• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece Rp

As Harphina announced she would willingly go with the intruder Alarich managed to get on his feet. HD looked over with a bewildered expression, "Seriously?! After all this fighting? I can still fight!" Alarich thought to himself. He stuffed putting his hand over his wound. He clenched his fist and reached for his cleaver ,but stopped midaction. Alarich knew he was in a desperate situation, but couldn't think of any possible plans of attack, "If I jump in the ocean maybe I can swim to safety... but I can'teave the crew here. And I have to get revenge on that lion fish..." Alarich thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the crew had been taken prisoner Alarich was sent to the kitchen. While he was cooking Alarich noticed one of the plates was better than the one he had. Alarich decided to keep it if he ever decided to break out of the place. He began thinking of dishes to cook. He looked around to see if anyone was watching, and as soon as the guards took their eyes off him he rubbed his hands across the bottom of his shoes before resuming cooking. "Hwa hya hya hya" he chuckled under his breath knowing he didn't get caught.

Last edited:
Jericho didn't mind the darkness of the cell that consumed him, coolly taunting it with the smoke of his cigarette and choking its air. The room gasped for breath when the door suddenly opened, slipped a ray of light in like a knife and fended off the shadows. The girl who was shoved in here with him probably felt a similar pain.

Jeri, on the other hand, was pleased, his eyes focusing on the swaying figure who confidently rebuffed her captors and gave shape to his indistinct surroundings. She was furry, brown, whiskered, and curvy, and though he would've liked to use more sophisticated words, the dimly lit chambers didn't allow for a precise description. There was likely some detailed writeup about her appearance floating around somewhere, several paragraphs long and not something he had the patience to read.

Between the light of his cigarette and the glint in her teary eyes, one thing was certain. Despite her tough stride, this girl wouldn't last a day.

"They haven't even done anything to you yet, and you're already crying? Poor, chaste thing," he muttered in a voice too dry for sympathy, lounging on the thin hay and tracing a body that furnished his empty dwelling like the thick legs of a couch.

"You'll be safe with me, though. I have lots of experience in bed..." Jeri added, neither his dull eyes nor his tired speech reflecting the more encouraging note, "...because I'm a doctor who visits patients when they're resting."​

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Water was rising at an alarming hitting knee height and still rising. Without warning a strange lady came out of no where and started fixing the sinking vessel. This woman made sign of recognition of his presence so neither did Ging. She just kept working until she was done with what she could do. As she brought no harm or sense of fear Ging decided to follow her upstairs. Suddenly Ging spoke without meaning to, "Who are you?"

Am I cursed?

Harphina mentally scoffed as mere moments after staggering into the prison, someone was already trying to butter her up. What was with these people and thinking she needed to be 'protected' or 'kept safe'? And why did they always want to make passes at her?

Her nose wrinkled at the heavy stench of cigar smoke. The man's dull, listless voice and hoarse vocal cords, paired with his rather sloppy living conditions —which she now supposed were her own living conditions as well— created an atmosphere thick with ennui. Her vision was already rather poor and the darkness veiled the room; its cloak far to thick for her eyes to pierce. Still from what she'd heard, Harphina had already formed a mental image to accompany the detached voice. A wrinkly old man with deep-set eyes that cast dark shadows above his crooked, hook-like nose. His thin, cracked lips were pressed into a wicked line, betwixt lied whatever remained of a cigar the man had managed to pawn off the guards.

She wouldn't have been surprised if the man descended into violent coughing fits. In fact, she awaited the wet slush that was sure to come after he'd hacked out one of his lungs. To think he had the gall to say she wouldn't last long. The girl scowled and began strutting over to the far end of the cell.

"You're a doctor..? Well, I'm the Marine Fleet Admiral."

Her scornful words carried as she settled down. The floor was a bit too uncomfortable for her preference, and whatever it was that the man was lying on, she didn't want to touch it. She pawed at the rags, draped haphazardly across her body. Filthy, grubby, dirty little things, but she supposed it was the best these lowlife Pirates could offer. It was hardly good enough though. Ripping the rags from her body, she threw them into a corner on the floor. These things weren't good enough to wear, but they could yet still have purpose. Leaning into the makeshift bed, the seal-mink leaned onto her elbow and propped her head up.

"Welcome to the highest point in your life."

It was uncertain whether she was referring to the man or herself, but the sarcasm within the phrase was evident.

"At the sound of clothes being torn off... a certain part of me does indeed reach a high point," quipped a deadpan Jeri, unfazed by Harphina's sarcasm and drawn to the sound of ripping rags. Though she still wore her pride on her sleeve, the coming days would break her smug tone into the incoherent babblings of a traumatized girl, and when the abuse started, into total silence. There was hardly anything in the doctor that years of work hadn't already broken down, and his unkempt, prematurely aging smoker's body made a bad plaything, so the pirates mostly left him alone.

The main reason they let him sit here and rot was his usefulness. He treated their injured crewmates in exchange for privacy, because freedom be damned. His whole life was a cage anyway, the kind of solitary chamber that drove one mad and plunged him into the depths of the occult. Between that and his day job, Jeri was tired enough to bum around in this cell for a bit.

But Harphina didn't have that luxury. What use did the rogues have for her besides her body? Perhaps there was some truth to her joking self-reference, because in a matter of time, the professed Marine Fleet Admiral would command a fleet of coc-... The man coughed raspily, unable to finish his thought.

"If I weren't who I said I was... why else would they keep me here?" he asked, rising from his straw bed and sauntering over. He crouched before the nude girl, parted his lips seductively, and let the cigarette fall between his fingers, bringing it to the shot on her neck and blowing smoke like a kiss. "Now that your clothes are off... I'll show you what I can do."

Last edited:
“What do you think you’re doing?!” The sharp shrill of a mature woman pierced through the air of the kitchen and was accompanied by a similarly sharp spiked whip that connected with Alarich’s cheek. Thistle was about 40 years old and extremely full of herself, done up with makeup to the extremes and wearing a ballgown which was greatly contrasted by her combat boots and spiked whip.
“Two of the many things I will not tolerate are theft and laughter.” Her voice was now a softer, but evidently more intimidating tone. “I am you’re supervisor. Do you know what that means? If you mess up my perfect ass is on the line.” She was now almost whispering into Alarich’s ear in an extremely threatening manner. Suddenly pulling back, she snatched the stolen plate from Alarich and whipped him in the back “Any further misshaped and your friends will be punished as well. Do I make myself clear?!“ she barked, fuming with rage.

——

“Quit your cry’n, it’s annoy’n the bejeezus outta meh.” This more southern and definitely more uneducated voice sprouted from the 75 year old farmer and proud husband to the trophy wife Thistle, Grenu. He looked down with much disdain at the weeping Zandia and the weakened Morgan.
“If you wanna stay here use gonna have to earn your keep! Otherwise imma just toss you right on up to Gymir and he’ll eat you for suppa.” A grin crossed his ugly face, revealing several chipped and missing teeth.
“You got that, missy?” He whispered into the monkey girls ear.
“Well if you do than go work the damn fields!” Grenu suddenly shouted, throwing takes at both Zandia and Morgan. “If you don’t get 10 rows plowed by the end of the day I might jus have to beat you myself!”

——

Water splattered onto the wet said as Elio coughed up what was left of the seawater he inhaled. Slowly, he made his way to his feet using his oar as a support. Though his vision was blurred and his body ached, Elio has the singular thought of his crew on his mind as he limped forward into the vast jungle in front of him.

Alarich held back his laughter ,and as he looked over he saw the plate she took, "chefs gotta need tools to cook..." Alarich said sarcastically. At that moment he also noticed some jewelry on her wrist, "Would be a shame if that... disappeared..." Alarich thought to himself. Alarich at this point was looking over as she spoke, "Mhm... clear as crystal" Alarich said, "... As clear as those crow's feet on that thing you call a face" Alarich thought to himself. He proceeded to continue. He poured some sauce over the chicken giving it the appearance of being fully cooked, and even making it taste better as the chicken absorbed the sauce. The smell left a sweet lingering fragrance in the air. As he quickly tossed it in the large chamber pot that would ultimately become stew.

Zandia stood up, cleaning the tears from her eyes and nodding towards the farmer. She didn't want to be eaten. She looked around until she found the door. She didn't know how to plow anything. Although she remembered one of her daddy's friends one time yell "I'm plowing her all night and then her husband walks in, it was crazy.", But she never understood what that meant. She grabbed a shovel and walked outside. She saw a big field in front of her, part had been worked on already. She walked over to the plowed area and then hit the ground with her shovel. She then scooped some dirt and tossed it to the side. None of that felt right. Then an idea came to her, maybe she needed to make the entire field look the same by scooping up dirt. She ran over to the flat dirt and dug the shovel in, made a small hole and tossed the dirt to the side. It looked similar to the rest of the field. "Plow!" She yelled as she made a second hold. "Plow!" She yelled every time she made a hole. She was beginning to have fun, to the point she would time herself to see how long she could get an entire line done and then try and beat her score.

Morgan was in a perpetual daze, as he had been a difficult one to corral even upon the arrival to the island. His various scars and bruises all signs of what had to be done to place him in this condition. Which on top of the seastone that currently had been kept on his person made him grown out a response at best.

It had been but a small piece of it, so not enough to immobilize him...but he had been in little condition to do much else/

As such when tasked to clear the fields with Zandia he had to be nudged as he practically crawled to the spot before he found the strength to his knees. All he had on his lips was a frown as he shot the strongest glare back at the farmer as he weekly grabbed a shovel.

"Enjoy this now...cause the second I get this stupid stone off...someone will have to dig up a grave for you I promise you that..." Morgan spat back, though the spit had been a mix of frustration and nausea as he hung onto his shovel like it had been a cane as he clearly had been in little condition as he was to do labor. Not that the pirate crew here cared much but Morgan had little choice for now but to comply as he began to go to work with noted less enthusiasm than Zandia had developed.

For now, he'd have to bide his time and wait for the chance to strike to escape. A way to get these stupid cuffs off, though that had been if he had not died of fatigue before hand...

Walking with her arms crossed and head staring off into space, the woman was deep in thoughts. “I kind of feel bad for these guys, sure they stole my ship and made off with it like it’s their own but this is a bit too much of a divine punishment. They stole something that wasn’t theirs and now they’re getting everything they own taken away by some other people, the world can sure be cruel.” She mumbled to herself.

When a voice suddenly appeared behind her asking who she was, the girl quickly took a step forward and spun on her heel to meet the originator of the voice. Her hand had reached into her bag and pulled out a hand crossbow which she was now pointing at the figure in front of her. The tense expression she wore on her face quickly dissipated however when she recognized who the figure was. “Oh hey you’re one of the guys who was part of this ship’s crew right? So those bandits left you behind?” She casually spoke.

Although the darkness robbed her vision and the smoke muzzled her olfaction, Harphina's other senses remained receptive. The shuffle of dried grass caused the Seal-mink to perk her ears. A growl started in her throat at the sound of sauntered footfalls. What greeted the supposed medic was just barely short of open hostility in the form of a snarl. The room was briefly lit as the Seal-mink went bio-electro-luminescent. Her fur stood on end and the girl seemed to grow a size larger and a tad more threatening.

"Hands off and back off."

Even if Jeri was as he'd claimed, Harphina had no need nor want for her attention. She was already up to her whiskers in irritation and her distrust ran deep. Furthermore, the man was an active irritant. The cigarette smoke now left its filthy stench clinging to her fur where her acute sense of smell amplified her discomfort.

"If it makes you feel better, sure," Jeri shrugged, withdrawing his cigarette and sticking it back in his mouth. He paced back to his haystack, releasing a cloud of smoke with an unimpressed sigh. "That's all that matters to a doctor, so proving I am one was easier than I thought. Nothing to look at, anyway..."

Though it was hard to discern from his persistent monotone, he'd grumbled that last part, furtively scanning the mink's assets with eyes as careful as a surgeon's hands and concluding that there indeed was nothing to see.

"So who are you, exactly?" he asked, though he sounded uninterested in the answer. "I've gotten the sense that you're strong and independent in the short time I've known you, so there's no way you're the piece of meat the pirates think you are. Got a job?"

JPSomeone

The women spun on her heel with so much force she must of pulled that mini bow out her ass. Even though Ging should of been worried for his life, begging that she didn't kill him, he wasn't scared at all. No, it wasn't that he isn't afraid of this woman currently, it was more like, child like curiosity mixed with fear. This brand new piece of technology grasped his short attention span with an iron grip. He wanted to know how it was built, what was it, how it worked, could it hurt you, what did it taste like? Maybe that last one was a bit to far but you get the point. Then again she could easily just use whatever that contraption was and kill him on the spot but she didn't. She pressed on for a little chit chat. “Oh hey you’re one of the guys who was part of this ship’s crew right? So those bandits left you behind?” She casually spoke.

"I wouldn't say I was in the crew, I'm more like," He paused to rack his head for the word. His face was contorted with angry as he scratched the back of his head furiously. "What's the word for pet you keep not in house but in a ship or analogy?"

The longer he spent on this topic, the greater the frustration was. Ging suddenly realized he hadn't even questioned her about her mysterious weapon. "What's that in your hand though? What does it do?" He said as he grabbed her hand with hand cross bow and brought it closer to his face.

Last edited:
As Alarich continued cooking he waited till the older woman looked away as he mixed in various ingredients into the cooking bowl that he was confident that with just the right combination would create sone disturbing digestive issues. Alarich was careful not to get caught putting anything questionable into the mix. Alarich though stood silently cooking over the stove was head over heels excited to see how his fiendishly wretched meal would do. Alarich was extra careful in preparing the dish so that it would smell nice, taste great ,but not compromise the terrible effects. Alarich glanced over to the mature woman, "Foods done..." Alarich said. He looked out the window, "Old crone" Alarich quietly muttered under his breath.

Last edited:
Truthfully, Harphina hadn't been in the mood for small talk; ignoring Jeri entirely was very high on her list of priorities, but so too was dying of boredom in some Pirate prison cell. She knew Elio would lead them into a jail cell one day, she'd just expected the Marines to reach them before other Pirates did.

Regardless, the Seal-mink acquiesced eventually, letting the tension on her body loosen while she got more comfortable.

"I'm an entertainer, was an entertainer...though I guess now I'm a...pirate? Actually, I'm jobless."

The girl fumbled around for a bit before she found something she could settle on. She didn't quite identify with the Pirate lifestyle, so she found it hard to call herself one, but she certainly wasn't a simple entertainer anymore. When was the last time she danced? Far too long ago as far as she was concerned. Lightly shaking her head, Harphina tossed the thought to the back of her mind for a later time when there was less going on. Then, she turned the question back on Jeri.

"...how about you? You said you were a doctor, but what are you actually."

This is irritating, Arcann thought with a sigh as a large boar growled at him about a few meters away. The dagger-wielder's posture was sagging in a bored expression as he twirled his weapon nonchalantly. The boar had quite sharp tusks -- Arcann could probably get impaled on them if he was careless -- and seemed to be in a confused rampage for reasons unknown. After snorting furiously and stomping the ground with its hooves, the boar let out a loud cry and charged Arcann, running with surprising speed with its head tucked in and tusks set on a course right for Arcann's heart. The man sighed yet again, and after taking a deep breath, he lunged forward, his dagger held in a reverse grip, and aimed a single slash. In a flash of sparks and light, Arcann stood on the other side of the clearing, and the boar fell to the ground, blood pouring from the cut in its neck.

At first, the assassin stared distastefully at the corpse before him, his nose scrunching up, but then he raised a brow and shrugged. He couldn't say he wasn't hungry after getting knocked off the ship; he had come back to on this island after who knows how long he was adrift at sea. After this consideration, Arcann tore away some long vines from a nearby tree and walked over to the boar, skinning it with his dagger before grabbing it by the legs and tying them together. He then strung the animal up to a large wooden branch, holding it over a makeshift campfire. The aroma that began to rise from the meat reached Arcann's nose, and he held back the saliva as he continued to turn.

"You got me. I'm no doctor," Jericho replied. "My heart isn't in it anymore, so that's just something I do on the side. I'm really a bored adult who spends his days reading about urban legends. We live in a strange world where people consume fruit and gain superpowers, yet my only interests are things too strange even for it."

He collapsed on the hay and took another drag, exhaling the fumes in dry resignation.

"So yeah. I'm unemployed just like you, giving medical attention to thugs and not getting a cent. Though I'd have a job if you knew where to put your lips."​

"And I'll have a job if you don't know how to shut yours."

Harphina snorted with distasted, both as a way of scoffing at Jeri's words and as a way of ridding her nose of the stench of his cigarettes. The latter was a futile endeavor, which only irritated her further. She displayed this by persistently raking her claws against the cold, stone prison ground. She eventually focused on Jeri's general direction before she begrudgingly spat out.

"You and I are gonna have to work out a System, that smoke is grating on my nerves."

"Judging from that reaction, you need the smoke way more than I do. A little buzz calms a man down," Jeri answered maturely. "I'm not sure what has your nuts in a twist, but if you knew where to put your lips and contorted them the right way to produce the perfect song, my job would've been to listen. You did tell me you were an entertainer, so I was asking if you could sing me a tune. What did you think I meant?"

Harphina was getting all worked up, but the medic's expression remained clueless.

"If my smoking is bothering you so much, I'll stop," he apparently conceded, removing the cigarette from his mouth and tossing it out the cell's lone window. "After all, girls with grated nerves can't give brain."

"And I'm not sure what you thought, but if you don't shut-it with the quips my job will be to bury your corpse."

Her response was less than the level maturity of her counterpart; resorting to childish threats and lashing out at people completely unrelated to her problem. She had half a mind to believe the Pirate gang had left her in the prison not to rot, but so that their most lethal weapon, sitting right across from her, would anger her to the point of death. So far, it was working.

Harphina set her jaw tightly, grinding out the words as she continued.

"And I'm an acrobat, not a singer."

"Oh yeah? Well I'll bury myself in your corpse," Jeri retorted. The smoke that made his words sound cooler wasn't there to redeem his corny rejoinder, and he scratched his head in the awkward silence that followed. "Hmm... that just sounds like necrophilia, plus bestiality. Ever since you called me out my quips haven't been making sense..."

He leaned his head back and stared up at the ceiling for a moment, but if his unenthusiastic eyes told the truth, he wasn't thinking too hard. The man rose from the hay again and quickly moved on, approaching Harphina with uninspired steps and towering over her lounging figure. He'd been passive all this time as the seal girl continued to assert her dominance.

"I see how it is. In prison, there's a struggle for supremacy. Cheek-busting hierarchy, or something," Jeri concluded with a little more resolve. "Unfortunately, I don't feel like shutting up. So how about we fight it out? If you win, I'll stop with the wisecracks."

He decided this was the best way to determine who called the shots between them and discarded his pretense of innocence.

"But if I win, you'll give me a lap dance."​

Last edited:
Sniff sniff
Food?!

Though in reality it had been less than a day, the failed pirate captain felt as though it had been weeks since his last meal. The slight scent of something cooking over a fire not far away only served as a reminder of his persistent hunger.

Small pools of glutinous saliva formed at the sides of Elio’s mouth and a new wave of determination came over the boy as he set his mind on a new goal.
I can’t save my crew on an empty stomach.
Though his body ached and desperately craved a break, the scent of food ignited a powerful flame inside of Elio and sent him sprinting in the direction of the most wonderful smell with a great sense of urgency.

The captain tore through the forest, knocking down trees and trampling through wildlife that got in his way. Only one thing mattered now, his next meal. Elio’s eyes caught sight of a fire, and with it, a human.
“Well that’s to be expected.” He whispered to himself, clutching his oar tightly with one hand and preparing to defeat whoever stood in the way of his next meal. As if he were Zandia, Elio reached a new level of agility unlocked only by a persisting hunger as he quickly reached the top of a tree above the cooking place of his food.

Without hesitation, he boldly jumped. The wind stung his body as he cut through the air, preparing his oar for an attack that would end the chef and leave a nice meal available for the taking. It wasn’t until Elio had almost begun his swing right above his new enemy that he noticed a peculiar black bladed dagger.
Arcann? At once, he had realized his mistake.
“Woah, watch out!” Elio shouted, barely maneuvering himself enough midair to avoid hitting his crew mate and instead plummeted into the ground creating a self induced crater for the second time that day.

——

Grenu looked out at the field of workers with mild dissatisfaction. He could hardly argue that he had succeeded in breaking the newcomers spirits. The monkey girl seemed to be enjoying herself and despite his weakened state, the devil fruit user still seemed intent on enacting revenge. In fact, for the first time, Genru secretly feared this slave as the determined and vengeful look in his eye didn’t seem like it would fade until his thirst for blood was quenched.
Well this outta break em. Whoever the chef is always tries to poison us or some’in on the first day. Let’s start tearing em apart from within.
Grenu had a slimy smile as he called the slaves in for dinner.
“Yer friend the fishman cooked dinner for y’all tonight so you best be grateful.” The farmer proudly announced before he walked over to Alarich and whispered in his ear.
“Now son, I don’t know if you did anything to the food, but if even one of my workers so much as feels queasy tomorrow there’s gonna be hell to pay. So if for any reason you would like to revoke yer meal I’ll accept, but then youse gotta pick of of them slaves to be my dinner for tonight. A meal for a meal, a fair trade, wouldn’t you say?” After his sinister threat, Grenu cracked a blissful smile, giggling as he grabbed his trophy wife by the bottom and escorted her to a place where they could burn some calories before their upcoming feast.

"An overt pervert is better than a covert one, but they're all cut from the same cloth."

The seal mink squinted into the darkness. It didn't make her vision any better, but it expressed her feelings on the challenge.

"You've got a deal; we'll fight tomorrow."

Though she would've preferred to get straight into things today, her better judgment told her to give herself a day to recover from her rough handling at the hands of the Pirate. In any case, it seemed that her prison compatriot grew bolder by the minute. He had only been quipping at the start, but now he seemed all too eager sneak some advantages from her body. She would need to be careful tonight, she didn't put it beyond him to try and assault her in her sleep. Though sleep was exactly what she intended to do. Turning onto her side and away from Jeri, Harphina closed her eyes and drifted off into Slow-wave sleep.

Arcann had been carefully watching the boar cook, slowly turning the spit as the skin crackled and flesh cooked. Suddenly, the sudden shout of warning prompted him to whip around and look for the source of the sound, quickly grabbing his dagger and getting into whatever stance he could in his sitting position. However, it wasn't long before Arcann's eyes locked onto what was mere feet from his face as he darted to the side, watching Elio try to avoid him as well, crashing into the ground a few meters away. Unsure of what could have caused such a crash landing, Arcann kept a grasp on his blade, though he walked over to where Elio was, sprawled on the ground with a crater underneath him. He offered a hand to help the captain up, inquiring with a raised brow. "Surprised to see you here, captain, wherever 'here' is. What sent you flying? Need any assistance?"

“Pervert? I don’t knowing what you’re talking about. I was simply looking to assess your skills as an acrobat and offer an objective opinion on how your body moves. Surely my test isn’t too hard,” Jeri clarified. When Harphina dismissed him and tried to sleep, however, he simply shrugged. She must’ve thought highly of herself if she believed he lusted over the brown plank that was her flat chest. The girl assumed that embarrassment was her punishment for losing, but what Jeri was really looking to do was snap her like a twig, since her cardboard body wouldn't manage a lap dance.

"Sleeping in the middle of the day? Some entertainer you are..." the medic groaned, sinking into the dried grass. "Is your captain made of cardboard just like you? Never mind, tell me when you wake up."

Alarich was more than disappointed than the food was not provided to his intended audience ,but he stood there calmly without showing any sign of fear or regret. He knew if he let them eat the food it would make much problems for the workers ,but he didn't want to get punished for the sick people that would no doubt be an effect of his cooking. Alarich clenched his fist ,and gritted his teeth as he turned away from the food, "No... Its not safe to eat" Alarich muttered. "So much for that..." Alarich thought to himself. He wondered what would happen since the workers would not have any food to eat. Alarich didn't want to ponder this thought too much ,and wondered how much longer they would have to stay on the island.

Morgan listened as they had been called for "dinner" which itself was as much as a farce as anything else had been,. Given the way that they had been treated to now there had been little doubt the food was merely there to ensure that they'd avoid dying on them to avoid a need to constantly stock up on new slaves.

But irregardless, he needed to eat. Even if his pride refused to let him verbally admit that as he sluggishly made his way over to the area as the effects of the modified seastone on him continued to take their toll.

He then heard how the "fishman friend" as he called it made this meal, and that they should have been grateful which caused Morgan to chuckle pained as it was.

"Oh yeah, so grateful. You guys are just a natural beacon of generosity and kindness. It's a wonder why you can only get guests by taking them against their will, you seem so natural as charmers." Morgan said with heavy sarcasm.

Zandia wiped the sweat from her forehead and smiled proudly at her work. She had done more then she had been asked for since she got distracted trying to beat her records. When she heard dinner was ready she dropped her tool and rushed to the diner area. She took her food with a jolly "Thank you!" and sat down to eat. She picked out the non meat parts and ate the rest. This was different from her usual diet, which only consisted of fruit, but after the hard day's work, she was starving. Once she was through with the food she looked up at the farmer. "Do we get to keep working sir?" She still needed to beat her latest record and she was now full of energy.

For his troubles, Jeri would receive little more than a highly potent electro-shock aimed in his direction. Having expected the quack to pull something of this Nature Harphina had only gone to sleep with half of her brain, leaving the other half alert. This allowed her to react rather quickly to Jeri's night crawling shenanigans, while simultaneously keeping her fur liquid free.

"Whoa!" Jeri exclaimed, jumping back at Harphina's sudden reaction and barely avoiding the oncoming shock. When the shirtless doctor straightened out, he simply sighed and let his coat-carrying arms sink. "That's what I get for being nice, I guess."

The middle of the night's rain accompanied the girl's disapproval, loudly shelling the cell's leaky roof and deriding him like a roaring crowd. But the chamber's subtle traces of water, perversely licking along the ceiling as they congealed into steady drops, applauded him, falling toward the seal and joining the medic in pestering her.

At least that was what Harphina thought he was doing. Jeri was only using his cloak to shield her from the prison's upper reaches, which peeled with dried paint and colored the dripping beads white. The pirates might've intended to bleach the walls, work in an aspect of sensory deprivation and make the room even more unbearable, but abandoned the idea halfway.

Jeri should do the same with his attempts at being a good cellmate, he thought. The mink nearly electrocuted him the second he tried.

"Maybe you didn't want clothes that reek of cigarettes for covers. They're all I had, though..." he reasoned, slipping his arms back into his coat's sleeves and leaving her alone. He couldn't help but smile in anticipation of their fight, however. If the two of them died here, it wouldn't be of boredom. "Now sleep well. We've got a big day tomorrow."

Last edited:
A sinister smile broke out on Grenu’s face.
“Well isn’t that nice.” He sneered, “Thanks to you I get to upgrade my feast.”

His hateful eyes surveyed the room until they fell upon a woman who was beginning to show the affects of aging.
“Too old to work well but young enough where the meat hasn’t spoiled. Perfect.” He whispered his thoughts out loud as if he were taunting the poor woman. The bastard farmer grabbed her by the neck and threw her over to another worker to be prepared.

“Yer friend here thought he was above us. He poisoned yer food, thinking it’d make us sick. Y’all best remember that yer nothin’ more than disposable livestock to us. If yer hungry tonight maybe the pigs will share some of their slop with ya. And if you wanna voice yer complaints, fishman here is being revoked of his chef duties and will now be working with youse in the field.”
On that note, Grenu let his head fall back as he heartily laughed and exited the room. The quickest way to prevent an insurrection was to create a division with any potential leaders and that is what he did.

——

“Haha, it’s good to see you! I thought you were an enemy at first.” Elio laughed, accepting the hand and rising to his feet. He remembered Arcann had been thrown from the ship before the fight had reached its conclusion.
“That fishman held Zandia captive and took everyone hostage.” He muttered feeling ashamed as he remembered his failure. “It’s a good thing I found you. I thought I was gonna have to rescue them by myself.”

Last edited:
"Whoa careful there." Quickly pulling back her arm, the woman pointed her miniature crossbow away from Ging's visage. "When you said you were more of a pet than a crewmate I guess you weren't kidding." She uttered out loud. "You could have had a bolt shot right through your skull if I didn't act fast enough, you're like a child who discovered some new wonder and proceed to get as close of a look as possible disregarding the potential dangers." She rambled on.

Thinking a bit on the man's question, the woman decided she might as well answer him. "This is a crossbow, you pull the string back and lock in this mechanism, then you load it up with a projectile and pull the trigger to let it loose." She explained. "Have you never seen a crossbow before? I doubt you would have seen one of this size before so I can understand your confusion but it sounds to me like you have never seen one at all."

It went without saying that Jeri was right; Harphina didn't want his smelly, smoke-laden clothing, and furthermore, she had no need for it. The steady drip of the cell had gone entirely unnoticed, her fur contained a layer of waterproofing that kept her both dry and warm. She was likely more comfortable in this cell than Jeri himself. Regardless though, the Seal-mink felt no need to explain herself. She would settle her differences with Jeri in the morning.

Once everything had been resolved and Elio was back on his feet, Arcann sheathed his dagger before sitting back down by the fire. The action prompted him to wince in slight pain, courtesy of the soreness given to him by the sea king from earlier.

"It'll be rather tedious, invading an entire castle and freeing everyone," He responded, giving the roast boar a few more turns before taking out his dagger to begin carving. "But I suppose it'll be worth it if I can settle my score with that sea king and everyone else." With that, Arcann said no more, using his black knife to cut out large chunks of meat. It wasn't close to restaurant grade, but for a meal stranded on an unknown island, it was decent. The assassin offered the first piece to Elio before taking his own portion, chewing quietly. "We should probably locate the place, first.

JPSomeone

"No! I haven't seen anything like it!" He replied enthusiastically. He was almost jumping up and done with excitement. The explanation of what it did fascinated him beyond anything that happened for the past 12 years of his life. A weapon with little to effort to be put into use, it seemed like something that suited him. Yet he also acted like he was raised on a barn with a bunch of animals, so it probably wouldn't seem fitting unless he gained more of a hunter physique.Though all this peaked his interest and he could come up with many more questions, they both were still on a sinking ship going down at rapid speeds. "How are we going to get off this ship?" He said as began to sniff the hand bow.

Last edited:
Morgan groaned, both in result of the sea stone this coward still kept on him and naturally his attitude as he grabbed an older woman and tossed her aside while he made a declaration of the food having been poisoned all with that punchable smug expression on his face as he soon had left.

Morgan groaned, if some food here had been poisoned, he'd eagerly hope he found some so he could work to drive it down his throat. But for now he'd have to bide him time as he worked first to try and give himself some fuel while he battled that damn sea stone all the while though least the girl seemed to have some pep in all of this.

The woman was now feeling a bit awkward face to Ging's increasing animalistic behavior and opted to pull her arm holding the crossbow away and store it back into her bag. "Well first of all we have to dock it somewhere safe and out of sight." She responded before finally continuing her walk up the stairs. "Since you're here I would appreciate it if you helped me out." She added.

After arriving on the deck of the half sunken ship, the woman moved to the steering wheel and began the ship's travel towards the shores.

"Hmm... I don't think sucking away the pain works," Celain observed, sitting patiently through his new crew member's healing process without questioning her methods. "Are you sure you're a doctor?"

"Of course I am! Don't you trust me, Lainey?~" frowned the dribbling mink, a redhead appropriately named Amber.

"You're really going to town on the captain's joystick..." Rokuro muttered.

"I know! It's hard to treat Lainey and steer the ship at the same time!"

The white vessel they'd acquired at Boko's private beach had cannons, lodging, and all the accoutrements of a pirate ship, but the high-tech craft was sleek and luxurious with tinted cabin windows and controlled with a joystick rather than a helm. Amber was indeed going to town, jerking the rod hard and speeding ahead to the next settlement. As Celain hopped mindlessly between islands in search of people to add to his party, Rokuro stood by with the hostile demeanor of a leashed dog. Prior to losing his family, he'd always been the one to lead the charge, whether he was thwarting a pirate raid or dragging his friends to a watering hole after a long day at work. Aside from the aloof and vengeful disposition he'd gained, all that had changed in the Marine was the fact that he no longer waited for the rogues to come to him. Now that he sailed the seas, he kept a cautious hand on his blade at all times, ready to be drawn at a psychopath's request.

"Celain," Rokuro addressed him. "If you want to get your emotions back, why not try acting? The island we're nearing has a grand theater where you can audition. If you're good enough, you might even meet a famous actress."

This triggered the fox, who wrapped her arms possessively around the white-haired boy's neck and pressed her breasts up against him. Clad only in a tight-fitting leather corset and black hot pants, Amber was trying hard to win Celain's attention, but the passionless drifter was oblivious.

"He doesn't need a famous actress! I'm the only woman for him!" she growled. They'd only met a few days ago, but the girl was already inseparable from the captain. Whether this was because he'd saved her or something more was one of many questions that occupied Rokuro's mind, but Celain was concerned with the one he'd asked.

"I... don't want my emotions back," he answered, Amber's advances failing to rouse his dead, unmoving eyes from their slumber. "There's no point in getting back that which will be ripped away again. The more I wanted my emotions, the more I was reminded that they were meaningless and the emptier I was when I lost them. All I desire now is to see extreme emotion in others as a form of short-term gratification... until I can find a way to permanently exist."

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Ging straightened up his posture and put his hands by his side. "Yes ma'am" He responded. Though she said he needed to help, he didn't know what to help with. Without the rest of the crew not much will get done. Ging couldn't cook, swim, lead a group of people, fight giant fish, or seduce people. The best you can hope for was him telling the water to go away. Actually, the one thing he could do was try and stop water entering the sinking ship.

A pot started to float into Ging's as he looked for something to move the water with. He grabbed out of the grasp of the sea and started to force the water off the ship with the help of the Fishman's pot.