• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

She laughed at Smoke's comment.
"Ehehe, if I am, then that must mean that He's the first to get one." She said, putting her Hands behind her back. Her Sheathe waving around.

The two rode away from the Capitol, looking back every so often to see what Zaphias was becoming.
"Estelle, I'm Sorry. I had no Idea that this monster would be coming." Alex said, looking down at the mane of the Horse Raptor.
"Its Okay, Alex. Just tell me how he knew Zaphias was the place to go." The words made Alexander freeze.

She drew her blade, looking at what Tomasz did to Eryk's Legs.
"Dont get hit, Got it."

Smoke turned and saw Spark, having an idea. “Well, getting rid of competition will work for me.” He thought, shooting a fireball at the tree Spark was in. Spark noticed and jumped down before the tree got hit, growling. “Dont get agitated, just run.” He thought, charging more electricity as he ran around in a circle to charge up more.

Tomasz heard this 'girlfriend' disscusion and smiled a bit "Well, I schould start to think about new girlfriend... Becouse of old one, I did suicide... When I will end this with Perun... Maybe Emy... No, I don't need a date with another Nawi... Maybe Yin or August will find someone for me... Alright, it was fun. Now, let's get back to work" Tomasz was talking to himself and saw, what Smoke did to Spark. "Well, they will go later. Hey, Yin. I never fought with you" Tomasz slowly came closer "... And Eryk just fell into a trap. My punch did nothing to him. I can create crystals in my whole body and use it as close or ranged weapon. But if I try to hit him from distance you all would notice and Eryk could dodge" Tomasz focused and created crystalic blade "I understood my power. I'm the opposite of Perun, He can destroy and I can create, in future even life or another worlds. I'm still inexperienced, So I'm the perfect kind of training" Tomasz said and stood close in front to Yin.
Perun almost ended with destruction, some people escaped. They will tell everyone in this world about him. Then he will have more fun.

Smoke and Spark stopped, nodding to each other. They both ran off, splitting up. “Its harder to win if he cant find us in this forest!” The two thought, as they found places to hide and prepared to run or fight again.

She smirked while Tomasz came.
"I see, Inexperienced, you say?" She slashed vertically, just to stop midway and Dodge to the Side.
"Demon Fang!" She yelled, Kicking up Dirt from the ground, and shot a Bright Blue wave of energy at Him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yin, You see these weapons?" Someone said, as she looked at the countless weapons on a Wall.
"These are Fell arms. You hold 8th one, Dein Nomos." Yin looked surprised as she lifted up her Sword Sheathe. When duke gave her the sword, she never thought of it that way. The man gave her a piece of Metal.
"This will turn Dein Nomos into the Sword Last Fencer."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I tried to protect the Private, but that Thing showed up." He lied, hoping that Estelle would calm down.
"Fine, but At least tell me where we're going."

"Outcast Edge."

Spark grinned as he continued running, looking around. “Woah...this place is so great! Even if I am trying to avoid an attack, it still feels like adventure!” He thought happily.
Smoke on the other hand, was angry. “Stupid Spark, thinking’s everything is a game! He shouldn’t be working here, this is a serious place anyway!” He growled to himself, kicking at a rock.

Tomasz got a dirt in his eyes and took a hit. He fell on the ground, cursed and stood up "That was unfair... But, what a hit" He looked at his chest with a fresh big wound "You wounded me... Give me a second" and Tomasz made a bow, it was hard to tell from what material the bow was "I can create anything, but if it isn't crystal... It tooks more energy... And I can't do it for forever..." He threw bow away, his wound healed, He made crewel and threw it to her "a paymant... If I ever want to search for second half, then I hope you, Flexio or August will help to search" Tomasz sounded too stupid even for him "Okay, I will search for Spark and Smoke. Have fun with this" and the giant Crystal Balls appeard and rushed at Yin.
Eryk tried to escape from crystal and finally he destroyed it with Tsuminoyami "Tomasz don't fight with full strength, He could use his wings or tail, if he wanted. He want us to learn about how to fight with someone like Perun... And he is learning, how to use his powers...
Perun destroyed the city and looked around, nothing remained from it. He started a little break to regenerate his energy and after that he would return to his task.

She looked Loosely twisted yarn, while looking up at the crystal balls coming at her.
"Yeah, you can count on me." She said, putting the Sword on her shoulder. "Tiger Blade!"

Outcast edge began to come into sight, while they stopped.
"There it is. They also seem to be Training." Alex said, as Estelle looked.

“Wahoo!” Spark yelled, dodging trees and other obstacles as he kept running around. “I wanna be a survivor of this training....that’ll show Smoke!”
Smoke wasn’t running around or having fun, just waiting. He continued to prepare fire attacks, taking a different strategy than Spark.

"Alright, I have 3 minutes. I won't even search for you. It was a nice forest" He said and he created a gasoline and a match "Sorry" Tomasz set the entire forest in fire and turned around Eryk and Yin took care of themselfs quite well "Maybe... I schouldn't be playing with them" and he revealed his Crystal wings, tail and horn.
Flexio looked proud of Reef, Coral and August. "Okay, let's check the others"

Smoke didnt really care about the fire, but realized something. “Hey, runt! Where are ya!” He yelled, looking around the area. Meanwhile, Spark was sitting underwater, holding his breath. “Please....let me win for once, let Smoke lose....”

Tomasz made a Prison from Crystals and closed in them Eryk and Yin "I need to do something. I will be back soon... I have only 1 min"
###
When Tomasz found Smoke, He saw that he has 10 seconds so he quickly closed him in a little, fast made prison. He wanted to search for Spark,but he didn't have any time left. "Alright Spark, you won. Let's head back to Yin and Eryk" as he shouted to be heard in entire forest. He erased prisons and changed back to normal self. "Oh Crap, I forgot about fire" He created a clouds and started to rain in the forest.
''''''''/''''''
When Tomasz returned he saw two people on the horse, He came closer and when He noticed Alexander with a girl, he said "Oh, Beauty and Alexander... Something that I never thought, that I will see. Alright, I knew,that I will see you again, Alexander. But I didn't know that a pretty girl will be with you" Tomasz said, it was hard to hear, if He was joking or serious.

Spark came up from underwater, gasping for air. “Yes! I won!” He yelled, and Smoke growled. “Ugh.....I’m gonna destroy that brat....” He thought to himself.

August nodded, walking out to the others. “Good job everyone-“ She trailed off, hearing a snapping sound from behind the building. “-I’ll be right back guys.” She said, walking off while Reef and Coral looked confused.

"I assure you, I'm not here to start a Fight, I just need a place to put Princess Estellise in a place where she will be safe." Alexander said, as he got off of his Horse, leaving Estelle on it.
"Yin should be here, Correct?"

Yin returned to looking at the String.
"What is this...?" She said to herself. Studying has never been her strong suit, and while working here had her study the children, but it seemed to be different from the usual studying. She could bring this to Mrs. Mordio, but I think she'd have to have time if she wanted to visit. Her blastia research has had her occupied.

"Yeah, Yin is here...wait, this girl is a Princess and I was quite rude. Well, sorry. Nice to meet you" Tomasz said and he smiled to Estellise.
Eryk came to Flexio, who was with Coral and Reef "Flexio, what may happend if Perun attack us here..."
Perun woke up from his nap and looked around "Alright, destroy this world and visit Splatoon" and he destroyed this world as he did with Undertale. He traveled to next World.

August looked around the back, seeing nothing. “I swore I heard something out here....”
————
A young Inkling with light-blue tentacles was running around Inkopolis Square, not really knowing what to do. She stopped and turned around, seeing some kind of monster seemingly appear out of no where. “What the....? What is that?” She whispered quietly, looking at Perun.

(Yay I’m adding a new person! I’ll fill out a bio for her in the discussion now.)

Emy followed Perun, waiting for a moment to attack. When she thought that this is this moment. She rushed at him, but he dodged it and killed her, in a second. Without emotions. He knew that she was following him, what a sad end of someone. Who thought that he will be a hero. Perun walked around the world of Splatoon, as he wanted to see it before destruction.

The inkling decided to walk up to Perun to find out why he was here. “U-Um.....hello......why are you here....?” She asked softly, wanting to find out answers, but she kept her distance.

Perun smiled, and turned around as a 3-4 meters guy he was big even for adult human, so Inkling was just tiny. "Hey kid, didn't your parents told you to not talk with strangers or family" Perun asked "Something dangerous will happen soon, better leave this place"

“Um...my parents are.....not here anymore.....they didnt like me.” The Inkling said quietly, not being very loud. “And....I dont have anywhere to go right now....can’t really go that far without being attacked when your a kid....”

"Yes, Princess Estellise Sidos Herrausen. Heir to the Royal Throne. A monster attacked the Capitol, so I told the Knights to fend them off." He said, trying to seem Hopeless. He know what that monster was, but It would crush Estelle if she knew he helped attack outcast Edge,

Yin looked up to see Tomasz talking to a Person on Horseback. She walked over to them, seeing Alexander in the Mix.
"I see you brought Estelle here? What did you do now." She asked, while Estelle looked at Her.
"A monster attacked the Capitol. I was worried about what would happen if I left Estelle their..." He said, his head looking down.
"I'll show Estelle to her Room. You stay here with Tomasz." Yin said, as she grabbed the horse raptor's Leash, bringing it to Outcast Edge.

She allowed Estelle to disembark the Horse Raptor, and they made their way inside.
"Sorry about the mess. We had some Demons attack it not to long ago."
"Was anyone Hurt, Ms. Pantari?" Estelle asked, as she Eyed Yin's Now-Transformed-Last Fencer. "Isn't that..."
"What, the Sword? Dein Nomos. Duke gave it to me after I left Tolbyccia."

Tomasz looked at Alexander "I guess that it would be better for her, if I won't tell her about attack at Outcast Edge, yours with Nawi" He said "Your Princess looks to be a better person than you so... I... May help you to protect her. Now, let me guess. Perun was that monster, who attacked Capitol"
Perun started to gather power in his hand "3 minutes" said Perun to himself "quite long"

The inkling saw everything around her start to vanish, and she froze. “Whats going on...?” She said quietly. Meanwhile, Shard teleported there. “Ugh, he’s already gone...” Shard growled, but looked at the small inkling. “Ugh....I cant leave her....” He thought, walking over and grabbing her arm and teleporting to Outcast Edge.

Splinter was sitting down at a lake, looking at his reflection. “I miss everyone.....maybe I shouldn’t of let Smoke leave Spark behind.....” He said to himself, standing up. He turned to see Perun in the distance, tilting his head. “Huh? Who is that?” He thought, staring at the new person.

Perun looked around and he started to have a walk "Before, I destroy this world. I schould see everything"
As Shard teleported to Outcast Edge, Eryk came to check the noise he made.

"Ms. Pantari, you DO realise that is a Imperial sword that Duke had stolen after the great war, right?" Estelle asked, as they neared the guest room.
"Yeah. When I met Iloder, he said the same thing. I guess that tells me why we had no emperor for the longest time." Yin turned to the Room, allowing Estelle to go In first.
"It isnt much, but its something."

"Yes, it was Perun." He couldn't believe the power he held. It was Heracles all over again, except it could choose where it wanted to be aimed.

Tomasz looked at Alexander "... So, Your world is probably destroyed now..." Tomasz couldn't say, if He like or not Alexander. But he could say, that Perun can't do everything he wants "And what will you do, He is stronger than us... But Alexander, everyone before him... Princess Estelle... Yin... They lost their world" He said to himself in mind and after a while he got an idea, Flexio came to him and Alexander "Oh, Flexio. It's good to see you. Can you stay with Alexander and open the portal"
"Portal... To where?"
"to Perun, I want to declare a war"
When Tomasz dissapired in the Portal, Flexio asked Alexander "What you said to him?"
Tomasz appeard in front of Perun "Hi there, Trash God"

Shard looked at Eryk, pushing the inkling that was with him to the floor. “....she lost everything. Her home, family, friends, even her universe. This the only place left that she can be safe. I leave the rest of her future to you.” Shard said quietly, smiling a little before teleporting away.

Splinter walked over to Tomasz and Perun. “Hey, its not nice to call people trash.” He said quietly, crossing his arms. He didnt like when people were jerks, But had no idea Perun was evil.
—————-
Spark was off doing who knows what, while Smoke was left standing there alone. “....” He stayed silent, sitting down where he was and looking up at the sky.

"I had only said that Perun had attacked the Capitol, and that Lady Estellise would be staying at Outcast Edge." He answered.
"Estellise is the only one I am truly worried about in this time. Her healing Artes could come in handy when you start a Fight with Perun."

Estelle and Yin had been talking in the Guest room, knowing more and more about each other each moment.
"Oh, I almost forgot. I'll be right back, Okay?" Yin said, rushing back to her room. She grabbed the Needle, along with some Yarn. She attempted to sew the Cuts of the Robe, but it wasn't going well. Estelle walked into the Room, looking at Yin.
"Need some help?" She asked, as Yin looked behind her.
"Yeah, I guess I could use some help." She answered, as Estellise took the Needle from Yin, proceeding to Sew the Robe.

Perun turned to Splinter and smiled, He created a knife from similar energy as his spears. He wanted to pierce Splinter, but Tomasz quickly made a Crystal wall to protect him. "Why you protect someone, that you don't know" Perun asked and turned to Tomasz, in the same second a punch from crystalic hand hit his Face "That was for Borutha..." He said and kicked Perun in the chest. "... And this was for Estelle's world" He hit Perun few times more, becouse Perun was schocked that he hit him. "This is war..." Tomasz turned to Splinter "Quickly, we don't have much time. Flexio, can you hear me" Portal appeard "I don't know you, but this guy destroyed many worlds and lifes. You aren't safe here"
"I don't know Tomasz much, but he is kind and good guy... It doesn't look like someone, who don't care for others" as Flexio heard Tomasz somehow, He opened the portal "He is gonna to return"
Eryk came to Echo "Oh, an Inkling... Welcome in the Outcast Edge... Emm... Oh, let's go. You may want to meet an Inklings from here"

The inkling backed away, then shot off at a high speed. She ran into the first room she saw, slamming the door and hiding in a corner. “Where am I? How did I get here?” She thought, tears welling up in her eyes as she backed into the corner further.

Splinter was confused, and he froze, staring up at Perun with fear. He started trembling, and looked over at Tomasz. “B-But....I cant leave....this is where me and my brothers grew up....” Splinter said, not wanting his home to be ruined in any way.

Tomasz looked at Splinter "I can understand you but... I can't just beat him. I'm too weak for it now... And I need to protect you...you said you have brot-" He didn't end as he saw that Perun stood up and wasn't shocked now "Round 2 or what"
Eryk ran after Inkling and shouted "Hey, I don't want to hurt you..."

Eryk heard a sniff and decided to do it in other way... "I can't find her, what a waste. I wanted to give her something sweet. Play with her a bit... Become friends" Eryk decided that if she wouldn't like to, then he won't force her to come with him.