• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

Izayoi made a big eyes and facepalm "You see, it's a little problem now"
"What kind of problem" Eryk asked.
"I could trap us here" Izayoi said and received a punch in the face from Tomasz "Idiot, I will try to stop Perun. And you will need to hide somewhere" He looked at Izayoi "You need to help them, stupid idiot"
Perun appeard not so far from them "Hello, Kid. Your Creation won't help you now"

Cliff turned around slowly, and began panicking. “YOU GUYS NEED TO DECIDE WHOS STAYING BEHIND RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO GO!!!!” He yelled, pressing a few buttons on the device and the buttons on it starting glowing.

The hedgehogs didnt know what to do, while Splinter hid behind Smoke. “We need to go with the crazy kid.” Spark said, grabbing the other twos arms and standing next to Coral, Reef, Echo, and Cliff.

"Izayoi, change your law and help them escape. Flexio run with kids, use your portal. You have Omnipresence, don't worry" Tomasz said
"And what you will do" Flexio asked him
"Fight...life or die" Tomasz answered and came to Perun.

"You still are too weak to be called a Creation God" said Perun with a grin on his face "Do you really want to die?"
"Nah, I'm not interested in dying. I will protect them... Who knows, maybe I can rescue them" Tomasz said calmly, but in truth he was scared, but he was also pissed. On his face you could see a pure Rage. "Then come" and they rushed at each other Tomasz attacked him with great amount of punches and Perun blocked hits, He kicked Tomasz away at the building and Tomasz broke through few walls. After a second Tomasz rushed and punched Perun and send him away. "Try to block This" Perun shouted and created thousends of Doom spears and sent them at Tomasz and at the others "I won't fall for the same trick twice" Tomasz created Crystalic Spikes and send them at Doom Spears. They destroyed each other in big explosions (Luckly far enough from Outcast Edge). Perun appeard behind Tomasz and kicked his back "You said that you won't fall for this"

She looked at the person that appeared from the Light. She stepped back, Surprised.
"Nice to meet you, but how do you know my name?" She asked, as she looked at Cliff, then back to Quinn.

"As much as I'd like to see this, I don't think we should fight."

"Huh?!" She gasped, as Quinn grabbed her arm.

"Tomasz, I wish the best of luck for you." Alex said, as the two Terca Luminos people walked over to Cliff.

Cliff pressed one last button as a white flash of light appeared, along with a portal. “Lets go! He yelled, grabbing the hedgehogs and pushing them in. “Why did you push them?” Echo asked. “Because the white one made my allergies act up, now come on!” Cliff said, and the others nodded, running in the portal. “See you guys there.” August said, following after them. Meanwhile, Quinn did the same, making a portal and pulling Yin through.

Izayoi changed the rule and he forced Everyone that still was in Outcast Edge and that wasn't Tomasz to leave this place he threw Flexio and Eryk through the Portal and looked at Alexander and Estelle "and now, do you need an invitation"
___
Tomasz was still fighting with Perun, the world around them and their aura was destroing and regenerating himself.

Coral sat up, looking around the area. “We...are in a building.....I think....” She said, standing. Quinn walked over, noticing the inkling. “Hmm....she’s naive, I can tell. Perfect for my next test.” He thought, walking over. “Hello, little one. Come with me for a bit, I have something you’ll like.” He said, and Coral nodded. “OK!” She said cheerfully, and Quinn grabbed her hand, leading her somewhere.

Alexander looked over to Izayoi, nodding.
"I do believe we need an invitation." He said, as Estelle looked around.

"Where the hell are we?" Yin asked, looking around cautiously. Portals have been starting to get on her nerves, and she wasnt expecting the Person to push her in.

Spark and Smoke growled at Cliff, while Splinter watched Coral leave with Quinn. “I’m not going after her, that guy seems scary....” He said, pointing after the two.

Quinn continued leading Coral down the hall, while it seemed to get darker and darker. “Um....this place doesnt seem safe....” She said, and Quinn covered her mouth with his hand, pulling out a needle (or whatever you call those shots doctors use) filled with black liquid. He slowly injected it into her neck, smiling. “Ssh....it will be alright little one.....”

“Ok, I’ll go after them!” Smoke said, running in the direction Coral was taken. “Somethings gonna happen, and it won’t be good....” Spark mumbled, and Splinter snickered a bit. About a minute later, Smoke was back. “I couldn’t find them, its to dark, but I did hear that Quinn guy. He has Coral, and is definitely responsible for something.”

Izayoi gived a device to Alexander "We will escape with this, after that we schould pray that Tomasz will survive or your world won't return
===
Meanwhile, Perun regain his power and they both came to 2nd stage, Perun second stage was now different. He didn't has wings, but he flied and he has something like purple snake instead of tail. His skin turn to purple and black "This is my True 2nd stage"

Quinn let go of Coral, who immediately fell to her knees, gasping for air. “Ow....everything hurts....what did you do....?” She asked, and Quinn watched with a smile as Corals tentacles turned a pitch black color, along with her eyes. “Heh...have fun being a corrupted monster.” Quinn said, before running back to the others. “Everyone, your little orange kid got into something, and is in the middle of being corrupted, you may want to help her.” He lied, pretending to be worried. Meanwhile, Coral was freaking out, as black liquid began pouring from her eyes and mouth. “Whats happening to me!? Where is everyone!?!? SOMEONE HELP!!!!!” She screamed, but it just came out as a distorted yell.

The 3 brother turned towards the distorted sound, panicking a bit. “What was that?! We need to help it!” Splinter cried, trying to run towards the sound while the other two held him back.

"Where did your friends go? They left you" Perun asked.
"Nah, they are save from you"
"They will never be, I was created to destroy everything that exist"
"And I to protect it" ........
Battle continues

August, Cliff, Echo all stared at each other with worry. “Guys! Where did Coral go!” Reef yelled, beginning to start crying.
————-
Coral started growling, slamming her head against the wall. “I can’t see anything.....” She whined, but it came out as another distorted noise. “I’ll....I’ll kill whoever did this to me....” She thought, unable to even think for herself, letting whatever was happening take over her.

“We need to do something about whatever that is....lets kill it, Coral could be in there with with.” Smoke said, running towards the sound, setting his hand on fire to guide his way through darkness.

Coral continued blindly walking through the darkness, unable to see anything. “No, I cant kill anyone...but I cant control it....” She thought, the same black liquid beginning to cover her entire body, then, began flooding the hallway. “Wait....Borutha.....he’s probably the smartest one, I need to find him!” She thought, moving down the hallway towards the others. “Borutha...Flexio....Please....need....help.....” She mumbled, but like usual, all that came from her was a distorted sound, so she could only hope someone would find her.

Smoke saw something moving down the hall, then looked down to see black liquid. “GUYS! SOMETING IS GONNA KILL US!” He screamed, running back to the others again. “Be ready to attack whatever that....thing is!”

Coral eventually ended up where everyone was, making another distorted noise. “Wow....corruption has a interesting effect...” Quinn thought, as Coral kept approaching. “MONSTER! KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!!!” Echo yelled, and Coral whimpered. “Its me guys....” She wanting to say, but she knew it wouldn’t work....so, she tried making one sound at a time. “Fri....En....s.....it....m....e......Co....relll.....” She said, but winced and held her neck. “It even hurts to talk....but, hopefully they can tell its me....” She thought, looking at her friends with a hopeful look.

She ran over to where she heard Smoke yelling.
"Whats going On--" She looked to the side, looking at the mess of Black Liquid, making Distorted Sounds. "What is that?!" She asked, as she drew the Fell Arm, Last Fencer.

"I thank you, Whatever you are." He said, as Estelle grabbed his arm, pressing a Button.

~~~~~~~~
"Old Man! Snap out of it!" Yin yelled, as Schwann and Yin clashed Swords.
"Sorry, Raven isn't here right now. You are fighting Commander Schwann Oltorain of the Schwann Brigade." He said, as they flew back from eachother, Rita shooting a Fireball. "Its a shame, Too. I have to fight such people."
"Raven! Dammit...!" Yin slashed the air, shooting a Solar-Like blast of Wind at 'Raven.'
~~~~~~~~

Borutha heard Smoke screaming and ran through the hall, He saw the rest scared and prepared to attack. He looked at the monster, at his soul and came to him "Stay calm and behind me" Borutha said and looked at Coral "Maybe... Tomasz's Creation could help with it... ERYK, RETURN FOR TOMASZ" Borutha shouted.

“Coral, attack.” Quinn said, and Coral nodded. “No....I dont want to!” She thought, but dashed at Echo, who was closest, and grabbed her by the neck, and swung her with enough force to slam her into a wall, breaking through it. “D...I...E....” She growled, while, although no one call tell, she was trying to stop herself. “NO! STOP! I DONT WANT TO HURT ANYONE!” She thought.

Spark shot a bolt of electricity at Coral, growling. “Its hostile, we must destroy it!” He yelled, and his brothers nodded, and Smoke began shooting fireballs to help Spark, while Splinter stayed off to the side, not having much power when inside.

Coral began screaming in pain, trying to back away. “Have fun.” Quinn said, teleporting off with his device. Coral fell down to her knees, sobbing quietly as she made distorted noises. “I.....scar..ed....wan.....fri....ens.....safe....I...mon...ster......” She said softly, unable to talk still, but was making efforts to communicate.

“Its....a monster....” Splinter told Yin, backing away more. Spark and Smoke nodded as they stopped attacking, seeing the thing was crying. “It reminds me of someone....” Spark thought, looking at it closely.

Borutha sprout his wings from his back and emanate Great, powerfull aura "Coral, sorry. SILENT" Borutha shouted, his will came to Coral to paralyze her.
Eryk came to Tomasz "Tomasz, we need your help!"
They escaped somehow

Coral whimpered a bit, looking at Borutha and the others with something different. Fear. She tried moving, but noticed she couldn’t. “They aren’t really my friends are they....I’m....just a experiment huh....” She thought, quieting down. “That’s Coral? She...She must be terrified...” Reef said, walking closer to Coral, looking at her with worry, while Coral growled at him.

"I'm really sorry, You all were too... Simple minded and fast. I wanted to help her earlier... But this guy... That trash... He will... Die... Suffer... I will kill him, bring him back to live... Kill again... I will be his execiutoner in hell" Borutha emanate even stronger aura.

Tomasz came to the new place and he with Flexio felt Borutha power "What happend..."
"I don't know... But Borutha seems to really hate something"

Coral kept growling at Reef. Reef gently put his hand on her head to try and calm her, but when he lifted it, he saw the liquid moving up his arm. “What...?” He muttered, his tentacles fading to a black color.

"Now that you say, yeah. It does remind you of someone..." She took a moment to look at Bourtha Paralyze her, and Reef walking up to The Monster.
"Coral?" She said, slowly walking up behind Reef.

~~~~~
"Yin, Why? I never thought you'd go to a Life of crime after you left the Knights." Yang said, looking back at the Sister He'd known his entire life.
"Yang, you know damn well that the knights wont help the lower quarter"
~~~~~

She looked at Reef, as his Tentacles started to fade into a Dark Color.
"Reef!"

Tomasz came and saw, what was happening "Corruption" He walked to them and placed his hand on Reef and Coral "Now, everyone leave me"
"Tomasz, what happend to Perun"
"Perun has now a new prison from me and Izayoi"
Perun was sitting in Outcast Edge "This little..."
"Now, now, don't be so angry. I schould be, I was watching you, Quinn, Alexander, Shard, Borutha. All of you failed to kill that stupid kids" said Mysterius Person behind Perun.
"It's you again..." Perun said "Why you want to kill this kids anyway"
"You don't need to know, but those kids can't stay alive...this New god of Creation need to die first, How I can rule the world if you fail me. It seems that my army will need to do everything for you, Perun... Be my Little Puppet" the string rushed at Perun heart and he kneel to the mysterius person "I won't fail you again, creator and master"

Reef looked at Tomasz, his eyes fading to a black color. “Tomasz, everyone, just run....I can fix this, just....trust me....” He said, the black liquid beginning to drip from his eyes. Coral, however, broke out out being paralyzed, and knocked Reef away, running off,while Reef stood up. “CORAL! WAIT!” He yelled, his voice starting to become distorted like Corals. “I...cant lose her...” He thought, preparing to go after her, while August ran over to him. “Don’t! Its too dangerous, you need to be helped, not in danger again....”
———————————
Dark, Shadows, Black, Liquid, Alone, Fear. This is all Coral thought as she kept running. She ran into a dead end, falling to her knees. “Th...ey.....not....fri.....ens.......they.....enemi....s.....” She said quietly, surrounding herself in a bubble of the dark liquid.
————————
“Maybe I Could be of help.” Quinn said, appearing behind Perun and the new person. “The corruption is sinking into that kid. Reef...he has a chance of being cured, but...Coral, I doubt she will ever be the same. I can help you in your attempt to destroy everyone.” The monster said with a grin. However, he didn’t know Shard was listening. “I have to warn them.” He thought, teleporting to the others.

August backed away, while Reef dodged the attack from Smoke. “Guys, calm down, I’m still me....but....I need.....help.....” He whimpered, but, only distorted noises came out.

"Coral.." Yin muttered, as she looked at Coral Run. Hearing Smoke yell, she Looked at him, seeing the Fire go towards Reef.
"Reef!" She yelled, as she saw him Dodge, Sighing in Relief.
~~~~~~
"I--I'll do anything! Give the Lower Quarter anything! Just Spare Me!" An Officer said, inching Dangerously close to the Quicksand.
"Sorry, but How many times have you heard that?" Yin pushed the Officer into the Quicksand, as he started erratically moving around.
"P--Please! Toss that Rope Down! Spare Me!" Yin looked at the Rope, tossing the Whole thing down, walking away.
"H--Heeee--" He was cut off by the sand going into his Mouth.
~~~~~~

Estelle and Alexander appeared in the General area of the Building, Looking Around.
"Are we in the right Place?"

Gamemaster turned to Quinn "You don't understand, untill creator lives he can heal soul, body... His creations. This kid need to die first. Now Perun meet Quinn" Gamemaster smiled to Monster "Oh, and yes. I know you"
Tomasz looked at Coral and Reef "Don't worry, I will find out... How to help you somehow... Everyone else, don't attack"

Reef growled angrily, looking in the direction Coral ran off in. “I need to help her!” He yelled in his distorted voice, the black liquid starting to drip down his body as he walked in the direction his sister ran off in.
——————-
Quinn smiled before shutting his eyes. “Well, I am gonna talk to the small kid now. I can communicate through her mind.” He said, backing away a step.
—————
“Hello? Are you there?” Quinns voice said in Corals mind, while she looked around her small bubble. “What do you want?” She thought, and Quinn snickered. “Nothing. Nothing but control.” He said, then, stopped, while Coral just whimpered to herself.
————————
Shard teleported to Tomasz, panting a bit. “REEF AND CORAL ARE GONNA DIE SOON IF WE DONT HELP THEM!” He yelled, before noticing Borutha. “Oh, hey boss. Glad you ain’t dead anymore.”

"Shard, You know that we have a little problem here, aren't you" said Borutha "... And yes, Tomasz gived me second live"
"Shard, have you any ideas how we may help them" Tomasz asked.
Gamemaster smiled "Thanks to remind me about something, Quinn" from his body came billions strings "I'm the second Main god, touch hearts, give me an army" strings created their own portals and began searching for people.