• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Second Try

I'm debating on which race I want...

Quick question, can skyrpieans/shandians fly?
(I've looked it up but seen people respond yes and no)

If not I'll probably choose three eyed tribesman. Would they be aloud to know "the voice of all"?
I honestly don’t know if they can fly or not. I feel like at one point I remember it saying that the wings are too small to fly, but that’s just a feeling.

As for the voice of all things, I could see a yonko realistically having it but you’ll have to write a very convincing bio as it has been given only to royal members and Gol D Roger. Even Luffy barely has it.

So what your flex on this @Mango137

For Harphina, the worst-case interpretation for the current scenario is:

Zandia just abandoned ship and Elio is K.O.'ed, the only combat-capable people are Arcann, Alarich, Morgan, Zandia(?), and herself. Since the ship is sinking Elio and Morgan get to enjoy their last 5 minutes of life, and she's pretty suuure once they hit the water Arcann and Zandia stand no chance against their Fishman adversary. That means in the long-run only Alarich is reliable assistance and based on what she's seen so far that's not saying much.

I think we can play this off as her going with them to 'save' the crew, but it's really just cutting short an inevitable struggle. That'd give the crew some room to save themselves without Pasche just wiping them out once they hit the water.

I’ve been meaning to ask, how long do you guys want to spend in north blue? With getting almost all the crew at one spot and going straight into this arc it’s like we went straight to Arlong and after this we could realistically get to the grand line in one or two smaller arcs if you guys want.

Elio is so cute. So much emotion... :blush:

@Mango137 Careful with present tense in that last bit as everything should be past-tense, third-person. Could’ve just sectioned it off, then continued writing as if it already happened. Also “the Breakneck Island arc has officially begun” part kinda breaks the fourth wall for no reason, not for comedic relief or other literary purpose as it should.

Sorry Koop hacked my account

Elio is so cute. So much emotion... :blush:

@Mango137 Careful with present tense in that last bit as everything should be past-tense, third-person. Could’ve just sectioned it off, then continued writing as if it already happened. Also “the Breakneck Island arc has officially begun” part kinda breaks the fourth wall for no reason, not for comedic relief or other literary purpose as it should.

Sorry Koop hacked my account
Got it xD. I realize the breakneck island arc bit was unnecessary, but for the manga readers, Oda often says things like that at the beginning of arcs and I thought it’d be fun

Fast-made post, that's how things are gonna be with me in this thread except for Celain. Different from the posts I make in Demon Slayer, which drive the plot; in this RP I'm just along for the ride.

I edited my post and removed the line about the healing cream as it was rubbing me the wrong way and I prefer to develop Jeri’s personality gradually, no need to kick the creepiness up to a 10 in one post.

Last edited:
Fast-made post, that's how things are gonna be with me in this thread except for Celain. Different from the posts I make in Demon Slayer, which drive the plot; in this RP I'm just along for the ride.

I edited my post and removed the line about the healing cream as it was rubbing me the wrong way and I prefer to develop Jeri’s personality gradually, no need to kick the creepiness up to a 10 in one post.
Oh god. Do I even wanna know what that was originally about xD

I'm kinda confused, so Zandia is alone right? Because Fishman was sent away to cook and Morgan I believe is in a cell? Just want to make sure xD Also, what do we do from this point? Describe how they work the fields?

I'm kinda confused, so Zandia is alone right? Because Fishman was sent away to cook and Morgan I believe is in a cell? Just want to make sure xD Also, what do we do from this point? Describe how they work the fields?

It's hot outside not a cloud in sight nor are there any gusts of wind blowing. The guards probably got whips, nightsticks, brass knuckles ,and dog whistles. Maybe spray some mace in your face too. Poor Zandia is out in the field with a garden hoe plowing a large plot of dirt one patch at a time so the next person can plant the seeds(probably corn seeds or co-... wheat! I was going to say wheat seeds of course! Poor Zandia is working while Morgan is resting... I bet Morgan convinced the warden that Zandia was strong enough to do both their share of work... and while this is going on Alarich is sitting inside somewhere away from the heat. Just cooking without a care in the world.