• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

Borutha saw as Nawi ended preparations and the portal was ready. "Hurry, retreat. We will prepare serious plan next time" yelled Borutha. Tomasz didn't ran after him. He took care of Eryk's soul, He found his old body and forced Eryk to came inside it. Borutha traveled to Nawia.

Shard smirked, running over and shoving August away from Coral. "see ya." He muttered, grabbng the child and running through the portal, while Coral had no choice but to follow.

"You got it." Alexander said, as he entered the portal with Bourtha. Portals were a new thing for him, but he quickly became used to them, as they would be an asset to life.

She seen Coral being taken by the Skeleton, but she knew she couldn't catch up, so she stopped what she was doing, and went over to Eryk and Tomasz.
"Will he be alright..?" Yin asked, crouching near Eryk, but looking up at Tomasz.
"I know nothing about Nawi, but...I dont think anything could've survived that. at least, nothing in My world."

Coral whimpered and looked up at Shard, who stared down at her, almost with a sorry look. "urm, look. From now on, your gonna adress me as master, and, if you don't, you'll be punished, got it?" He mumbled, at Coral hissed a bit,shaking her head as Shard felt himself beginning to get extremely angry.

"I don't know... Usually Reapers don't return to the same body twice, but his soul was too weak for now to search for a new one and I was worried if my soul can hurt him in accident. In case, if He returned to my body... I didn't rescue your friends" said Tomasz as He returned from his new, demonic form. The only thing that stayed with him were his black eyes with red pupils. He turned to Yin and asked her "How do you see me... Did I, became a demon..."
Borutha regenerated, He was angry and yelled to all Nawi. "What the hell was that... How He can be that strong. I thought... S***, we could die. I can't lost them now... ***t" as Borutha was angry, a Humanoid Nawi came to him "S-sir"
"WHAT"
"...Perun doesn't sleep anymore a-and... Seals on the gate dissapired, It's a matter of days. When... Perun will return"

"whos Perun...?" Coral asked quietly, and Shard calmed down. "...." He simply looked at Borutha and tilted his head. "um, what do I do with her now....?" He asked, while Coral sat down. "i'll just play along for now...." She thought, smiling a little.

Borutha looked at Coral "Oh, Perun. He is just a Being that wants to destroy us all and I mean ALL... So don't worry" said Borutha with a smile to calm himself "Shard, if we want to use her then begin with something to take away her memories and after that... Maybe she can help with her brother" after he said that, Borutha got an idea and said to his Nawi servant "Search for me a Nawi, that has a name Flexio"
"Yes, Sir"

Last edited:
"I honestly have no idea.." Yin replied crouching near Eryk, looking at Tomasz.
"I would cast First Aid, but it only heals physical injuries." She stood up, still looking at Eryk.

"A being capable of destroying worlds. Sounds like the Adephagos." Alexander said, as he walked up to Bourtha.
"Before I came to join you, the team I was in charge of managed to destroy alot of their things inside the base." He then walked away to look around the place.

Last edited:
"ok, c'mon X-1." Sharx said, grabbing Coral's hand. "Where should I take her?" He asked, while Coral tried pulling away. She was Haphephobic, so, she was afraid of being touched, she only was fine if someone she trusted was doing it.

Tomasz left Yin and Eryk without a word and tried to find portal to Nawia "Maybe... I could still rescue this girl or at least revange her by killing this skeleton... Maybe... I will also find... Someone that could understand me"
Eryk woke up, He felt pain everywhere, but he didn't die. After a while he noticed Yin "Where are everyone..."
Perun woke up, He finally felt himself. How many years passed. He didn't know, but it didn't matter. He will finally do what he need to, bring an Apocalypse for Deities,Nawis,Angels and Mortals. He came to the Gate and he made loud roar and everyone and everything in Nawi could hear him (Borutha also) "Freedom" his voice was loud and sound like someone scratched his nails on the board.

Coral yelped and started crying, while Shard looked around, confused. His eyes fell on the terrified inkling and sighed, bending down and gently putting his hands over her ears. "what is that? Its scaring X-1, and I can't find out what to do with her if she's freaked out."

Borutha stay silent, when he heard Perun voice "I thought it will take him a bit longer, if we will be lucky then we have a week". After his words came Flexio, he looked like before death but he had Orange eyes now and tail that he hid in the way that it looked like belt. Borutha hoped that after turning into stone, Flexio will forget everything. "Yes, master" said Flexio
"I would like from you to spy one place..."
Tomasz made his way to Nawia, He was walking around and met a girl-looking Nawi "Custom like me..." He whispered to himself. Girl was with Cicha and, probably to show her friend how 'cool' She is, She threw some kind of thrash at Tomasz head. He didn't dodged. "How old is she... Five?" Tomasz was thinking. "You saw that Jkali. Thats how everyone else are for me" said proud girl. Tomasz said "Yhnm" to took their attention then he pointed at the trash, that girl threw at him "What"
"It's called karma. You did something then you have consequences"
"I won't pick up a thrash" She said
"Alright, I will tell you this in different way. A piece of s*** schould clean a piece of s***, that way we will keep a members of one species together"
"You little..."

"Your soul was ripped from your body by some Demon, but Tomasz put your soul back." She said, as she check him.
"Does anything hurt? I could heal you if anything does." She said, as she crouched by Eryk, holding her hands out.

"Bourtha, what the hell was all that?!" Alexander yelled, grabbing the hilt of his sword.

Clint was trying to calm himself then he said "I feel like my whole body hurts, but The biggest pain is a headache"

Borutha looked at Alexander "That's my friend, was Perun. Probably our greatest enemy. Don't worry, We have some time... I will figure something out... Ohh, Who am I trying to fool. Come with me, we need to check a state of the prison. After that I may say, how much time we have"
:::::::::::::8888888
Perun was thinking for a bit and started to search for a weakest point in his prison, from time to time reminding to everyone with his roars and screams that he has woke up and left his bed a bit angry.

"I cant help with the headache, but I can help with the Physical pain." She said, as a Green aura surrounded her.

It dissapeared, going around Eryk before Heading inside him.

"We need to check the prison? Just what type of prison could you hold THAT monster in?!" Alexander said, taking his hand off of the sword.

Borutha took Alexander and they headed to the giant prison made from Nawi steel, rock with many ancient symbols and marks."It seems that we have some time. We will need to attack Outcast Edge again soon, after that all Nawis will travel to our new, conquered base and we will destroy all portals to Nawi. After that we may have something like 2 months to prepare... But if we fail... Then you and Shard will return to your worlds and Nawis will protect their home. I doubt that you would like to fight with something like this, you can always prepare yourself in your world" Borutha said and he looked once again at the Prison, it was huge and looked like someone was keeping the entire army inside.
Eryk slowly began to feel better, he stood up. He saw August, Reef, Yin and Spark. But, He haven't seen Tomasz anywhere..."Yin...Where did Tomasz go?"
Girl rushed at Tomasz, on her hands appeard claws and she had a death wish in her eyes. Tomasz was prepared to block that and broke her hand, but Cicha stopped the Girl "Amy, don't do it... Can't you feel it? You are nothing to him, He is close to Master Borutha's power"
"What! But, He looks like some kind of brat"
"... I can hear you..."

Shard stepped back a bit sighing. "Boss, I, gotta go check someplace. I'll be back as soon as possible. So, I'm just gonna leave X-1 here with you. I'll be back, with......some friends." Shard said, teleporting away as Coral tilted her head. "um.....whats in there...?" She thought, walking over to the ancient symbols on the prison, looking at the shapes. "they look....familiar......like I've seen them before, but where?" She thought to herself.
------------
Reef stared crying, freaking out. "whats gonna happen to Coral!? When is she gonna come back?!" He sobbed, and August walked over to the child, putting a hand on his head. "I.....cant believe Flexio is gone......and....what if he kills Coral too?" She said softly, snifffling a bit.

"Tomasz left for an unknown reason, and I was frozen from that...Thing. The scythe was extraordinary." She said, as she sat down from a crouching position.
"Eryk, I want you to tell me about the Nawi. No doubt Alexander already knows about them, and he already told them about Blastia." She tried to find a comfortable way to sit with the armor getting in the way, but eventually found one by crossing her legs.

"Ah. Returning to My world. Terca Luminos." He said, thinking about the Council(That was probably already searching for a Replacement at this time) and other countless Captains--Most prominently, Yang.
"What is the close limit to his power? If I can find that, I may be able to see some training that could work."

Eryk sat on the ground "There are many kinds of Nawis, Most of them are the demons. But they aren't fallen angels, but fallen humans. Żniwiarzes, like me, started to appear after Nawis break the law of balance to not destroy the entire worlds. There are Slovian Gods, the 10 strongest Nawis that I never heard to be able to die for forever. Probably Borutha is one of the Slovian Gods. Other Nawis are so called 'common' and 'custom'. In this battle, if we don't count Borutha. We met just common Nawi, everyone of them have one weakness to kill them, the biggest was their Sin before they die, the harder to kill their are. For example, Wieszczy is a Nawi that killed great amount of people in his life and he never regret this, maybe he even enjoyed that... Custom Nawi are really rare, they are something like Slovian Gods but weaker, becouse they looks similar to their normal look (Common Nawis are just a monsters) and to kill them you don't need to know any special weakness, but they are stronger than common Nawis and may posses some kind of special ability. Tomasz may be a Custom Nawi, but he seemed to be stronger than Borutha. Also, Borutha called him an Archdevil, but I don't know what that means" Eryk explained and in the end, He was tired and he fell at the ground again.

<()>
"Honestly, I don't know what his weakness is... He was just too strong for Slovian Gods so our King and True number 1,Swarożyc with the help of his wife Nija closed him in his prison. But we knew that he won't stay there for too long. I don't know if He have more abilities [He may], but I saw that most of things that he touched, he disintegrated. It seems to don't work on bodies and this prison, but if He will focus power in his hands after touch, I saw that one World was slowly falling apart" Borutha said "Perun may have a weakness, but I don't know what it is, in last war against him were fighting mortals from many worlds, Nawis and Slovian Gods... 7 of us died for forever, I don't know how he did it... But they won't return"
Tomasz explained, what he was doing in Nawi but he didn't tell everything. Amy quickly gave him so information "I heard that new custom Nawi appeard in our world, but he went to the mission to spy some place called Outcast Edge"
"Thanks, I will go now, see you around" and he left them, He had to return and warn the rest.
Flexio started his mission, he was spying on the people that were on the place, where battle begin. He lost his memories and he remembered only names of two girls, but he didn't know, who are they.
(@+@=%)
Perun was screaming, roaring and yelling. He still couldn't find a weak point of this Prison, He felt that someone came closer to him. He felt one nawi and two mortals. He roared with his voice so loud, that prison started to rumble "YOU THREEEE, CAME CLOSER. I WANT TO TALK WITH YOU. I WASSS...ALONE FOR SO LONG TIME...PLEASE, OPEN THE GATEEE" his metalic, painfull for ears voice Spread to whole Nawia.

Last edited:
Coral looked around, before stepping right up to the prison. "Um.....Mr.Perun.....? If you want, you don't...um....have to be alone....." She said quietly, suddenly smiling a bit. "I'll stay here with you! So you're not alone!" She said, smiling a bit. "I'm Coral! Or...um....Mr.Shard said I'm X-1 now....either is fine...." She said again softly. She was the type to believe there could be good in anyone. "How do I open the gate? If you want me to, I'll do it!"

"So that's why you had a different body...Let's get back to Outcast. Alexander and the others must be finished destroying the inside." She said, standing up, while giving him a hand.
"If you need the help, Reef, Spark, and I could help you."

"Unknown weakness..." He paused to put his hand on his chin. "I dont believe we have anything like that in our world... Unless Yin found something while traveling."

"Also, Tomoasz seemed pretty confused when he said I saw him. What's up with that?

Eryk stood up with Yin's help. "Maybe becouse Nawi can't be see, if they don't want to be and if they don't want to attack you. If you saw him, then there are two options. You are the Reaper, or your eyes are sensitive for Nawis, it's a rare gift. Everyone can see Nawi, when they are kids, but they lose this trait when they reach 16-17. It seems that it stayed with you and Tomasz was shocked becouse he didn't want to be seen 'that way'" Eryk said and he followed Yin to Outcast Edge and Flexio followed them.
<[~]>
Tomasz returned to Outcast Edge and looked around "I can't see him, but he is somewhere. If they met him... They may think that he just return to them, but he is a Nawi now..."You too" something in his head said to him "I'm different"

Perun smiled then he said "Just... Touch the biggest symbol of this prison and say... Alpha and Omega... Time and Space... Kneel again to the one... That is keeped in this prison made by gods" Perun said to Coral. Borutha noticed and quickly ran there "Kid, you can do anything you want... But you can't free this thing... He killed enough in his life"

"But he's just lonely....the least I could do is stay here and make him happy. Anyone can change, right...?" She asked, looking up at Borutha. "I just wanna make him happy." She said again, crossing her arms. "Maybe....if you have him at least a friend, he would be a bit hapier." She mumbled, looking at the prison, walking towards the biggest symbol, looking at it hesitantly.

They arrived at Outcast Edge, stopping.
"I guess they left already." She said, walking once again into the Base. It was disheveled. Multiple things littered the ground. She began running in the direction of her room.

Alexander followed Bourtha, while looking at the Child.

"Children are so Clueless on the world, its Funny."

Yin opened her door, and paused. It had become a mess. Her robe was on the floor, so she quickly ran to grab it off the floor. She looked at the already existing holes, and seen some new ones have been added. She placed it on the bed, tears threatening to come out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was still in the knights, and they had just finished the mission that would end their captains life.
"Yang, you're wrong. When your father died, he DID leave something." Yin said, as a Tear came out of Yang's eye. He looked at the mage, who closed his blastia chamber. Yang remembered the multiple types of the same kind at the cave, and looked over to Yin.

"I don't think its over yet."

The mage walked over to his desk, finding a destroyed blastia.

"We found it in the Ruins. You're the only person we know who uses that type, Garrista." Yin said, as Garrista turned to face them.

"We were just testing a new type of Blastia! Think about what we could do if we could make our own blastia!" Garrista said, as he Opened his Blastia Chamber. "It seems their will be an unexpected blastia explosion here as well.." The words made Yang Flinch, before the two knights drew their swords. "Sincerest condolences."

They attacked him, but the Blastia proved to powerful, and made a shield around him, bouncing the swords off, throwing them into the Library.

Yin grabbed the blastia Niren gave him, and looked at Yang, He nodded, while using his sword to throw books at him. The books blinded Garrista, giving the two a Chance to use an Arte on him.

"Gallant Blast!" Yin and Yang Yelled, as a Blast shot at Garrista. It stunned him, while Yin took the Chance to stab him.

"T--The Captains Blastia..." Garrista said, gasping for breath, while Yin twisted the sword.

"You're Right, you Bastard."

It switched to Yin walking away from the town in her robe, waving at the others as she passed.

"I see, leaving the hard labor to us?" Yang said, as Yin laughed.

"You have it under control here." She lifted her Bracelet, as Yang smirked.

"Keep it safe, you hear?"

"What about Garrista?" Yin asked, as Yang Laughed.

"I gave the Gartha the report. Once I told him what happened, he didn't suspect a thing. Keep Kagewazo Company, you hear?"

Yin gave a Thumbs up as Kagewazo gave a Reassuring Bork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You over there... Second Mortal... What's your name... I can feel it. Interesting power... You have... But still, I can make it dissapire" Perun said
+++
"X-1, You are young and I once believed in this world like you. But... He had his chance to change and he didn't use it" said Borutha
---
Eryk came to Yin "well, it's quite a mess. Yin, someone was following us". Eryk was saying about Nawi, Flexio.
III
Little Borutha woke up in the great room made from Gold and Rubins. In front of him was standing a muscular guy that looked like angel, he smiled to Borutha and said "Welcome in the world, Borutha. I'm your King, Swarożyc"
(...)
"My lord"
"How many times I told you this, Borutha. You can call me by name"
"Mr. Swarożyc... Why we have to attack mortals, I know that we can live in peace"
"It's becouse mortals are weak and attracted by evil, we are symbols of evil. We help to keep balance between good and evil by doing evil"
"I don't understand..."
"You will... One day"

"But....anyone can change. I really believe that. Everyone can live in peace, if you just change your look on things. People are mean because they judge others by where they're from, who they are, or even how they just look. But, even showing a little kindness can help even the worst people." Coral said quietly, looking up at Borutha. " Thats....at least what I think anyway.. "

"Mr. Swarożyc..." Borutha yelled as he saw King of Nawia and came to him.
"What happend"
"I heard that you create another... Slovian god"

"Yes, his name will be Światowid"
"Can he... Be my Little brother"
"Why do you even need little brother"
"... To not be alone" Borutha said, Swarożyc smiled and patted the little demon "Alright. He will be your little brother. After all, in the same way... I created my wife, Nija" as Borutha heard this, he made a big smile and hugged Swarożyc "Thank you"
###

Borutha couldn't believe in the kids' Clueless of how the world works. "So, you believe, if I just go and say that even if killed uncountable number of lives, even if I killed Flexio and hurt you and your friends... Could you still believe that I can change, kid" He asked.

Coral thought a moment. "Well....yeah. Everyone else thinks your bad. And you can be pretty scary....But. I know you have at least a bit of kindness somewhere inside of you. Even if you don't think so." She said, smiling a bit. "I know you had to for a reason. So, whatever that reason is, I want you to think. Deep down, is that what you really wanted? If it was, then I understand. But, if it wasnt, you can find a way to fix it. I'm sure of it."

"Even if you think so, I won't let you come any closer to his prison. I could punish you, but I will forget that you tried to open his gate" said Borutha and sat on the ground, he was looking at Coral and thought, that he was similar to her when... Swarożyc lived.
~~~
Flexio came inside to the Yin's room. He stood behind Eryk "Hello, sorry that I bother you... But, orders has been changed. I need to kill you"

Coral looked down and nodded. "Sorry sir...." She mumbled, kicking at the floor. She sat down against a wall, yawning a bit as she rubbed her eyes.
---------
"Flexio! Your okay!" August yelled, running behind Flexio and hugging him. " How!? I thought you were dead! " She exclaimed, letting go with a grin.

Borutha looked at Coral then he ordered by telephaty to bring a soft mattress. When Nawi bringed it, He threw it at the ground and said "Better get some sleep kid, you will be useless, if you will be tired"
Eryk turned around and saw Flexio, but his eyes were different "Flexio, I took your sword and this scythe from battlefield. Please take it" he gave weapons to Flexio, but when August hugged him, He pushed her off "How could you know me...Master Borutha won't be happy about this.It will be better for me, if I take care of you as fast as possible" One of his eyes became dark with and second one's pupil became green, on his back appeard a wing that seemed to be made from black fire and smoke "Weird, this sword feels familiar"

Coral simply stared at Borutha, confused. She shrugged and crawled onto the mattress with a smile. "See....I was right.....you do have kindness in you...." She said softly, curling up in a ball and shutting her eyes.

Borutha looked at her and after a while said "Shut up and sleep already". Borutha thought about, what to do with Perun.
Tomasz felt that Flexio was close to Outcast Edge "I must reach them really fast"

Coral whimpered a bit, but yawned again and slowly dozed off.
--------------
"Flexio, what's up with you? You seem....different....." August asked, tilting her head. " Eh, I'm sure your just confused, if you were brought back to life. It's us, your friends, remember? "

Flexio looked at August "Master Borutha told me... To spy you... But something stronger... Wants your death" Flexio rised his sword "So die".
Tomasz made it in time, on his right hand appeard claws and he blocked the attack "What do you think that you are doing" He asked. "You are one of my kind, so why you stopped me"
"The moon has awoken, with the sleep of the sun. The light has been broken, the spell has begun" on Tomasz's lizard tail appeard and he hit Flexio with it.

August backed away, confused. "Flexio? What's going on with you?" She said quietly, shaking a bit. " you remember us, right....? " She said, before looking at Tomasz. "Hey! Don't hurt him, he's still our friend! We need to find a way to stun him or something!" She yelled, looking around. " But...how do we do that....?"
-------- -
Shard teleported back, sighing. "Hey boss. I think I found out a way to-" He stopped, seeing Coral asleep. "What the...eh, I guess she needed to rest. Wouldn't blame her, must've had a rough day. " He thought to himself, and couldn't help but grin. "She....maybe she can help lighten the mood around here too." He thought again, sitting next to the child . "So, uh, what happened here?"

Tomasz turned to August "One person told me, not so long ago that if someone becames a Nawi, He forgots almost everything. He usually remember only a names of two people that were close to him" Tomasz get hit from the sword in the back and it slowly regenerate. Eryk came near to Flexio "Flexio, calm down. We were your friends"
"But this voice wants blood"
{¢}
"Coral tried to open the Gate to this prison" Borutha pointed at gargantuan prison. "Now, I need to think about the plan if this bastard that is in this prison escape.

"Borutha grown up... Good Joke...After Nawia, maybe I schould destroy the entire world one of your mortals... JUST LET ME LEAVE THIS PLACE" Perun yelled and his voice spread once again to whole Nawia "Be silent, can't you understand that this kid tries to sleep"
"YOU ALSO WERE A GOOD KID... DID DEATH OF YOUR GREAT KING CHANGED YOU SO MUCH?"

Coral flinched, letting out a small whimper. "Hey, keep it down maniac. Your gonna wake X-1, your obviously scaring her." Shard growled , gently covering Corals ears.
-------
"Well, we have to make him remember! I had to go through lots of pain and suffering before at Homeworld, but what made me feel the worst is I had to sit there with Coral, and watch him die! I don't want to hurt him, there has to be a way to make him remember!" August yelled, tears forming in her eyes.

"Alexander. Alexander Von Oltorain." Alex said, as he stood at attention.

"I see..You're here because you were told to?" She said, as she Patted her robe, getting any dust off.
"Are you really sure that that is what should be happening?" She looked at the group, while she she walked up to Flexio.
"Remember us, Flexio." She reached out for Flexio's shoulder.