• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

“Well, first, we need to find a way to stop them from moving without touching them, or paralyzing them, because they are able to break out. Then, we need to find a way to heal them without touching them. But, finding them and calming them down will be difficult also.” Shard said, pointing out both of them have left. “August left too....she didnt hear anything you just said.” Echo said, and Cliff face palmed. “Uh oh....”
————-
“Reef? Coral?” August called, struggling to move through the liquid covering the floor. “Come on....come back.....” She thought, stopped a minute to think.

Borutha get an idea "Shard, You can stop them with this blue magic and Tomasz. You will heal them with live connection"
"What"
"Swarożyc had a connection with other Living things and could help them that way... You don't have time to learn just... Try"
"Okay" Tomasz said, not very confident.

"This is all to confusing..." She said, as she looked around.
"I'll go try to get the layout of the place. Stay here." She said, walking away from the group. She hadn't realized what type of building she was in, but It wouldn't hurt to try and figure out where she was.

"Princess, Stay close to me." Alex said, as he grabbed his sword, holding Estelle close to him.

Shard nodded, walking into darkness to find them. He heard a distorted noise and walked towards it, and was tackled down by someone. “What the-“ He pushed whoever it was off, looking down at them. “August?” He asked quietly, as August looked up with an annoyed look. “What are you doing here.” She asked, and the two began bickering between each other.
———————
Reef moved through the building quickly, making distorted Noises under his breath. He peeked out from behind a wall, seeing Yin. He came out from behind the wall, making distorted yelling sounds at her.

Tomasz followed Borutha, Izayoi followed Alexander and Estelle, Flexio and Eryk was still confused.
"Now" Gamemaster send 4 strings "Get Izayoi, Flexio, Eryk and Alexander hearts. They will be my puppets"
Eryk, Flexio and Izayoi didn't saw an attack "Master" Everyone said
"Find and kill everyone in the world you are now"
"Yes"

August sighed, looking around. “Hey, why did you make that distorted noise anyway?” Shard asked, and August flinched. “No reason. Lets go.” She said quickly, walking off to try and find the others.
—————-
Reef walked closer to Yin, growling a bit. “H...Elp......m..e......” He said in his distorted voice, continuing to advance towards Yin, reaching out his arm, which was covered in the black liquid, pretty much melting off of his arm, leaving a black trail behind him.

Reef stopped infront of Yin, looking up at her with a lost expression. He didnt try to attack or anything, just stayed quiet. “Frrrrrr.....ennn....d...?” He asked, tilting his head. “Frrennd....h...Ellp....?”

Spark and Smoke looked out from behind the wall, seeing Reef. “I’ll see if I can stun him.” Spark said, pulling out his taser. “Wait, not yet.” Smoke growled, pulling him behind the wall. “Lets see what happens first.”

“FLEXIO?! ERYK!? WHERE IS EVERYONE, WE NEED TO SEARCH TOGETHER!” August yelled, before walking right into Flexio. “Sorry, sorry!” She apolizgized, backing away a bit. “Flexio, Eryk, Izayoi? You guys seem a bit off....” She said, tilting her head in confusion.

Yin though about touching Reef, even at the risk of Catching that Liquid, but Shoved it off.
"Reef, I'm sorry, but We'll find a way to cure you. Try not to touch any of us, Okay?" She said, crouching just far enough where He couldn't touch her.

Alexander lifted his Blastia up, causing a Candle:
Light to appear.

"Reef..."

Flexio, Eryk and Izayoi looked at August.
"Kill..." said Flexio.
"... The..." continued Eryk.
"... Target' ended Izayoi.
Tomasz and Borutha find the rest "Where is Shard, when we need him"

Spark looked at Smoke, who shook his head. "Yin....she can handle it. I've seen how Reefs acted around her, he trusts her most. " Spark thought, as they continued silently watching.

Reef nodded, staying where he was. "Hur...ts....cant....fee...l.....any....thin...g....." He whimpered, lowering his arms to his sides.
---------------------------
Coral stayed quiet, only making small occasional whimpers and cries. "I'm scared....I want my friends....why does it hurt so bad....where's Reef.....and Borutha...." She thoughts were cut off by footsteps. " Hello? " She heard, lowering her bubble, seeing Echo. "Are you ok...?" She said softly, walking closer. " Ec...ho....he...lp.... " Coral whimpered, and Echo nodded. Coral suddenly sprang at Echo, pinning her to the floor. "Come join the fun." Coral hissed, not distorted, or even her voice any more. " H-HELP! " Echo yelled, trying to push Coral off.

Tomasz found Coral and came to her with a ball of pure light "Have it, this is the cure. Or at least Borutha told me that this schould work and he put it to Coral chest.
" Perun give me some of destroyed worlds energy" and Perun did what his master said, then from this energy and strings he made a person "Swarożyc, returned to live to work for me. Now you two, gonna kill this Creation kid. Izayoi's rule schouldn't work now as he joined us, So you will leave this place Perun"

"Reef...I'm deeply sorry for you. If I can find a cure, I'll see if it works. Stay close to me for now, but not too close." Yin said, as she lit up the room with a Candle- Like thing.

He felt a sharp pain enter him as he Faced towards August.
"Alex?" Estelle said, stepping back.
"The Ideal World... Kill the Target."

Yin heard Estelle scream, and began running towards them.
"Reef! Come on!"

Coral whimpered a bit, the black liquid not coming off her. "Shoot....Tomasz...?" Echo said, seeing she was covered in the liquid now. The tips of her tentacles started to darken.
- -------
Reef whined as he tried following, his movements slowed. "Frrrrennnd.....wa...it..... !" He cried, trying to speed himself up.
--------
"Hey now....calm down guys.... " August said, backing away from the others.

Tomasz looked at Echo "Not you too..." He didn't end and felt powerfull energy, filled with hate. He turned around and saw Perun and Swarożyc in their 2nd stages. "Who are...where is Borutha... Great, now I'm surround by enemies.
Eryk said" Master wants from me to help Swarożyc and Perun. Borutha will be here soon. Destroy August and after her everyone else" and Eryk left them. Flexio draw his sword and Izayoi prepared to attack.
Swarożyc created a world in the world and send him, Perun, Eryk and their target Tomasz to this world "Why did you do this? To separate me from the others" Tomasz asked. "No, becouse our fight could destroy many worlds. And we don't want to just erase our Master's brother world" Swarożyc explained. Tomasz went to his 2nd form.
Swarożyc forced Everyone to see the world, they were now "Mortals, this is the day. When the god in training and the last owner with creator power was destroyed. After Tomasz, You all will die. My name is Swarożyc, the one that created your worlds in the name of Fate"

Yin arrived where Estelle was walking away from Alex, Sighing.
"Estelle! Get Down!" Yin yelled, as Estelle looked back, Ducking. "Demon Fist!" She threw a punch to the air, sending a Blue Shockwave towards Alexander.

Alexander Blocked the Attack, but wasn't expecting Yin to send out a Solar Edge, and stepped Backwards.
"Destroy the Target.." Alex said, as he Looked over to Yin. It would be a mild inconvenience if He were to go after her, but Something inside him made him Walk towards August.

"Estelle! Take Reef, and Run!" Yin yelled, as Estelle ran over to Reef, making sure not to Touch him.
"Come on, Reef. Lets Go." Estelle said softly, as she started going the opposite Way.
Yin ran over to Alexander, Slashing her Sword at him. Though Alex was able to Block it, It still took him off guard.

Reef nodded and followed after Estelle, not knowing what else to do. “Whats going on? Where is everyone?” He thought, wondering why they were all fighting. August backed away from everyone, and Shard teleported to the others, ready to help fight.
—————
Coral suddenly fell quiet, slowly moving away from the others. “Reef. I need to find him!” She thought, quickly moving away, while Echo stayed behind, trying to not freak out.

Tomasz felt like a punching bag, He couldn't do anything to Perun and Swarożyc and he felt like Perun was playing with him in previous fight. Eryk also unlocked some kind of his full power and had two crow-black wings on his back. Fight was amazing, thousends of spears made from destruction, swords made from light and spikes made from crystals were hitting each other. Tomasz was wielding a Crystal sword similar to world weapon,but he couldn't do anything. Then he remind himself, how to use his 3rd stage,Last one. He created an ilusion of graveyard, every name on every tomb belonged to everyone that he knew, liked and loved. Everyone died... "What is the target doing" asked Eryk. "He wants to become a 3rd stage. But, he can't control transformation so he need to think about the worst thing for his life" Swarożyc explained.
The world made by Swarożyc for fight was destroyed instantly and big roar could be heard Everywhere, on every world. Swarożyc and Perun also transformed to 3rd stages. Now, with these forms they could in this battle destroy everything... By accident.

"We will show you... Our Divine Power"
(Tomasz: Crystal Dragon
Perun: Adamant Beast
Swarożyc: Golden Seraph)

Attachments

• 61A5tmWANEL._SX522_300x300.jpg
    61A5tmWANEL._SX522_300x300.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20190405_155045.png
    IMG_20190405_155045.png
    403.6 KB · Views: 31
  • seraphim_angel___commission_by_petite_emi-d3k63vq-1363.jpeg
    seraphim_angel___commission_by_petite_emi-d3k63vq-1363.jpeg
    311.6 KB · Views: 40
Coral looked around, seeing her brother and running over. She wrapped her arms around him, making a soft rumbling sound, while Reef looked down at her. “I...need to help her...” He thought, a blue aura surrounding him, as the liquid began slowly melting off of the two.
————-
“What! What is he doing?” Quinn thought, feeling his power on Coral slowly fading.

"Alex! Snap out of it!" Yin yelled, using more force to break Alexander's guard.

They kept at it for awhile, before Alex finally broke the Guard, sending Yin Flying.

She landed on her Feet, Crouching down so she could jump back after him. They clashed swords again, except this time, Yin's sword began to Glow.

"Destruction Field!" She yelled, as Alex was sent to the ground, Yin stopping just in time, to not slash down upon him.

Reef slowly stopped, looking up. “Are....you ok...?” He asked Coral, and she nodded. The two’s eyes and tentacles were still a pitch back color, but they were no longer dripping with the liquid.
————————
Echo took a deep breath, picking up a nearby knife. “When did I Get this? Eh, whatever.” She thought, using one hand to hold the knife, and the other to stretch out her tentacle. She slowly cut off the area that was corrupted, then did the same with the other.
————————
Ginova woke up, looking around the area. “Hello? Quinn? Cliff?” He said, getting out of his bed. He walked out of his room, seeing black liquid on the floor. “What the....”

(I decided to add even more people, but, I’m not making a bio yet, in case I Can’t control everyone. And, its not an Inkling! But the others in the future may be.)

Estelle Looked at the two inklings, Almost awing at how Cute it looked.

Alexander took that moment of weakness to kick her off, almost using Guardian Frost, Until Yin used Solar Edge to Knock the sword out of his Hand.
"Dammit, Alex!" She yelled, running up. She had already done what she wanted to do before, but it seemed like she needed to do more.
"Alexander, I'm Sorry." She Slashed his Stomach.

Alex held the wound on his Stomach, Almost falling over if Yin hadnt Caught him. He was still under the spell, but at least now Yin could do something about it.

"You two must be Siblings?" Estelle asked, crouching down near the two, not touching them in case it would still latch on.

Tomasz couldn't survive the fight, He needed a plan and he got it. He turned back to 1st form "God's Omnipresence" He yelled. He knew about how Flexio power worked, but could he create pure power, energy or something... He could create souls, So he needed to try. He made a portals and send two gods and one Reaper to Outcast Edge. After that He made a portal and came through it.
Tomasz appeard next to Estelle, Reef and Coral "Are you alright..." He said panting, He was tired and had many serious wounds on his body.
Flexio rushed at August with his sword and Izayoi looked for Alexander to heal him and send back to their Master.

Estelle was a bit shocked when Tomasz appeared near them, but what happened these past moments, she put it aside.
"Yeah, We're alright. Yin is back there with Alex. Something got into him, not he's not himself anymore..." Estelle said, as she looked at the hallway where they came from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yang, Who's Yin?" Estelle asked, as Guards started getting closer.
"Uh, I'll.....tell you later. Okay?" Yang said, as Estelle put her head down. As princess, she wasn't able to know any other outsiders besides trusted knights. Yin just wasn't trusted enough to meet her until Yin helped her break out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alex, Dammit!" Yin muttered under her breath, Trying to find where the source of the spell was by USING first aid.

Alexander took the healed time to grab Yins sword, Stabbing her in the Stomach. Alex let go, while Yin held the sword, walking back slowly until she hit the wall.

"My ideal world has no need."

Tomasz made a weak smile "Maybe, I schould help the res-" and he felt cold, he couldn't move and slowly fell at the ground. "Dammit, not now..." He thought and he passed away.
Pupetsmaster wasn't happy as he saw his 3 soldiers. He was thinking about his next move.

Izayoi found Alex in the hall, healed. "Regroup and attack again. Flexio will send you back"

Alex looked at Izayoi, Smirking.
"Yes, of course. I'll go regroup."

Estelle looked at Tomasz as he Passed. Her eyes shaking.
"A--are you Okay..?" She asked the body, pressing her hands against it, doing a similar arte to Yin.

She pulled the sword out with a Grunt, wincing at it.
"Alexander Von Oltorain." She muttered, as she sat down, leaning against the wall, passing out from blood loss.

August yelped as she dodged out of Flexio way, summoning her slingshot. “S-Stop! I dont wanna hurt you!”
———————
Reef nodded, and Coral made a squeaking noise. “Really...back to this....” Reef asked, and Coral nodded, nuzzling closer to him. “We....should be alright....” Reef said, a bit tired out.
Echo ran over to the others, panting a bit. “Guys! Get away from Coral, she almost infected me with that stuff!” She yelled, and Coral covered her ears, whining a bit.
——————
Ginova continued walking around, bumping into Cliff. The inkling growled and looked at who it was, seeing a yellow octoling. (Same universe as inklings, but not an inkling.) “Oh, hey Ginova.” He said, grinning a bit.

Tomasz opened his eyes, He was still weak. But, he at least was alive. "Ohhhh, my head, my chest... My everything. Hurtssss soooo muuuch" If He could talk, then it wasn't that bad.
Izayoi sended Alexander to Outcast Edge and started to search for targets and Flexio continued attacking August.
Pupetsmaster saw Alexander and he still keep to think. "we will attack again soon"

August ran the other direction, turning a corner, before slipping on a black puddle. “S***.” She cursed mentally, slamming into a wall. “Ow...” She mumbled, falling backwards and holding her head.