• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

Borutha dodged ink, instinctly, as he didn't know what it is and came behind Coral "do You really think so?" Borutha said, Flexio quickly teleported there "Coral, I know you want to help. Find your brother and help him to escape. Even I can't hurt this guy, Don't worry, I won't die here" Flexio told to her "Don't make a false promises. Shard, don't hurt her, but make sure Inkling won't escape and when will Gem with this data came" he asked skeleton. Flexio attacked breaking a limit of his speed and Borutha blocked every his attack, enjoing the duel.

“No! I wanna help! I can do this!” Coral said, as Shard growled. “C’mon...you said I could play with her.....fine, but once this guy leaves, I can do what I want-“ He was cut off by being tackled by Coral, and he pushed her off. “Woah, strong for a little one. Be right back.” Shard said, teleporting, then coming back with August, taking the chip and shoving her down. “Got it.” The skeleton said, and August whimpered. “Flexio? Whats going on?”

Spark ran over to Reef, charging up electricity. “Did anything attack you? I’ll protect you kid!!” He yelled, his blue eyes filled with determination as he got ready to attack anything that moved. He was easily excited by these things.

"August... What is in this... Chip" Flexio asked, Borutha blocked with his Scythe last Flexio's attack "Finally, now Flexio. I don't need to play with you" Borutha's eyes changed color and Flexio's began turning into stone "Wha..."
"You will die a really beautiful death" said Nawi.
Flexio's wanted to attack with a sword, but Borutha cuted his hand. He tried punch Borutha with other hand, it was cuted too. Flexio attacked also with his head and hit Borutha's head as He wasn't expecting that "Fighting 'till the end, huh"
"I thought you liked mortals, when they are trying do impossible. Coral, August... I' m sorry. I promised that I won't die... I never had a girlfriend, becouse of me my Homeworld was destroyed... But, I loved my work. Say goodbye to everyone from me (Especially to Spark... and Yin...). I'm sorry, that I di... " He didn't end and he turned to stone, Borutha pushed the Worker's statue and it broke into many little pieces. "This is how Flexio Asvorii died"

“N...No....” August said, tears welling up in her eyes. “You....killed him.....he....he was.....my friend.....” She said again, as she slowly broke down, sobbing quietly as Coral walked over to her, leaning against her.

Spark suddenly felt something, looking up. “What the.....” He said, seeing more holograms. He lifted up Reef, running towards Yin. “I found Reef, but, Coral wasn’t there....

“C..Coral....she’s in trouble........” Reef whimpered, pressing closer to Spark. “They took her again....she’s hurt....and crying....and scared.......” He continued, a blue aura surrounding him like before. “I....can just.....FEEL....her somehow....she needs help......”

Eryk didn't noticed Spark and Reef in the first time as He killed 2 beskosts, then he heard that some thing is happening to Coral "Miss Yin, building isn't as important as lifes, is it. I will quickly go find Coral... Or am I needed here?" He asked, fight with Nawis was his speciality, but his friend and Reef's sister was in danger.

Yin looked back at Spark, sighing.
"Then we'll have to find out where she is." She said, looking back at Eryk.
"Tell me where the strongest one is, and I'll be right behind you. I need to get something from my Room."

Coral got up, running at Borutha. “I’m gonna hurt you so bad for killing my friend!” She yelled, pulling out a Splat Roller.
——————-
Reef suddenly stopped, tears running down his face. “Flexio....he was there.....and.....and cant feel him anymore.....he’s...gone....”

Eryk heard about Flexio, but he couldn't waste time now "I need two volunteers to overcome and defeat Wieszczy. I will give one bell to each person, when I will tell 'now' then rang your bells in the same time" Eryk explained "It's really important to beat him"
Borutha made a perfect match to him, Devil smile and said "You want to join him so quickly, I promised Shard that he will have fun with you. Do what you want Shard. She has to live some more time, but you can break a bone or two, destroy her hands, Scratch or burn her body. As long as she is alive"

Shard grinned and used magic to pick Coral up, slamming her to the ground as a small crack was heard. “Whoops. Maybe I did break something.” He said with a grin, and August looked up. “Coral! Leave her alone, she’s just a kid-“ Shard summoned a sharp bone attack, hovering it above August gem. “I know your weaknesses. Everyone’s weakness, greatest fear, most prized possession, its all in this chip you gave us.” Shard said, walking over to Borutha. “Just load this in something, it’ll download a folder. Then, type the name of any worker or kid in, and we have all there is to know.”

Borutha took a chip and he took a laptop that he had stolen once "Mortals technology" and he wrote <Eryk Kruk> into the computer.
[Eryk Kruk's Data]
[Spieces:Żniwiarz
weaknesses:Normal human but he can return from death.
Other important information. Connected with other kid 'Tomasz Wojna']
"What" Borutha said and he put name <Tomasz Wojna>
[Tomasz Wojna's Data]
[?????]
"Shard, what is the meaning of this" Borutha asked.
"Please,I can't beat the strongest one alone" said Eryk.

Shard tilted his head. “Um...I...dont know....well, I need to search Coral, you mind putting her in? I wanna find out some stuff from her, find out all of her weaknesses....” He said, and Coral whimpered softly.

Borutha wasn't satisfied with the answer, but Shard didn't know about this, So he left it for later "Sure, go on"
GG
Eryk gived to Reef and Spark the bells "Rang in the same time, when I tell 'now'" and he rushed with a knife to fight with 6 meters long and 4 meters high Beast, Wieszczy. He was trying to dodge and attack but his opponent never lower his guard "Damn"

Shard typed in ‘Coral’ and read what came up. “Lets see....”water is lethal to inklings, their bodies being made up of mostly ink. They can stay in it awhile, but it hurts them, and soon enough, their bodies will slowly start dissolving.” “ He read, smiling. “ ‘Coral also is afraid of loud noises, and hates being touched.’ “ Shard grinned, looking at the small Inkling. “I have a plan for you, little one....”

Spark began shooting electricity, grinning. “Heck yeah take that you son of a..........” He trailed off, staring at the kids, before turning back. “.....b****s.” He cursed, shrugging and continuing fighting.

“Whats a b****?” Reef asked, confused.
————————————
Shard walked over to Coral, lifting her up by the neck. “.....AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” He screamed at the top of his lungs, which made Coral freak out.

Tomasz changed with Eryk and came to Spark "They may not know, what you said. But say it again, when children are here and you are Dead" when Tomasz said what he wanted then he jumped to Wieszczy changed with Eryk and Eryk saw a moment to attack "Now"

Shard looked at the frightened Inkling, getting an idea. “Hmm...” He summoned a sharp bone attack, then stabbed it into her stomach, causing the small child to start screaming in pain. “S-S-STOP!!!!! SOMEBODY.....H-H-H-HELP!!!!!!!” She cried out, before her voice got quieter. “Anyone....p-please......h....help..........” She said quietly, and Shard dropped her. “What now boss?” Shard asked, turning to Borutha.

“Um...okay....” Spark said, but realized something. “Coral. She could be in danger. I’m gonna go look more.” He thought, running off to try and find the child.

Reef looked at the others, his face changing to an expression of fear. “I....I cant feel her as much...like its fading, just like when Flexio.....we need to help her right now! Please!” Reef cried, tears dripping down his face.
—————-
“Kid...? You okay....?” Shard said, seeing Coral had stopped moving and talking. “Eh....she’s alright....still breathing, at least a little....” He mumbled, as Coral coughed out a bit of blood. “It...hurts....so bad......I wanna....go home.....” She thought, as her eyes closed half-way.

Spark continued searching, hoping he could find any trace of Coral. “Oh no...please dont be dead, Reef would be so upset if your dead....” He said, running faster and looking around more frantically.

Yin looked at reef, crouching down, before looking at Eryk.
"I want you to help Reef look for Coral. Like I said, I'll be right back." She looked at Reef. "You'll find your sister." She grabbed some gels out of her Pocket, giving them to Reef. "Apple Gels. Give them to Coral to eat, Okay?" She said, running off to the backdoor of the base.

"Nothing so far. They must've taken our warning." Alexander laughed a bit. "Yin must've still been sleeping."

Coral whimpered, and August got an idea. “The feather, still have it!” She teleported, looking around and seeing Yin. “Yin ..come with me...Coral...she’s dying.....she needs help!” August yelled, grabbing her arm and using the feather again.

Eryk killed Wieszczy and he noded to Yin, then he noticed a quite a place where they could take Coral and he made it "Leave her alone" Erik yelled, Meanwhile. Yin and August teleported to them. "Shard, You will play with August. And I will talk with kid and this woman that came" said Borutha.
"Where is Flexio you bastard" Eryk shouted.
"
He died with a smile on his face, don't worry. His sword is safe"
"... You are death" Eryk charged at Borutha, who blocked the attack. Then Borutha called a Nawi to warn Alexander, where are everyone.

Coral looked up, seeing Yin and Eryk. "Eryk.....?" Coral said softly, tilting her head. "you guys...really came..." she said softly, before layinng back down with a soft whimper. "Coral!" August yelled, trying to get to her, but being blocked by Shard.

Yin looked around her Surroundings, seeing Coral.
"Coral!" She yelled, grabbing her sword. "You! Bones! Get away from her!" She planted her feet in the ground, but Didn't go Over limit.

"So... they're all at the Base? Ehehehe... Perfect. Everyone! Make sure no spot is left untouched!" He yelled, as he Ran up to his horse raptor, jumping on. He rode his way to the base.

Eryk attacked for a while "Why do you kill Flexio" said Eryk, then he felt great fear as Borutha came to him, slowly with his scythe. "Don't worry, I won't kill you. Even I don't know how to kill a Reaper for forever" Borutha said, He cut through Eryk and then He took from his body Eryk's soul. Thomas body fell on the ground. Everyone could see Eryk's soul, that was threw at the ground and pierced by Borutha's Scythe.
"Aaaaagh"
"You have to lie here for now, I will kill the rest of your friends"

Coral whimpered softly, before forcing herself to stand up. When slowly walked over to Borutha, ignoring the pain throughout her body. "Leave my friend alone...." She said as loud as she could, although it wasn't very loud.

She looked over to where Eryk and Bourtha were, as she seen the Scythe slam into a Soul.
"Eryk!" She yelled, as she ran over the Soul. As she stopped near it, Alexander showed up, jumping off his horse.

"Hopefully I didn't miss anything." He said, grabbing his sword, but not unsheathing it. "Yin, Yin, Yin. You should've taken the warning and took your 'Friends' with you. I have no reason to fight you now, so go ahead, shoo."

Borutha smiled "do you want to die first? Very well" said Borutha and grabbed Coral throat. He picked her up and began to choke. "Shard, be so nice and give me some water"

[4 months ago]
"Ugly Demon spawn, I can't believe that you are my brother. I wish that you were never born" said Adam, as He punched his brother. Thomas could dodge it, but he didn't want to. (...)"Hey trash, did you know. You girlfriend loves me not you" Adam said and kissed with Pauli. "Everyone Hates You"
"Trash"
"Demon Spawn"
"Dog s***"
"A******"
"We are sorry, Your parents didn't survive"
(^^)
The same scenes repeat over and over again, Tomasz remembered Eryk promise and what happend to him. He was in the School Hall and saw coming Brother and his Ex-girlfriend. "Hi, Ugly little Brother" said Adam with a grin.
"Oh, hi Adam. I see that you still date my Ex. Hey, I Just was eating sandwich, want that leftovers too" Pauli was schocked and Adam angry, He tried to punch Tomasz, but he dodged and kicked his Brother in the chest.
"How dare..."
"I believed that you will change, but you never changed. Everyone in this School hated me and I wanted them to like me, you always made me troblue with this. Alright, I don't want love... From today I will give a people that hate me a reason, to Hate me even more... "

|||
Tomasz appeard again in his cell, He didn't saw Eryk on the other side, but he saw someone else." Who are you" He asked. "My name is Swarożyc. You just need to know that I will dissapire from this world soon and I will use the rest of my power to release you...you will regain emotions, but maybe not in the way you want. Go, help your friends and..." Swarożyc didn't ended, Tomasz quickly said "Stop taking and free me from this prison already"

Share nodded and teleported off, returning with a bucket of water. "Here ya go, boss." He said, walking over and placing the bucket down, while Coral began thrashing around, hissing and trying to pull away from Borutha. "No! Leave her alone! Please!" August yelled, running at them while Share pinned her to the floor with magic again. " No. You can watch, but you can't do anything. " He said, grinning.

"Alright" Swarożyc said and he touched Glass cell. The prison dissapired.
&o&
"As I expected, Not so hard win. I would like to join you to my sweet army... But Shard and Alexander wanted to kill some of you. So I will make they wishes come true...Goodbye kid" Borutha said to Coral, but he instead of throwing her to water, He threw her away. "So, back then, I felt you... Interesting, you feel like a Nawi but I didn't notice you...Tomasz" Borutha turned around, and saw Tomasz. He stood on his own, his eyes had black protein and red pupils. "I want to gore and torment you, till the stars expire...Monster...Beast...Disaster...I'm the Monster" Tomasz said and on his head appeard a long horn on the right side, He had four leather red wings and tail. Under Tomasz feets ground cracked and on the sky started to appear storm clouds without lightnings. Only Borutha felt Tomasz power and he started to worry "You are... an Archdevil... Draconic Class... Nawi... Similar to Perun..."

Coral gasped for air, putting her hand on her neck as she coughed out some blood. Shard heard what Borutha said, shrugging. "You want that runt to join? Well, if that's what you want, and she's still young, probably easy to train, and we can kill her if it doesn't work out. That seems like a...good idea." The skeleton said, looking at the small Inkling. " I'll be back with her. " He said, walking over to the Inkling and lifting her up by a tentacle, teleporting away.
----------
"W....Woo...?" Coral said softly, seeing darkness. " your new name is X.01. And your now our slave, well, recruit. But, doesn't mean you can't be MY slave. " Shard said, attaching a collar to Corals neck. "Welp, let's head back."
--------------
Shard and Coral teleported back, and Coral was now on a leash. "Talked it over with her, and she wants to be in. So, meet the new member of your army, X-1." Shard said, while Coral tried pulling away.

Borutha looked at Shard and Alexander "Nawi, prepare us to retreat for some time. Alexander, help me in the fight. Shard, you take Coral and Help me in fight also... We need t-" He said, Tomasz rushed at Borutha and cut his wing and hand in the second. "Stop... Talking... If you are as fast as your mouth, then maybe you really has a chance to escape"
"are you really thing that you can beat a Nawi King? " Asked Borutha, while fighting he lost one leg and another wing and he didn't regenerate fast enough to revive his hand and other wing. "Stop talking. Did I need to remind you. I wear all black to remind you that I'm already dressed for your funeral"

"On it." Share said, making sure to keep a hold on her leash, because Coral kept trying to run. Shard had a idea. He walked in front of Borutha, then forced Coral in front of him. "Well, here is what's gonna happen. If you attack, you will hit your friend, who would probably die from the damage. But, if you guys let us retreat, she'll come with us, but will survive. If you ignore me and attack boss anyway, I'll kill her right here, right now, in front of everyone. " He said calmly, and Coral looked up at Tomasz. "....Just go, I can escape, and meet you guys back home. Just....trust me on this one, I have a plan." She whispered, and seemed confident about her plan this time.

Alexander looked over at Bourtha.
"Alright. I'll see what I can do." He said, walking over to Bourtha's side.

Yin stood up, walking back from what happened. Souls were always a mystery to her. All she knew about them were that they were the extraterrestrial bodies inside of your physical body.
Blastia worked similarly when you think about it. Used natural spirits to power the cores, and roamed free once it was destroyed or spirit conversion happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Take it easy, old man. We don't need to carry you." She said, as she took a sip of her Water. The desert was searing hot, but somehow that Old Man could still act like it was an regular thing.
Kagewazo whined, wishing that he didn't have so much fur.
"Sorry buddy, it's the only way to Phaeroh's cliff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She seen Coral teleport back with a leash on her, being used as what she could call a hostage. She stood a distance away.

"It doesn't matter how many bugs will came to help you, they are still bugs... Alright, finish her. But after you do this, I will crush your skull fast enough for you to not notice..." as Tomasz said this Borutha regain his body parts and came to his scythe, took it from Eryk body and he attacked Tomasz,who grabed the blade and stopped it. "What happend, you were talking for quite time and now you won't say a word" Borutha said "Sorry for being quiet, nobody plans a murder aloud" said Tomasz and he cut the hand that hold scythe "Come on, I just lost her like 17 seconds ago. Alexander hit this guy with everything you got, Nawi schould end soon our escape route"