• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

Spark heard a portal open, and freaked out. “Whats going on? Is an enemy here?” He thought, running into the employee only room and barricading the door, his fur charging electricity. He could only use the electricity power he had when he was fighting, focused, or scared, which was happening right now.

August heard a door slam and things moving, and got extremely confused quickly. “Um...what’s going on...?” She asked the inklings, who shrugged. “How are we supposed to know?”

Eryk came through the portal and Flexio had to wait for Yin. "Where is Spark?" then he found the door to the room, where Spark was. "Hello, who is behind this door?" Eryk asked holding Tsuminoyami.

Spark heard a voice, and whimpered a bit, hiding under a table, as the lights and machines in the room starting flickering, and turning on and off, and small bolts of electricity were shooting out of Sparks fur. “I’m a stupid scaredy cat....but,.....I have to stay quiet...maybe no one will notice.....”

August walked to where Eryk was, hearing machines and other things coming from the room. “Something is definitely causing that....I dont like where this is going...” She said, summoning her slingshot just in case, as she pushed on the door. “There is too much stuff blocking it, we cant get in...”

Spark stayed hidden, trying to calm down. “Okay...they cant get in......but now I’m trapped.....I have a good power......but I cant control it very well under fear.....I have friends who would gladly help....but they are probably....d-dead at this point.....” He thought to himself, as his fur charged up more, and one of the machines started sparking and smoking.

August began using her metal moving power to get objects out of the doors way. “I smell smoke.....if someone’s in here, we need to get them out!” She told Eryk, clearing the door way and sitting down, panting a bit. “This always tires me out easily...”

She jumped into the portal, looking back at Alexander.
"See you later, ||||||." She said, as she appeared in Outcast Edge.

Seeing Coral try to get inside the Employee only room, she walked up.
"Where's Spark? He stayed back, Right?"

Alex looked at Yin jump through the Portal, and wondered how he would get back. He could stay and be here in Nawia, but it made more sense to get back to the Capitol.
He grabbed a Blastia out of his pocket, and held it up.
"Oh great Blastia of Old times, Bring me Back to where I was!" He yelled, as he was teleported over to Zaphias.

When he Arrived, the Orb flew up, and Shot away. He smiled, and walked over to the Entrance.
"Who goes There?" A voice said, as Alex cleared his throat.
"Commandant Alexander Von Oltorain." Alex said, as the door opened right away.

Spark heard a familiar voice, his ear flickering towards the sound. “Yin...? She’s....alive...? No, its a trick!” He thought, continuing to stay hidden, growling a bit.

Flexio came through the portal to Outcast Edge. "What are you doing" asked Flexio and he dropped Tomasz, who woke up. Tomasz made a frightening Nawi scream and looked at Flexio with a murder on his eyes "What the hell are you doing?!" He asked
"Sorry" Flexio replied "Flexio, someone is inside this room" Eryk said.
"Give me a second" said Flexio and he teleported to Spark "Spark, Why did you close yourself here?"
Perun erased human existence and after some time he gathered power in his hands "First sinners' world, stop exist" and he touched the ground, the world rumbled and It's parts with everyone in it started to dissapire. "Soon, everything will be erased"

Spark yelped in surprise and shot a bolt of electricity at Flexio, backing up against a wall. “Wait...what....I thought you all died! Why were you gone so long, I thought something happened!” He yelled, tears welling up in his eyes. He noticed this and brushed his tears away, staring down at the floor.

Flexio got a hit.He was hurt, but he thought he deserved that. He came closer to Spark "you aren't far from the truth, we all almost died. So, I happy that you stayed here... Sorry, I know, that you don't like to be alone. Let's go, everyone are fine" Flexio said and he took barricade away and open the door.

Spark sniffled a bit, but slowly calmed down, and stopped shooting electricity everywhere. “Um...sorry about the outburst.....I just hated being alone for as long as I can remember....but, please just let me know if you’ll be gone awhile.....” He mumbled, crossing his arms.

August walked in, moving over to Spark. “Sorry for taking so long.....you should’ve told us.” She said, putting a hand on the hedgehogs shoulder. “I’ll stay back next time, if its a situation we may have to leave awhile. Or, next time, come with us! Your really strong!” Reef said after running in, and Coral nodded to agree with him.

She saw the Door open, and walked over to where she could See Flexio and whoever else was in there. She walked to spark, crouching.
"Dont worry, We'll say when we'll be gone for awhile." She gave a reassuring smile while laughing. "You could Taser them to death.'
"On a serious note, Do you know what all Alexander and the Nawi destroyed in here?"

He took his stroll around Zaphias, making his way to the Castle. Stopped by many People along the way, he was beginning to wish he stayed in Nawia. He forgot all of the people here.

“They didnt destroy anything...the only thing that got ruined was that machine over there.” Spark said, pointing to the smoking machine that he had accidentally zapped with electricity.

"Now, let's go to Tecra Luminoes" Perun said and he traveled to next World. Undertale was destroyed and nothing remained from it. Then he appeard in front of the gate to Zaphias "Who goes there" Someone asked, Perun smiled and shouted to guard "Your greatest nightmare came to took your debt"
Tomasz stood up and looked at machine "What was this machine doing (...) also, I think that maybe we schould train and prepare to fight with Perun"

"Yeah, Training should be out main priority." She said, as she walked to her room.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah, we hear that ALL the time! Now, Who are you!" The knight was beginning to get Annoyed at Perun, as another Showed up.
"What is taking so long? Hurry up."
"This one person is saying My greatest Nightmare has come to take my Debt."

Alexander walked into the Castle, and was greeted by His Highness, Estellise Sidos Herrausen.
"Princess, I have Returned from Outcast Edge." He said, as Estelle smiled.
"Thats good. What about that Private you took with you?"
He had almost forgotten about her.
"She...was Killed in the crossfire."
Estellise's face turned down.
"I'm Sorry to hear that..."

Reaching her Room, She opened the Closet, Revealing a Case. Inside, the Contents were still there.
"Good.." She said, as she took a Piece of Metal from it, putting it on her Sword.
It became a Blinding Light as it began to Re-form into a Stronger Sword.
"Rise 'O Sacred Fell Arm, Collide forms to become One, Last Fencer!" She muttered under her breath.

Perun looked at him "You schouldn't be unnice to GOD" and then He created a sphear in his hand "Die, sinners. Doom Sphear" and the great explosion destroyed gate, Guards and everyone that was near gate. They Souls and Bodies dissapired "I would like to have more fun here than in Previous world"
[¥]

Tomasz looked at Spark "Hey, what could you say about little Sparring, Mr. Spark. You and Miss Yin against me" Tomasz asked Spark. Meanwhile Flexio looked at Reef, Coral and August "August, it would be good if you train with your new weapon. Kids, I would like to train you too. Normally, I would say that you kids can't fight, but... You won't be very safe even, if you wouldn't fight"

Spark nodded at Tomasz. “Okay...but, my powers dont work well....only when I’m scared, angry, or I’m trying to fight. But....I can’t control how strong it gets.....” Spark warned Tomasz, grinning a bit.

Reef nodded, excited. Coral though, shook her head. “But....why do we have to fight.....? Fighting......it killed and hurts others........but, even with a little mercy can change anyone. Like Mr.Borutha.....I showed mercy to him....didnt hurt him....and....he saved my life....” Coral mumbled, and August walked over. “You showing mercy also killed him. You need to learn mercy doesnt work every time....”

"Don't worry, Spark. We all here to learn and train. I believe in everyone" Tomasz said with smile. Meanwhile, Flexio said to Coral "Perun is a true monster, even Nawis has emotions and feelings and Archdevils don't... " said Flexio, then he bite his tongue. Tomasz also was Archdevil, but it looked like he didn't hear, what Flexio said.

The light faded, as the sword was revealed to have a Crystal-Like blade. She waved it around a bit before putting it back in her Sheathe. She walked back to the Group.
"Yeah, I think we can come close to your power." She said, going next to Spark.

Alexander heard the explosion from the Castle, followed by Hundreds of footsteps. He told Estellise to get to her room, and started running over to the Area of the Explosion.
"You...!" he said, stopping over where he could see Perun Clearly. He wasn't expecting that, and he was Sure he couldn't beat him. Running back, he left the Knights to fight the Demon.

"Princess! We have to go, Now!" He yelled, as Estellise jumped.
"What's the problem?!"
"A monster is by the gate, I'm not sure the Barrier Blastia will hold him for much longer..!" The two began running over to the Angel Statue, Looking at it.
"Alex, What are you doing?" Estelle said, as Alexander Started pulling on the Statue, revealing a Sewer.
"Come. Princess. We have a Secret Exit down here."

Attachments

• Last_Fencer_%28ToV%29.png
    Last_Fencer_%28ToV%29.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 30
There was a knock on the door to the building, and Spark looked towards it. “I’ll get it!” He yelled, running to the door and opening it. “Welcome to Outcast Edge, how can I help you-“ He was cut off by being shoved to the floor. “Five years and you still are a weakling.” A familiar voice said, and Spark looked up at the older hedgehog. “Its you....hey Smoke. Whats up?” He asked, and the hedgehog snickered. “I’m working here, so I can have some “fun” with you.” Smoke replied, bending down and picking Spark up by his neck, then slamming him against a wall. “And you better not tell anyone.” He growled, dropping Spark and walking into the building, looking around.

Coral nodded sadly, and Reef smiled at her. “Hey, maybe we wont even have to fight! It’s just better safe than s...sorry......” His voice trailed off, seeing a black and white hedgehog. “Oh, its another new worker. He signed up for this place when I did.” August said, waving to the new worker , happy to not be the only new person anymore.

Tomasz heard something and came to check it out, then he saw someone similar to Spark and Spark behind him "Who are you?"

Perun played with a knights, some of them were really interesting and everyone else also was a bit interesting thanks to Blastia, when he ended up with piercing the last soldier with his doom spear, He looked at Capitol "They have some kind of barrier. Maybe let's destroy this Capitol and Barrier with a style" Perun roared and from his back came 4 Golden wings, He has long claws, and Demonic Aura surround him. Then, he created doom spear, but it was way bigger and more powerfull than previous ones "die"

“Guys, this is my brother Smoke-“ Spark was cut off again by Smoke putting a hand on his shoulder, and his hand had fire surrounding it.” He was asking me. I’m Smoke. Smoke Spikeon. This idiots older brother. He has Electrokinesis as you probably know, while IHave something cooler. Pyrokinesis, so fire powers.” Smoke said, taking his hand off Spark, who whimpered a bit. “I’m here to work here.” Smoke said, grinning a bit.

Tomasz looked at Smoke and then what he did to Spark. "Smoke, I need to check if you are good enough to be a worker. Try to attack me with those flames" Tomasz said. Flexio came closer and whispered to Tomasz "What do you think Tomasz, we don't have any tests and you would be the last person to this test" Tomasz answered with whispers "I know, I want to check his strength to fight with Perun and... Make a little joke maybe..."

“Eh, ok, why not?” Smoke mumbled, stepping back a bit, and raising his hand in front of him. His hand was surrounded by fire, and when he closed his fist, the fire turned blue. “Welp, here goes nothing!” He thought, beginning to shoot fireballs from his hand at Tomasz.

Tomasz quickly made a shield from Crystals and he took a hit with it, Shield wasn't really destroyed, but it cracked in one place, so Smoke was stronger than Spark, but it would be nice to train with him too. Tomasz wasn't as strong as he wanted and everyone also need to be way stronger. He got an idea, but he left it for later "Not bad, but I'm schocked that you can be weaker than your younger brother"

“What?! That’s impossble, he cant even control his lousy power! He didn’t have it at first, unlike me and our other two brothers.” Smoke growled, looking over at Spark. “He got it at 9 years old, while we were born with our powers. He’s just a runt.” Smoke said, and Spark looked down at the ground, the words coming from his brother staying in his mind.

"Alright, then Spark, Smoke, Eryk and Yin will fight against me in sparing. I will wait for you outsaid" Tomasz said, meanwhile Flexio watched August training and looked at Inklings "You schould train with your Weapons too, you can shoot the same wall as Augist"

Reef and Coral nodded, and starting aiming different types of guns at the wall at a time. “How do you carry of all that?” August asked, and the two shrugged.

“Okay, lets do this!” Smoke yelled, running outside. “I dont want to hurt a kid, but I guess I have to...” Spark mumbled, following his brother.

Yin followed them, looking at Smoke.

"I see. That must be why Spark decided to work here." Yin thought, as she looked at her Gauntlet. She was still wearing her Knight Uniform, and Sighed. She had put aside the Fact that she had to Sew the Robe, but concluded Training was more Important.

They went through the Sewers with ease, attacking any Ratwiggles that attacked them.
"Princess, This Way." Alex said, as they started climbing a Ladder to the Stables outside of town. Their were still a few horses there, but most were Bodies.
"Alex, explain what is going on!" Estelle raised her voice a bit, annoyed at Alex.
Sighing, Alex explained. "A Nawi called Perun is at our doorstep. He already killed half of the Knights, and who knows what he'[ll do when he destroys the Barrier." He got on a horse, and waited for Estellise to get on.

"Spark, are you sure this is your brother?" She asked him.

“Yeah, I think so.....its been about 5 years since I saw any of the 3, but......I just have a feeling he is.” Spark told Yin, smiling. Smoke turned to them. “Yo runt, is that your girlfriend? She must have bad taste if she goes out with you.” Smoke said, and Spark glared at him. “Shut up Smoke!” He yelled, his fur charging with electricity as Smoke laughed. “Sheesh, okay okay.....” The older said, turning back around.

Tomasz waited for everyone to gather and when they did (Eryk came as last) he smiled to them and said "Rules are easy, I have to immobilize you and you have to survive 5-10 minutes. Quite easy" Tomasz said and he made a crystal hands with claws and legs. "Start" Tomasz shouted and he quickly appeard behind Eryk, punched him and sending few meters away. Eryk stood up and drew his sword "Tomasz, We are stronger than you think. I didn't feel anything"
"You didn't have to..." then Eryk noticed that his legs were in Crystals and he couldn't move. "Of course, you can try to save one of your group. In battle against Perun, we will need each other to win. We can't win on our own"
Perun's attack destroyed barrier, Demon came to the City and started to destroy it.

Spark decided to go over to a tree and climb it, as he started charging electricity.Meanwhile Smoke surrounded himself in fire and began advancing towards Tomasz.