• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Second Try

Lol. I only said that 'cause it's subtle enough for Harphina to interpret as Jeri concluding she was in good health and there was literally nothing for him to look at. Also "reverted privates" and "perverted pirates" sound so similar it's scary.
I don’t know if you were actually referring to the whole reverted privates discussion, but I chose to read it as the ultimate disrespect xD.
Yes. Yes I was.

Oh no, it's Hyper Zero Fantasy World all over again.

Changed it so it's no longer expired... Now its pirate friendly! If you overlook the side effects...

Would be really awkward if Zandia ate it... I know she doesn't fling her own poop ,but if she did eat it she'd have plenty ammunition She still wouldn't because that's not how she was raised.

Changed it so it's no longer expired... Now its pirate friendly! If you overlook the side effects...

Would be really awkward if Zandia ate it... I know she doesn't fling her own poop ,but if she did eat it she'd have plenty ammunition She still wouldn't because that's not how she was raised.
The slaves are still the ones eating it... you got everybody sick xD. Though I’m not sure what food you think they would provide Alarich with that would get people sick, I’ll stick with the plot to ensure karmic justice on Alarich

The slaves are still the ones eating it... you got everybody sick xD. Though I’m not sure what food you think they would provide Alarich with that would get people sick, I’ll stick with the plot to ensure karmic justice on Alarich
Well can some of the unimportant pirates have some too? Won't effect the main fights ,but still weaken their forces.

I wish I had known this beforehand... but I guess Alarich is persuasive enough... if anybody finds out who cooked the food he can just say the other pirates did it ,and he tried to stop them...
tenor.gif

It seems highly unlikely they will know it was him... plus he is a great chef that the pirates were too cheap to give him top quality produce... for all tenses and purposes it wouldn't be that hard for him to successfully lie on that point alone...Plus Alarich didn't get his name "The dread chef" for his top quality gourmet cuisine... He does make that too btw... you should totally check out his Instagram... only his best food gets posted there... That being said its unlikely for him to feel guilty about poisoning anyone... Chances are he probably would eat some himself for kicks and giggles since he tried his own fowl cooking enough times that hes built up something of a tolerance for it...

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I guess I don’t see it xD
*Perry's theme starts playing*
Do bee do bop do bee do bop
JERI THE PERVERTED ADULT
*skips scene into the mini prison*

Harphina: You won't be getting the suck

Jeri: That's what you think

That big guy who was always giving Perry missions with his Carl like friend: *Talking to Jeri by communicating through his cigarette walkie talkies* Agent J use one of the gadgets we gave you for this situation!

Jeri: *reads Harphina's 'sophisticated mind by the power of the after effects of the cigarette'* I got just the line this situation

Harphina: *Raises an eyebrow*

Jeri: *Throws the last bit of the cigarette outside a nearby window* Listen, that window doesn't close and I don't think I need to be a weatherman to tell u this but we might be a getting a few inches in some places.

That big guy who was always giving Perry missions with his Carl like friend: Nice one agent J!

Harphina: Why didn't I just stay on the ship with those retards?

I felt bad just writing that :/

Last edited:
I've grown to appreciate this RP, because unlike Demon Slayer where I not only have to think of the post but also the direction in which I'm taking the story, One Piece is a chill thread where I can make quick responses during my busy schedule.

The Celain posts are huge though and I've got another coming, so I'll have to do that at some point. Like Jeri I'm not into bestiality and necrophilia so I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I maintain that Celain has only one power; small accumulating tears in the fabric of space are just a side effect of its use. Trafalgar Law's power cuts his lifespan and allows him to cure any disease, but we don't say that he has two powers.

Which gives me an idea. Useless Devil Fruits that only give people debilitating curses and can't be used in combat whatsoever, meaning these individuals are in need of saving. Like a girl trapped in an endless nightmare. They could even be part of the Forbidden Fruit series. Jeri might portray them as game-breaking items that grant limitless power, but their real nature is that of curses that corrupt their users.​

USWS, Unihemispheric Slow Wave Sleep is a neat little trick where some animals can sleep with half their brains. It allows them to rest half the brain while keeping the other half alert for predators. Feel free to wiki it for more.

I recall Mango saying he wanted to skip, so I don't wanna drag out the interaction too long. Also for Mango, since he's been breathing down my neck;
You can fantasize about that when you imagine Jeri winning, lel.
Dammit kyuu. I was hoping Jeri and Harphina would fight it out in the cell and be panting heavily at the end leading Elio to misunderstand what they were doing when he finds them
As if I would fall for such an obvious plot! Mango's already too excited about this smh.