• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Rp

Arriving at the shores, the woman was met with the sight of her ship sailing off into the distance towards who knows where, seemingly having been stolen by whoever set off her alarm earlier. “Huh, well this is inconvenient.” Strangely enough, the woman didn’t appear very distressed after having her vessel get stolen, effectively stranding her on the island.

She took her bag off her shoulder and opened it up. “Well, let’s see who it is that decided to take something that’s not theirs.” With that, the woman began crawling into her bag. She was met with a bit of resistance when her chest and hips entered the bag but still squeezed in without any issue.

Meanwhile in the cabin at the back of the ship, another bag hung up on the wall with two handle like things above it began shaking.

Zandia yawned loudly. She watched the others talking about fighting and seeing who was the strongest. She didn't like to fight, she rarely had to, since her job was always avoiding contact with anyone else. That's what her father taught. Her father. She wondered if he was going to find her one day? She shook her head to clear her thoughts.
The idea of going for a swim wasn't that bad. She wasn't a great swimmer like fishman and lady mink, but she wouldn't drown. She smelled her armpit. It still had a faint smell of fruits and if she went into the salty water, she might lose it. Pluse, she had taken a bath the day before. She decided against it. She rather watch the fight about to happen, it seemed to be something more fun to do.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Soon the female went up so he followed her back. What she said back in the water though was right, the crew smelled. Even if he built a resistance to the putrid smell a hint of it was still there. She even said the crew could take a dip in the water, the only issue with that was he couldn't swim. "Hey, how do you do that thing where you walk inside the water?" He asked.

"Easy easy, I know you are eager to see me shirtless but there's no need to rush this. We have a long voyage after all~" Morgan said with a casual grin and a wink Harpina's direction before he faced Arcann once more ready for the coming showdown. This crew seemed to house a few interesting personalities which may have ended up making this trip more interesting.

Well, can't say I expected all this when I landed. But it may end up working out better than I could have expected...

Elio watched as Morgan hit on Harphina. Well now I gotta get in on this fight! A determined look crossed his face and he grabbed the oar from his back and prepared to fight. Almost on cue the ship began to rattle and veer a bit off course.

Oh... right. A disappointed look crossed his face as he looked down at the wheel he was now in charge of controlling. Well I guess I’ll cheer for Arcann, I already beat him so if he wins I’m still the strongest. His eyes watched intently as Elio eagerly waited for what would happen next.

With the so-called "entertainer" appointed by Elio returning onto the ship, Arcann watched as Morgan simply waited for him to make the first move. Not thinking too much about it, he shrugged and held his dagger in a normal grip before lunging forward and aiming a quick jab to the temple, using the pommel of the dagger to deal extra damage and attempting to follow up with a swift kick to Morgan' side, which would meet its target should his first attack connect. Let's see how long you can entertain me.

Morgan was quick to respond, in spite of his demeanor he knew when it had been time to pull the switch to take things seriously as he quickly moved back to just avoid the jab at the temple with the knife's blunt edge though it seemed that Arcann aimed to follow up with a kick to his leg.

So, he figured a kick for a kick seemed fitting, and struck back as he aimed to block Arcann's kick with one of his own. At the same time he produced a piece of bamboo with a hardened blunt shoot edge as he aimed to swing it and looked to try and hit Arcann's right side with it.

As the two kicks collided, Arcann continued to follow through, aiming to push Morgan off balance by using the momentum to power through the latter's own kick. At the same time, he watched as the bamboo shoot was swung at his right side, and he used his free arms to block the attack. Knocking the bamboo shoot aside, Arcann then jumped up off his free leg and spun in the air, aiming a hook kick to Morgan's face right after using a larger amount of force than usual to finally push Morgan's kicking leg out. If all went according to plan, his opponent would be off balance, unable to avoid the incoming spinning heel kick that was set on a course to his jaw.

Morgan frowned as it seemed they were evenly matched in the kicking department and his bamboo strike had been blocked. So rather than go against his kick, Morgan decided to go with it as he stopped kicking back and used the momentum as Arcann pushed with his leg to spin around and back to avoid the successive hook kick to his face as he got some space and glanced Arcann's way.

He managed to avoid his follow up, though his spinning spin caused him to work to find his footing for a bit as he was annoyed how well he held off his first strike. Though naturally this had not reflected in his expression as he had a slight smirk.

"This might be amusing after all..." Morgan said, as two bamboo shoots with hardened blunt edges appeared as he struck a stance as if they had been swords and seemed to invite Arcann to attack.

As Alarich went down to the lower deck he began looking for a kitchen or other place to cook. He eventually found an area just adequate enough for him to cook. "This cooking area could use some work... but I think I can make this work." Alarich said a few moments before he began chopping the fish up into sections. He also had some fruit with him as he grabbed quite a bit of fruit when he helped Zandia. He also had plenty seaweed as it was one of his favorite ingredients. He began preparing the food which gave of a strong aroma.

Watching as Morgan brandished twin bamboo sticks as his weapons of choice, Arcann entered a stance as well, now holding his dagger in a reverse grip. Catching the message that Morgan had invited him to attack yet again, he furrowed a brow and relaxed his stance, shaking his head. He gestured for Morgan to attack first, a challenging glint in his eyes and a smug grin on his face. "It wouldn't be fair if I was attacking first all the time; we need to take turns." As soon as he finished speaking, Arcann returned to his stance, ready for whatever his opponent would throw out.

'Okay...ew. That's sooooo disgusting. Why would you even— Ughhhh, ew! ew! ew! ew! ew!'

Harphina turned away with disgust as the monkey-girl began sniffing her arm-pits. It was surprising to the Seal Mink that she'd managed to so easily find people who had even less class than circus performers. While she hadn't been expecting first-class etiquette or anything so fancy, she hadn't been expecting...that. Were all lesser minks so shameless?

Ging's raised question soon distracted Harphina from her thoughts and she turned around to face him with a slightly puzzled look on her face.

"Walk inside the water..? Do you mean swimming? Do you want to learn to swim? I can teach you if you'd like. Though, you'll need to take a bath first."

Though Elio was certainly enjoying the fight between Arcann and Morgan, the interactions between Harphina and Ging intrigued him even more. Wow, I can’t believe he actually got her to come on. I guess I’ll have to let him join. A smirk crossed his face and Elio swelled with pride. Though they looked like a random assortment of misfits, at least half of them were pretty strong and they all had plenty of personality.

1..2........7. Not bad for having been crew-less yesterday! He abandoned his post at the wheel figuring it was basically a straight shot for awhile. Elio walked down the wooden plank steps and approached the mink.
“So who’s your money on?” He grinned, nodding towards the fight.

Morgan watched as his opponent seemed to grant him the first strike, and with a shrug he decided to take it. Ignoring the fascinating drama of armpits as he charged ahead. He moved foraward through the air with one step ahead, seemingly ready to strike with both his bamboo shoots before he slammed his foot on the deck and propelled himself ahead with a bonus step as he aimed to try and catch Arcnn off guard with his speed as he aimed for twin strikes to slam and stun his shoulders; he figured if he could land these shots he'd stun his arms and press his advantage all the more.

Arcann watched as Morgan charged at him, though the latter abruptly changed tempo in order to disorient him. Although he was surprised by the sudden change in the speed of the attack, it was only for an instant, and Arcann was able to time his next move accordingly. As the two bamboo sticks were slammed down toward his shoulders, Arcann immediately sidestepped to the left, leaving Morgan extremely vulnerable, and in what seemed like milliseconds later, he followed up with a swift palm attack that had a wide upward arc, aiming right for Morgan's gut. This attack would prove quite hard to evade, and should he get hit, Morgan would be left quite staggered.

Morgan internally frowned as he managed to just avoid them as he worked to turn quickly, though Arcann had been quick to strike with a palm as he'd be unable to get his bamboo shoots moved in place for a defense in time.

So, to protect his gut he raised and slammed his knee against the palm, though the force of the blow knocked him back a step as he winced in pain from the blow, though as he moved back seamlessly he aimed to strike with his shoot before Arcann had chance to adjust his position and tried to slam it into the side of his leg.

The force he put into the attack sent Morgan reeling, but Arcann was now off balance, unable to dodge nor block the next attack. As the bamboo shoot slammed into his leg, Arcann winced with pain and muttered a curse under his breath as he was knocked off his feet and flung to the side. As his back struck the side of the boat, he winced yet again and pulled himself back to his feet, dusting himself off. Arcann then put away his dagger and set the sheath down on the floor before entering a stance again. Deciding the press the offensive, he unleashed a flurry of elbow strikes, spear-hand jabs, and other attacks to use in close-quarters combat.

Last edited:
"It's not very elegant..."

Although the duo of combatants seemed well-versed, Harphina wouldn't hesitate to call their fight ugly or even grueling. It was only to be expected of a battlefield, but the dancer— no, the Performer— in her refused to acknowledge this...chicken-scrawl of a fight. Though given her Captain had been the one asking for her opinion then there was no harm in speaking her mind.

"but I guess I'd put my money on Arcann."

JPSomeone

The captain seemed to have joined them before he could respond. Ging thought he was gonna be thrown off the ship but he wasn't. This just goes to show trust can go a long way. When Ging looked his way he seemed more fascinated by the female more than anything. Maybe the captain was just trying to hit her up but it was highly unlikely that any guy on this vessel had chance with her. He shouldn't be thinking about this though, he had to take a bath.

Ging walked towards the edge of the ship and sat down. He needed to get past this swimming barrier she talked about in order to take a well needed bath but there had to be a way around it. He couldn't just jump right in. He also couldn't go half way in either. He could probably just stick one body part in at a time while thoroughly washing. The last one was the one he was most capable of so he got to work with his "bath".

Last edited:
As the fighting on the upper deck raged on Alarich continued cooking with equal ferocity. While most of the meat was cooking over the fire in the form of steak Alarich diced a thin strips for sashimi. In addition to that he used much of the berries he collected to make rote grütze along with some leftover fruit in case someone wanted plain fruit. Alarich smirked as he flipped the fish steaks over, "good! Despite this rudimentary cooking station everything is turning out superlative" Alarich said cheerfully.

Morgan seemed pleased that the attack connected, in spite of the pain on his knee he tried to shake off though it seemed that his opponent had not been done. As he set his dagger aside and charged him as he aimed to try and strike him with elbows and knee shots.

Morgan smirked, as he discarded his shoots and seemed eager to answer with those of his own. Though this bit of ego may have backfired, as while Morgan traded elbows off and blocked knee strikes it seemed fair that Arcann had the edge in pure hand to hand as an elbow and knee escaped and slammed into Morgan as he cursed and moved back, though not before he tried to subtly trip Arcann up from his back heel as he had done in an effort to buy time as he clutched his chest from the stiff shot.

He had to give him props for the last minute counter; Arcann was briefly tripped up by the small hook kick to his heel, and his aim to press the offensive was shot down. Stumbling back to regain his footing, the dagger wielder recomposed himself and dusted himself off for the first time in the fight, a smirk on his face. "You're good; I'll give you that." However, it was clear that Arcann had the upper hand in.. well, hand to hand combat; however, he did ponder for a short moment what it would be like to spar against Morgan and his Demon Fruit ability, as it seemed that most combat in this match was more with their fighting abilities without their weapons. With that in mind, he quickly charged Morgan in order to use his close quarters superiority to end the fight, lunging forward with spearhands at the ready to attack the opponent in front of him.

"Good? Nice but in these seas you'll fin I am the best." Morgan said with a cocky smirk before let out a spit on the deck as he considered the situation; this guy was good and as much as he tended to love the thrill of a fist to fist brawl and boasted he had not been blind to see that Arcann held the advantage in a battle of pure fisticuffs.

But Morgan had not called himself the Shoot Swordsman just off the pun potential.

As Arcann tripped, Morgan produced from his wrist an elongated bamboo shoot, this one at least twice as long as his twin short "swords" he used earlier as he grasped the handle as this shoot had been made of hardened bamboo with a rather blunt edge to it that was sure to pack a wallop; and with a slight grin he charged as Arcann had as both seemed set for a devastating collision coarse as he aimed his shoot "blade" back and prepared to take a swing.

Zandia yawned loudly as she watched the fight. She didn't understand the point of fighting. Her daddy taught her to avoid fights as much as possible, despite him training her to fight. But, it was only for self defense, avoiding a battle was always the best option. Although there was no where to run on a boat, she didn't see the need to fight anyone on board. She turned her attention to the captain.
She always dreamed it would be a captain like Jack or Black Beard. He was not so much like them. But, he did seem to have a strong confidence in what he was doing and that was something the monkey girl could admire. When sneaking into a house, you had to be confident in every move you made, since doubt would cause you to think slower and make mistakes. Her big eyes starred at the captain as her mind begin to wonder into an important question, when would the food be ready?

“Really?” Elio playfully raised an eyebrow. “I definitely thought you would’ve picked Morgan after seeing you two hit it off.”
The new captain was unable to stop himself from smiling as he watched the two fight, both seemed extremely formidable and perhaps more gifted in hand to hand than even himself.
Wow so strong! He watched in admiration as both charged at each other with powerful attacks. Wait! Too strong! Too strong! They’re gonna seriously injure each other! After creating a small wave beneath the sole of his foot to boost his speed, Elio launched himself directly into the center of the collision course.
Repel.” Extending one hand to either side of his body, Elio concentrated energy into each of his palms. A gust of wind flew out from him as he emitted a powerful wave towards each fighter loaded with enough strength to stop their momentum.

"In these seas, you'd drown."

With Elio stepping into interrupt the fight, Harphina interjected imagining the fisticuff was over and done with. Morgan's comment of being 'best in the seas' tickled her whiskers, which twitched humorously as she pointed out the err in his words.

"It's a tragedy that the lot of you are lily-livered-land-lubbers. Why did you even think of being a Pirate? It's the sea the most dangerous place for you? What if you slipped off the ship and died? Well, you don't look that clumsy...but if you keep spitting everywhere the deck's gonna be too slippery for you to stand on. You should clean that up..."

Spit? Zandia looked around. "Ew spit? Who spit?!" She stuck her tongue out in disgust. "I just realized, besides the pretty hula hoops girl, I'm stuck with a bunch of boys." She pouted and crossed her arms. "My daddy told me boys are all bad news. They just fight, eat and sleep. So far, I can see he was right." Her stomach grumbled. "Where's our food?"

"Your daddy taught you well! These boys aren't good for anything other than causing trouble and taking up space!"

Flattery gets you nowhere. Ye old adage didn't quite apply to Harphina, as an entertainer and performer, the seal Mink was quite taken with flattery. Attracting it was, after all, essentially her profession. The monkey girl unknowingly earned herself a few extra points of goodwill from Harphina.

Morgan had not expected the self-called captain to intervene and had less preparation for this invisible forced that blasted him away as he slowed his descent as he dug his heels to the deck. Morgan blinked a bit in shock as whatever he presumed Devil Fruit had quite the punch behind it.

What was that? Some kind of wind ability? Some pressure?

Morgan placed those thoughts aside. He'd find that out later, he assured himself as he retracted his bamboo and focused on the comments on his number one fangirl it seemed. A sly grin crossed his face as he turned Harphina's way.

"I'm a lot of things, cabin boy ain't one of them. I know it's hard for you to take your eyes off me but if you are concerned by it just avoid the spot and it will dry. And as far as what you said about the sea..." Morgan said as he walked by her as it seemed he'd confront her over the comment, before he moved beside her starring off the horizon of the deep blue sea.

"...I am to make my name taming these seas. I won't let this little handicap get in my way, I promise you that sweetie." Morgan replied back.

The fish steaks were finally looking perfect. Alarich quickly scooped them up with his cleaver sliding them onto a large serving plate then began placing the sashimi slices neatly on the other side of the platter. The rote grütze was left in a bowl at the bottom of the platter with the fruit surrounding it. With that Alarich was quite contempt with the results of his cooking. Alarich cracked his knuckles before placing the food in the dining area. Alarich went to the upper hull of the ship, "Hurry up and eat before the food gets cold!" Alarich shoute before heading back to the dining area.

JPSomeone

Water had dripped down Ging's mostly "clean" body now that he had supposedly washed off at the end of the ship. Now he was ready to receive lessons from the female covered in fur from head to toe but something else changed his mind. A refreshing aroma filled the air, it felt like eating but with nose (I regret writing that but oh well). He couldn't get enough of the smell itself, he had to track down the source of it but there was no need because Alarich explained he had fixed the food. Without skipping a beat Ging raced towards the direction of the meal Alarich had made.

Food? The singular word echoed through the captain’s head. Elio began to salivate, perhaps the only thing that could demand his attention more than a heated fight or a seal girl was a meal.

“Come on guys! Let’s go eat!” He shouted, licking his lips as he charged forwards and barreled down the stairs to the lower deck.
“Looks great!” He smiled up at Alarich before inhaling his fish steak in mere seconds and moving onto the next.

Zandia sniffed the air and frowned. "It smells like meat. Maybe there's some salad." She jumped down and went down to the lower level where she saw Elio scarfing down fish steak. She stuck her tongue out in disgust and looked around until she saw some fruit. Her eyes got big with delight. She grabbed a random one and bit it. She tasted it, with a confused look on her face. "Um, Fishman, my fruit taste like salt and fish..." She held it up and looked at it. "Did you mix this with the fish?"

Alarich took a serving of sashimi and rote grütze ,and as he munched away at his food he began thinking of alternative recipes as well as other ways to change the recipe, "Hmm... Maybe next time I'll use a different fruit dish or possibly cook boar... Or bear... It's been too long since I cooked a bear..." Alarich thought to himself. A few moments later he noticed Zandia making silly faces and complain. Alarich's grin went away as he assumed she was complaining about the cooking. Alarich didn't have a clue what the girl was talking about. Maybe she finally lost it ,and this is just the simple animalistic response in such a circumstance. "I don't know what your talking about ,but the fruit wasn't seasoned ,and the rote grütze is perfectly fine. I not only made it ,but tried it myself" Alarich said with a smirk. He knew the food was good, and began thinking she was just pulling his leg. Alarich looked over at Elio with surprise, and amazement to see how fast he was putting away the fish. Alarich wasn't bothered as there were much much more left. He smiled and chuckled as he continued eating. At that moment it dawned on Alarich when he noticed the fruit Zandia was eating was a bit overly ripe which would explain the taste. Alarich stood up to examine the other fruit to his relief that was the only piece of overly ripe fruit. He sat down with a straight face, "hwa hya hya hya... hwa hya hya hya hya hya hya! HWA HYA HYA HYA HYA HYA HYA!... perfect..." Alarich thought to himself in regards to Zandia's misfortune.

Zandia looked at the fruit. She thought about tossing it away, but her father taught to never let food go to waste. "I'll just eat it quickly..." She began biting the fruit more, making a sour face with each bite. She eventually finished the fruit and quickly grabbed another one. "You should double check what you serve, fishman." She said in a grumpy tone and continued to eat.

"Where am I? This world seems... vaguely familiar, but I swear I've never seen it before."

A white-haired man had washed ashore like a dead fish, and his unimpressive eyes made the comparison more striking. As the sun's rays combed the ocean's surface, the sea wet his disheveled locks. The rest of him was dressed like a homeless man in a filthy white shirt, holed socks, and torn black jeans, which wasn't far from the truth. In his 17 years of living with a curse, he'd been ripped from every place he'd called home and thrust into new, unfamiliar environments that invalidated his efforts to stably exist.

"I wonder what abilities I have..." Celain mused, oblivious to the crowded market town behind him until he picked himself off the beach and wandered inland. However damp he was, his voice was thoroughly dry and his eyes were set in his pale skin like a grave, not blinking at the sight of other humans like a typical castaway.

When panicked people ran past him at the approach of pillaging pirates, he just stood there. A woman bumped into him, dropped an apple from her bag and scooped it off the pavement before resuming her flight. He stared after her, questioning why she'd taken the time while running for her life. That was when a strong arm connected with the back of his neck and floored him.

"You're more resilient than you look if that didn't knock you out," acknowledged the muscled, bearded ruffian who'd assaulted him. He drew his cutlass and swung it down on Celain, who gathered his sprawled limbs in time to roll out of the way.

"Oh... am I being attacked?" he asked, not realizing the danger he was in. "Why did you strike me first? If you were trying to kill, you should've cut off my head while I wasn't looking."

"I'm a hardened pirate who loves seeing victims suffer," the rogue answered, winding back his arm for another swipe. This time, the white-haired man didn't dodge, cower, or brace himself. He simply sat there and blankly eyed his foe like a child gazing at a zoo animal behind a glass pane.

But in the next instant, the aggressor shattered. A Marine was suddenly crouched before him, resisting the blade's drive and reversing its course with his sword, creating enough room to rise to his feet and overwhelm the villain. The offender stumbled back, taking a second to regain his poise and adjust his approach, but the officer seized the opportunity, rushed past his unsteady weapon, and delivered a crushing blow to the man's sternum. He followed it up with a full-powered kick, knocking the wind out of him and sending him hurtling into a brick wall, where he crashed and crumpled in a heap.

"You okay, kid? You should've gotten out of the way or something," the Marine advised. "Pirate crews are active in these parts, and most people have the sense to run."

The phrases fell on deaf ears. The law enforcer's tips to stay alive were wasted on a boy who was dead inside—if not for his curiosity, which the man had piqued with two words.

"What are pirate crews?" the white-haired drifter asked.

"Huh? They're groups of bad people who travel the seas, raze villages, plunder innocent civilians, and kill without remorse," he replied. "Some of them are insanely strong and not the kind you'd want to cross."

"Hmm..." Celain considered. He was stranded in an alien world, ignorant of its customs, his powers, and how to move up in it. If these seafaring vagabonds were as tough as the Marine described, then the quickest way to hone his skills was to enter their fold. "I'll start a pirate crew, then. You're strong, so join me."

"Kid..." his savior uttered in disbelief, the uncomfortable word sneaking from his lips and avoiding the dead stare suggesting he was serious. "Did you hit your head that bad? Pirates are evil, and if you became one, you'd be my enemy. Besides, I couldn't set sail even if I wanted to. I have a loving wife and daughter here who need me, right down the street."

The officer pointed at a quaint little home, tucked safely behind a white picket fence and spared the onslaught.

"So I can't accept your offer," he answered, turning away and looking over his shoulder one last time. "But you stay out of trouble."

The Marine took off, diving back into the fray and leaving Celain in peace. He knew exactly what to do now.

"I understand..." he muttered. "I understand completely..."

Last edited:
"Ohhhhh~"

There was a mockery of amazement in her voice as Harphina gave Morgan the attention he seemed to invite. Her rolling eyes shifted away from the —clearly delusion— bamboo swordsman and settled upon the rest of the crew as they clambered away at the first whiff of food. She had to admit, they made a good circus; it was a high compliment coming from a former star-performer.
"Careful not to get splashed by the
fearsome waves oh mighty tamer of the oceans. There'd be no one here to save you if you seized up and fell overboard after all."

She chuckled humorously and left Morgan behind. Harphina followed the aromatic scent of fish which led her toward the dining hall. She could feel the rowdiness in the air, her whiskers vibrating with the ruckus they seemed to be making. As she pushed past the doors and into the dining hall proper, Harphina took notice of all the dishes, she lingered on them for only a few moments, before she picked out Alrich —relying more on her sharp nose than her compromised eyesight.

"Got any raw fish? I think cooking makes it lose a bit of its...natural essence. Just doesn't taste the same, you know?"

Alarich looked over at Harphina, "The Sashimi is about as raw as its going to get... I saved the best parts of the fish for the sashimi of course. The fish steaks were finely seasoned ,and still retain all their nutritious value as well as a spectacular taste... I know what I'm doing ,but I guess I see your point" Alarich said calmly. Alarich ate plenty of raw fish so he knew exactly what she was talking about. Alarich almost chuckled to the thought as nobody other than fishmen ever really asked him to serve raw fish. He began thinking of what sort of fish tasted best raw. Alarich had a preference to rainbow trout ,but went back to eating before overthinking it.

Last edited:
Arcann was abruptly stopped mid-charge when Elio intervened right before the collision and sent both opponents back. Stumbling back in an attempt to regain his footing, he stared at the captain, a look of confusion on his face before realizing that the act was most likely in order to stop the fight. It was then that Arcann began to detect the slowly creeping aroma of fish, and the smell made him acknowledge the hunger he had been disregarding since he boarded the ship. With a shrug, he then walked over to grab his dagger and followed everyone else into the lower deck. Accepting a fish steak from the new cook with a short nod of gratitude, Arcann began to eat quietly and quickly, putting his plate away promptly after finishing his food.

JPSomeone

Ging burst into the room with no sense of respect for common sense or manners like the others. It was all one swift movement, he jumped onto the table and snagged something from everyone. The fish Elio was eating was missing from his hand, the fruit Zandia disliked was going to disappear but didn't due to its smell, Alarich and Harphina's raw fish was in his mouth. It looked like this guy had performed 3 sword style but with food.

He hadn't realized he had went on the assault unconsciously but all he knew was he was eating. Food flew everywhere as he ate with animal like posture on the table.

Last edited: