, He quickly checked if He had his item and weapons and prepared himself. Even if He had a body of 16 years old, He took it when it was a body of 12 years old boy {older than him for 4 years before it died} so in truth, He lived on this world only for 12 years and 4 years in new, didn't know by him world of future (died 876 reborn 20XX) and Nawi,where he trained and learn, how to fight and deal with those creatures. After a while of waiting, He saw a boy with a dark-blue tentacles instead of hair and some weird, brown creature that was trying to catch him. "What... Is... Happening" He said to himself, confused.

Reef stopped running, looking around in complete fear. “IM GOONA MAKE SURE YOU NEVER RUN AGAIN IF YOU DONT STOP!!!” He heard someone yell, and whimpered, ready to run again before realizing, he ran into a dead end. “No...no no no.....” He whimpered, backing up againsit a wall. He noticed somebody else was there and stared at him a moment. “...H-H-Hey! A l-l-little h-help?” He stuttered.

"You know you Love the Kids. Now, no tasering them. I'll be right back." She said as she looked at the inkling run out of the room, followed by Spark. Sighing, she walked out of the Room, breaking into a sprint after the Two.
"Wait! You dont need to run!" She yelled, as the orb on her bracelet started to Glow. "Gale!" As she said that, she began to run slightly faster, just enough to Catch up to Spark. "No need to scare him!" She said, as she looked over to Reef, having found himself in a dead end.

Spark saw the kid, ignoring Yin. He walked over, jabbing the taser into the back of his neck. “I warned him....so, this is okay....right?” He thought to himself, turning the taser up higher. “I told you, you would be punished!” He told Reef, slightly sad.

Reef began crying and screaming, trying to get away from Spark. “Y-Y-Y-YOU T-T-TOLD ME T-T-TO STOP!!!! A-A-A-AND I D-D-DID!” He managed to sob out, feeling his body beginning to go limp, as he tried not to pass out.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight was just about to think about how he ended up here a few days ago but the noices outside catched his attention.

He peeked from the entrance to his room so he can see what happening, a squid ran and after him an hedgehog with a taser.

"Poyo... (That can be interesting...)" Sparklight told himself and start following them. If there a fight going on then he must be there to join.

He ended up seeing them with more creatures in a dead end, the hedgehog was about to use his taser.
But if sparklight would be close enough he may be able to lure the electricity shock toward his horns and absorb them.

Spark eventually stopped, shoving Reef to the ground. “...sorry kid. It’s just how its gotta be sometimes....” He mumbled, walking away from the crying child. “You idiot Spark! You just hurt an innocent kid....what’s wrong with you....no. I did what I Had too.” He thought to himself.

She'd sigh in Defeat.
"Yeah, I guess. I'll take him back to his room." She said, picking him up. "A few healing Artes should get him back up to health." She said to herself, as she walked back to the Room which they were being Held. She seen Sparklight. "Hey there, Sparklight. Nothing to see here. Could you go make Spark feel happy? I need to bring this child back." She said, as she continued on her way.

Erik just watched this everything really confused, too much things happend in the same time, when He saw that they probably calmed down, He came to girl with purple eye that was with this boy and creature. "Can someone tell what's going on here..." He said but, He carefuly took his hand into a pocket with knife if something wouldn't be right. "nobody died, becouse he was too careful" He thought.

Reef turned to the other kid, tilting his head. “W-What are y-you...?” He asked quietly, nuzzling closer to Yin. He didnt trust anyone except his sister and her at this point.

He turned to Reef and said "sorry, that I didn't help you but. I just don't get what's going on... As I can see, just like you" Erik said. "Then, will someone explain this to me or not. I'm not the patient person, especially, when I think that someone could kidnap me"

Magic Sparkle

"poyo? (Cheer him?)" Sparklight said in confusion, he didnt know how to cheer exactly, aspecially when he dont know much about the creature he is cheering.

He decided that he woulf try and went after spark, giving a small nod before.
He catched up to him and blocked his way. "po...yo?" He said curiously and tilted his head, he wasn't sure if the hedgehog will understand but he hoped so.

Spark noticed the kid in front of him and crossed his arms. “how did you get out...?” He mumbled, picking him up. “Heh...your kinda puffy and cute....like a toy....” He said with a small grin.

She stopped to look at Erik.
"Yeah, no one will kidnap you."She said, as she looked back at Reef. "Spark just has a temper, thats all. Your sister will be alright. A few Healing Artes will get you feeling like new." She knew a few Healing artes, but not many. She knew how to cure small cuts or Bruise's. She was mainly focused in Protection and Offensive artes.
"Well, Lets get you back." She said, as she started on her way again. "You're welcome to visit your fellow children, too, if you want."

"Well, I wanted to work here because I realized how much the knights dont help. As for working with Spark, he has his moments, but he actually has a soft spot for Children. He just doesn't want to show it. Must be his Ego." She said, as they arrived at the Room.
She entered the room, placing Reef on his bed. She sat down on the chair next to him, and held her hands towards him, closing her eyes. A faint green aura could be seen, as the Aura vanished, heading into Reef.

Erik blinked twice and looked at Spark "That thing is a hedgehog!? But... Hedgehogs are small, spiky and cute a-and they don't stand on two feets" Erik was shocked, but also relieved. He followed the rest as He thought, that would be better for him. "Ms. Pantari... Can I ask you something... Why, the last thing that I remember is that I fought with beskost? How did I get here?" He asked.

Last edited:
Reef smiled, before suddenly being tackled out of his bed by an orange blur. “What the...CORAL!” He yelled happily, hugging the smaller inkling that had tackled him. Coral looked up at the others, tilting her said as she made a small squeak like noise. “Oh, right.....she doesn’t talk much....” Reef said, patting her head.

“Whatever...play with the others, I gotta work....” Spark said, putting Sparklight down and walking into a room with a stove. He started putting some stuff in a pot, trying to make something for the kids to eat.

Reef got back into his bed, while Coral waked over Erik. She made a soft squeaking sound and tilted her head, while Reef giggled. “She’s trying to say “Hello” I think. She has trouble speaking English...” He explained, while Coral nodded and squeaked again.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight had a relief, he didnt like being picked up. He also had a relief that spark hasn't noticed the spear he is holding, but at least the hedgehog feel better.

After that sparklight just wandered around the place, trying maybe to find a place to train or someone that he could battle with.

Erik looked at Coral, She also, just like her brother, had a tentacles instead of hair. But She had Orange ones, He crouched and smiled at her "Nice to meet you, my name is Erik Kruk, Eric Raven in English" Erik said, then he thought for a while and he said to Reef "You and your sister aren't humans, are you"

“No. We are a species called Inklings. We evolved from squids, and we can do many different things too. Coral show him what you can do.” Reef told them all, and Coral smiled, turning into her squid form.

Spark eventually stopped, staring at the instructions for making pasta. “Hmm.....screw it, kids will eat anything.” He said, throwing random things it the pot, and then heating it up. “This will work!”