• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Rp

Before Zandia's attack could land Alarich finally decided to intervene. He stood up lifting both Zandia's and Gind's collars ,and sitting them in chairs near opposite sides of the table, "calm down boy... you too girl... You can do your doggy or monkey business later!" Alarich said as he sat back down. He chuckled as he finished eating. Despite his friendly demeanor he was waiting for something stupid to happen which would require yet again another intervention.

Morgan had not been one who needed to be told twice to take the offer of free food as he made his way over to the table as he quickly snatched a plate and took a piece of each kind of dish one after another till he had stacked his plate. Morgan had decided to mostly ignore Harphina...mostly anyhow.

"Aw now this is the life. And no worry hunny given how much my well being is on your mind I am sure you could revive me if I find myself in trouble~" Morgan said with a wink, and given that this had been his first meal of this quality in a long time he aimed to enjoy it as he began to wolf down his food in almost comically exaggerated fashion as it seemed table manners had not been something he had picked up on during his journey across these waters.

Zandia struggled as she was picked up and sat down, she wouldn't attack fishman. He gave her food. She growled at Ging. "You should learn to behave." She stood up and kicked the chair's legs, a mischievous smile on her face. She walked back towards the food, picking out the fruit she could find.
The rest of the meal seemed to taste good. She would bite one, then another, to compare their flavors and then bite then at the same time to see what both flavors mixed would taste like. She smiled with her puffed cheeks as she enjoyed the new flavor. She finished and looked at Alarich. "Thanks for the food fishman."

"Oh No! I hear bamboo stinks once it's wet, my poor nose couldn't bear the stench."

Pinching her nose and replicating disgust, Harphina turned her attention away from Morgan and back to the food. What remained of the sea-food delights was rapidly disappearing beneath the ravenous and rapacious assault of the crew, falling upon dishes and each other indiscriminately. Harphina's lips curled back, revealing pearly fangs and a low hiss...

This is kind of disgusting...

The way they were eating she wouldn't be surprised if they started slobbering over all the other food, making it functionally inedible. In fact, she wasn't confident they hadn't already done that. Still it wasn't practical to go without food, and the array of dishes in-front of her were quite tantalizing. It would be a shame to let the crew ruin everything. She spotted a few plates of Sashimi —yet undefiled by the complete lack of table-manners— and decided to seize them from this wild pack.

It was clear that if she wanted to secure a meal, she would need to beat these people back like the savages they were. She rolled her shoulders, wrung the kins in her ankles and wrists, lowered her posture and then jumped. With the grace of, what else but the acrobat she was, she rolled through the air sticking a landing a-top the table. She quickly stomped down on the edge of a nearby plate, causing both it and it's contently to flip through the air. Her hands shot out and she caught the plate and her whiskers twitched before she snapped the fish out of the air.

Nimbly, she danced across the table, flipping over several dishing and throwing their contents into the air before catching them with her plate. With her other hand, Harphina seized a nearby laddle, feeling the range of the utensil was just enough for her purposes. Electro run through her muscles and into the laddle, arcs of electricity dancing off its metallic surface.

She swung the laddle in a wide-arc preempting some kind of reaction from someone, and indending to keep them at bay.

"Back! Back you savages! Back I say! Heel! Heel you foul beasties!"

Elio’s teeth cut through the air in excited anticipation for another glorious bit of fish steak only to have them slam into each other, vibrating his skull. A dark look overcame him as he realized what had happened. Immense rage swelled inside of Elio as he sat oblivious to the chaotic feast occurring around him and rendered him incapable of moving, for if he did he would bring about enough destruction to sink the ship.

“My fish steak...” he whispered to himself in disbelief, still unable to comprehend how someone could steal a portion of his delicious meal. By the time he was even able to look up, minutes had passed and Harphina was eating the last of the feast.
“My fish steak.” He whispered to himself once more, now raising his eyes and locking them onto the man who had stolen what was now the last fish steak from his very hands. Anger surged inside of the captain, and the distraught brought from now being left with an only partially filled stomach overcame him.
“My fish steak!” The ship shook as a surge of Elio’s powers sent out violent vibrations. In an instant the captain had lunged across the room, coating his fist with a large orb of energy.

Since Elio had been left with an unsatisfied feeling in his stomach, he would ensure that Ging would experience his pain and more.
“DON’T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!” Holding back just enough force to prevent any fatal damage, Elio drove his fist forward and slammed it into the gut of the man he didn’t consider a crew mate, amplifying the strength of impact as his wave powers sent distortions through Ging’s body.

Zandia was about to dig her teeth into her apple when the captain went crazy and punched Ging. She watched with her mouth open until it was over. She looked at her apple and then at the captain. She considered giving it to the captain, but the thought of biting into it and feeling the sweet apple juice on her mouth her drool a little bit. Then again, she needed to be in good terms with the captain so they wouldn't leave her behind in the future. Her brain processed the terrible dilema she was in, going over the pros and cons of the situation. Finally she came up with a solution. "Hey captain, you want half my apple? It looks really juice and I've had plenty already." Genius. Split the apple in two, she had thought of that on her own.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
The captain's voice was already enough to make him shake. His (referring to the cap) hand was wreaking of energy unfathomable to Ging. There was an urge to move out the way but was overpowered by fear. Fear of being hurt even more, fear of being hurled off the ship, fear of dying on the spot. When the fist collided with his stomach he just stood there for a second, not moving, not thinking, just there.

"OEBJDKAOLDJSKNDONDIPAPDNLANHWPNXIK10JDKBDPJWJKC9BDOBDOK"

There's a saying: 'What goes down must come back up.' Or 'What comes in must come back out.' Whatever it was, it happened. All the food he eaten came through the hole it came through at first. Not the most pleasant feeling he experienced. Afterward all he could do was curl up and hold his gut.

As Elio punched Ging in the stomach he spewed his lunch across the table. Alarich stood back in awe as Ging heaved his food all over the table, "what in the world?!" Alarich said. Alarich had anticipated something stupid were to happen, but he didn't expect something like this to happen. Alarich looked over at the table to see how much of the food was still clean.

Ruined. Everything across the table had been ruined by the antics between Elio and Ging. Despite that, Harphina's expression was gloating. Thankfully she'd had the foresight to predict something disgusting like this happening and had moved in advance to secure her food. She danced off the table with her platters stacked with food. She quickly fled the room before she could be pointed out as a target. At the very least, she would eat well tonight.

"Hello? Can I help you?"

Celain had knocked softly on the door to the Marine's house, where his wife greeted him, gingerly cradling her baby bump.

"Your husband saved me from a pirate, and I want to thank you for giving him something to protect," he began, sounding, despite the sureness and formality of the words, like someone who'd ended up at her home by accident. "But I have a slight problem. I've only come to this world recently, and in the short time I'll be here, I've decided to sail the seas. Your spouse is strong, but he declined to join my crew because he had a family. Please give him your blessing to leave."

The woman froze momentarily, not knowing what to say until she broke the silence with awkward laughter. He definitely wasn't from around here, but she couldn't fathom where this strange character originated at all. Was it customary in any culture to visit a pregnant woman's house and state that he was taking her husband?

"Um... why don't you come inside for tea?" she offered diplomatically, letting Celain in and resisting the urge to slam the door in his face. In a few short minutes, she'd set the table with cups and resumed their chat. Maybe the beverage would relax his intense stare and open him to persuasion. "I... don't really know who you are, but I'm sorry. My daughter is playing in the yard, and I'm having a son. They need a father."

"I understand..." Celain responded. Neither of them had sat down or touched their drinks. The cooling wisps of vapor just rose from the tea and snaked between the tension in the air. The young man took a few creaking, suspenseful steps toward the lady, causing her to draw back instinctively until she was pressed against the wall. Then, he spoke up. "Yes... I see now. You and your children are the issue..."

"Please... please drink the tea and go," she wavered through an attempt at a confident answer, the last words hoarsening into pleading whispers. His warm breath made her skin crawl, wrapping her neck and nearly shutting her eyes in fear. But they widened suddenly when a pointed hand ran her through and delivered a sharp prick of pain. Celain's fingers stayed there, digging around in her body and trickling with fluid until his palm closed on a round object no larger than an orange.

"In an alternate dimension, they say that when a woman is pregnant, she has a bun in the oven. I'm not thirsty. Only hungry. I'd like to know if there is indeed a piece of bread inside you..." the boy stated. Without wincing, he ripped the sphere from the wife's uterus and turned it over, curiously examining it from every angle. He placed his tongue on the pygmy likeness and tasted it thoroughly, licking between its primitive nose, tracing its unopened eyes and possessively slathering its little visage. He then covered the item with his mouth, where his teeth crushed undeveloped bone, where it sloshed about some more before he swallowed. Celain stood deliberating for a while, his jaws unsticking noisily as he nipped at the last hints of flavor, and arrived at a conclusion. "Oh. Was that your unborn child's head?"

The woman stared back in horror, sinking helplessly to the floor, her hand too numb to shield her face. She couldn't scream, for vomit was welling in her throat, and she couldn't act, for her vision was swaying in her sockets, slowly but surely tipping her into unconsciousness. Her brain, torn between the searing pain of her wound, the rapid loss of blood, and the atrocious sight before her, did all it could, muddling her last glimpses of reality to convince her, upon her awakening, that this was all just a bad dream.

But the intruder denied her that consolation, plunging his arm into her once more and driving it up with devastating force, ripping across her torso before his hand breached and caught her neck. She'd gone limp, the tears streaming down her face without a source, but Celain didn't relent, twisting her head and tearing it off. Blood showered him like a water sprinkler, but like the idle tea with no ripple to its surface, not a single emotion stirred the man's face. He flung the decapitated corpse against the glass door to the yard, where it collided with a thump and alerted the playing daughter.

"Mommy?" the girl asked, unaware of the danger until the killer slid the pane out of his way and approached, fingers dripping red. He gripped the girl's throat, held her in the air, and smiled as the victim whimpered and struggled tearfully.

"Why... why are you crying? This is nothing. Don't you know how it feels to repeatedly lose your loved ones, to be forcibly removed from your world and trashed someplace new? To settle in that new world only to be whisked into another, erasing your efforts to exist and knocking you down every time you try to get up? To realize that the things you do and the connections you form no longer matter? To see so many universes that life in this one becomes meaningless, to be reduced to a friendless ghost, to lose all sense of purpose and emotion?" he gently prodded the child, whose face had contorted in despair. "I love your expression. You see, my smile is fake. I no longer possess the ability to feel... and the only thing that makes me remotely happy is seeing emotion in others. Please, show me more emotion. Show me true rage, joy, pity, pain, misery, dread. Show me all of it. Color your face with every sentiment you know. I need to see them again, the things I'm no longer capable of. Turn them on like guiding lights in my darkness, reminders to keep going and recover what I've lost."

But the daughter had stopped kicking in his grasp. The vigor faded from her small frame and the focus disappeared from her dilated eyes.

"What a shame. You died so quickly," Celain lamented. He didn't dwell on the thought long, spotting a sizable tub of water in the yard and tossing the dead girl back into the house like a ragdoll. "I should wash off all this blood... and burn this property to the ground to erase my presence."

The boy cleaned himself off and set fire to the building, slipping into a dark alley as the sun slipped down the horizon. In the distance, the Marine was returning from a long day's work, apprehending the invading ruffians and strolling toward the bar with friends. When he noticed the smoke, however, he instantly bounded in the direction of his house and paused before the inferno. The man had no words, acting only on stupid instincts that prompted him to charge into the blaze and save his family. But when a well-placed, flaming corpse fell from the window, he froze in his tracks and babbled hopelessly.

"W-what h-happened here... Who... who... who would do this?!" he screamed into the night.

Celain revealed himself right then and put a concerned hand on his shoulder.

"Pirates did this. It seems there were more lurking about. If you remain here, you won't be able to find the ones responsible for your wife and daughter's deaths. Travel the seas," he encouraged. The officer's mind was too twisted and mangled to question him, offering no resistance as the young man pried it into a desirable shape. "Your family is dead, so you have no more reason to stay. Now I'll ask again. Would you like to join my crew?"

Last edited:
“Thanks.” He muttered while grabbing the apple. Still in a grumpy mood, Elio headed directly for the captain’s quarters not even feeling the inspiration to chase after Harphina and the stolen food. With an lingering feeling of hunger and a broken heart, Elio laid down for his first night as a pirate captain.

——— About one week later ———
Elio quickly recovered from the initial devastation from the first night. One week, numerous tasty meals from Alarich, and fun times sparing and hanging out with the crew was enough to return Elio to his former self. And though he happily slept in the corridors that he had now grown accustomed to, he was unaware that his bliss would quickly dissipate.

A violent shock rattled the boat in the dead of night, jolting Elio to his feet and sending him sprinting to the upper deck with his oar in hand. The shape of two eel sea kings blocked the moon light as they towered over either side of the ship. The left was a lime green with brown tiger stripes adorning its slimy back while the other had vibrant purple scales and a large crested fin on its back. Near the heads of each sea king a saddle could be made out, with a large muscular looking rider holding harpoons big enough to easily sink a ship sitting atop either beast.

Just as Elio had realized the imminent threat and entered his fighting stance, a jet of water spouted upwards, and as it faded away, the figure of a buff lion fish fishman could be seen standing at the front of the deck, nearly two times Elio’s height.

“Gwahahaha.” It’s whiskered and scaly mouth chortled. “Do you fools know where you are? This is Breakneck island! The tropical paradise territory of the giant pirate Gymir the terror! Pay us tribute with two of your finest crew mates and we mercifully will allow the rest of you to continue to sail the seas as a subordinate crew of the great Jack pirates! If you resist your ship will be sunk and you will be forced to work in subservience or rot on the ocean floor! Gwahahaha!”

Last edited:
After the meal Alarich went to the sleeping quarters ,and picked the sturdiest bed he could find jumping on it. He laid there comfortably as he began wondering how long this group of misfits would last

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A~week~later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Alarich felt the boat shake he made his way to the upper deck where he saw a lion fish fishman, "breakneck island huh?... Now where have I heard that name from..." Alarich pondered to himself. He clinched the hilt of his cleaver as the assailant began making demands. A moment later he smirked, "Hwa hya hya hya... You think we are scared of the ocean? I'll fight you on the ship or on open water" Alarich said confidantly.

Arcann sighed with a bored demeanor as all hell broke loose on the table before him. He had luckily been able to whip his food away from Ging's greedy hands, and now, he slowly got up from his seat and polished off his piece of fish before putting the dirty plate aside and heading to his hammock. There, he promptly removed his jacket, laid down, and settled in before slowly drifting off to sleep, eager to put the entire ordeal of dinner behind him.

~~~

As the vessel was violently shaken and invaded, Arcann woke up with a rather unpleasant, groggily "Huh?" before a curse was muttered under his breath. Throwing on his jacket, he continued to mutter a string of curses after his sleep was so rudely interrupted, and he emerged onto the upper deck, his dagger resting in its sheathe on his right hip. Staring at the two eel-like figures mounted by riders directly beside the ship and the lion fish beast with cold eyes, Arcann folded his arms over his chest and sighed with disappointment. Muscle-brained idiots who thought they were all that were the most annoying; all of the ones he had fought weren't nearly able to back up their words.

"This is what interrupted my sleep? You guys couldn't have waited until the morning?"

Unsheathing his dagger, Arcann twirled the black blade in his hand before pointing it at the large lion fish man-thing. "I don't know who this 'Gamer' or whatever is, but this is really annoying. Unless you want to be filleted, I'd like you to leave." Turning to Elio, he queried with a stony look. "Captain, permission to escort them off the vessel?"

Last edited:
Zandia had managed to set up some sort of monkey bars in the boat, where she practiced her movements and agility. The girl was good, specially with her tail. She had actually fell asleep hanging from her beautiful green tail, when the boat shook, she fell on her head. With a grumpy look, she sat up and rubbed her head. If this was the cause of her crew mates fighting again, she wasn't gonna let it slide. She stomped up to the others. "What are you baffons up to now?!" She showed her fangs and then saw the enemies. "Who are they? We got visitors?" She looked around, things seemed tense. Zandia didn't like to fight, but it's not like she could run away, they were on a boat. She took her Bo Staff from her back and prepared to fight. "I'm ready for orders captain!"

One hoped that this larger ship would have provided a much more comfortable method of transportation compared to the rafts or small ships he had stolen or snuck aboard on to travel between islands in this sea, but alas it was not to be as something rocked the boat which disturbed his rest as Morgan snorted before he groaned as he got up and walked up to the main deck.

What he saw seemed to be one of this fish-men people he had heard of who warned that these waters belong to this other captain and they'd need to pay a penalty to avoid trouble. It seemed the crew had a predictable response as all seemed ready to fight at the word of the captain though even as Morgan produced a bamboo blade he merely smirked the way of the "guest" of the ship.

"Now now, who says this has to get violent. Perhaps a mutual deal can be made? I'm sure you'd like to avoid being beaten off deck and perhaps you could return with something of value. For the right price. No reason we can't be civil." Morgan said, as he appeared to be the one to offer some compromise rather than go for the immediate fight here. Though really the deal merely was to see what he could get for his crew and naturally himself out of this if they had been willing to make a deal. If not well...no skin off his bones what happened next to their guest.

----------
The islands of the North Blue seemed to make it hard to stand out in a crowd.,

Least that had been what a young woman thought to herself as she stepped off the deck of a ship and walked along the docks. Granted, coastal towns such as this likely made it so new faces were common sights but still back home a girl in a Marine uniform and wearing a purple mask that covered half her face she figured it would have drawn some stares beyond the occasional glance. Still, she could not complain as it allowed her to focus on the task at hand as she pulled a folded up paper from her coat's pocket and began to read it.

The woman's name had been Elizabeth Winthrop, former heiress to the Winthrop royals of East Blue, but that name had not been what she referred to herself in in a long time. No, she was Justine....the Vanguard of Justice and in a more practical importance the newest and most promising graduate of the Navy Academy. She had been transferred over from East Blue to the shores of the North Blue as she was given her official captain she'd serve under for the foreseeable future. The captain in question was one of infamy among the rumor mill of the academy...one Captain Xavier Ursa. Justine had not known anything personally about Captain Ursa, all she had heard was he was a Captain who was famed for his strength but also been a target of criticism as he seemed to not take things seriously. How much either side had been exaggeration or fact was impossible to know until she had time to judge the man herself. And given she was specifically told to meet him at the check in office by 9:00 with tardiness not being accepted she made sure to quicken the pace past the docks and she soon enough arrived at the designated building. With some time to spare as she prepared to enter the door.

"G-give that back you thief!"

"Piss off brat, less you want to bring a wallop back home with you."
A commotion down the street caught Justine's ear, as she turned and while she couldn't make out in detail it seemed a couple of figures at he end of the street had gotten into into a scuffle. Now given that there was a marine station right in front of her she could presume an officer would be sent to investigate the scene and she had no need to get involved. Not with a key meeting she had no time to avoid being late for.

But those factors never once crossed her mind, as in a flash she moved to go check out the scene which attracted a small crowd. The two figures, one a small boy with dark hair and a bruise on his cheek and a a man with a well build physique, shirtless frame, white hair and what seemed to be multiple sword holsters as he seemed to carry a smirk while he held a bag as he taunted the boy.

"Get out of my face you shrimp. Like I told your folks, there is a certain "payment" one has to make when they visit this town and consider me the tax collector." The man said with a smirk as the boy glared and shook; both in fear & fury.

"T-that's my mom's necklace! And my dad's locket! They mean everything to them, give them back!" The boy cried as he bravely but perhaps foolishly tried to charge to grab the bag before he was kicked in the gut as he had been sent flying back. The small crowd were disgusted, but the man quickly placed a hand to a sword handle which prevented any from jumping in. The man focused back on the kid as his cold smirk turned to a manic grin.

"Having a bit of trouble there? Don't feel too bad, around this town I am the one who calls the shots, I am the most feared swordsman of this port. So if you know what is good for you you'll run back to your mommy. I take what I want and nobody ain't gonna do a thing about it!" The man laughed out loud.

"Oh how scary, you can beat on an unarmed child. Truly you are one to fear in these waters."

The dry quip caught the man's attention, as he turned to see Justine stand before him as the masked woman glanced with a determined resolve stained on well the half of her face not obstructed as she assumed a combative stance.

"My name is Justine, Petty Officer of the Marines. And if you do not return your stolen goods & pay penalty for your crimes, you will be forced to answer to me." Justine said, her tone carried one of focus and malice behind it, but all that got was the larger man to begin to laugh at her.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me, if a little lass like you can be a Marine than it is no wonder the Pirates rule most of the sea. Much as I hate to strike a little lady well...if you insist in getting in my way..." The man said, his teeth flashed a smirk as he draw his swords. All seven of them. Two he held in hand, one in his mouth. Two held in his armpits, and two on his legs as he stood on one led to tuck a blade under his right thigh while he balanced one on his raised left. This caused the boy's eyes to widen in concern as the crowed seemed concerned, though Justine herself remained unphased and stood at the ready; seemingly having not even drawn a sword or revealed any weapon to her name.

In spite of this, and the boys cries for her to run away, Justine merely winked with confidence at the kid before the two charged each other.

SLASH!

"G-gah!"

The two stood having crossed to opposite sides in silence before the man suddenly cried out, as a slash was shown on his chest. Enough to draw blood though it avoided vitals. At the same moment each of those 7 blades he had shattered at the hilts and with a groan the man flopped over unconscious while the woman stood tall without so much as a scratch on her. Her boots in turn revealed twin blades that stuck out of the heel that had red stains on them she quickly worked to wipe with a cloth before she retracted them and turned to the downed mugger.

"All those swords, all that talk and not an ounce of skill to speak of. What a shame..." Justine said to herself as she went and bounded the man's wrists and ankles so he'd be left for medical care & more importantly the authorities as she grabbed his stolen items and turned to return it to the boy who stood in aww.

"W-wow, you were amazing! T-thank you!" The boy said as he took his parent's treasured items as Justine smiled crouching so she met the boy at eye level as she gave a light pat to the head.

"No, what is amazing was you standing tall even in such the presence of such a forceful bully. That courage is admirable, but it is better to go to those with the power to help rather than risk your own well being. Still, keep that character true to your heart and you will go far. Now stay safe and have a good day."

"I will!"

The boy left to return the items in high spirits, as Justine smiled because while the adventure and fun of exploring the high seas was appealing this was the very root of why she desired to be a Marine to begin with. Even if this stop likely made her late for her expected meeting with this captain, which she now turned to go back to that check-in station in order to try and make up for this lost time.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
The meal they were supposedly going enjoy didn't really go very well after the incident with the captain. Everyone either walked away from the situation with their food in hand or by chance went to sleep. As for Ging, he had spent most of that night near the railing throwing up into the wide sea. It probably wasn't helpful of the ship to sway side to side or on his part just be watching the water in general. That night on the ship he didn't get much sleep.

During the week

The following day immediately Ging pestered Harphina since he had forgotten the day before. When they got to the actual lesson he had to overcome the fear of water and actually swimming. The issue was he wanted to swim except he thought the water would consume him whole. He would give the sea a cold, hard glare and then begin to hover his foot over the sparkling blue sea but then chicken out and run away screaming, "I don't wanna, I don't wanna!".

Rinse and repeat for a few days until suddenly he had the courage to let the bottom of his foot touch the water. Of course it was an improvement nonetheless but as soon as his foot connected with the water he felt a shiver sent up his spine. "I don't wanna, I don't wanna!" He repeated as he ran away. For the rest of the week he couldn't even bear to look at the water.

Speaking of fears, there was always Elio. Ging avoided he at all cost even if he was being spoke to. He did all in his power to stay hidden. Climbing the mast, sticking to the railing, even following Harphina because she ain't scared of no one. He was pretty everyone was annoyed by his childish acts but he didn't feel safe with Elio around.

Day of the attack

A startling sound of a brawl caused Ging to wake up from his spot on the deck near the railing. From his point as he start to stir there were these huge fishes like Alarich but these guys didn't give off the vibes that he did. These guys had the faces of evil doers as a certain star fishman would say. As eyes began to widen as began to run to the kitchen to stay hidden.

Harphina rushed onto the deck, a snarl building in her throat. With the way the ship had rocked moments before, she knew trouble was afoot. Either a storm had taken a liking to their little ship and wanted to give it a beating, or Elio had just managed to crash into something on the open ocean —typical Elio, never ceasing to amaze her with his...talents. Whichever it was, it had knocked the humanoid pinniped very jarringly from her sleep and annoyingly, from her bed. And whatever it was, she was about to give it a piece of her mind.

Her breath caught in her throat when she actually surveyed the situation, picking out the leviathan figures of two Sea Kings and the wretched screeches of their riders. Her whiskers twitched nervously yet her back stiffened, muscles tightening and her body prepared for a fight.

"So..." Celain droned, standing before the mansion that surmounted the hill overlooking the port town, "...this is where we get a ship?"

The ornately carved doors and the curved gold handles of the ruling lord's house had no effect on him. All he needed was a humble watercraft, which his first mate and ex-Marine Rokuro promised he'd find here.

"Yeah. The nobleman has at least one private boat to spare," Rokuro muttered. Since losing his family a week ago, his strong sense of justice no longer showed, and he hadn't told his new captain to stay out of trouble. Now that he'd been personally wronged, he couldn't uphold the law for the common man. He could barely hold up his own eyelids, which had sagged considerably from sleepless nights and endless tears. Black, tattooed lines descended from there to the bottom of his face, tracing the path they followed, but otherwise, he looked like an ordinary Marine. Sure, he'd cocked his head back and stuffed his hands in his pockets, but the aloof demeanor was more of a personality trait.

"I should knock..." Celain mused.

He wasn't any livelier, and while his hands weren't sheathed in his pants, raising them from his sides and rapping the manor's entrance took effort. For the butler who appeared five minutes later, so did answering.

"Excuse me, if you have business with Master Boko, please come back later..." the servant awkwardly dismissed them.

"Is the owner of this house inside?" Celain asked, as if the words had gone over his head.

"Well, yes, but now isn't really a good time."

"I'll come inside..." the oblivious drifter concluded, resuming his forward movement like a robot and ignoring the butler who scrambled out of his way. Either the man was an inexperienced, underpaid hire, or he spent too much time kissing the lord's ass to grow a backbone and stop him. Celain had no business with him, not even for directions. He simply followed a subtle noise across the carpet floor, up several flights of stairs, and under the teary glass bits of a chandelier, until the sound grew louder and the crying was real. He rushed to the next floor, not because he was saving the day, but because he was drawn to the sufferer's emotion. The boy halted at another locked passage, undisturbed by the low, throaty laughter of a predator behind it.

"Why do you resist?! You're my slave! You should be used to this by now!" shouted a sweaty, corpulent man, approaching a whimpering mink in the corner with steps that shook the bedroom. However the buttons of his dress shirt fought to contain his belly, he made no effort to contain his desires, and however immaculate the luxurious space was, the thoughts that compelled him were unclean. The threatened fox girl clung tightly to the curtains she'd ripped from the window, her trembling ears shrinking in fear.

"How dare you destroy my property!" the fat lord boomed, his bulbous nose crinkling with rage and his thin, wavy mustache dripping with sweat like a hastily drawn line. "I'll make this extra pain-"

He paused when a hand punched through the door and unlocked it from the inside, letting Celain and Rokuro in. Caught in the act, he froze like a deer in headlights, while the fox mink's crying ceased and her head rose hopefully.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my home?!" the man finally barked.

"I'd like you to give us a ship. Rokuro told me you had one," Celain stated.

"Oh..." the noble relaxed, realizing, from the kid's silly request, that he probably had no idea what was going on. "So you want to talk business, eh? I do indeed have a ship, but if you want it, you'll have to pay. What'll you offer me?"

"I have only the clothes on my back," the boy responded flatly.

"That won't be enough, but I'm willing to negotiate..." Boko said with a smirk. "If you strip down to your underwear and prostrate yourself before me, I'll give you the ship."

The world traveler was devoid of all emotion, including pride. He removed his rags without hesitation, tossing his dirty white shirt, holed socks, and tattered jeans at the pig's feet, and stripped the smug look off his face along with them. The lord couldn't believe his eyes. This pathetic boy had actually done it! Was he a special kind of stupid who did whatever he was told? When Celain kneeled, his smirk returned. He trudged over like an alpha and stepped on the boy's head, pressing his face into the floor and rolling his foot about his scraggly hair. Rokuro's hand was on his blade, but he maintained a stoic expression, knowing not to intervene in something his captain had agreed to.

"You miserable dog..." the noble condescended, relishing the moment. As the minutes passed and Celain reacted to the abuse like an empty potato sack, his play turned to hard stomps, and his hard stomps turned to relentless kicks. He was quickly growing bored, for the unresponsive brat made a terrible slave. "SQUEAL, dammit!"

He lost his temper completely, winding back his leg for a final kick that sent the young man flying into the wall. Limbs outstretched like an angel's, the latter hit it with a thud, instantly unstuck, and fell flat on the floor. The fox woman cowered anew, tears collecting on the ends of her tightly pinched eyes.

"I've had enough of you. Now scram!" his abuser yelled.

The boy's head throbbed incessantly, and though a river of blood meandered down his face, he rose as if he hadn't felt a thing. Maybe it was because he was already messed up in the head, or because he was more curious about pain than averse to it. But the bigger question that consumed his battered mind was the state of their agreement.

"What about our ship?" he asked, swaying like a zombie as he drew closer to the greasy lord. "I did as I was told."

"Bah! You're not getting any ship! Leave! I've no time to waste on you!"

"That wasn't the deal..."

"What? Need me to beat you up again? I said get lost!" the noble demanded, raising his fist and crashing down on Celain's head once more. But he caught it at the last second and rendered his assaulter vulnerable, struggling to break free from his iron grip. "Unhand me, you ruffian!"

"I've lost all my emotions... but I've always kept my word," the drifter stated. "I've seen many worlds, but however unpredictable they were, one thing was always certain: the people worked, and they were paid. I came here to acquire a vessel, and I earned it. If you won't pay... then I'll take it myself."

"I said release me, fiend! I rule this municipality! Harm me and you're a dead man!"

"Ah... I still owe you a debt. You inflicted great pain on me, and while it failed to recover my emotions, I appreciate the attempt. It's only fair that I help you feel yours..." the boy moaned. "I need to exercise restraint. I was too strong last time..."

"Wh-... What are you doing?! Let go, monster!" the engorged noble cried, his wrist white from the squeeze and his face pale with terror. Celain quickly shut him up, punching him in the gut and sending him flying into the brown leg of his bed's canopy. His rotund body snapped the pole in two and lodged sizable pieces of wood in his back like stakes in a vampire, dripping blood onto the pristine sheets and snapping the overhang onto him like a coffin.

"Was that too much? I held back..." Celain wondered, not from the damage he'd caused, but from the severed arm still in his other hand's grip. The bed's collapsed roof muffled his screams, but Boko was far from dead, writhing under there, clutching the red stump where his limb once was and wailing loudly. The young man clawed through the rubble, seeking out the noise and its sweet emotion, pulling the injured man from the wreckage and standing him up. "What's wrong? I let your arm go, just like you wanted..."

"Devil! S-stay... stay away from me!"

"Your clothes are stained and splintered. I can take them off for you," he suggested, grabbing the fat man's struggling buttons and easily ripping his shirt open. He tossed the dismembered limb aside, snatched his pants, tore them down the middle and yanked them off his lower half with enough force to trip him. Celain then grabbed the nude noble before he could crawl away and flipped him over so that they faced each other, breaking his remaining arm in the process.

"P-please! Spare me! I'm sorry! I'll give you anything!" he begged.

"Give me..." the pirate thought as he acted, sticking his thumbs into Boko's sockets and pressing them deeper into his skull, feeling for the shape of his eyeballs and gouging them. He rested their heads together, his tongue slithering into the emptied holes, savoring the inside of his head and dancing to the rhythm of his scared shrieks. "Give me... your emotions."

Though he could no longer see, the slaver felt the unmistakable stare of Death on him. He, who'd enjoyed a comfortable life, wasn't one to go peacefully, flailing his arms wildly and hitting his torturer. The shirtless boy simply shrugged off the blows, twisted the aristocrat onto his rear again, and resumed his work. Celain's cold, white hands clamped down on his buttocks and pulled with all their might, a lesion shooting up from his crack and connecting the existing wounds in his back like dots. His spine peeked into view as the pirate pried harder, splitting him by the tiniest fibers and smiling warmly.

"Thank you..." the drifter said, as the nobleman frothed at the mouth and wavered out of consciousness. Celain wormed his fingers up the new seams of flesh that formed, traveling as far up his back as he could. Then, with one triumphant stretch, he ripped the live man apart, splattering himself with blood and launching the severed halves to opposite ends of the room. "You really poured your heart out for me..."

Rokuro's hand was still poised to draw his steel, and his gaze was steely as ever. He was warier of his captain now than the harm that could've come to him.

"Psycho," he grumbled, untensing a bit. "How are we going to find the ship now?"

"Ah..." Celain trailed off, plucking his bloodied fingers from his mouth as he pondered an answer. He gave up rather quickly, pointing instead to the fox mink they'd saved in the corner. "I guess... we could ask her?"

The furry girl was far more attractive than her full-figured owner, well-endowed, voluptuous, and scantily clothed now that she let the curtains fall to the floor. But the most striking change that the pirates observed was her playfully twitching ears and delightfully widened eyes. The two could tell from the blush suffusing her cheeks that she'd loved every second of the grisly scene. The drops of red fluid seemed like paint on the face of a happy child, but the vixen stood and planted a kiss on Celain's lips like a passionate adult.

"If you're leaving... please take me with you!" she implored. "Go out back and descend the hill until you reach a private beach. That's where the boats are docked. I can guide you there!"

"Um..." The underwear-clad boy first rubbed his mouth, then traced up his visage and touched his bleeding forehead. "If you're joining my crew, do you happen to be a doctor?"

Last edited:
“Gwahahaha. So ignorant, I am Pasche, first mate of the Gymir pirates. The strongest creature in all the ocean of the north blue. All of you sha-“ The lion fish's gloating was cut short as lustrous tan fur captured his surveying eyes.

“Well well. Isn’t that interesting?” Pasche’s voice sounded more amused but gained a far more sinister undertone. “I’ve heard of variations of minks that are adept in the water, but I regarded them merely as fiction. But alas here one stands, the so called all fishman lust after. Gaining the pure aquatic genes with the beauty of a mermaid. Perhaps I underestimated you. If you have possession of a treasure as rare as that then clearly you must pose some threat. Now I must destroy you as I can not allow another crew to surpass our reputation in this sea, but more importantly, my captain is quite the collector and he would be thrilled if I came back with a seal mink. Goodbye new pirates, the sea does not have room for everyone.”

With a snap of his fingers, Pasche set everything into motion. Both sea kings dove towards the ship with their harpoon wielding riders ready to sink the fledging crew.

“Gwahahaha, what will you do captain? Save your ship or your crew?” Pasche taunted, dashing towards Harphina and ready to blow through anyone who stood in his way.

———

Shit! Elio’s eyes darted around looking for an opportunity, any opportunity to change the tide. However, it was obvious that they were at a severe disadvantage, overpowered, and unprepared.

“Arcann! You stop the green one!” Elio shouted as he dashed towards the side with the scaled purple sea king. He had quickly deduced that with its softer body, Arcann would be the one with the highest chance of killing it by using his knife.

Immediately before jumping into the air, Elio turned to look at the rest of the members. “Everybody else, protect Harphina! This guy isn’t lying about his power!”

Elio held his oar behind his head with both hands and formed an orb of energy at the end as he rocketed through the air straight towards a head on collision with the sea king.
“WATERFALL!” The oar slammed into the purple scaled snout, sending massive distortions throughout its body. Elio was not immune to the effects of the collision, and as the sea king reared it’s head back and fell into the ocean, Elio plummeted into the upper deck and created a crater as he crashed into the wood.

——
9:01. Hmmm so she’s late. Maybe I’ll like her. Ursa grinned as he noted the clock with sleepy eyes. With his feet kicked up on his messy desk and the lack of professionalism emphasized by his baseball cap, most assumed that Ursa was a waste of a marine that must’ve gained his title through connections and corruption. They would be half correct. Was he a lazy slacker? Definitely. But despite this Ursa had gained the rank of captain early on through his one redeeming factor, strength in its purest form. In his years patrolling the crime filled north blue, the “lazy” captain led his branch in arrests each year by a landslide while putting in less than half the effort of his coworkers, an indicator of how powerful he truly was. Still, despite this, upper management felt it was necessary to replace his former vice captain with a new one regardless of Ursa’s personal hate for the position that was generally filled by an ambitious goody-goody that would constantly report and complain about his methods. Ursa was perhaps the only man in the marines who felt it was a good sign that his new second in command was running late. If I’m lucky maybe she won’t even show up! He smirked to himself and pulled his cap down over his eyes, resuming his nap with a smile.

"I can definitely beat this guy! Hes not the strongest in the ocean. That title clearly belongs to yours truly! I don't need a boat to fight you! I'll fight you bare handed in the ocean if I have to!" Alarich yelled. As the lion Fishman charged towards harphina Alarich lunged forward hitting him with his shoulder in an attempt to knock him over. Alarich jumped back taking a defensive posture holding up his fists with his fin blades pointed at the lion Fishman. Alarich felt confident he could beat him as he stood carefully awaiting the Fishman's next move carefully ready to dodge or block an attack if necessary.

Last edited:
Zandia for a few seconds was undecided on what to do. She watch her captain charge into battle. Her loyalty told her to help the captain, while at the same time to follow his orders. She turned to Harphina and then Elio, then back to Harphina. She needed to follow orders and trust on her captain's instinct. She ran over to the seal mink's side and took a fighting stance.
"Don't worry hoola-hoop lady, I'll protect you!" She showed her fangs and prepared for any attack that could come their way.

Pasche was left unfazed by Alarich’s attempts to slow him down. As the first mate of a well established crew, Pasche was used to having to deal with many of the more minor figures in opposing crews. He continued to rush forward, not bothering to turn the direction of Alarich and instead head straight towards the monkey girl.
“Fishman Karate: 40 brick fist.” Pasche clenched a power loaded fist and swung it at Zandia.

Zandia tightened her grip around her Bo Staff. Despite the constant training from her father, she was taught to always avoid confrontation at all cost. Unfortunately, that wasn't an option this time. She knew she was quick and this fishman was obviously physically stronger than her, so she would need to avoid any punch thrown at her. The monkey girl ducked under the swinging fist. Now, he looked like he could take many hits, being under the fishman's arm, he had no protection from the head down and her staff was long enough to impact from his neck to his feet. Which spot should she go for? She thought for a split second of the day her father taught her about a man's true weakness.
"Remeber Zandia, if you're fighting a man bigger than you, hit him in the family jewels. No, they don't carry actual jewels. I meant their balls, like you know... Not a beach ball... I meant their privates... Not their crew members... Where they pee from! Don't ask why just do it!"
Zandia pushed her Bo Staff forward towards the fishman's family jewels.

Well, that could have gone better. Oh well, can't be helped....

Morgan saw the two sea kings as they charged the ship, and noted that fighting had broken out. It seemed the Captain valued protection of Harphina at the moment as he dashed to deal with one Sea King and Arcann had been ordered to dispose of the green one.

Well, Captain's orders were captain's orders. And with a smirk Morgan produced two elongated banboo shoots with sharpened edges and a hardened frame as he gripped them tight and took aim at this fishman.

"Shoot Sabre....Lunar Cross!"

Morgan charged as he charged as he aimed to strike with twin slashes across the pirate's back as it seemed the monkey girl went low which he had no complaints over. A fight was a fight and if nothing else she'd be a convenient distraction as he aimed to slash at the intruder with a hard, quick combination strike.

----------
Any hope Ursa had of a no show was quickly dashed, as the doors to his office swung open as Justine arrived with a hurry and already had bowed before the Captain as the half-mask transfer seemed to assume an apologetic tone and stance already.

"My sincerest apologies sir! I found myself in a situation with some civilians being harassed and felt I had to step in,. I failed to note the time and got sloppy. I will accept whatever punishment you deem....acceptable?"

As Justine moved back up to look at what she expected to be an expression of disappointment from her newfound Captain, what she got instead had been well unlike anything she could have prepared for.

A rather unkempt man, wearing a baseball cap over his eyes, and who seemed to be in the middle of a nap. Justine had to check the clock again. Had she kept him waiting a minute or had she been late hours?

Either way, she moved to try and wave a hand or something as she hoped to get his attention. "Uh, Captain Ursa?"

"The lust of all fishmen? A mermaid's beauty? Leave it to a race of food like yourself would spout such rubbish."

With the fishman's approach, Harphina took distance deftly retreating with a series of handsprings. She paid no mind to the multitude that threw themselves in front of her to halt the hostile advance. She knew better than to charge in recklessly, it was not her forte. She needed space to leverage the extremities of her flexibility and just generally to observe the situation. The crew wasn't the most synergized. Though they'd been sparring with each other the Pinniped was doubtful of their ability to work together against experienced foes. Doubts which seemed to prove true.

Each leveraging their own strengths, the crew pounced upon their opponent. Elio seemed to bop the Sea-King on the nose and had been violently shrugged off for his troubles. Alrich's offensive had been executed and then executed without as much as a huff of effort from their foe. Now it appeared Morgan and Zandia wanted their fair share of the beating.

Yea...No.

Harphina currently had no plans to join them. During her time at the circus is was often her duty to flit in and out of fights, taking opportunity where she saw it. However, it was difficult to read the battle when she knew so little about her allies. For now, she would wait it out.

Alarich became upset when the lion Fishman ignored him again. As Harphina referred to Fishman being a race of food Alarich looked over with a look of disdain, "hmmph" Alarich scoffed. Still angry at the other fishman he turned his attention back towards the intruder, to plan his next move of attack, he held his fin blades out once again ready to strike, "I'll teach you a thing or two for turning your back to your opponent! Its time to Tenderize!" Alarich yelled punching towards his jaw then immidiatly afterwards rotating his his and lunging his arm forward hitting him with his fin blade then his shoulder. Alarich was confident this time he had hurt him. Alarich said jumping into a aggressive stance.

Amateurs.” Pasche smirked to himself. While he was impressed by the monkey girl’s willingness to fight dirty in order to gain a necessary advantage, both she and her friend who had expanded on the opening to attack from behind seemed to forget that he too was a pirate and was more than willing to use cheap tactics.

Using both hands, the fishman grabbed the staff moments before contact with his own and swung it around to hit Morgan with his own crew mate. If he wanted to cut Pasche, he was going to have to cut through Zandia first.

Pasche’s eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of the fishman from before preparing an onslaught of attacks. Tension his muscles, every venomous spike on Pasche’s body pointed straight outwards, and when Alarich’s fist connected with his jaw, an incapacitating amount of toxic was injected into his bloodstream.

He then turned back to his original opponents and seized the bamboo man’s current vulnerable state. “Fishman karate: darts.” Summoning the moisture from his wet skin, Pasche launched droplets of water towards the vulnerable back of the monkey girl. If the man had any sort of honor he’d be forced to tank the fatal attack for Zandia, if not, it was one less person for Pasche to deal with.

“Gwahahaha.” Pasche laughed after creating a bit of peace for himself and turning to stare down Harphina. “I knew you were special. You’re the only one with the decent sense not to fight me. Look around, you’re captain was defeated after only stopping one third of your enemy, three of your crew mates couldn’t save you from one opponent, and another one is hiding scared. Is this really what you want for yourself? A crew that can’t protect its own.” Pasche have a more gentle smile and extended his hand.
“Come with me. You are wasted with on these amateurs. Gymir can provide the finest feasts every night, all the treasure you can imagine, and most importantly, safety. He will treat you like one of his own.” Though his words and expression were both genuine to a point beyond doubt, Pasche perfectly hid the most evil of intentions behind his words. Yes, you would be treated as his own- his property! Though you may be rare you will be nothing more than a passing pleasure for the great Gymir! And after he’s become bored with you, well, he’s always had a taste for exotic meats.

——

“Ohhh... you’re here.” An evident pang of disappointment could be heard in the captain’s sleepy voice. I thought she was late because she was lazy, but it just turns out she was doing extra work.
Sighing, Ursa slid over a piece of paper containing the information of their next mission.
“Headquarters must have some confidence in you. This is our first assignment, be ready to leave by dusk tonight.

"Do I look like a damsel?"

Harphina curled her lips, exposing pearly white fangs twisted in disdain and mockery.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but this gal is Princess, Poet, and Paladin all in one. I don't need protection."

To emphasize her point she raised her hula-hoops, the metallic rings now sparking with charged electro. She threw the hoop upward and danced along under it, as the hula-hoop descended it fell over her head and was caught by the rhythm of her hips. A circle of thunder and steel followed her groove, carving out a small zone around her. She wasn't keen to be grabbed by the much larger Fishman, so the electrified hula-hoop was her own solution to keeping him at a distance. Following up on that she linked her remaining hula-hoops together, creating a three-hoop chain of electricity which she promptly swung at her foe aiming for his head.

"『Shocking Flower Chain』!"

Despite the poison effect Alarich managed to stay standing, "just a little bit more" Alarich thought to himself trying not to lean over. Alatich grunted, "Looks like you still haven't learned your lesson yet. Guess I'm going to have to knock more sense in you" Alarich said. As soon as Harphina shocking flower chain Alarich decided to take the opportunity to jump in with both of his fin blades with an X strike.

Last edited:
"Okay~" Arcann murmured in a sing-song voice as he lunged at the target he was assigned. The green sea king let out a loud roar, and its rider, surprised at the sudden attack, fumbled around to ready his harpoon. However, the few seconds wasted on preparing for the fight proved fatal, as Arcann had already bounded off the vessel and leapt at the man atop the sea king. In an instant and a bright flash of light, the pirate had aimed a single slash at the rider's neck with his dagger, which was held in a reverse grip. The rider let out a grunt of pain that was muffled by the sound of blood gurgling in the deep cut that marred his throat, and his body crumpled, slowly sliding off its mount and plummeting to the sea.

Now without a rider to control it, the sea king began to writhe and thrash about, attempting to throw Arcann aside; however, his new rider managed to stand atop the beast's head with relative ease before hopping down and clutching his dagger with both hands. Stabbing deeply into the neck, Arcann then slid down, his dagger cutting a long way down the body of the sea king. With a pained roar, the sea king fell into the ocean as well, staining the water with blood. Arcann jumped off the falling creature's head back onto the upper deck, running a hand through his hair. "Well, that wasn't very interesting."

Looking over the side of the deck, Arcann saw Elio engaged in battle with the other sea king, and the recoil from the former's attack had sent him flying back onto the upper deck. Stifling an amused laugh, Arcann walked over to him and outstretched a hand, offering to help the captain up. "Need an assist, captain?"

Suddenly, a green tail whipped out from over the upper deck and swiftly knocked Arcann off the ship, flinging him into the water with a loud splash. The sea king he thought he had defeated now rose once again out of the water, still marred with slashes, but it seemed to be much more angry than it was in pain.

Last edited:
Zandia opened her eyes and looked around. She wasn't sure what had happened. She was aiming for a critical blow, then she was flying though the air and that was all she could remember. She rubbed her head, as there was a strong pain in it, and looked around. It looked like the fight was still going on but she wasn't sure who was winning. She looked around for her Bo Staff, but she couldn't find it anywhere. As the realization that her weapon was missing, panic began to take over her. She struggled to her feet. "Has anybody seen my staff?" She didn't seem to care about the fight anymore. "It was a really pretty Bo Staff, the one I always carry around. Anyone?" She looked around despertly for an answer. Then the terrible idea that it might have fallen off the boat came to her.
Zandia couldn't ask hula hoop lady, she was busy defending herself. Fishman seemed to be occupied also and she wasn't sure if the others could swim. It was up to her to find her weapon. She jumped off the side of the boat and dove into the water.

“I admire your persistence, but a fishman who can’t use karate is a complete waste of a fighter!” Pasche taunted, moving low dodge out of the way of the electric charged hula hoops and sweeping his leg to trip Alarich into the flying taser.

“I’ll manage.” Elio grunted as he slowly regained consciousness, seeing a blurred red outline of Arcann through his blood covered eyes. He accepted Arcann’s hand and pulled himself to his feet moments before Arcann was flung away by the likes of the sea king. Everything around him showed signs of defeat and sight of Alarich being electrified was a sudden reminder of how desperate the situation was. Damn it, what kind of captain let’s this happen? Elio internally scolded himself. A blinding rage overcame his as he coated his oar with energy and dashed at Pasche, hoping to end this fight by taking out the leader.

“Stop! Unless you want your crew to die.”
A loud splash followed by a piercing voice brought Elio quickly to a halt. The sea king Elio had previously attacked surged through the surface of the ocean and revealed Zandia hanging in it’s sharp jaws, moments away from being pierced.
“You really think you can kill a sea king with blunt force? Ridiculous!” The cocky rider called out. “Now it’s your turn to sink!” A large harpoon shot down from the head of the beast, piercing diagonally through the deck and out the bottom. Ocean water began to flow in through the hole and the ship slowly began its decent to the ocean floor.

——

“Gwahahaha. Look what you’ve done.” Pasche teased Harphina. “Had you come with me you would’ve received countless riches and your friends would be fine. But you were foolish, and now you will be treated as property and your friends will provide a meal for our sea king as your ship sinks. Perhaps if you spare me some time and come peacefully, I’ll leave them to fend for their own lives.” Though it was a cruel deal, Pasche once again extended his hand to Harphina as though he were a businessman reaching a beneficial solution.

Last edited:
Justine had to...process, this figure which caused her to linger in silence for a moment. This Captain had rumors about him but she had no way to know what kind of person he was still she saw him in person. She had told herself this earlier as much, but even if she went off rumor she could not have envisioned this.

He almost sounded disappointed that she had come at all. No wait he was! Justine could not believe this!

But, she kept her professional side as she merely nodded and her half-masked expression glanced down at the paper as her eyes widened at the mission outline. What on earth....

----------
Morgan was knocked aside as the monkey girl slammed into him, though that alone had done little to keep Morgan down as he got up and noted that the fishman seemed to be openly boastful as he threatened to kill the crew along with his "buddies" as he offered a hand for the hula girl.

Morgan frowned a bit, this situation seemed dicy, though he had been prepared to continue the fight. Though he would wait to see what Harphina would do as he subtly placed both palms on the deck of the ship. Ready to strike the unsuspecting fishman from below with twin Bamboo "Surprise" Shoots though he had not yet attacked as he waited to see how she'd play this out and go from there as if he appealed to their request.

Shifting the direction of her hip movements, Harphina began swinging the opposite direction. She allowed the rhythm to move along her spine and into her shoulders, using the shift to suddenly recall her hula-hoops before they could hit Alarich. She glanced wearily around at her 'crew'...where was Ging? The question flashed through her mind briefly before she dismissed it. After assessing the damages, her shoulder slumped slightly. She took a deep breath a released a slow hiss of air. Her hoops stopped spinning as she bundled them up around her arms.

She gave one last look at the crew, specifically towards Elio.

"Didn't you say you were going to protect me...Captain?"

Her voice was softer, almost endearing as she spoke. However, her usual bite didn't stay hidden. With a haughty harrumph, she turned up her nose.

"Looks like I'm the one protecting you. Ironic."

With that, she returned her attention to Pasche.

"Fine, I'll come with you...but don't touch me."

She walked over to the Fishman slowly, skirting around his outstretched hand, giving it nothing but a snort of disgust.

Anger boiled inside Elio. Every muscle in his body tensed to their maximum as he swelled with rage. He had failed to keep his promise. The ashamed captain couldn’t even force himself to raise his head to meet the eyes of his crew that were all but filled with fear if not for the tiny bit of hope they found in their captain. This only increased his agony, knowing so many were dependent on him but he was ultimately powerless. Tears formed near the corners of his eyes but he refused to let them fall as he trembled with determination, simulating every situation in his head to find one where he could save everyone. But alas, he could not- at least not yet.

——

“Gwahahaha. Foolish words from such a pretty face. The sea is unforgiving! Do not waste your time protecting the weak, despite your best attempts the weak are destined to be swallowed by the ocean.” Pasche proudly professed in a patronizing manner. It wasn’t until Harphina was inches away from him, to the point where escape was inevitable, that a most devious grin possessed his fishlike face.

“In this sea, the strong take what they want and don’t bother leaving any scraps.” Elio’s eyes burned with a newfound passion as he helplessly watched the lion fish lunged at Harphina, stabbing a syringe into her neck. With in two pulses of her heart, the poison would have spread and the seal mink would be completely paralyzed.
“Don’t worry my beautiful.” Pasche gently whispered into her ears, “The effects are only temporary.”

——

Elio’s head sunk even more as he realized what was happening. Pasche had intended to betray Harphina in the deal, but Elio was still unable to fight back due to Zandia’s condition. His eyes wouldn’t again raise until his bloody head was forcibly lifted by the strong grip of a fishman.

“Him protect you? What a joke!” Pasche taunted, lifting the captain up by his head in a shameful display. “Do you have anything you’d like to say? Captain.”

Though fear, anger, and helplessness all consumed the inside of Elio, he knew he had to be strong. He could not leave his crew without hope. Mustering all his strength, Elio’s eyes focused on the petrified Harphina as he summoned the most cheerful smile he could and spoke to his crew in a soft and reassuring voice.
“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.”
With sneer from Pasche, Elio was thrown overboard. The visible members, Zandia and Alarich were bound with chains, Morgan with sea stone while Harphina was carried over Pasche’s shoulder like luggage.

—— hours later——

“Well it’s too bad they didn’t submit, would’ve been nice to add to our fleet.” Gymir’s gigantic voice boomed from atop his stone throne, decorated at its base with a combination of both animal and human bones. Two shackled women, both leashed and hardly clothed sat on the floor of either side of throne, with evident fear in their eyes.
The giant smiled, shifting his gaze back to the mink his first mate had presented him with, “Though I must admit your exploits were well worth it! These usual villager women are beginning to bore me, in fact, this one won’t stop crying!” He pulled up on the leash of the woman to his right, causing her tears to halt for a brief moment as she was choked.
“In honor of your service, take this one and have your fun with her. After you’re done prepare her for dinner, tonight we feast!” All the crew members in the castle raised a glass and cheered as the weeping woman was led over to Pasche who was tossed her leash while she pleaded for forgiveness.

After a bit more celebration and professing his thanks, Pasche led Harphina to a nearby dungeon and roughly threw her in after taking her hoops and dressing her in rags.
“You’re spirit must be broken before you’re worth anything.” Pasche grinned and shut the door behind him, leaving Harphina locked in the darkness.

While the Gymir pirates feasted on some truly delectable villagers that were no longer suitable for other purposes, a series of events occurred in the silent night outside the castle which would begin to reign in the end of one of the most treacherous pirate crews in the north blue.

At the largest plantation on the island, three crew mates are stripped of their clothes and items and dressed in workers wear before being tossed into a shed where they would live while being forced to work as slaves.

A forgotten crew mate believes he is alone as he stands atop a barely floating ship in despair.

On the north shore a boy with a black knife looks out at an unfamiliar terrain.

Two marines slightly row towards the south shore in the dead of night.

And a disgraced captain coughs seawater onto the sand with his hand still determinedly gripped around his buoyant oar that carried him to shore.

They have only one week before their entertainer will be summoned by Gymir for a most hellish experience. One week for the crew to enact their revenge. The Breakneck island arc has officially begun!

Zandia sobbed loudly in the corner of the shed. She was on the floor, her knees up to her chest as she hugged them. She had lost her precious Bo Staff, her freedom and she failed her captain. She had hit rock bottom. "I saw it!" She cried out. "I dove into the water and I saw my staff sinking and before I could reach it, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, then I saw myself on a stupid fish mouth, with very pointy teeth!" Her sides, just under her ribs, had small tooth marks. "And then I wake up, they undress me..." She cried louder as she thought about it. "Then I'm thrown in here!" She buried her face into her arms and continued to cry. She kept saying more but because of the crying and her mouth being covered, it wasn't understandable.

Below the deck of the sinking ship, a woman stood beside the hole made by the harpoon. She was ripping off strips of tape with her teeth followed by swiftly using them to stick a collage of empty boxes, bags and other hollow object around the harpoon with her hands to fill the hole left behind, the water that had gathered up inside the ship was currently seemingly being sucked into an empty box that was laid below the water level. The woman let out an annoyed groan as she tore off another strip of tape. "This harpoon is really making temporary repairs difficult, but without it there would be a huge open hole and the ship would sink in an instant. There really are two sides to every coin." She was mumbling to herself.

After slapping on one last piece of tape, the girl was satisfied with the temporary fix done to the ship. "Ugh, those guys acting all high and mighty like everything that comes in proximity of their island is rightfully their property, this is just annoying." She said to herself as she prepare to go above deck. "Will need to dock the shop somewhere in order to perform the proper repairs. I think those guys are gone but I'll stay aware in case they come back for whatever reasons." With that, she began walking up the stairs.

Last edited:
Morgan watched the scene carefully, while he had not known Harphina much so to say he could have predicted her action would have merely been a bold face lie. Had she been the type to work to save herself, or would she accept the deal to save the crew?

Morgan eventually got his answer when Harphina made a comment to the captain, and handed herself over to the invading crew.

Well, this voyage had gone poorly to begin with, first trip at sea part of an "official" pirate crew and it ended up with them being bored by an enemy crew and now one of their own had been taken. Granted Morgan had not developed much ties to anyone even if he enjoyed teasing Harphina but still this only seemed to raise bad vibes. Perhaps this had not been the wisest crew to bet his bridges on, but hey least the situation had no way to get any worse right?

Well, one motion that slapped some seastone handcuffs on his wrists had answered that.

Now he sat in who knows were, dragged as a prisoner to these pirates and too sick to even process what had been happening. His face had turned a shade of purple as he slumped against the wall. Could have been the cell, could have been some box could have been anything really he had been too dazed to notice.

One thing was clear, this place had been the pits, and if he had lacked a way to get these damn cuffs off this situation only seemed set to get all the worse off...