• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Rp

As the fight between the mink, Elio ,and the slaver boss raged on Alarich noticed there were a few more other slavers still inside the tent ,and as he made his way around he pulled out his cleavers blocking, parrying ,and throwing strikes left and right. As the slaver thrusted his cutlass vertically at Alarich he blocked the strike with his cleaver catching the slaver's hand causing the slaver to recoil in pain. Alarich took the opportunity to strike the slaver with his shoulder hitting him in the below the ribs in an upward motion lifting him off the ground ,and knocking the wind out of him as he then fell to the ground. Alarich turned to see how the others were doing then immediately turned back to face the next slaver.

Zandia continued to watch the fight carefully, waiting for the perfect chance to strike. The mink was holding on tight to the loops and was in the fever of the fight. If she went for it now, her chances of failing were too high. Maybe something else, a different target. She noticed the giant wooden weapon one boy was carrying and a big frying pan? She could use that to smash fruits together. Yeah, that seemed easier. Plus the owner seemed slower and more distracted.

Zandia positioned herself behind some busted barrels, watching the fishman's moves. As soon as he turned his back to her, she went for it. As she ran quickly, she stepped over a slaver who was getting up, giving her the leverage to jump over the fishman. She landed in front of him with a big grin on her face. "Hi! Look out!" She pointed over his shoulder with a frightened look on her face. Hopefully this would confused him enough for her to go for the big frying pan.

“Gahh!” The sand burned Elio’s eyes, rendering him practically blind. What a cheap trick. He gritted his teeth but didn’t even have time to finish cleaning his eyes when he caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a sword swinging at him. Quickly, he attempted to jump backwards, but unfortunately was not able to fully avoid the attack as the blade slashed a line along his chest. He winced in pain, but there was no cease of attacks, luckily the boy was able to barley dive out of the way before the slower paced axe could finish him, slamming into the soft ground instead.

“You fight without a shred of dignity, it’s no wonder you work in the lowest industry of them all.” Elio sneered and glared at the man as an intense rage overcame him and he locked in on his opponent, filled with vengeance. Holding his oar vertically, he stabbed in into the ground.

“Geyser!” The ground distorted In response, the oar never even entering. A wave in the ground rippled outwards in a line, emerging beneath Atreo and launching him far into the air. Not wasting a second, Elio pushed off of the ground and jumped into the air above where Atreo was located.

“Waterfall!” Elio swung his oar behind his head with both hands and overloaded it with energy. Shifting his momentum forwards, Elio slammed downwards on Atreo’s skull with his full power, sending the man rocketing into the ground. As he landed, Elio immediately remembered he had a small audience and tried to cooly play it off rather than reveal his amazement that the new technique worked.

“Impressed?” He teased, walking back towards Harphina, “I know it’s hard but try not to fall in love.” The smile on his face unfortunately was cut short. The sudden appearance of an unknown man worried Elio a bit. It would’ve been one thing for another person to have randomly run into the fight, but this was different. This man had confidently walked into the middle of a heated battle and casually asked a question. That kind of confidence only equated to one thing: strength.

Elio kept his hand on his oar, ready for yet another confrontation. “Psst, is he one of you guys?” Elio whispered to Harphina, already knowing the answer but hoping to be proven wrong.

Alarich standing there with his cleavers still out looked at the slaver in front of him. Moments later out of nowhere a monkey girl? jumps from out of nowhere?! Alarich was confused thinking there might have been someone back there ,but before he could turn around the slaver in front of Alarich and behind the monkey swung his cutlass down towards the monkey. Alarich pushed the monkey out of the way, "careful kid! the circus performance had been closed today anyways! go somewhere safe!" Alarich said as he blocked the man's attack with his cleaver. He then countered hitting him with his elbow horizontally across the chest then vertically downwards with the same elbow hitting him on the collar bone knocking him to the ground. Alarich began looking for more slavers to beat up. For a moment he genuinely considered cooking a human that day ,but decided against it as he thought they would probably taste gross. He looked to see how the others were doing before checking if there were any other slavers still in the tent left standing.

Zandia kept grinning and looking at the fishman as he moved her out of the way. She stood by quietly as she was him get rid of the slaver. Once he had finished and began looking for anymore enemies, she went for it.
Zandia jumped on the man's shoulders, grabbed the big frying pan with her tail, covered the fishman's eyes with her hands as she tossed the frying pan into the air. "Look out behind you fishman!" She called out as she uncovered his eyes and jumped into the air. She caught the frying pan with one hand before she landed and began running as fast as possible, with a big playful smile on her face.

(technically its a metal plate which is kinda like a frying pan minus the handle... maybe in the future Alarich will find a legendary frying pan...)

As the monkey girl grabbed his plate he looked over his shoulder slightly less than amused to his surprise there actually was a slaver. Alarich lunged back hitting the slaver with with the poisonous spines on his back, "Too bad for you my plate wasn't there to protect you!... Im toxic ya know..." Alarich said chuckling to himself. He then remembered his shoulders were poisonous too. All those people he struck with his shoulder were poisoned too. The slaver behind him went to the ground on one knee fast as he felt the effects of the poison. Alarich took out a small vial containing an antidote strong enough to counteract the poison, "Here... Rub a little of this on your wounds... ,and don't be greedy. Give some to your dumb friends wherever they are around here... Your lucky I'm in a good mood today... Stop being scum cause next time I won't be generous" Alarich said as he was now looking for the monkey girl.

As Zandia ran out of the tent joyfully, going for the trees where she could escape more easily, she began to feel as if she was tripping. She looked at the ground but didn't see any obstacles, yet she felt herself loosing her footing. She shook her head and continued on, reaching the nearest tree. She jumped and smashed right into it. She hit the floor and shook her head, the tree was actually closer then it looked. "Odd, I swear I calculated that jump correctly." She got up, dusted her clothes, grabbed the dish and climbed up the tree.

Along the way, she slipped and hurt herself several times, as her body sometimes did something she didn't want to or she didn't calculate the distance between branches correctly. "What is wrong with me!" She sat at the top of the tree on a branch and leaned against the trunk. She set the plate down in front of her and began rubbing her eyes. "Man! Was that apple from this morning rotten or something?" She squinted her eyes as she was having a hard time seeing clearly now.

"Man, what a commotion.. what's going on here?"

Arcann winced as the war zone in front of him raged on, and it truly was a sight to behold. Slavers frantically swinging cutlasses around, a band consisting of a very diverse group of people(?) warding them off; it was absolute chaos. Luckily, the ordeal soon died down after a few minutes, and standing atop the unconscious leader of the slavers was.. "Ah; it's that guy." Arcann recognized the bronze hair and deep blue eyes that had stared so intently at him just yesterday, and he ran a hand through his hair before making his way down to where the little quarrel had been concluded and shoved his hands in the pockets of his jeans. Letting out a surprised whistle as he looked around the area, Arcann raised a brow as he turned his gaze over to Elio, pretty much the only one who had beaten him in a fight. "Quite a scene here, huh?"

Last edited:
Alarich couldn't find the monkey girl in the tent so he headed outside ,and after looking around for a second he saw her in a tree. He looked over and headed in her direction. As he did he took a small vial of antidote out. There was less in this vial ,but Alarich didn't care as there was only one person which was more than enough plus Alarich had some fiendish plans in his head to make up for the stolen plate. Alarich began thinking of a fiendishly evil plan. Alarich still had a couple leftover shrimp that smelled good ,but tasted terrible. As Alarich approached her he looked up, "Judging by those silly expressions your making I'm going to take a guess and say your sick yea? poisoned... I guess... Come down here and rub some of this stuff on your wounds... it will sting a little... Also your going to need some food to regain your strength..." Alarich said as he held out the antidote and a the last few shrimp he still had with him. Alarich was lying about the food part ,but he said it seriously enough that it sounded true. Alarich placed the vial and the food on a large leaf ,and sitting it near the tree she was in before walking over to and leaning against a different tree as he was not interested in having food eaten out of his hands a second time. Alarich then began wondering if the boy ate the shrimp as he didn't stick around to watch his reaction.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Ging was yet again left behind to let the scene unveil before him. From slave owners fighting circus freaks to monkeys stealing from fishes. The results to some of these actions were still yet to come, like the monkey stealing from the fishman. What if the fishman doesn't actually help it? Or the male human with the big wooden stick helping the freak show. What if the slavers come back even stronger? The possibilities are quite endless but that didn't stop him from inserting himself into the thick of things.

The fish and the monkey seemed more interesting to Ging, mostly because it looked they were having the most fun. As he followed the scent of the Fishman's cooking he began to slow down and realize the situation. A bafoon, a literal monkey in metaphorical and literal sense had made a mistake in stealing from the fishman is what it had looked like. All Ging could do was come to a halt and watch from the shadows.

Harphina watched with widened eyes, that was most certainly quite the display of power, and power was something she could respect —even if it's wielder was a pervert and a stalker. However, just because she acknowledged his abilities, didn't mean she liked him. In fact, the smugness on display in his voice and stance caused her to scowl at him. She held her stomach and feigned exaggerated nausea.

"Oh please, I'm already trying my hardest not to puke! You want to impress me with just that? Thanks for the assistance, but I've only ever loved fish and the ocean. Maybe if you conquer both I'll spare you some thought?"

With that said she hefted her hula-hoops, resting them on her shoulders while her eyes scanned the ruins of the tent. She'd noticed quite a number of people had arrived on Elio's coat-tails. Including the boisterous fellow he now asked about.

"With us? No. Isn't he with you? A menagerie of mismatched misfits, ain't they members of your merry, motley crew?"

"Oh well, if you want attention you have to really make some noise..." Morgan mused to himself as Slave Traders or what had been left of them and these random assorted individuals battled about as he rubbed his hands against each other and placed his palms on the ground.

"Take-Take...Surprise!"
In an instant, twin sharpened spear-like bamboo shoots fired from the ground as they extended through his palms into the soil and back up and through it as one rose by the circus performers and whoever had been by them and another by the others who watched and mingled by them; he'd avoid stabbing at either of them, though he aimed to make a scare before he stood up and dusted his hands off as he faced all these curious individuals.

"I'll ask again and only once, what is this little get together all about?"

Last edited:
Zandia looked down at the offering made by the fishman. "Ugh! Fish?! I don't eat that gross stuff!" She looked around. The next tree was easy to reach, on a regular basis, but this dizziness made it almost impossible. "Besides! I don't need your help!" She called out as she stood up. She stuck her tongue out at the fishman and giggled. She jumped to the next tree, crash into the trunk, fell, broke a few branches on the way down and landed on her bottom. She rubbed her head with teary eyes and watched as the dish rolled towards the fishman.

"Ouchouch! What did you do to me?!" She called out, showing her fangs and rubbing her bottom.

Alarich caught his plate and placed it on his back, "Ah im guessing you like fruit then... interesting..." Alarich said as he began devising plans for meals involving fruit, "Now what can I add to fruit to make it bitter... hmmm... aha! eureka! I have just the idea!" Alarich thought to himself as he thought of the perfect fruit combination to give a terrible taste yet still have a pleasant smell. As the monkey girl rolled over and spoke Alarich looked down, "what did I do to you? no. what did you do to you! So im a little toxic... who knew... ,but anywho since you clearly don''t need this antidote I guess I'll just take it with me..." Alarich said as he slowly walked towards the antidote.

“I saw the way you looked, denying it doesn’t do you any good.” Elio stuck out his tongue to make it clear he was joking as he taunted her. He switched his tone to relatively more serious to continue the conversation. “But no, I only know the fishman and... Oh Hey!!! Arcann! Have you finally decided to join my crew?!” Elio jumped with excitement as the man he had spared with yesterday had made a surprising appearance.

“That’s Arcann, he’s my first mate.” Elio informed Harphina, turning his head to look at her. “I beat him in a fight yesterday so he said he’d join.” Excitement danced in his deep blue eyes as everything seemed to be falling into place. With Arcann, Harphina, and Alarich all standing in the same place Elio could make out what appeared to be the beginnings of a very promising crew. Unfortunately, a spear like shoot of bamboo sprung up from the ground, causing a bit of confusion that seemed to be centered around the mystery man from before.

“Ooooo, a tough guy.” Elio joked to his nearby “friends” which in reality was time buying technique to size up his enemy. He seems pretty strong and the power seems like a devil fruit, but between the three of us we should be able to take him-even if I’m injured.

“Lighten up big guy.” Elio retorted to the man, “These guys are slavers trying to capture my entertainer so naturally we had a little bit of a disagreement. If you have a problem with how we dealt with it I’m sure we can find another way to settle things. If you don’t, you should join my crew! You seem pretty strong!” Elio jovially smiled at the end of his suggestion that at one point could’ve been the boy taking things seriously, but he was far too driven by the desire to expand his crew that he didn’t even care that this man might attack him.

Antidote? She needed that antidote, she didn't want to die poisened. "Wait!" She slowly got up and waved her arm. "It was a joke!" She grinned. "I wasn't REALLY gonna take it! I was just gonna use it real quick and then..." She began to feel dizzy. "... Make some... Clouds...hoops and circus.." she fell to the ground, trying to stay awake. "Save me Fabio!" She called out before passing out.

The bamboo shoots retreated as he seemed to finally get his ideal response as the presumed leader of the bunch stepped forward and clarified the situation to him; seemed a battle with slavers who wanted some "entertainer" of his but it his was his question and offer to him that caused a curious eyebrow to raise.

A captain eh? Was this guy a pirate? That raised a lot of questions but only one of which Morgan cared for at the moment.

"A pirate huh? Wouldn't expect one to be out here in the middle of nowhere. Though naturally if you are a pirate then you must have your own ship no? I figure that would be better ground to have such a talk than this wasteland..." Morgan said as he scanned the area while he made his question known. Regardless of whether he accepted the offer or not he'd have to at least play along but he needed to know a ship was on the table. Realistically he had to get off this damn island back towards some civilization so he hoped this guy if he was any pirate captain worth their salt would have had one.

"Save me Fabio!"
Morgan cast a glance at some other...curious, figures among the wasteland before he passed his glance back to Elio. "...and for the record, who might this captain be I am speaking with? And is that entertainer with you your crew or are these...people, also part of your flock?" Morgan asked this time only fueled by curiosity as he asked about the girl behind them and others around including the overdramatic girl who passed out a distance from them.

Off in the distance, a decently sized travelling vessel closed in towards the junk island where there are currently a lot of action afoot. What was immediately noticeable about the ship was the shining(well not exactly shining) metal plate that decorated the very front of the ship’s hull. Soon after, the ship arrived at docking distance and a young woman was able to be seen walked down its deck.

“Ah, finally made it.” She sighed. Before leaving her vessel, the woman set up a few tripwires which would set off a firework if triggered, this was so she would easily be informed if any intruders tried to enter her ship.

The woman hopped off her ship and began walking off into the distance. “A trash island like this should have some interesting loot around. If not, I could always pick up more scrap material to use.” She mumbled to herself as she walked.

"I hope this girl doesn't think i'm gonna rub that stuff on her feet... but If I don't shes gonna get worse... But if I do I have to touch monkey feet... Even so... whats a fabio?" Alarich pondered to himself. Alarich looked at the passed out monkey girl ,and thought to himself what happens if she wakes up with her shoes off? what if her feet stink? Alarich eventually took the small vial and gently poured a little down the backs of her feet so it would drip down her feet hoping that would do the trick. Otherwise Alarich might have to take her shoes off. Alarich leaned against the tree ,and watched to see if the antidote would do the trick. He looked down at the monkey girl with his fingers crossed hoping it would work.

"Your entertainer?"

At this sudden and wholely undeserved claiming of her very being, Harphina retorted. Give an inch and they'd take a mile; she hadn't even finished getting even with him for copping a feel on her chest yet he was already making bold and wildly exaggerated claims. She supposed the life of a Pirate would indeed fit Elio. He was already a scallywag and a scoundrel, if he really could manage a crew and a ship then he might not be half bad. Not that any of that would be possible, though. She was already gobsmacked that he actually had a first mate, but she could still dismiss it as a couple of hot-blooded boys mouthing off.

While the life of a Pirate did have its own appeal to it, Harphina really had no need for that. She could already travel freely with her troupe, who provided food as well as pay. Elio was a decently strong guy, but she didn't really see him making it. Certainly not in a way that would entice her to leave her fairly stable life behind and follow him into whichever Marine prison they all ended up in. As it were, her current life was simply too—

"This line of work is getting too dangerous for these old bones."

A voice thick with grief and disgruntlement sounded, drawing Harphina's attention to the circus master who'd appeared behind her.

"Lassie, I'm letting the troupe go. It's just too dangerous to keep doing this...I'll cut my earnings and maybe settle down somewhere in the East Blue...here's your pay in advance, you can use it to skip this deserted rock and find another job...take care."

Tipping his hat, the Circus Master shuffled on out, onto the next survivor to, presumably, repeat the same message.

Harphina was stunned for a moment, but as her fingers tightened around the coin-sack she'd been given, she turned around and gave Elio and first mate R-canny, a once over. Suddenly that offer was looking a lot more enticing...

"You wanna be pirate, yea? You can count me in if you can get a functioning crew together, otherwise, I'll make it on my own."

As Alarich waited he looked around the trees for fruit as he did he saw a pineapple shrub and several different berries in bushes. Alarich ripped the pineapple off the shrub ,and began looking for the berries. Alarich noticed some of the berries were very sour and bitter. Alarich sliced the pineapple in half before squeezing berry juice on it. As the pineapple absorbed the juice it slowly turned reddish purple. Alarich grinned with sadistic glee as he placed the pineapple near the unconscious girl.he then walked back leaning against the tree and chuckled to himself.

Last edited:
Oh, first mate? That's.. like.. an important position, isn't it? That's cool, I guess. Arcann shrugged nonchalantly as Elio made the proclamation about him, though he did stiffen up when the latter mentioned besting him in combat. He didn't have to rub it in like that. It seemed like Elio was the careless and naive type who only cared about those who helped him out on.. whatever journey he had wanted to go on all this time, and upon normal circumstances, there was no way Arcann would be willing to be bossed around by someone like him. However, he was strong, and though he couldn't quite make any guarantees yet, Elio felt like someone who could lead. Disregarding the thought, Arcann then looked around, studying the appearances of everyone around him--excluding the unconscious slavers--and raised a brow, folding his arms across his chest. "Man, this little band is quite the diverse group of people, huh?"

Zandia sat up suddenly. "Jack we're meant to be!" She looked around confused and squinted her eyes as she tried to figure out where she was. She felt something odd on her feet. She took her shoes off and saw some sort of ooze on them. She looked around and saw the fishman with a smile on his face and looking at her. She looked at her feet, then at the fishman and then made a disgusted face. "Did you lick my feet?!" She yelled at him. "Hey I don't know what kind of weird things fish do, but we land people don't do that! Well, at least us normal land people..." She noticed her pineapple shrub, she looked at the fishman, back at the shrub, she picked it up and looked back at the fishman. "Is this like some sort of offering? Hey sorry but you're not my type."

Alarich was confused for a moment then quickly repulsed, "what?! No way! Look whos come back from the dead! Theres no telling where thooose feet been! You lost your mind monkey girl! You can't pay me enough to touch those strange looking feet..." Alarich said as he shuddered, "Also that's antidote wise girl... I'm surprised the burning sensation hadn't kicked in yet..." Alarich said puzzled. As he looked towards the tent to see the others.

"Stinky? Strange?!" Zandia held up her right foot and wiggled her toes. "My feet are adorable! Besides you're a fish! You shouldn't even have feet!" She put her shoes back on and stood up, dusting herself and wrapping her tail around her waist. "Antidote... someone poisoned me?! How?!" She picked up the shrub and drank from it. She made a sour face. "What a weird offering you gave me." She said as she finished the drink. "A lot better then some of the rotten fruit I've had to eat here anyways." She smiled. "I'm flattered fishman, I'm sure you're good looking among fish people, but I just don't see this working out. Now, do you mind handing over my dish?" She grinned, hoping to avoid having to steal the dish again.

Alarich took a deep breath before exhaling, "Wow... just wow... that poison must have gone straight to your head... Look kid...I don't know what sort of sort of tomfoolery you and your circus buddies do in your free time ,but I'm not interested." As the monkey girl asked for Alarich's plate he glanced down, "What? No! Get your own plates... the circus might not be paying you weirdos fairly enough ,but that ain't my problem. " Alarich said clutching his plate.

"Circus?" Zandia tilted her head to the side as she was confused by the name calling. "I'm not from the circus, I thought you were from the circus. I mean, you're a fishman." She pointed at him. "You look more circus like than me." She looked around and placed her right hand on the end of her Bo Staff. "Now tell me, where is the idiot that poisoned me and I'll let you keep the giant frying pan." She had a devilish smile on her face.

"Me? No... I might be a fish-man but atleast I'm all fish-man... I don't know what you are... human? Monkey? I can't tell what you are... If anyone looks like a circus performer it's the girl climbing trees and jumping around" Alarich said smugly. As she held her bo out Alarich pushed it back towards her. Alarich then began wondering how the others were doing, but then immediately turned as the monkey continued talking, "Now who would want to poison you?" Alarich said sarcastically, "would be a waste of poison if you ask me..." he thought to himself, "If they are still on the island they probably might have been after you... Whoever did it could be anywhere by now! They might have even left the island to avoid retaliation! I'd really like to help find them ,but I must really be getting back to my crew..." Alarich said. Alarich was mostly making stuff up. In truth his crew didn't even have a boat nor did they have anything to do or anywhere to go.

Zandia relaxed and let go of her Bo. "I don't look like a circus freak..." She whispered to herself and then directed herself to Alarich. "Well thank you for saving me, maybe it was the one who poisoned me that licked my feet. There's weird people out there you know. Saw this rabid man thing the other day running around the beach." Her eyes shined when he mentioned his crew. "You mean like a pirate? Like a pirate crew?" She placed her hand on her chin as she thought about the situation. "Jack is a pirate..." She whispered to herself. "I'm sure I can find someone like him..." She then nodded as if agreeing with herself. "Yup yup, that's a great idea." She looked up at the fishman with a big smile on her face. "Say, you're crew wouldn't be hiring people would they? I'm great with maps and stuff like that! Or cleaning or taking things from others, which is what pirates do isn't it?"

Alarich could barely hear her whisperings ,and assumed she was just talking to herself. "Oya... the dog man... that ran on all four ,and bit my hand... I almost considered cooking that thing." Alarich thought to himself, "Yeah... probably..." Alarich said calmly. Alarich wondered if the dog boy was still alive. It would have been funny to see the thing's reaction. As the monkey girl lit up with joy Alarich was bewildered by the sudden change in personality, but he didn't think much about it as Alarich was was still new to being a pirate. He knew the ocean like the back of his hand ,but outside of Fish-Man Island he was merely a wandering traveler sharing food with anyone willing to take it. "So you want to be a pirate huh, Hwa hya hya hya hya hya hya! You know what kid? Good for you! I s'pose Elio can find some use for you..." Alarich said. "If he accepts you I might actually cook something good..." Alarich said cheerfully.

Zandia clapped her hands together. "Great! So who is this Elio? Is he also a fishman? Is he the captain? Does he have a pirate hat, a sword, long black coat, black beard and long black hair?" She could barley contain the excitement. "We have to go meet him NOW! Please take me to him!" Her big eyes getting even bigger as she waited for Alarich to guide her.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Ging felt it was quite alright to come out of his hiding spot. The time was right to join the group of animals.

Approaching the group was the least of his worries due to already walking in a funky, smelling nasty, and the way he looked, the issue was his communication skills. Yet he was already moving towards them so he had no choice but to try.

"Huh- I (hi)" He said as he waved his hand seriously. Then he pointed at himself, "Muh.. eh- I...(my) nah... Aim- (name) isssss....".... He quite suddenly stopped to pick up a stick. Some may have wondered what this idiot would do with the stick, what he did would shock you. With the stick he crookedly wrote his name in what was assumed to be the ground. G - I - N - G all letters were next to eachother when he was done, as he finished he pointed at himself.

Last edited:
As Alarich heard the girl ask to meet Elio he Stretched his arms then responded, "Yeah sure..." Alarich said he headed towards the tent. Before he could head to the tent he saw the dog boy as well as smelled him. Alarich cooked some pretty horrid smelling food before so the boys scent didn't bother him. Alarich had his sadistic grin again, "You want some more shrimp?" Alarich said ,and after he finished talking he noticed the boy wrote his name, "... ... ... Ging huh?... were headed to the tent boy... you wanna come along?" Alarich said slightly jokingly. Alarich looked over at the monkey girl, "And just how do you plan on being a pirate?" Alarich asked genuinely curious.

Zandia followed Alarich and stopped behind him when she noticed Ging. "That's the dog man I told you about." She whispered. She sniffed the air, as if trying to identify him. "Now that's stinky. Smells worst then you do, fishman." She said with big smile on her face. "Oh! Names!" She waved at Ging. "Hello Ging, my name's Zandia. ZaN Dee Ah. This is fishman." She pointed at Alarich. "Fee SH Mawn."

Alarich looked over at the monkey girl, "yes... I smell bad(Alarich rolled his eyes) I smell so bad I almost smell like you" Alarich said chuckling. As Zandia called Alarich "Fee SH Mawn" he glanced down at her, "Nooo... Alarich... Aaa La Rriiich..." Alarich said. Alarich began wondering whether the boy was some sort of species of subhuman or an unwanted child abandoned by his parents.

Elio breathed a deep sigh of relief as his confident claims succeeded in holding true. He tried to cooly mask his excitement over Arcann and Harphina officially accepting his invitation to join. Fortunately for Elio, all three had asked basically the same question.
“Well right now it’s just the three of us and that fishman.” Elio stated, somewhat embarrassed by the strange situation one of his recruits was in. “I have no idea who that girl is, and that homeless guy just seems to be following me.”
He then turned to face Morgan. “Sorry,” he chuckled, “I guess I should introduce everyone. I’m Elio, this is Arcann, the first mate, he’s super strong! That’s Harphina, she’s our entertainer. Don’t piss her off or she’ll take a chunk out of your shoulder.” Elio snickered a little with his last comment and gestured to the bandaged area beneath his neck. “And that’s Alarich, the chef. Like I said, I don’t know who those weirdos are. And who might you be?”

Zandia looked at Alarich. "I don't smell like fish!" She then laughed. "Alarich, nice name. Too bad you're the opposite of nice!" She stuck her tongue out at him. She noticed the other ones close by and one of them presenting everyone. Then he called her a weirdo.
"Hey! Who do you think you are?! I'm not a weirdo, you're the one holding a giant spoon!" She looked at Alarich. "Where's the captain you mentioned? I wanna know if I can join."

Morgan listened as the man named Elio gave his introductions of himself and who he had been affiliated with though in truth he cared little for that as the most important question he seemed to ignore. So Morgan tried to not pay mind to the conversation that developed between a trio of oddballs away from them as he faced the captain.

"My name is Matt Morgan. Though you can keep it to just Morgan for now, and you seemed to have missed part of my question. One that concerned where your ship was?" Morgan asked once more as the "weirdos" seemed to be having their own discussion while the entertainer behind him seemed to talk with someone else before she lent her services to him. Well, least he had a crew member if nothing else though he wondered what that number had been since what he said and her reaction seemed to not totally line up.

As Elio said Alarich's name he turned to look ,and as Zandia responded to being called a weirdo Alarich looked over, "hwa hya hya hya..." Alarich laughed as Zandia reacted. As she asked Alarich how to join he paused,"First you need to ask the guy with the "giant spoon"..." Alarich said chuckling. Alarich began to wonder who the other people that were following Elio were. He saw them in the tent ,but he wasn't sure who they were. When Elio said weirdos Alarich assumed he was talking about the guy with the scar, the guy with the bomber jacket, and the mink.

“Hmmmm” Elio furrowed his brow at the strange girl who had just insulted him and he honestly couldn’t think of any way she could be more of a help than a burden.
“I’ll let Alarich decide, it’ll be good to test my crew mate’s decisions making ability. But personally I don’t think you’d be able to take some of the dangers at sea so we’d have to protect you. So unless you’re secretly a navigator or a doctor or something I just think you wouldn’t make it.” He handed the monkey girl off to the fishman and turned to face Morgan, the man he was most interested in talking to.
“Ahhh a ship. I was just about to go find one. I mean, we’re pirates after all, right?” Elio had a devious grin as he turned around and gestured for the group to follow him.

As he led the odd conglomeration of people down the shore, Elio was pleased to see a sizable metal plated ship docked not far away.
“This should do.” He smiled. With a bit of an effort, Elio concentrated energy to his feet and jumped into the ship.
“Whew, this is nice.” Elio whistled as he joyfully walked around, accidentally catch his foot on a string.
Boom! The firework exploded in the sky and a sense of urgency flowed into the new captain. “I guess we’d better hurry guys! Jump on!” He exclaimed while laughing, after realizing that a warning had just been shot off.